Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,690 members, 7,930,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:50 PM

I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris (14414 Views)

Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump / Three Tanzanian Soldiers Killed In The Democratic Republic Of Congo / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by WhizdomXX(m): 1:56am On Jul 22
MT:
The dynamic has changed.

The debate now seem like a decade. So much can change within a short period of time.

Trump will be accused of the same thing he normally use to mock Biden - “verbal slip”.

I can’t wait for the next debate before the election, Kamala, if chosen, would destroy Trump as a former prosecutor. I have a feeling, Trump won’t show up grin grin
That would be the best thing to do but trust Trump, he'll show up.
Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by WhizdomXX(m): 1:59am On Jul 22
Ngwamankillyou2:
Hi, though I love trump I will vote for you while I'm still a republican...the gun stunt from trump freezes me till now like Tom and Jerry.
Trump probably did that to boost his numbers against whatever games Dems were going to play with Biden's candidacy, which they have now done. Cuz the man Biden wanted to run.
Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by MaziObinnaokija: 2:30am On Jul 22
sad that man,nah baba werey.
MyAmericandream:

Bro e no go easy to deport 20million undocumented immigrants like that.. Do you know how much it cost to deport just 100k. They have alot work to do make this a reality. It will also crash the economy to pieces.

When he was even there for four years how many did he even deport?
Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:27am On Jul 22
iichidodo:
I think she will make a good president...Like we said before, America has been crying for inspired leadership and having the first female BLACK president would be the highest inspiration since Martin Luther King.
Since Martin Luther king? Where does that put Obama? A black man who became president in America before a white woman could? Una dey too dramatic shaa.

1 Like

Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by bluefilm: 3:43am On Jul 22
What a joke

Maybe she thinks she will get herself into the White House with that her annoying cackles and giggles

Nonsense angry
Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by Wotowotoman: 4:54am On Jul 22
kingxsamz:

People also said this about Obama. Rest.

Obama is a MAN. One mixed with white blood!

If a whole Hilary Clinton with all her clout and husband’s could not do it after trying two good times, you believe an inexperienced nobody black woman can? In racist America? Keep dreaming!
Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by shadrach77: 5:10am On Jul 22
Krismas:
grin no-one said Kamala Harris is the automatic replacement. the race has been thrown open and am sure Kamala will LOSE the nomination.
they have told her already to stand aside. but she no wan gree for anybody.
she wan test her popularity at the convention, where she will SURELY be disgraced shocked
Their choice is either Obama 's wife or Hillary Clinton shocked
If any of those women win, America is FINISHED shocked
As much as i don't like Trump, i have to admit he seems the only sensible option,
cos the aforementioned women, one of them is a clone and the other, a trans
and either of them will lead America into a war it will not survive, just to pacify the Zionist cult
Liar. Show us proof that she has been asked to step aside and Obama's wife is running for president cry
Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:03am On Jul 22
Dogalmighty17:
Kamala Harris, already endorsed by Joe Biden will be in a formidable position to win. Only she out of a possible number of other candidates will be able to immediately access the over 300 million dollar war chest of the Biden/Harris campaign. US campaign finance laws prohibit the Biden campaign to transfer that money to anyone else.

Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barrack and Michelle Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Senate leader Schumer have all endorsed Harris candidacy.

A large slew of celebrities and heavy pocketed donors will also likely line up behind her.

Kamala may pick Gov. Gavin Newsom of California or Ben Shapiro of Pennsylvania as her vice candidate.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR TRUMP?
Trump so far has only released a limp listed video attacking Harris for her laughter and the situation at the border. Donald Trump very much preferred to run against Biden. Having to face Harris complicates a lot for Trump.

Trump a known racists will struggle to not make racial attacks against Kamala. He cannot help himself but make racist attacks. This will drive more voters away from him.

The overturn of Roe vs Wade by supreme court judges Trump appointed, already has women all over America furious. These women will come out massively for Harris. Trump knows this that is why at the recent RNC convention, he made sure every anti-abortion rhetoric was eliminated.

Harris is 55 and Trump is 78. All the insults Trump has been hurling against Biden due to his age, will now turn a sharp focus on Trump. He can't keep his thoughts together nor follow his statements in a way that makes sense. Trump is also suffering from dementia. He has refused to allow any of his medical reports be released.

Harris was a prosecutor. She will be able to hammer home the fact that Trump is a convicted felon. That will not be a good look for trump. Will the US elect a criminal into office? Time will tell.

Overall, this election will be the most consequential in American history.

Wetin u dey analyze? Stop watching CNN.

1. They tried to stop Trump from appearing on ballot boxes.. e no work.
3. Next they moved to convicting for holding on to confidential info after leaving sit. E no stop am.
4. The tax fraud no fly
5. Attempt on his life no work

Now do you think Kamila abi wetin stands a chance?
Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by Dpaulie(m): 6:12am On Jul 22
MaziObinnaokija:
cool

Dear Nigerians in US .Those of u wey nor get proper pali should pls hurry up and do the needful.Una hear wetin dat corn hair man talk that Biden allowed people into US.I remember this idiot fenced US.

May God make KAMALA HARRIS WIN
...so that una can continue your illegal stay in the States??
Is that justifiable?
Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by MaziObinnaokija: 6:16am On Jul 22
cool stay in yo father🛖 and leave the illegality. Them nor ask u for money/u are the o e feeding them.If he pain u,drink DPK TEA cool.
Dpaulie:

...so that una can continue your illegal stay in the States??
Is that justifiable?
Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by victory36(m): 6:51am On Jul 22
iichidodo:
I think she will make a good president...Like we said before, America has been crying for inspired leadership and having the first female BLACK president would be the highest inspiration since Martin Luther King.
this woman will be far worse than biden. There's a reason why Hilary lost to Trump, the reason being their perceived incompetence and proxy leadership
Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by Jonwesley(m): 7:30am On Jul 22
Where is Hilary Clinton? I think she stand a better chance than Her
Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by Krismas(m): 8:38am On Jul 22
shadrach77:

Liar. Show us proof that she has been asked to step aside and Obama's wife is running for president cry
shocked
Its very simple, If Harris were generally accepted, there would have been no further need for delegates' vote to
determine flag-bearer. Biden's flag would have simply been passed on to her.
Then, long b4 Biden started his re-nomination process, grapevine had Obama's wife replacing him.
And recently. Hillary has been named. Just dat u never pay attention.
Am sure u're one of those who believe Trump was almost assassinated shocked shocked
Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by kingxsamz(m): 11:16am On Jul 22
Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by kingxsamz(m): 11:18am On Jul 22
Wotowotoman:

Obama is a MAN. One mixed with white blood!

If a whole Hilary Clinton with all her clout and husband’s could not do it after trying two good times, you believe an inexperienced nobody black woman can? In racist America? Keep dreaming!

Lol, you underestimate the hate people have for Trump and the MAGA folks. Many people wanted Joe Biden to quit because of his health and it was the right thing to do. Democrats will come out in their numbers to vote their candidate as they would not want to lose to Trump. If a black man can be elected and win reelection, anything can happen. Also, Kamala is already getting a lot of support. People want to see history happen. Anyways, time will tell. And even if Trump wins, he has only four years anyway as the man is already too old.
Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by AFONJACOW(m): 11:28am On Jul 22
UstazAhmed:
I hate to see Trump win, unfortunately, I have to cry along with his hatred for Islam
nobody hates islam but unah wickedness and extremists made people to see u as evil.... And you keep justifying it
Re: I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris by cardoctor(m): 11:34am On Jul 22
Wetin stop you before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ethiopia Is Now Africa's Fastest Growing Economy / President Mahama's Daughter's Letter Comforting Him For Losing / Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.