Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,593 members, 7,929,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:47 AM

Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School (48162 Views)

Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School / How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? / 71 Cultists Suspended From Secondary School Etoi, Uyo For Trying To Burn School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by seanery: 7:48pm On Jul 21
This fertilized agric fowl just graduating sec sch??

COWs.. !!!
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Kobojunkiee: 7:48pm On Jul 21
celestineteryim:
This man must be LP law maker

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Nomerci: 7:49pm On Jul 21
While I gifted myself a sendo x b4 mock exams.remember sendo x...I got it for 23k in 2002. Men it was like my 3rd camera java phone then.

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by bigiyaro(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21
Sonnobax15:
grin
I swear, this protest must hold grin

let it hold, it won't change sheep to goat.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by freemanq(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21
Congratulations to her, oga contunu
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by symbianDON(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21
dalongjnr:
What he did for his constituency is more than what the passed senator did in the central zone.
He tarred roads,trained artisans, secure FG jobs to members of his constituency, shared cars,motorcycles, multiple trailers of rice,share monies in hundred of thousands/millions, drill borehole in all the wards of 3 LGC(PKK), built and renovate schools, free jamb registration for all ss3 students in his constituency, street lights in all LGCs,etc
The man Babayo Gagdi is blessed and this car is like a bicycle, compare to how loaded he's.
so asides being a politician, what else does he do for a living?
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by 8starmember: 7:58pm On Jul 21
Sonnobax15:
grin

And nothing go stop am
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by dalongjnr: 8:00pm On Jul 21
UpTown001:

Thunderstorm fire you
I'm telling you what you need to know and you are still arguing?
He's the best reps member from plateau state since 2019.
His human/capital development agenda have transformed his constituency for good.
From pankshin ,kanke and kanam LGC.
Go and verify what I have said above!
Go to his Facebook page and verify
His full name's Yusuf gagdi or babayo Yusuf Gagdi.
He's a new breed of politicians we need for development of Nigeria.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Adebowalay(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21
Indeed, Nigerians are Quiet and peace loving people, REGARDLESS, This PROTEST MUST HOLD.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by dalongjnr: 8:01pm On Jul 21
symbianDON:
so asides being a politician, what else does he do for a living?
Businesses, mostly international.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Omoluabi16(m): 8:03pm On Jul 21
And he's 43. He's supposed to be a youth.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by mrkings84(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21
God1000:
Lol, this is celebration taking too far, I'm sure a lot of people in his constituency are very hungry right now and the money for this SUV will go a long way to ameliorate their suffering

This talk makes no sense to me, you wanna tell me that because he is a law maker he won't take care of his family again?

How much do u think each man will go home with should he decide to gift the money for the SUV to the people??
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by onadana: 8:05pm On Jul 21
God1000:
Lol, this is celebration taking too far, I'm sure a lot of people in his constituency are very hungry right now and the money for this SUV will go a long way to ameliorate their suffering

So the man should nor enjoy his money agai because he is a lawmaker. A lot of this people were already rich before they came into politics. Can't you see his son...that one has not started that eating last year....
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by cococandy(f): 8:05pm On Jul 21
DMerciful01:
Hmm..No be common ss3 she finish? na im dey buy car 4ram...wow life's good..only when u get moni...vanity upon vanity crew go soon full dis beauriful thread..

That’s the normal age to get a car. Most people graduate sec school around 17-18 years old. Here kids start driving at 15-16 years. 15 with permits 16 with license.

The problem is that this isn’t the norm for everyone in this man’s constituency and country at large and that’s why the citizens must protest. They only treat themselves as humans and neglect everyone else’s wellbeing
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Oracle411: 8:05pm On Jul 21
These politicians are so stupidly incentive. This is a big slap on the faces of the suffering masses. The best thing to do if he wanted to be stupid was to hide the stupidity
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by walegon: 8:07pm On Jul 21
This protest gas to hold. This lawmakers are not afraid of the people 😑
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by naija1stnigar(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21
Sonnobax15:
grin

you dey see facts now your body dey hot, if Dem give the protest ethnic colouration now hope you wo be the first to buy it?
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by spacechuks(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21
Niger delta oil money has really suffered in the wrong hands
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by JaySmart4422: 8:17pm On Jul 21
Na Una vote na Una dey complain na Una dey call for protest

Enjoy your APC
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Neoteny(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21
Sonnobax15:
grin

Hope they don't end your life with a N500 bullet fired by a drunken cop on a little above minimum wage.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by bbode1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21
God1000:
This is celebration taking too far, I'm sure a lot of people in his constituency are very hungry right now and the money for this SUV will go a long way to ameliorate their suffering
because people dey hungry make he no give him family the best just because his a public officer.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Gajagojo: 8:27pm On Jul 21
They look repulsive as a family
Very repugnant
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by AmalaAtiEwedu: 8:28pm On Jul 21
See plump yanrinya with full breast and potential fresh fat laps that will be nice to pump in a piston cylinder action. cool

No be stick like jeon. cool

Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by mutvy: 8:31pm On Jul 21
War is the only possible solution for Nigeria.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Thegamingorca(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21
God1000:
Nlfpmod

Diabetes, stroke, ischaemic heart disease, hypertension angry why can't he buy her a treadmill?
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by OMOKI1: 8:33pm On Jul 21
So he bought the SUV with his N600000. salary?
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Thegamingorca(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21
Gajagojo:
They look repulsive as a family
Very repugnant

Lol all of them no get neck
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Esthered: 8:34pm On Jul 21
dalongjnr:
What he did for his constituency is more than what the passed senator did in the central zone.
He tarred roads,trained artisans, secure FG jobs to members of his constituency, shared cars,motorcycles, multiple trailers of rice,share monies in hundred of thousands/millions, drill borehole in all the wards of 3 LGC(PKK), built and renovate schools, free jamb registration for all ss3 students in his constituency, street lights in all LGCs,etc
The man Babayo Gagdi is blessed and this car is like a bicycle, compare to how loaded he's.
Loaded - do you mean tax payers funds?
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:35pm On Jul 21
Niger Delta people oil money chei.
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Gajagojo: 8:35pm On Jul 21
bbode1:

because people dey hungry make he no give him family the best just because his a public officer.
You are brainless
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by Ezedon(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21
He is not serious, that must be a prodigal daughter
Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by michoim(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21
In the midst of #hardship...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 AAU Female Graduates Who Accused Lecturer Of Sex For Grade Jailed / ESUT Female Student Who Hawks ‘Okpa’ In School Makes Waves (Photo) / FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.