Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,153 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School (33161 Views)

Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School / How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? / 71 Cultists Suspended From Secondary School Etoi, Uyo For Trying To Burn School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by God1000(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21
A member of the House of Representatives from Plateau State, Yusuf Gagdi, has gifted his daughter, Aisha, a new Sport Utility Vehicle as a gift on her graduation from a secondary school, Lead British International School Abuja.

Aisha was said to have excelled in her Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations, and to mark the achievement, her father surprised her with the luxury vehicle.

https://punchng.com/pictorial-plateau-lawmaker-gifts-daughter-suv-for-graduating-from-secondary-school/

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by God1000(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21
Nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by God1000(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21
This is celebration taking too far, I'm sure a lot of people in his constituency are very hungry right now and the money for this SUV will go a long way to ameliorate their suffering

152 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by raskymonojendor: 4:31pm On Jul 21
Okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Sonnobax15(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21
grin
I swear, this protest must hold grin

313 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by DMerciful01(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21
Hmm..No be common ss3 she finish? na im dey buy car 4ram...wow life's good..only when u get moni...vanity upon vanity crew go soon full dis beauriful thread..

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Goodvibes007: 4:34pm On Jul 21
That's a $40,000 lexus used. His money, his problem.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Kobojunkiee: 4:34pm On Jul 21
God1000:
https://punchng.com/pictorial-plateau-lawmaker-gifts-daughter-suv-for-graduating-from-secondary-school/
The profile of this supposed lawmaker does not show any other possible source of income except for working in the Nigerian government since 2019. That elaborate life and lifestyle courtesy of the destiny and future of the Nigerian people. undecided
Goodvibes007:
That's a $40,000 Lexus used.
A Naira 64,220,000.00 tokunbo/used car in this economy. Yet Ajero went up there and collected only Naira 70,000 for workers as minimum wage, beating his chest that he did a great job at that. Kai!

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Amotolongbo(f): 4:38pm On Jul 21
Goodvibes007:
That's a $40,000 lexus used.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by RenaissanceGuy: 4:39pm On Jul 21
When she gets admission to the university, she'll be gifted with a limousine and when she graduates, it'd be a helicopter. What a heroic Nigerian politician.

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Charleys: 4:39pm On Jul 21
So what is wrong here?

I was given a car too when I finished secondary school.

Na format. The only thing I did was to wash it while others dey drive am.

But they said it was my car 😁😁😁

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Goodvibes007: 4:39pm On Jul 21
Kobojunkiee:
The profile of this supposed lawmaker does not show any other possible source of income except for working in the Nigerian government since 2019. That elaborate life and lifestyle courtesy of the destiny and future of the Nigerian people. undecided
A Naira 64,220,000.00 car in this economy. Yet Ajero went up there and collected only Naira 70,000 for workers as minimum wage, beating his chest that he did a great job at that. Kai!
That's one of the so called youths clamoring for power. Same as Kogi's Yahaya Bello that became a governor at 39.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Kobojunkiee: 4:42pm On Jul 21
Goodvibes007:
■ That's one of the so called youths clamoring for power. Same as Kogi's Yahaya Bello that became a governor at 39.
Na only old people supposed to dey clamor for power ni? I don't follow! We are talking here of corruption and disregard for the plight of the people, not age! undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Goodvibes007: 4:42pm On Jul 21
Kobojunkiee:
Na only old people supposed to dey clamor for power ni? I don't follow! undecided
Old and young. An average nigerian is corrupt. They are just waiting for their own opportunity. You would probably do worse when you get there.

50 Likes

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Kobojunkiee: 4:48pm On Jul 21
Goodvibes007:
■ Old and young. An average nigerian is corrupt. They are just waiting for their own opportunity. You would probably do worse when you get there.
We all know this. All the more reason why protestors should be aware that all politicians in Nigeria are just gold diggers and leeches. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by haphizz57(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21
Feeding on the poor pples wealth. Allah ya'isa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Kobojunkiee: 5:26pm On Jul 21
haphizz57:
The poor people of Panshkin, Kanam, Kanke in Plateau State which this man pretends he represents need to rise up against this nonsense! This is money that should go to bettering their very lives and futures that are being spent in this manner. I am sure they know where he and his family live. So, why are they sitting back and allowing hunger tear them to pieces when they can go and feast at the home of their representative who can afford a 60 million Naira car even with the country the way it is and Naira edging ever closer to Naira 2000 to a dollar. undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by haphizz57(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21
Kobojunkiee:
The poor people of Panshkin, Kanam, Kanke in Plateau State which this man pretends he represents need to rise up against this nonsense! This is money that should go to bettering their very lives and futures that are being spent in this manner. I am sure they know where he and his family live. So, why are they sitting back and allowing hunger tear them to pieces when they can go and feast at the home of their representative who can afford a 60 million Naira car even with the country the way it is and Naira edging ever closer to Naira 2000 to a dollar. undecided
U are absolutely rite.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by God1000(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21
Nlfpmod
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by keymatt(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21
... and NLC are settling for N70,000 minimum wage that's not even enough to recharge the girl MTN Line

Wonders shall never end! grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by keymatt(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21
haphizz57:
While agbadorian u.rchins on Nairaland are trekking under hot sun ☀ on empty stomach. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Kobojunkiee: 6:18pm On Jul 21
keymatt:
While agbadorian u.rchins on Nairaland are trekking under hot sun ☀ on empty stomach. grin grin
Is there a meetup or online gathering of Plateau people, please? I would like to use this news to ask them what in the world they are still waiting for. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by gaby(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21
Personal constituent project finely delivered... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by dalongjnr: 6:28pm On Jul 21
What he did for his constituency is more than what the passed senator did in the central zone.
He tarred roads,trained artisans, secure FG jobs to members of his constituency, shared cars,motorcycles, multiple trailers of rice,share monies in hundred of thousands/millions, drill borehole in all the wards of 3 LGC(PKK), built and renovate schools, free jamb registration for all ss3 students in his constituency, street lights in all LGCs,etc
The man Babayo Gagdi is blessed and this car is like a bicycle, compare to how loaded he's.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by CyrusVI: 6:41pm On Jul 21
cheesy cheesy
This one no even rate them for him state at all

Na Sec School girl be like that??

See how the Son be like stacks 3bags of beans

I wish them well

18 Likes

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Fibonacci88: 6:43pm On Jul 21
Na to first protest go this man house collect the car key. Jos ppl I don give una update o

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Sektor101(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21
Hmm

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by CrossRhodes: 6:57pm On Jul 21
Sonnobax15:
grin
I swear, this protest must hold grin

Walaii.
Constituency money e use buy SUV

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Nackzy: 6:57pm On Jul 21
I know say na him
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Skillsnigeria: 6:58pm On Jul 21
grin hmmm
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Anguldi(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21
He's already having political problems in his constituency because of his speeches during the last Governorship elections embarassed.
He's a staunch APC member. He's a Muslim in a religious sensitive state

Similar issues affected late Senator Nasiru Mantu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Carry Over Is Ruining My Life Please Help Me / See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career / Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics

Viewing this topic: Gyri(f), PaylessPhone, akingold2, louken(m), AKMoney1(m), sheguy(m), BlessedImage(m), ShallongeV, equity1(m) and 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.