Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,655 members, 7,930,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:35 PM

I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel (24285 Views)

Dangote Debunks NMDPRA's Farouk Ahmed's Allegation Of Substandard Products / NMDPRA Denies Approving Import Licence For Dangote / I'm Surprised By The Money I'm Making Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Darlingjay1: 5:13pm On Jul 21
Lol
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Iceiscold: 5:14pm On Jul 21
Wahala
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by poiZon: 5:14pm On Jul 21
Who get that Falz song...
This is Nigeria...
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Mutab4u(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21
One of the cabals has come out to speak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Tektronics12: 5:16pm On Jul 21
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by OgidiHerbals2(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21
How's this country going to move forward with these set of leaders chai
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Ten06(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21
That guy is being used to play the politics
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by nemos: 5:22pm On Jul 21
flokii:
NMDPRA is the regulatory authority.. they have their standards and everything to check quality of refined petroleum products put into circulation in Nigeria.

Saying the NMDPRA Chief doesn't know what he is saying is just like saying the country's regulatory agencies don't know their job.. Moreover it's a Northerner heading the Agency so no talk of ethnic bias.
that's the bitter truth bro

1 Like

Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by brain54(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21
Paraman come and see this...

Alot of you don't even know what is going on.

Because you let people think for you instead of using your God given brain for free!
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Agugbadin: 5:23pm On Jul 21
Farouk is a bad example to others in that organisation.
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by LOOBE: 5:24pm On Jul 21
There should be a nation wide protest on this issue,in fact enemies of progress working in this fed. Government headed by BAT, should be removed and prosecuted immediately.
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by chidiokay: 5:26pm On Jul 21
flokii:
NMDPRA is the regulatory authority.. they have their standards and everything to check quality of refined petroleum products put into circulation in Nigeria.

Saying the NMDPRA Chief doesn't know what he is saying is just like saying the country's regulatory agencies don't know their job.. Moreover it's a Northerner heading the Agency so no talk of ethnic bias.

But in real sense, does NMDPRA or be it NNPC know there job .. cos if they do local refinery will be a top priority not sabotaging it ...
Is it not under the watch of the same NMDPRA bad fuel was imported into the country, they no see that one but naa the single largest train refinery in the world they produce inferior fuel undecided does dangote do inferior
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Gajagojo: 5:28pm On Jul 21
Is it the job of an economist to judge diesel quality

1 Like

Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by UpTown001(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21
Sabotaging the mans effort as if it's easy to build one.

Anyway

Most Nigerians are suffering. Forget about the smiles. The policies of Tinubu government have impoverished many households. There need to be a protest to curb this menance. I am not igbo or yoruba, I am the TRUTH
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by MEGAWATCH: 5:28pm On Jul 21
Lavor234:
I knew it.

This campaign of calumny was just to put on pressure to remove Farouk and put someone who would do his bidding.

That is why our heores are vilified and villans are heroized.

May God save us from Dangote

I've been following your posts here and if you think properly I will certainly be surprised.

Tinubu and BUHARI has made many of you crazy in Nigeria.
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by happney65: 5:32pm On Jul 21
That was what I said on instablog today, they should have sacked the murdafucker
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Bliztzer: 5:32pm On Jul 21
flokii:

Person wey no wear cloth dey tell another wey wear cloth say, " the man wey cloth: you re naked"

Let's stop all this nonsense. May be dangote no pay him bribe. Do you know how many inferior product dey enter this country. I buy fuel wey dey evaporate. How did it get into this country when we have people that regulate and ensure quality fuel comes in?

1 Like

Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Datedoboy: 5:32pm On Jul 21
It is shameful that a Nigerian will condemn a world class product from Dangote refinery.

They prefer importation of oil as it benefits them greatly to the detriment of the vast majority.

The Cabals that hold this country will lose that grip one day as long as the Almighty is alive.

1 Like

Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Feelings79: 5:39pm On Jul 21
RealTrump:
Who is ready to bet? Make Dangote the sole seller of petrol and watch the price hit #1000 naira per litre
this isn't the issue been discussed here.the issue is why we are continuing to import in the face of a now ready local capacity.the government is now saying reason why we must continue to import is because Dangote products are poor, while Dangote is saying his products are even better.just to rationalize all for you
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Kdon2: 5:39pm On Jul 21

1 Like

Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by ceejay80s(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21
RealTrump:
Who is ready to bet? Make Dangote the sole seller of petrol and watch the price hit #1000 naira per litre
Now tinubu is the whole seller, how much is it?
Tinubu controls the price right now cos of his cuts, weda u like it or not, continue to side bad people yet u don't have cash to pay ur next rent.
Fight now for ur future kids
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Blakjewelry(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21
flokii:

The guy is an idiot, it your job to make sure standard are met, if they are not you apply sanction not wait until you have been accused before making reckless comment. And he didn't hit on the product been substandard but divert to we can't rely on the refinery alone.

1 Like

Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by anonimi: 5:43pm On Jul 21
papyjaypaul:
You got it right. When it comes to money, there is nothing like religion or tribe. That's why those who waste their lives here with Obidient and ronu don't realise how their lives can be much better if they focus on what's more important.

Please what else can be more important than politics which determines who is in government at the federal, state and local levels either in the legislative or executive arm?

Is government not in charge of every single policy and law that determines each aspect of our individual life?

Is it that you have no clue what government does and how politics determines who is in the governments

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by TK9680: 5:43pm On Jul 21
Masters voice
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Olaide1295: 5:45pm On Jul 21
flokii:

But they truly do not know.
They have no lab to test quality.

1 Like

Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Image123(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21
Why should he be sacked, did he lie? Dangote is used to government pampering. He should compete with competition, not whine. See him claiming government didn't do anything for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Bobloco: 5:52pm On Jul 21
Under this Calamitous Tinubu regime, he will still have his Job
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21
I am surprised as well

The fact that the guy is still on his job proves that he has the support of the FG

I am deeply deeply ashamed right now
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by SavageResponse(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21
flokii:

You dey mind them

I wonder when this Emmanuel guy who is an economist became an expert in petrochemicals?
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by SavageResponse(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21
NOETHNICITY:
I am surprised as well

The fact that the guy is still on his job proves that he has the support of the FG

I am deeply deeply ashamed right now

Between he and this Emmanuel guy who do you think is more competent to speak on the quality of petroleum products from Dangote Refinery?
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by phemmie06(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21
In a sane country he should be answering some questions behind the bars now.
You said the product are inferior.
You also said we can't rely on it, therefore we need importation.
The question is that who are the people he intend to sell the inferior product for? Who did he want to sell the so called standard one(imported) ones to?
Re: I'm Surprised That The NMDPRA Chief Still Has A Job - Emmanuel by Bluntemperor: 6:26pm On Jul 21
Datedoboy:
It is shameful that a Nigerian will condemn a world class product from Dangote refinery.
They prefer importation of oil as it benefits them greatly to the detriment of the vast majority.
The Cabals that hold this country will lose that grip one day as long as the Almighty is alive.

True talk !
Many of their Footsoldiers pretend to tell us something else,when we can see they are not Patrotic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ecobank Introduces Cardless Cash Withdrawal Service / Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.