Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:58 AM

Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State (896 Views)

Verydarkman Leads Protest To Nafdac's Office in Abuja (video) / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by yarimo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21
anungangampu:
Make una rest kwanu.

Lagos this and that until u enter Lagos and see who the so called lagos people lives.
make sure you are in next available night bus today

1 Like

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by TopBanter: 12:19pm On Jul 21
Kdon2:

This time they will go down in thousands, we don't mind. We won't repeat the same mistake again this time around

Leave the stupid and ignorant kid. It was the same way they kept pushing for war aggressively till they got it and gained the mother of all beatdown to then be crying and cursing Awolowo till today.

With their ways, and their troublesome penchant for needless and incendiary wind-up of others, they will someday precipate an Igbo-must-leave-SW protest same way Northerners issued them quit notice to leave their region.

They are not a people you can be reasonable with or appeal to as they view that approach as cowardice. Wike recognised this and that is why he put down IPOB insurrection brutally in Obigbo-Oyigbo.

Lagos is ready for them. They should go and prepare their worst.

2 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by anungangampu: 12:21pm On Jul 21
yarimo:
make sure you are in next available night bus today
As if when i come, i will meet you at your mansion in Lagos
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by yarimo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21
anungangampu:

As if when i come, i will meet you at your mansion in Lagos
just be on next available night bus today going to your erosion village that is all

2 Likes

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by anungangampu: 12:46pm On Jul 21
yarimo:
just be on next available night bus today going to your erosion village that is all
I will still leave my erosion village to come and buy your socalled Mansion. You no go go find work for ya people. Tinubu and his gangs of agberos will use una create empire. He is just beginning.
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by yarimo(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21
anungangampu:

I will still leave my erosion village to come and buy your socalled Mansion. You no go go find work for ya people. Tinubu and his gangs of agberos will use una create empire. He is just beginning.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by UcheKingsley1: 1:16pm On Jul 21
yarimo:

Pray for fair protests, that's what you should be doing, not arguing up n down. As for the protest in Lagos, Abuja etc it MUST go on. It's unstoppable, you niggas can only try to stop it, but it must hold. Just pray for a fair protests.
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by yarimo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

Pray for fair protests, that's what you should be doing, not arguing up n down. As for the protest in Lagos, Abuja etc it MUST go on. It's unstoppable, you niggas can only try to stop it, but it must hold. Just pray for a fair protests.
any protest that turned to stealing and burning infrastructures, police must use live bullet 🤣🤣 group of criminals

1 Like

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by designking: 1:23pm On Jul 21
CyrusVI:

You sound sane

Last year, there were protest in Oyo and Ogun state, other regions stayed back

In both cases, the state Govs addressed them

I can't wrap my head around Chijioke's protest in Lagos, waiting to be addressed by Sanwo-Olu as if he's the President of Nigeria

I am not against any protest but let everyone protest to their state governors and those who intend protesting because of BAT should do so in Abuja.

Targeting Lagos always for destruction and violence shows that the protesters or the sponsors are not sincere.
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by UcheKingsley1: 1:26pm On Jul 21
yarimo:
any protest that turned to stealing and burning infrastructures, police must use live bullet 🤣🤣 group of criminals

At least, you accepted there is protest forthcoming.

As for using live bullets on protesters, pray it doesn't spiral out of control more than Kenya style of burning, killing, chaos and major destructions. by then, your prayers will be pleading for calmness and negotiations.

It's real shit. Wake up bruh
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by yarimo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

At least, you accepted there is protest forthcoming.

As for using live bullets on protesters, pray it doesn't spiral out of control more than Kenya style of burning, killing, chaos and major destructions. by then, your prayers will be pleading for calmness and negotiations.

It's real shit. Wake up bruh
all over the world peaceful protest is allowed, may be you are a kid who doesn't know that. Any protest that turned to stealing and burning like you and other criminals want to do. I advice police to use live bullet

1 Like

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by UcheKingsley1: 1:38pm On Jul 21
yarimo:
all over the world peaceful protest is allowed, may be you are a kid who doesn't know that. Any protest that turned to stealing and burning like you and other criminals want to do. I advice police to use live bullet

Then, more prolonged chaos, killings of both parties and innocent people dieing, destructions, invasions, economic shutdown, business looting and civil unrest? It's it what you want for your so loved country?

Nigga you should seek peaceful redress, not these. Anyone might be a victim, including u.
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by flokii: 2:22pm On Jul 21
I've observed that people from Delta State also have this evil mindset of Lagos must burn.. They'll leave their tormentors like Okowa and his predecessors to be wishing harm on Lagos.

I have a theory though.. It's this their evil.mindset towards others that is keeping them in bondage. Delta State receoves the highest allocation in Nigeria, receives 13% derivation funds and other royalties from NOCs, IOCs etc. but the State is nothing to write home about.
Lagos indigenes dey wait una. You evil creatures will be dealt with this time around.
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by yarimo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

Then, more prolonged chaos, killings of both parties and innocent people dieing, destructions, invasions, economic shutdown, business looting and civil unrest? It's it what you want for your so loved country?

Nigga you should seek peaceful redress, not these. Anyone might be a victim, including u.
Criminals in that protest must be arrested immediately, if you are a criminal we will get you
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by Goodvibes007: 3:36pm On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

Fg should be careful with protesters, killing no one to avoid revolution that might turn real real bad.
If they try to loot, burn, and break the law, they will be shot at by the local police all LGA vigilantes, and nothing will happen.
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by Goodvibes007: 3:37pm On Jul 21
flokii:
I've observed that people from Delta State also have this evil mindset of Lagos must burn.. They'll leave their tormentors like Okowa and his predecessors to be wishing harm on Lagos.

I have a theory though.. It's this their evil.mindset towards others that is keeping them in bondage. Delta State receoves the highest allocation in Nigeria, receives 13% derivation funds and other royalties from NOCs, IOCs etc. but the State is nothing to write home about.
Lagos indigenes dey wait una. You evil creatures will be dealt with this time around.
An Itsekiri man would NEVER ask for Lagos to burn. Please specify which part of Delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by PHAYOL81: 6:57pm On Jul 21
It's an undeniable knowledge that the aim of the protest is to be unconditionally staged in Lagos and the South West for some destructive reasons. Abuja is the FCT but Lagos is the target all because they envy the progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by walefresh3(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:

Drop your account I wire 200k to ur account, on the condition you hook ya wife with me, deal? angry

I can drop my whatsapp number if you are serious.
Go and give Abia people collecting 18kper month as salary
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by Zooposki(f): 7:53pm On Jul 21
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by Cxmanluvs: 8:52pm On Jul 22
UcheKingsley1:

Drop your account I wire 200k to ur account, on the condition you hook ya wife with me, deal? angry

I can drop my whatsapp number if you are serious.

For you to see 200k as big money ,shows how poverty have affected your psychology.

I think that's the meager amount used to lure your m*ther inside to give birth to a problem for the nation.

Go and find out who f*ther you, if you succeed with that, send your account details for token for lunch.
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by kayusely70(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22
Hmmmmmmm! Those planning the protest should heed the advice of elders that they should desist from the protest.

1 Like

Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by Reggaero(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24
Cxmanluvs:

For you to see 200k as big money ,shows how poverty have affected your psychology.

I think that's the meager amount used to lure your m*ther inside to give birth to a problem for the nation.

Go and find out who f*ther you, if you succeed with that, send your account details for token for lunch.
sir,make i send my own aza,even if its just a token,cause i really need money,bros abeg
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by aswani(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24
helinues:
We are waiting for all of them

Wicked man.

Sha, if you catch any of di Obidients wey dey make mout for Nairaland, abeg I go give you my phone number kwik call mi make mi sef helep reset dere medulla oblangata.
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24
The good news in all these is that the Igbos don't actually send una papa or any protests again in this country.

If you know Igbos and how they operate, you will agree with me that Igbos will have no hand in any pro-nigeria activities from whence inec declared Tinubu as president.

That was the scruff and final straw that convinced some of us that Nigeria will never work again, no, not with this present configuration so no need participating in something that will not yield any benefit. We are that emotional.

So you guys should chill out. You will not see any Chinedu or Emeka in the streets of Lagos any time soon. Worst still we agitate for the release of Nnamdi Kanu or Pro-Biafra walk.

The foaming in the mouth by some miscreants in this site should cease ok.
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by christistruth01: 6:47pm On Jul 24
It is not happening anywhere in the SW and Lagos except if it is a Sit at home Protest

If Simon Ekpa or his gang tries nonsense Terrorist attacks again on Lagos or SW they will be donated to the fishes in the Lagos Lagoon
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by DMerciful(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24
Stop pushing propaganda! Nobody is burning Lagos.

Last time it was govt thugs that burnt Lagos - Falana
designking:
My Aniocha (Delta North) friend who lives on the Lagos Island says Lagos will bu*n August 1st but I asked him, what about our Delta State which can't pay the minimum wage or pension?

A state with zero milestone project to show for the huge monthly FG allocation, 13% derivation and IGR it collects.

Lagos State built rails, deep sea ports, hospitals, schools, bridges etc and yet pays workers and pensioners when due. Why b*rn such state and neglect Delta State?

If you want good governance, let it start from your state and not the state that welcomes migrants and treat them like indigenes.
Re: Most Person Want The Protest To Start From Lagos State by dododawa1: 8:51pm On Jul 24
Eko ni baje

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hardship Is Not Global: Don't Let Tinubu And His Friends Deceive You / IGBO Ancient Democracy Was One Of The Best Systems For Ancient Blacks / Usa May Send Troops To Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.