Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:46 PM

Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote (4648 Views)

Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" / Efcc Is On A Vendetta Against Chief Whip Of The Senate For Political Reasons / Ganduje Vendetta Against Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by tishbite42: 10:28am On Jul 22
malali:
The rest of us in Nigeria, did we come to this world to serve Dangote ?

He is hitting 70, only you the sell cement to the whole country.

Only you want to sell diesel and petrol to the whole country.

At the rate we are going we have to pray for him not to enter water and oxygen business.

I get it, he is an avid business man, but the optics do not look good. Especially knowing fully well some of the money used to build that refinery was definitely sourced from Nigerian coffers through Elemiefiele (former CBN governor).

If he is not expecting any concessions from Nigerian crude Oil, let him buy international crude and sell Petrol to international community or have Nigerian government buy from him.

Do you really thing Asiwaju invested over billion of dollars to win election, just to hand over the crown jewel of Nigerian economy(Petrol procurement) to Dangote, just like that.

Playing devils advocate: Land is Lagos, Crude oil is Niger delta, Capital for financing was most likely Emelefiele sourced, Refinery Pollution is Lagos, Owner Kano.

There is no country in the world with its energy tied to 1 single individual

PROFITS 100% DANGOTE.
You Yorubas sha
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Bizibi(m): 10:48am On Jul 22
The thread is a dumping ground for insane minds. Some Don't even have an idea of the situation,someone even said the government should destroy his business worth billions which is even crazy for a person to think of that then Monopoly thing is getting me confused,is dangote the only cement producer in the country? If people are complaining about his Monopoly strategy to the market why is other influential Nigerians not using the government to their favor.
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by papyjaypaul: 11:42am On Jul 22
papyjaypaul:
Has anyone noticed there is one story per week to distract us with

Watch out, by next Sunday, they will release another track for Nigerians to dance to.

I remember when Onyema was always on the news talking about the problems of Air Peace with the cabals and management theorists were telling him to use an image maker or let someone else do the talking. I was just laughing then because Nigeria is a classic case, you need to fight madness with madness. Dangote doesn't give interviews all the time, this time, Dangote called a press interview to speak about his problems grin Tell him to give the COO or PR this work to do, sheybi Africa's richest man can buy anything grin
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Okwyjesus(m): 11:59am On Jul 22
Chinkoalhaji34:
Una no go fit understand wetin Tinubu dey do, e get strategy wey dey play out. No be small thing, e fit be say na for the greater good. Sometimes, na the big players dem wey need to shake for things to align. Make we dey watch as e unfold.

Yes you are right.

That's why am for Tinubu now no matter the rubbish his Kinsmen is vomiting.

Dude may be blessing in disguise.

His destiny may be to shake off the principalities and powers and then leave the stage for a rebuilder
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by leokid866: 2:54pm On Jul 22
MaiDeribe:

Its sold cheaper in Ethiopia and Kenya.
those two Nations are east African countries when did they become west African Nations? And if you want to be importing from those nations shey you know what your transport cost will be?
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Isokiscool(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22
malali:

At the rate we are going we have to pray for him not to enter water and oxygen business.

I get it, he is an avid business man, but the optics do not look good. Especially knowing fully well some of the money used to build that refinery was definitely sourced from Nigerian coffers through Elemiefiele (former CBN governor).

If he is not expecting any concessions from Nigerian crude Oil, let him buy international crude and sell Petrol to international community or have Nigerian government buy from him.

Do you really thing Asiwaju invested over billion of dollars to win election, just to hand over the crown jewel of Nigerian economy(Petrol procurement) to Dangote, just like that.

Playing devils advocate: Land is Lagos, Crude oil is Niger delta, Capital for financing was most likely Emelefiele sourced, Refinery Pollution is Lagos, Owner Kano.

PROFITS 100% DANGOTE.
Wizard get lost in Jesus name.Dangote is only a business man and the aim of every business man is to make profit,so please carry your jealousy and get out
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Isokiscool(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22
MaiDeribe:

No hate here my friend, not an iota.
If we sell crude to open market, we get money to pay all the salaries and execute projects in Nigeria.
If we sell to Dangote directly without checks and balances. We are going to be using that One refinery to finance Nigeria's economy all controlled by one man. Thats a huge security risk in any country in the world.
He should at least run the refinery independent of the government for 6months to 1 year. Buy your crude from anywhere, sell your diesel and petrol to anyone.
Ask yourself ? Why is he hell bent on Nigerian crude and Nigerian petrol market ?
So you wqnt him to buy his crude from anywhere but dont want him to sell for any price haba
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 3:10pm On Jul 22
leokid866:
he actually can't get crude cause Nigeria entered into a forward sales agreement with Afreximbank earlier in the year.....the contract ends at the end of this month.....so Nigeria and NNPC can't sell to him direct and the IOCS have taken advantage of this by selling their products at a markup or just not selling to him at all.....
Oh, there's more! There are several other loans/swaps entered into during the last administration that also need servicing with Nigerian oil. Go back and watch this video too. Dangote has always been aware of this, mind you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENWp9OhZAf4?si=b_sZvxdbS59n3eBg
Why Nigeria Can’t Give Dangote Refinery Amount Of Crude It Requires - Energy Expert

β–Ά IOCs have nothing to do with all of this since Dangote says he can, and has been getting crude for cheap from IOCs in the U.S. So, what is Dangote Refinery trying to do? To get the government to subsidize the price at which it obtains crude oil from IOCs? undecided
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 3:17pm On Jul 22
leokid866:
β–  share the link cause I don't think I've seen this interview and if diesel is been subsidized the price would definitely be lower and our neighbors wouldn't be crying they are paying more for our petroleum products.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiQzsTdFgc4?si=3-i9NfBActok8Cez

https://www.reuters.com/markets/nigeria-spend-372-bln-fuel-subsidy-this-year-draft-document-says-2024-06-06/
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by bdon123(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22
Chinkoalhaji34:
Una no go fit understand wetin Tinubu dey do, e get strategy wey dey play out. No be small thing, e fit be say na for the greater good. Sometimes, na the big players dem wey need to shake for things to align. Make we dey watch as e unfold.
I disagree...wat gud can come frm denying us cheap petrol in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 3:39pm On Jul 22
bdon123:
β–  I disagree...wat gud can come frm denying us cheap petrol in Nigeria
Who assured you of this cheap petrol? What guarantee was handed you by any of the involved parties of this pipe dream? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by bjdon: 3:42pm On Jul 22
Many of you commenting on this, your entire family wealth is not up to what Dangote or Tinubu's side chicks spend in a single weekend! Leave matter! This is an argument among thieves. Dangote did not complain when he was in the good books of OBJ, GEJ and Buhari, now I am supposed to feel sorry for him?
Tinubu is a crook, has always been a crook and will always be a crook. Am I supposed to defend him?
They are all big crooks, let them each other alive for all I care!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Ojemedad: 8:07pm On Jul 22
bjdon:
Many of you commenting on this, your entire family wealth is not up to what Dangote or Tinubu's side chicks spend in a single weekend! Leave matter! This is an argument among thieves. Dangote did not complain when he was in the good books of OBJ, GEJ and Buhari, now I am supposed to feel sorry for him?
Tinubu is a crook, has always been a crook and will always be a crook. Am I supposed to defend him?

Only a crook can checkmate a crook hence Dangote is crying

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Tempulated: 8:11pm On Jul 22
They are all thieves and parasites which should be flushed out.
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Tempulated: 8:13pm On Jul 22
bjdon:

Thank you jare. Foools arguing about those who have destroyed their livelihoods. Awon oponus.
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Tempulated: 8:13pm On Jul 22
Kobojunkiee:
Who assured you of this cheap petrol? What guarantee was handed you by any of the involved parties of this pipe dream? lipsrsealed

Exactly they are all thieves and rogue who are fighting for their pockets. They will never make the country easy for common people. Let them destroy themselves and they should all die throway. That's the good wish of the masses.
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by DOSINCLAIR: 8:22pm On Jul 22
If You Think say E dey easy, Why you no Invest to become better Than Dangote?

If E sure for you , Chook He na...Agba Critics

malali:

PROFITS 100% DANGOTE.
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by bdon123(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22
Kobojunkiee:
If d petrol coming frm dangote refinery is not cheaper than d imported one then again there will be more competition frm import.He has never requested govt to ban importation of products....d only way he can survive is to give us cheaper fuel that d cost of importation

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Lamasta(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22
MaiDeribe:

Thank you. We are taking our country back.
We are also taking back our resources.
This country belongs to all of us.
Whether you knkow it or not the Oil and Gas sector funds people salaries vis a vis crude oil sales etc
We cannot hand over all the Oil and Gas sector to a serial monopolist.
Even if the senate and house of reps pretend they dont know what Dangote is doing we the citizens will stand up against him.
Nigeria crude oil and Limestone belongs to me and you in the same way it belongs to dangote. He cannot corner all of it and pretend like he is doing business.

Business for who ? For his own pocket ?

You are just sounding pained asive Dangote is the source of your unhappiness.....
You better and do something positive for yourself like Dangote and stop the open hypocrisy and jealousy of yours
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 8:36pm On Jul 22
bdon123:
β–  If d petrol coming frm dangote refinery is not cheaper than d imported one then again there will be more competition frm import.He has never requested govt to ban importation of products....d only way he can survive is to give us cheaper fuel that d cost of importation
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Dangote is a businessman and not Father Christmas. He is in this to make money and the way to make that money is to sell at the price that is of best advantage to him and his shareholders, not the Nigerian people. So, your dream of cheaper fuel courtesy of Dangote, is just that, a pipe dream. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Lamasta(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22
bjdon:

Dangote is a private citizen and investor unlike your regular politicians
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by bdon123(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22
Kobojunkiee:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Dangote is a businessman and not Father Christmas. He is in this to make money and the way to make that money is to sell at the price that is of best advantage to him and his shareholders, not the Nigerian people. So, your dream of cheaper fuel courtesy of Dangote, is just that, a pipe dream. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
U dnt understand wat m saying.Petrol is sold for 750 in places like kaduna.if dangote wants to kii competition n supply over 80% of d petrol in d country...his price at d pump needs to go lower than NNPC 615 ...meaning d most dangote will go to be profitable is 550 or something if hes too greedy.whether u like it or not dangote refinery is more of an advantage than disadvantage.plus his product has more quality than d garbage we hav been getting for years.i am an oil n gas expert wit over 12 years experience in d industry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 9:03pm On Jul 22
bdon123:
β–  U dnt understand wat m saying.Petrol is sold for 750 in places like kaduna.if dangote wants to kii competition n supply over 80% of d petrol in d country...his price at d pump needs to go lower than NNPC 615 ...meaning d most dangote will go to be profitable is 550 or something if hes too greedy. whether u like it or not dangote refinery is more of an advantage than disadvantage. plus his product has more quality than d garbage we hav been getting for years.i am an oil n gas expert wit over 12 years experience in d industry
I don't see Dangote as an advantage or a disadvantage given that the man is in business for his pocket and that of his shareholders. Nigerians and the Nigerian people are customers and will not get any preferential treatment in any of this. undecided

Even if he colonizes the entire market, it will all still be for his pocket and his shareholders. Government does not regulate the price, rather what it does is subsidize it where it deems it as a severe disadvantage to the people. For example, you pay Naira 750 today for fuel because the government subsidizes the cost, not because the fuel is that cheap. The real cost of the same product, before subsidy, could very well be about Naira 1400 per liter. So? πŸ€”
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Verbtips(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22
malali:

PROFITS 100% DANGOTE.

Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by bdon123(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22
Kobojunkiee:
I don't see Dangote as an advantage or a disadvantage given that the man is in business for his pocket and that of his shareholders. Nigerians and the Nigerian people are customers and will not get any preferential treatment in any of this. undecided

Even if he colonizes the entire market, it will all still be for his pocket and his shareholders. Government does not regulate the price, rather what it does is subsidize it where it deems it as a severe disadvantage to the people. For example, you pay Naira 750 today for fuel because the government subsidizes the cost, not because the fuel is that cheap. The real cost of the same product, before subsidy, could very well be about Naira 1400 per liter. So? πŸ€”
M glad u know d real price is abt 1400.why do u seem worried if dangote is in d business for u or not?Air peace crashed ticket orice to London...does that mean air peace is not profit oriented?at d end who gained?was it not nigerians?
Same wit petrol,there is a cabal that want product import to continue forever...notw here is a cheaper alternative.Nigerians gain n he also gains.wats d bad thing abt that.
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 10:06pm On Jul 22
bdon123:
β–  M glad u know d real price is abt 1400.why do u seem worried if dangote is in d business for u or not?
β–  Air peace crashed ticket orice to London...does that mean air peace is not profit oriented?at d end who gained?was it not nigerians?
β–  Same wit petrol,there is a cabal that want product import to continue forever...notw here is a cheaper alternative.Nigerians gain n he also gains.wats d bad thing abt that.
You are very much mistaken here! I am not the least bit worried about Dangote or his business. To be honest, I don't care about him, and very many lamentations. What I am simply trying to point out here is that no natter what happens here, Nigerians gain nothing. πŸ€”

2. You claim that Air Peace crashed the price of air tickets, but a majority of Nigerians β€” the market that Air Peace needs to stay in business β€”cannot afford to fly. So, did Air Peace crash the price or simply realize it needed to reduce the cost of flying if it is to stay in business even beyond the economic situation in Nigeria? I once believed in the idea of business not being focused on profit until I realized it was all bullsheet. Every company needs profits to survive.πŸ€”

3. Nah! πŸ€”
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by bdon123(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22
Kobojunkiee:
You are very much mistaken here! I am not the least bit worried about Dangote or his business. To be honest, I don't care about him, and very many lamentations. What I am simply trying to point out here is that no natter what happens here, Nigerians gain nothing. πŸ€”

2. You claim that Air Peace crashed the price of air tickets, but a majority of Nigerians β€” the market that Air Peace needs to stay in business β€”cannot afford to fly. So, did Air Peace crash the price or simply realize it needed to reduce the cost of flying if it is to stay in business even beyond the economic situation in Nigeria? I once believed in the idea of business not being focused on profit until I realized it was all bullsheet. Every company needs profits to survive.πŸ€”

3. Nah! πŸ€”
First u need to understand that not everybody in his lifetime is going to fly .this is applicable around d world be it us or uk or europe.flying is for middle class not d poor.not everyone will ever be able to purchase a flight ticket .
Nigerians gain alot if dangote refinery produces pms ... So does dangote refinery.
Dangote cannot sell higher than current market or else importation will continue.
Furthermore,govt can also force him to adjust price of product as its a sensitive national issue.Bt wen he doesn't produce nothing nigeria continue to be bleeped by d oil n gas cabal that wants us to be a petrol import country for d rest of our lifetime even though we are a major crude oil production power in d world.
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Kobojunkiee: 10:19pm On Jul 22
bdon123:
β– First u need to understand that not everybody in his lifetime is going to fly .this is applicable around d world be it us or uk or europe.flying is for middle class not d poor.not everyone will ever be able to purchase a flight ticket .
Nigerians gain alot if dangote refinery produces pms ... So does dangote refinery.
Dangote cannot sell higher than current market or else importation will continue.
Furthermore,govt can also force him to adjust price of product as its a sensitive national issue.Bt wen he doesn't produce nothing nigeria continue to be bleeped by d oil n gas cabal that wants us to be a petrol import country for d rest of our lifetime even though we are a major crude oil production power in d world.
I am sorry but I do not share your opinions on any of this! undecided
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by RZArecta(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22
leokid866:
you have no choice.....it makes no sense to deprive of him crude.....you will just be shooting yourself in the foot economically.....cause if you sell your crude outside you will still have to import it after it's refined.....it's 2024 bruv no one has time for that.....drop your hate I beg.....
you're arguing with a passionate but total block head who has absolutely no idea what he's arguing about or even went he has taken this particular stand in his argument
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by Enemiesmasquera: 12:42am On Jul 23
Chinkoalhaji34:
Tinubu has no idea how to lead Nigeria into greatness. He's ineptitude and clueless so stop blabbing
Re: Tinubu Vendetta Against Dangote by stevups(m): 1:37am On Jul 23
Thegamingorca:

Dangote said he will crash prices of diesel, which is already happening.

For PMS he will sell at a competive rate to make gross profit. grin when he has cashed out it will get to a point that gradually when he sources crude from the motherland, he will even crash the prices further. grin

That is why Dangote crashed the price of pastal, cement, sugar, salt, indomie. Dangote is an enemy of humanity.. Before Dangote ventured into all the aforementioned, life was bearable. That's why Buhari commissioned the refinery halfway. . Dangote made common salt to be uncommon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George Arrested By EFCC / Lagos Lawmakers Advocate Return Of Police Check-point Nationwide / Heavy Security Over Fayose Planned Meeting In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.