Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,225 members, 7,964,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris (31807 Views)

VP Harris will be easier to defeat - Trump Reacts 2 Biden's Withdrawal From Race / Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) / US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by hammer567: 10:48pm On Jul 21
LDaVinci:

Meanwhile he hates the same Africans who are loving him oh. What a world.

MEANWHILE HE LOVES THE SAME AFRICANS WHO SOLD THEMSELVES INTO SLAVERY TILL THIS DAY.

ARE U AFRIAD THAT TRUMP IS ALL ABOUT AMERICA FIRST AND YOUR VOLUNTRAY SLAVERY IN THE FORM OF IMMIGRATION WILL BE REJECTED.

GO BACK TO YOUR SHIT HOLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by hammer567: 10:51pm On Jul 21
ANY MONKEY THAT DONT LIKE TRUMP SHOULD REMAIN IN THE JUNGLE OR ZOO

AMERICA FIRST!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by SmartPolician: 10:52pm On Jul 21
Eriokanmi:
May God choose the right leader for America. How trump, despite being the president still lost in the last election is a proof nobody can predict the outcome of the US election, not even the social media fighters can.

God doesn't choose leaders, the people do through the ballot boxes. The earlier we realise this in Nigeria, the better for us.
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by LDaVinci: 10:53pm On Jul 21
hammer567:

MEANWHILE HE LOVES THE SAME AFRICANS WHO SOLD THEMSELVES INTO SLAVERY TILL THIS DAY.

ARE U AFRIAD THAT TRUMP IS ALL ABOUT AMERICA FIRST AND YOUR VOLUNTRAY SLAVERY IN THE FORM OF IMMIGRATION WILL BE REJECTED.

GO BACK TO YOUR SHIT HOLE.

Thank you.
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by LDaVinci: 10:53pm On Jul 21
SmartPolician:

God doesn't choose leaders, the people do through the ballot boxes. The earlier we realise this in Nigeria, the better for us.

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Eriokanmi: 10:53pm On Jul 21
SmartPolician:

So who directs voters or changes voters minds towards a particular candidate, the devil?

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by hammer567: 10:54pm On Jul 21
LDaVinci:

Thank you.

TRUMP LOVE THE SHIT HOLE DWELLERS.

THAT IS WHY HE IS NOT COMING TO LOOT YOUR RESOURCES BUT RATHER USING WHAT THEY HAVE IN AMERICA TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

THAT IS LOVE MEHN

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Sapasenator: 10:54pm On Jul 21
You won't win the nomination.
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Zooposki(f): 10:54pm On Jul 21
nolamicautos:
She’s black, I support her. I will never support racial Trump who doesn’t care about immigrants like he forgot his grandfather and mother were both immigrants from Germany and Scotland.

She is not black. Look up her past. She is a racist.
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by otherway: 10:54pm On Jul 21
Dogalmighty17:
Kamala Harris, already endorsed by Joe Biden will be in a formidable position to win. Only she out of a possible number of other candidates will be able to immediately access the over 300 million dollar war chest of the Biden/Harris campaign. US campaign finance laws prohibit the Biden campaign to transfer that money to anyone else.

Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barrack and Michelle Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Senate leader Schumer have all endorsed Harris candidacy.

A large slew of celebrities and heavy pocketed donors will also likely line up behind her.

Kamala may pick Gov. Gavin Newsom of California or Ben Shapiro of Pennsylvania as her vice candidate.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR TRUMP?
Trump so far has only released a limp listed video attacking Harris for her laughter and the situation at the border. Donald Trump very much preferred to run against Biden. Having to face Harris complicates a lot for Trump.

Trump a known racists will struggle to not make racial attacks against Kamala. He cannot help himself but make racist attacks. This will drive more voters away from him.

The overturn of Roe vs Wade by supreme court judges Trump appointed, already has women all over America furious. These women will come out massively for Harris. Trump knows this that is why at the recent RNC convention, he made sure every anti-abortion rhetoric was eliminated.

Harris is 55 and Trump is 78. All the insults Trump has been hurling against Biden due to his age, will now turn a sharp focus on Trump. He can't keep his thoughts together nor follow his statements in a way that makes sense. Trump is also suffering from dementia. He has refused to allow any of his medical reports be released.

Harris was a prosecutor. She will be able to hammer home the fact that Trump is a convicted felon. That will not be a good look for trump. Will the US elect a criminal into office? Time will tell.

Overall, this election will be the most consequential in American history.

Has he been convicted
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Tonitoniton(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21
HonNL:

SOURCE

You beat baba Trump!?

You need your head examined
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by LDaVinci: 10:55pm On Jul 21
hammer567:

TRUMP LOVE THE SHIT HOLE DWELLERS.

THAT IS WHY HE IS NOT COMING TO LOOT YOUR RESOURCES BUT RATHER USING WHAT THEY HAVE IN AMERICA TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

THAT IS LOVE MEHN

I said thank you sir. Anything else?
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by hammer567: 10:56pm On Jul 21
Zooposki:

She is not black. Look up her past. She is a racist.

OH!

E DON HAPPEN ALREADY?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE MINUTE U LEARN TO RUN AWAY FROM RACIST, TRIBAL AND CLANISH SUPPORT, U WILL SEE PROGRESS.

I LEARNT ALOT FROM OBAMA AND I RARELY MAKE SAME MISTAKE TWICE.

ONCE U DISAPPOINT ME, DONT COME BACK BECAUSE I CAN NEVER TRUST U AGAIN.

ME AND BLACK ARE DONE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by GreenxGreen: 10:57pm On Jul 21
God1000:
Good, she's a strong woman, the american people are behind you.

Trump and his supporters will be disgraced come November
Ghanians will soon come for your head 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by hammer567: 10:59pm On Jul 21
LDaVinci:

I said thank you sir. Anything else?

U ARE A DUNCE AND PEOPLE LIKE U VOTE THIEFNUBUU AND BUHARII, LOOK AROUND AT THE HAPPY FACES ALL ACROSS NIGERIA NOW.

WE HAD GEJ AND THE FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY IN THE WORLD AS OF 2015, U CALLED HIM FISHERMAN, JONAADAFT, OGOGORO DRINKER AND THE BEST U HAD TO OFFER FOR RELIGIOUS AND TRIBAL REASON WAS BUHARI AND TINUBU.

I HAVE REAL SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING BLACK, EVEN THOUGH I'M BLACK MYSELF BUT FCVK IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Schlumeinstein: 10:59pm On Jul 21
AMERICA IS A CHRISTAIN COUNTRY AND A LAND OF IMMIGRANTS......TRUMP IS AN IMMIGRANT.......THE BLACKS HELPS IN THE OWN WAY TO BUILD AMERICA............SO ANYONE CAN BE PRESIDENT........
.............. GO Bleep AND KILL YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T WANT BLACK TO BE PRESIDENT.....
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by GreenxGreen: 11:01pm On Jul 21
INTEGRITYA1:
She never even get the nomination, gra gra don start already.

I know Trump will give you wotoporiously.

Trump, The Man that God didn't allow to die in the face of stray bullets. No be moi moi.
Abeg help me tell am 😁

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Stayingalive: 11:01pm On Jul 21
INTEGRITYA1:
She never even get the nomination, gra gra don start already.

I know Trump will give you wotoporiously.

Trump, The Man that God didn't allow to die in the face of stray bullets. No be moi moi.
That wasn’t a stray bullet
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Ebigwei007: 11:02pm On Jul 21
God1000:
Good, she's a strong woman, the american people are behind you.

Trump and his supporters will be disgraced come November
hmmm, am sorry to let you no that she will nt win
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by SmartPolician: 11:02pm On Jul 21
Eriokanmi:
So who directs voters or changes voters minds towards a particular candidate, the devil?

You have no idea how powerful humans are.
In Genesis, God created the world and asked humans to take charge of the world. We run this world; Christ said His kingdom is in heaven. The human mind is extremely powerful and God rarely interferes in man's affairs if He wasn't invited or didn't see a strong reason to.

To answer your question - we do. The human mind is extremely powerful and most of the things we do are conceived in our minds first. A man is a demigod that the angels even fear because we enjoy freewill - something they don't.
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Schlumeinstein: 11:03pm On Jul 21
...ITS AMERICAN......AND SO FUCKING WHAT A BLACK STANDS ON THE PODIUM OF PRESTIGE.....
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by LDaVinci: 11:03pm On Jul 21
hammer567:

U ARE A DUNCE AND PEOPLE LIKE U VOTE THIEFNUBUU AND BUHARII, LOOK AROUND AT THE HAPPY FACES ALL ACROSS NIGERIA NOW.

WE HAD GEJ AND THE FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY IN THE WORLD AS OF 2015, U CALLED HIM FISHERMAN, JONAADAFT, OGOGORO DRINKER AND THE BEST U HAD TO OFFER FOR RELIGIOUS AND TRIBAL REASON WAS BUHARI AND TINUBU.

I HAVE REAL SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING BLACK, EVEN THOUGH I'M BLACK MYSELF BUT FCVK IT.

For the third time, I say again, thank you sir. Anything else I can help you with?
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by mkoabiola: 11:03pm On Jul 21
Kamala Harris far better ..

I pity immigrants from Africa if Trump wins d next election

He is a racist.

Harris is better ,young and vibrant

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:04pm On Jul 21
nolamicautos:
She’s black, I support her. I will never support racial Trump who doesn’t care about immigrants like he forgot his grandfather and mother were both immigrants from Germany and Scotland.

Some supporters dont know this history...1800- 1920s...

When these white folks from Europe were immigrating in millions without visa ooo... through ship oooo.... they were entering USA... like pure water ooooooo!!.... they dont know this truth
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by hammer567: 11:04pm On Jul 21
LDaVinci:

For the third time, I say again, thank you sir. Anything else I can help you with?

FVCK U NIGGA!
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by specialmati(m): 11:04pm On Jul 21
nolamicautos:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and not from shitholes country where criminal mudafuckers rule and assholes idiot support them

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by grandstar(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21
From a response to a question I raised on NL, I doubt she'll win.
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by ednut1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21
nolamicautos:
but kamala sent many blacks to jail as attorney general of California
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by LDaVinci: 11:06pm On Jul 21
SmartPolician:

You have no idea how powerful humans are.
In Genesis, God created the world and asked humans to take charge of the world. The human mind is extremely powerful and God rarely interferes in man's affairs if He wasn't invited or didn't see a strong reason to.

To answer your question - nobody does. The human mind is extremely powerful and most of the things we do are conceived in our minds first. A man is a demigod that the angles even fear because we enjoy freewill - something they don't.

So you think this God described in Genesis actually exists.
And you really are certain of freewill?

Tell me, how many of these things do you have free will over -

1. Being born
2. The choice of your family
3. Illness and disease in the world
4. Death - in the sense that - can you choose not to die?
5. Your genes and inherited proclivities and predilictions.

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by hammer567: 11:06pm On Jul 21
ednut1:
but kamala sent many blacks to jail as attorney general of California

IF NA DAT ONE, SHE DID WELL.

I SUPPORT THAT, BLACK PEOPLE THAT REFUSE TO REASON SHOULD GO TO JAIL.
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by LDaVinci: 11:08pm On Jul 21
hammer567:

FVCK U NIGGA!

Thank you for the last time and with that I think we can say good night. All the best good brother.

PS: Just so you learn to stop throwing assumptions around, I despise both Buhari and Tinubu and I think GEJ is a saint compared to them. And no, I did not vote such people, I campaigned against them.

Thank you once again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Schlumeinstein: 11:08pm On Jul 21
AMERICA SUPPORTS ISREAL .....GOD BLESS AMERICA...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed / Angela Merkel Wins German Election / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.