Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,346 members, 7,910,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

*_JUST IN: United States VP, Kamala Harris Speaks After His Nominations To Repl - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / *_JUST IN: United States VP, Kamala Harris Speaks After His Nominations To Repl (218 Views)

I Will Seek The Democratic Nomination - VP Kamala Harris / Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*_JUST IN: United States VP, Kamala Harris Speaks After His Nominations To Repl by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 11:38pm On Jul 21
UNITED States Vice-President, Kamala Harris has broken her silence after she was nominated by President Joe Biden to replace him in the 2024 Presidential Elections.

In a paragraph statement on her official x.com Page monitored by SOJ WORLDWIDE, Harris said of her determination to defeat former President Donald Trump in the November 16, 2024 elections.

CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES HERE:  http://www.sojworldnews.com

Full Text

@kamalaHarris
On behalf of the American people, I thank Joe Biden for his extraordinary leadership as President of the United States and for his decades of service to our country.

I am honored to have the President’s endorsement and my intention is to earn and win this nomination.

I will do everything in my power to unite the Democratic Party—and unite our nation—to defeat Donald Trump and his extreme Project 2025 agenda. If you’re with me, add a donation right now.

CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES HERE:
http://www.sojworldnews.com

Kindly Send your name and location to our WhatsApp No. 09069473894 to join SOJ WORLDWIDE WhatsApp Broadcast list.

Re: *_JUST IN: United States VP, Kamala Harris Speaks After His Nominations To Repl by springsherv: 5:44am On Jul 22
Hilary Clinton is better
Re: *_JUST IN: United States VP, Kamala Harris Speaks After His Nominations To Repl by Chinkoalhaji34: 5:55am On Jul 22
Kamala dey bring her A-game as usual!

No be small thing, her nomination na big win for representation. She’s showing the world say women fit run things well. I dey here for all the positive vibes she’s bringing! Go Kamala!

5 Likes

Re: *_JUST IN: United States VP, Kamala Harris Speaks After His Nominations To Repl by helinues: 5:57am On Jul 22
Had Trump's assassination attempt not staged , he could have won the election so easily but as things stand now, Democrats and Republicans supporters are just so confused

4 Likes

Re: *_JUST IN: United States VP, Kamala Harris Speaks After His Nominations To Repl by fuckJones(f): 7:21am On Jul 22
Pablo is that you?

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Hurricane Dorian Strong Winds / Mohamed Morsi’s Son Dies In Egypt / Robert Mugabe Dies 95 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.