Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,185 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

Mig N Clem - Season 1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mig N Clem - Season 1 (782 Views)

Clem! Clem! / Clem Explain Dis Pls / Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mig N Clem - Season 1 by ituen(m): 3:44am On Sep 26, 2007
Mig and Clem had a long old dream of visiting the United States. After saving money for 20yrs, they get the opportunity to visit US. On arriving, they visit the empire state building, White house, Pentagon.

On the way to their motel, they see a hotdog stand and decide to try one out (actually their first time). They ordered it, moved to a bench and started to eat.

Clem opened hers first, looks at the hot dog for a moment, suddenly wraps it back suddenly. She then turns to Mig and says “which part of the dog did you get?”
Re: Mig N Clem - Season 1 by clemcykul(f): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2007
he got the bla bla bla bla part grin grin grin

in order to have more strength grin grin grin grin

miggys plz help us out embarassed how can we be in water n allow soap suds into our eyes ehhh?

attack ituen and defend our honour embarassed cos i bliv u can grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss

ituen see your head like taribo west grin
Re: Mig N Clem - Season 1 by soulonfire(f): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2007
Hba clemcy babe, mignes wot hv u guys done to deserv thiis naa. r u two gonna sit bak n watch (aldoh in all honesty, i dont want u to do anytin so ituen can continue to make me LMAO) wink
Re: Mig N Clem - Season 1 by clemcykul(f): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2008
ok i wunt grin

where have u been?

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Gift / Newton's Love Theory: / What Is Love According To The Kids---

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.