Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu (35591 Views)

Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere / I Will Pay Above 30,000 Minimum Wage If Elected-sanwo-olu / Minimum Wage: If ₦30,000 Is Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by TheHeartsmith: 3:12pm On Jul 21
Bola Tinubu needs to explain the crime we committed by allowing his illegitimate government to rule this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by LucemFerre: 3:12pm On Jul 21
Jovi10:
Increased or reduced. I don't get grin grin grin
Of what value is the minimum wage in the current economy that APC made worse since Buhari came in and Tinubu took it to another height of hardship?
This picture reach for person to cry o smfh

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by LucemFerre: 3:13pm On Jul 21
Who we offend wey unleash tinubu on us abeg.
Make the person comot make we seek forgiveness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by MaziObinnaokija: 3:13pm On Jul 21
grin grin cheesy grin grin Wahala jammed trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Tempulated: 3:13pm On Jul 21
ceejay80s:
So all these fuel pump increases was tinubus doing?
And some people keep blaming nnpc and dangote.....
The earlier the civil war the better, all politicians must die

Lol so you don't know? He is an evil personified. This man is cashing out billions in two places (Fuel subsidy scam and Increased fuel price) he has surpassed the fraudulent acts of PDP 16 years and buhari 8 years just a year into his administration and he is still looking at 3 years. Well that's if he will continue to be on that sit after august.

A lot of gullible nigerians don't know the extent and volume of evil going on in this gaddamn country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Musauzor(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21
helinues:
Toh

Supporter of evil and evil will never depart from your family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:14pm On Jul 21
sIfioksq:
Tinubu's approach to adjusting the minimum wage in response to fuel prices shows his commitment to the welfare of Nigerians. It’s a bold move that could lead to better living standards. Let's see how this plays out for the masses!

what has tinubu achieved with fuel subsidy he removed on may 29, 2023?

how has tinubu improved living standard of nigerians since may 29, 2023?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by anonimi: 3:16pm On Jul 21
piriton:
God will deliver us

Why are you so lazy?

Why do you forget that faith without work is dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Omoawoke: 3:19pm On Jul 21
Presdio Tinubu, why you dey bobo sir?
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Leemzyy(f): 3:19pm On Jul 21
BABANGBALI:
never! Not anymore
Are u mad at me? if yea then am really sorry naw believe me i didnt saw your call plsss na ema gbinu sir
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by CSTRR: 3:20pm On Jul 21
This man will destroy the Nigerian economy irreparably.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by ClearFlair: 3:21pm On Jul 21
sIfioksq:
Tinubu's approach to adjusting the minimum wage in response to fuel prices shows his commitment to the welfare of Nigerians. It’s a bold move that could lead to better living standards. Let's see how this plays out for the masses!

Chatgpt 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by gbengene1234(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21
What a wise Presido grin
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by NewHe: 3:22pm On Jul 21
Lies and distortion of facts!
Ajearo never mentioned N250,000 @
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21
sIfioksq:

Double our hyperinflation just to increase fuel because of artificial problems we created with our own hands? We are in serious problems with these clueless dimwits as leaders.

How can standard of living be improved by hyperinflation and high cost of living? undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Rubyjade: 3:29pm On Jul 21
Chinkoalhaji34:
We are proud of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the current President of Nigeria. We are solidly behind him and we believe in his leadership.

He has been a visionary leader and we are confident that he will continue to steer the country in the right direction.
What's Nigeria current debt portfolio?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Rubyjade: 3:31pm On Jul 21
dogo568:

Left with me, the guy's doing well
How kindly explain
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Empredboy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21
I beg someone show keep this information in an achieve for future purpose. E get why
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by playfulvivo: 3:37pm On Jul 21
See the correlation abeg. Naija 😈
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Charly68: 3:38pm On Jul 21
If truly the man said such a thing ,I give up on him and hand him over to God. Does it mean he does not empathize with the common masses ?
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Naughtyyking(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21
You seem to be the only person talking because all i read were blabs, even the said organised labour arent organised, how will dey knw what to demand. A country blessed to the brim bt hve no growth at all, all our politicians are corrupt, and fix corrupt agencies that wil aid them, will 70k minimum wage pay monthly bills? The governing system goes worsen with each year that goes.
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by gameshare542(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21
Chinkoalhaji34:
We are proud of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the current President of Nigeria. We are solidly behind him and we believe in his leadership.

He has been a visionary leader and we are confident that he will continue to steer the country in the right direction.

Oh na you oluwa burna been dy talk about for him music. "Talking like a product of torn condom"....

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Navalsadiq(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21
This is by all standard one of the most useless president in the history ever recorded
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by gameshare542(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21
How does a proposed increase in minimum wage and it's acceptance by the COS correlate with an hike in PMS produce and impact on the economy....Spelt out incompetency
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Obviouslyblunt: 3:44pm On Jul 21
will this now stop fuel price from not increasing anymore?
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by karmaolu1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21
This man get small wisdom😄😄😄
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Prince1759(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21
Chinkoalhaji34:

One mugu spotted..

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by WonderGod(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21
Honestey:
Keep your minimum wage sir, we can't die just because one man wants to satisfy his political allies' insatiable and treacherous thirst for all kinds of SUVs

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Manager001: 3:52pm On Jul 21
What a swashbuckling blubulaba joke🤣
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by IbileIfe: 3:55pm On Jul 21
Presently Nigeria looks like President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
You should be proud to have a President that looks like your country. grin
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by eebraa(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21
What a terrible statement from Tinubu. It’s obvious he doesn’t have empathy and doesn’t see the sufferings of the masses. I have always been against protest because of the the aftermath which may result in loss of lives, damage of infrastructure and looting but at this point, i am indifferent. This man doesn’t mean well for the masses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / Boko Haram, ISWAP Threaten To Kill Military Officers Who Captured Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.