Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,596 members, 7,929,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery (227 Views)

Only NNPCL Can Buy Dangote Petrol – IPMAN / Nigeria Is At Crossroads; Let’s Pull It Back From Uncertainty – Atiku Abubakar / Let's Pull Down These Structures Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery by bennybuhari: 7:30am On Jul 22
He has offered to sell it to NNPC but I know NNPC will mismanage it like other federal government properties..

Fellow Nairalanders, let's come together and buy the refinery. We have the numbers!

Re: Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery by MaiDeribe: 7:37am On Jul 22
If they do it like that, the money launderers will bring out money from under their beds and just pay.
Monies that no one knows the origin.

Better still, they should allow every civil servant to be able to buy with 10-20% of their yearly salary.
That way everyone has equity in it. Dangote can still keep the controlling stake, i am not advocating depriving him of his sweat and hardwork.
People from the ALL geopolitical zones can purchase with earned income. Money has to be from salary !! Not money without source.

This will give Nigerians a sense of ownership. Its really not fair for 1-3 people to own everything in a country of 300 million.
They are not businessmen they are just Monopolist Oligarchs.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery by Mankind2024: 7:40am On Jul 22
Really
$20,000,000,000 ÷ 3,176,183 members
=$6297/ Nairaland members.

Or $20,000,000,000 ÷ 190,000,000 conservative estimates of Nigeria population

$105.3. Per person
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery by mightyhaze: 7:41am On Jul 22
But wait o...No be this dangote refinery alot of Nigerians been take get hope to crash dollars? Them say na dangote refinery we dey wait...once e start operations and we stop to import fuel,dollar go crash to 75 naira

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery by 89green: 7:41am On Jul 22
grin I laff. You guys are the innocent and truthful ones - after una don buy am, those 'guys' at the top will frustrate your efforts.

So you need top men from the cabal to endorse you guys and be ready to abide by some corrupt dirty agreements. Achieving your aim of a corrupt-free oil Nigeria will take some time. Barrels of oil per day and billions no be your mate o. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery by Peakdesign23(m): 7:42am On Jul 22
Great idea.
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery by Chinkoalhaji34: 7:43am On Jul 22
E go sweet if we fit pull am together!

Imagine say we dey own our own refinery, no more wahala for fuel again.

This na serious matter wey fit change the game for us! Who wan join the movement?

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery by Aonkuuse(m): 7:51am On Jul 22
So dangote can actually give every Nigerian 170,000 Naira and will not shake
Mankind2024:
Really
$20,000,000,000 ÷ 3,176,183 members
=$6297/ Nairaland members.

Or $20,000,000,000 ÷ 190,000,000 conservative estimates of Nigeria population

$105.3. Per person
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery by Standing5(m): 7:58am On Jul 22
I love this. Especially Anambra billlionaires. Let stop the monopolistic from running what he built over a decade and run it as monopolistic instead.
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery by Standing5(m): 7:59am On Jul 22
Aonkuuse:
So dangote can actually give every Nigerian 170,000 Naira and will not shake
very doable except that we are indebted to around N1m per capita and cant even feed.
Leave Dangote alone o.
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery by specialmati(m): 8:28am On Jul 22
Chinkoalhaji34:
E go sweet if we fit pull am together!

Imagine say we dey own our own refinery, no more wahala for fuel again.

This na serious matter wey fit change the game for us! Who wan join the movement?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin stay out ,this is for people with brain to reason not for people their brain was removed

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery by PoundHound: 9:00am On Jul 22
bennybuhari:
He has offered to sell it to NNPC but I know NNPC will mismanage it like other federal government properties..

Fellow Nairalanders, let's come together and buy the refinery. We have the numbers!

Good idea. All donations should be made to my account for transparency and accountability.
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery by alphaNomega: 9:04am On Jul 22
bennybuhari:

the 3.1m people registered on this website today cannot afford the cost of running a standard crude oil refinery for 3 hours
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery by alphaNomega: 9:06am On Jul 22
PoundHound:

Good idea. All donations should be made to my account for transparency and accountability.
No problem, I will collect the money first and securely transfer to you. my charge is 0.2% per transaction
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Pull Resources Together And Buy Dangote Refinery by PoundHound: 9:12am On Jul 22
alphaNomega:
No problem, I will collect the money first and securely transfer to you. my charge is 0.2% per transaction

No need. grin That’s a longer process. They should just send to me straight and I make up accounts to you. That is, you’re the chairman and I’m the treasurer grin . You see? Your position is super to mine grin

(1) (Reply)

DSS Arrests #Endbadgovernance Protest Mobiliser In Sokoto / We Will Defend Ourselves If The Police, Army Shoot At Us Say Nigeria Youth / Lawyer Files N1bn Suit Against FG, Security Agencies Over Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.