Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,183 members, 7,897,040 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State (536 Views)

End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by designking: 10:55am On Jul 21
My Aniocha (Delta North) friend who lives on the Lagos Island says Lagos will bu*n August 1st but I asked him, what about our Delta State which can't pay the minimum wage or pension?

A state with zero milestone project to show for the huge monthly FG allocation, 13% derivation and IGR it collects.

Lagos State built rails, deep sea ports, hospitals, schools, bridges etc and yet pays workers and pensioners when due. Why b*rn such state and neglect Delta State?

If you want good governance, let it start from your state and not the state that welcomes migrants and treat them like indigenes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by anungangampu: 10:59am On Jul 21
Make una rest kwanu.

Lagos this and that until u enter Lagos and see where the so called lagos people lives.

3 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by helinues: 11:04am On Jul 21
We are waiting for all of them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by CyrusVI: 11:09am On Jul 21
cheesy cheesy cheesy
They can't hide it anymore
This has been the agenda all along

5 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by YorubaNiBaba(m): 11:10am On Jul 21
Lagos no go burn but nah ur friend go turn to ashes that day if em do anyhow

5 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by UcheKingsley1: 11:11am On Jul 21
CyrusVI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
They can't hide it anymore
This has been the agenda all along
helinues:
We are waiting for all of them
YorubaNiBaba:
Lagos no go burst but nah ur friend's brain go burst that day if em do anyhow

Niggas, u like it not, major protest go hold for Lagos.

Let's bet $1k?

Go fvck yourself if you don't like it

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by helinues: 11:12am On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

Nigga, u like it not, major protest go hold for Lagos.

Let's bet $1k?

Go fvck yourself if you don't like it.

So as how una bragged about una candidate winning the election but he came third.

Make una reserve some meats without over beating una chest

9 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by YorubaNiBaba(m): 11:12am On Jul 21
Just tell his family shey they may not see their son again on august 1st cuz ogun may drink em blood that day

7 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by CyrusVI: 11:12am On Jul 21
designking:
My Aniocha (Delta North) friend who lives on the Lagos Island says Lagos will bu*n August 1st but I asked him, what about our Delta State which can't pay the minimum wage or pension?

A state with zero milestone project to show for the huge monthly FG allocation, 13% derivation and IGR it collects.

Lagos State built rail lines, deep sea ports, hospitals, schools, bridges etc and yet pays workers and pensioners when due. Why b*rn such state and neglect Delta State?

If you want good governance, let it state from your state and not the state that welcomes migrants and treat them like indigenes.

You sound sane

Last year, there were protest in Oyo and Ogun state, other regions stayed back

In both cases, the state Govs addressed them

I can't wrap my head around Chijioke's protest in Lagos, waiting to be addressed by Sanwo-Olu as if he's the President of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by UcheKingsley1: 11:13am On Jul 21
helinues:

So as how una bragged uns about candidate winning the election but he came third.

Make una reserve some meats without over beating una chest

Nigga let's bet.

You bring a reliable middle man.

Stop talking too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by helinues: 11:14am On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

Nigga let's bet.

You bring a reliable middle man.

Stop talking too much.

Stop kidney yourself jare. Kindergartens no dey here

4 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by weMUSTsayIT: 11:15am On Jul 21
helinues:

Find work loafer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by CyrusVI: 11:15am On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

Let's bet $1k?

I thought they said Igbos aren't protesting

Beremx, AcuraZDX, Pazienza thought u guys said u won't be protesting

4 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by helinues: 11:15am On Jul 21
weMUSTsayIT:

Find work loafer

Get a meaningful life that's devoid of trolling.

Don't run mad all in the name of trolling me

5 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by UcheKingsley1: 11:17am On Jul 21
CyrusVI:

I thought they said Igbos aren't protesting

Beremx, AcuraZDX, Pazienza thought u guys said u won't be protesting

Fg should be careful with protesters, killing no one to avoid revolution that might turn real real bad.
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by weMUSTsayIT: 11:17am On Jul 21
helinues:

Get a meaningful life that's devoid of trolling.

Don't run mad all in the name of trolling me

And you are running mad living with mama ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by Sharpsharp00123: 11:18am On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

Let's bet $1k?

we are waiting for u igbos

We already know your plans

We dare u to bring it on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by UcheKingsley1: 11:20am On Jul 21
helinues:

Broke Talkative.
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by Sharpsharp00123: 11:20am On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

Fg should be careful with protesters, killing no one to avoid revolution that might turn real real bad.
we know u igbos plan is revolution n how to unsit tinubu but u are coming with protest

We are waiting for u igbos

3 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by Sharpsharp00123: 11:21am On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

Broke Talkative.
rich nuisance

We are waiting for u

1 Like

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by Cxmanluvs: 11:21am On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

Let's bet $1k?

A rich man on Internet, you wey neva chop wan bet 1k dolls.

Try nonsense and bear the consequences. No later come here to play victim card when hand touches you.

Your chest beating Eze is still eating watery beans in Kirikiri, the likes of you will soon join him.

Eko oni gbagba kugba this time around

4 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by weMUSTsayIT: 11:23am On Jul 21
Sharpsharp00123:
rich nuisance

We are waiting for u

Is this ya mandate change?

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by UcheKingsley1: 11:23am On Jul 21
Sharpsharp00123:
we are waiting for u igbos

We already know your plans

We dare u to bring it on

Kill any protester, it might turn real bad, something fg are afraid of, something i don't want you to imagine.. let them listen or negotiate to protesting forces. My advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by helinues: 11:24am On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

Lagoon things
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by Sharpsharp00123: 11:26am On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

Kill any protester, it might turn real bad, something fg are afraid of, something i don't want you to imagine.. let them listen or negotiate to protesting forces. My advice
arsonists n looters will b killed n nothing will happen

Everyone already know d evil plan of d igbo n that's y we are prepared n we know what u want is revolution

Since u lost election u want to destabilize the government

Go n get this into your flat skull, arsonists n looters will b killed

3 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by Sharpsharp00123: 11:28am On Jul 21
weMUSTsayIT:

Is this ya mandate change?
u can change d goal post anyhow u like but I am telling u for sure that we are waiting for d igbos

Go to Twitter n see people waiting for d igbos to cause chaos cos they lost election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by UcheKingsley1: 11:40am On Jul 21
Cxmanluvs:

A rich man on Internet, you wey neva chop wan bet 1k dolls.

Try nonsense and bear the consequences. No later come here to play victim card when hand touches you.

Your chest beating Eze is still eating watery beans in Kirikiri, the likes of you will soon join him.

Eko oni gbagba kugba this time around
Drop your account I wire 200k to ur account, on the condition you hook ya wife with me, deal? angry

I can drop my whatsapp number if you are serious.
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by Kdon2: 11:50am On Jul 21
anungangampu:
Make una rest kwanu.

Lagos this and that until u enter Lagos and see who the so called lagos people lives.

Envy go finish you. Go and do your protest for abuja. Lagos no be Nigeria capital.

2 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by Kdon2: 11:57am On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

This time they will go down in thousands, we don't mind. We won't repeat the same mistake again
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by Kdon2: 11:57am On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

This time they will go down in thousands, we don't mind. We won't repeat the same mistake again this time around

1 Like

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by TopBanter: 12:07pm On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

Broke Talkative.

Emotional and childish. Typical Igbo. Which mature and balanced person bets with a stranger online over what is a non-issue?

You say "major protest" in Lagos, whatever that means, and Helinues told you people to bring it on.

That is the battle. Let us see if dem born una well. You Igbos made same noise threatening Yorubas in Lagos during 2023 election.

Once the boys of MC took to the streets you coward fled to your homes to hide under the bed. You could not even come out to vote and started singing, like cowardly snitches, to all world media that Igbos were "intimidated" from voting.

You never bothered to tell your numerous audiences you lot made Nzogbu Nzogbu noise first that Yorubas had to check.

Part 2 loading with the protest. Again, continue bragging. let's see the reality to note whether any Chinasa Michael wannabe won't be lynched if you lot try to hijack any protest violently for your regime change agenda as you did #EndSARS.

4 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by yarimo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21
They should all go back to there erosion villages and do any kind of protest

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibb Not Fit To Contest 2011 Presidential Poll –methodist Bishops / Tribute From One President To Another: / Can You Beat This Observation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.