Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,562 members, 7,929,803 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:35 PM

‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu (35803 Views)

Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere / I Will Pay Above 30,000 Minimum Wage If Elected-sanwo-olu / Minimum Wage: If ₦30,000 Is Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by alphaNomega: 7:55pm On Jul 21
leksbore:
Tinubu is just making things very hard for the younger generations coming up...life is very hard ,no electricity,,,food is expensive to afford...if not that the man is an evil fellow ,how does he goes to bed at night and sleep knowing that the citizens of the country you are leading are going through hardship.....let him return the status of the fuel back to the way he met it......he can't repair Nigeria he is just making things worst,him and his so called evil colleagues APC

Someone that his battle cry for being a president was "it is my turn" does not give a damn if you have nothing.

whether you suffer oh, or you enjoy it o, the man will close his eyes and sleep peacefully with security guarding his assets.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by bejick(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21
Chinkoalhaji34:
We are proud of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the current President of Nigeria. We are solidly behind him and we believe in his leadership.

He has been a visionary leader and we are confident that he will continue to steer the country in the right direction.

Na humans like this comment or na G0at them. I need one of the G0at to respond or quote so I can believe say na G0at them be true true

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Mrpojj(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21
Fareke:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/19/ill-approve-n250000-minimum-wage-if-fuel-price-is-increased-tinubu-to-labour/
These wicked leaders increase fuel from 87 to 800 , and they are still looking for more increment
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Otulented: 8:30pm On Jul 21
Chinkoalhaji34:
We are proud of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the current President of Nigeria. We are solidly behind him and we believe in his leadership.

He has been a visionary leader and we are confident that he will continue to steer the country in the right direction.

Efulefu!

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by MountHoreb: 8:35pm On Jul 21
Criminal.
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by mutvy: 8:38pm On Jul 21
May Almighty God kill this thief before the end of his first tenure Amin.
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Reloadedisraelp: 8:47pm On Jul 21
As if he Dy buy the same fuel.... Useless peasent
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by ZTsambad: 8:53pm On Jul 21
As in i dont understand baba ooo what does he mean by increase to 250k if petrol increases why not say when petrol price decrease
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Reloadedisraelp: 8:57pm On Jul 21
ZTsambad:
As in i dont understand baba ooo what does he mean by increase to 250k if petrol increases why not say when petrol price decrease
effect of too much cocaine... Mumu thinks he can build Nigeria on tax money ...no education no policy

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Zakiushenry001: 9:06pm On Jul 21
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by bentenny(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21
riverbird:
Things will only be better if the country is either decided or if regionalism is adopted because that is the only thing that will destroy divide and rule and tribalism, by then people will hold Thier leaders accountable and question everything that doesn't seem right.
Real progress will be made if true federalism is practiced!
Let every state be given unfettered access to their natural resources in their domain as IGR and let them given a substantial percentage to the centre!
This is exactly what is obtainable in countries like america where we copied their system of governance!
Unfortunately,what we have here is totally different!
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Subonbon(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21
Enemiesmasquera:
You're a mistake on the earth surface
I swear!

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Subonbon(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21
Chinkoalhaji34:

u don smoke again ni? Remember what the doctor said.....
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by deyplay: 9:36pm On Jul 21
sIfioksq:
Tinubu's approach to adjusting the minimum wage in response to fuel prices shows his commitment to the welfare of Nigerians. It’s a bold move that could lead to better living standards. Let's see how this plays out for the masses!
may your life be like what Tinubu regime is to Nigerians. Amen!!

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by staneless(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21
Very useless, brain dead president
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by iamme1234(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21
This man is a calamity
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Ubongkuda1: 11:13pm On Jul 21
Buying time won't solve any issues and I really think the NLC is a fruitless organisation who doesn't know what to demand.
How many organisations and state governments will pay the 70k minimum wage? Yet inflation will creep in [/quote]

They should prepare to buy goods at higher prices from us business Men. I'm smelling inflations.
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Agboogashi: 11:17pm On Jul 21
What's the pump price of petrol now and is the president's offer of N70,000 minimum wage commensurate with the current pump price. The labour leaders don't want to say they are ineffective.
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Ejanla1706: 11:47pm On Jul 21
Lobatan Kam..
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Melonsmasher: 12:16am On Jul 22
That's how it's done in drug deals
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by ufotunang: 12:29am On Jul 22
Instead of thinking how to reduce the price of fuel he wants to increase it the more... wickedness
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by rspy: 1:09am On Jul 22
Chinkoalhaji34:

Things people do for 500 naira

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by mediclife1987(m): 2:58am On Jul 22
Jovi10:
Increased or reduced. I don't get grin grin grin
Of what value is the minimum wage in the current economy that APC made worse since Buhari came in and Tinubu took it to another height of hardship?

Why una dey call Buhari Sinzu na cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Chinkoalhaji34: 3:24am On Jul 22
Naija no go kill me with this politics. Tinubu dey play chess while some dey play draught. If fuel price increase, make we dey prepare for all these adjustments. E go make sense if dem fit balance am well. Na only when we all dey comfortable that we fit talk say we don progress.
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 5:43am On Jul 22
Fareke:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/19/ill-approve-n250000-minimum-wage-if-fuel-price-is-increased-tinubu-to-labour/

I want to make something very clear here...

These two sentences below are not the same thing.!!

“I would accept the N250,000 proposed minimum wage ON THE CONDITION THAT the pump price of petrol WOULD BE increased..”
IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM
“I would accept the N250,000 proposed minimum wage IF the pump price of petrol IS increased..”
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 5:46am On Jul 22
Fareke:

The FINAL Good news is that the FUEL PRICE WILL STILL INCREASE..
But the Minimum Wage will now remain at ₦70,000..
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by joefelin2345: 6:31am On Jul 22
Fareke:

Stop telling lies. The President never forced you to accept 70k/month. You were just lily livered & a great disappointment. Your demand was never realistic in the first place. You are just a fire fighter & gambler like your predecessor who wanted to capture Western Region in 1967 using Dane guns forgetting that the Yoruba live in Cities & not villages!!!. Better kis the truth.
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by esivue007(m): 6:50am On Jul 22
Enemiesmasquera:
You're a mistake on the earth surface
I'm telling you.
A real damn mistake!!
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:44am On Jul 22
Chinkoalhaji34:

na thunder go fire
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by shonepa(m): 8:49am On Jul 22
Regionalism has seen the most corrupt governance in the history of Nigeria. If u think these people re corrupt now, u neva jam.

riverbird:
Things will only be better if the country is either decided or if regionalism is adopted because that is the only thing that will destroy divide and rule and tribalism, by then people will hold Thier leaders accountable and question everything that doesn't seem right.
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by riverbird: 9:37am On Jul 22
shonepa:
Regionalism has seen the most corrupt governance in the history of Nigeria. If u think these people re corrupt now, u neva jam.

This is 2024 and not 1958 sir, a people can easily question Thier government in the case of a regional government.
Re: ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu by Versal: 9:58am On Jul 22
Zimbabwe currency loading
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* / Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine / Joshua Ebadamioriata Akhabue Resigns As Obaseki's Special Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.