Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) (38822 Views)

I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) / LOCKDOWN: Viral Video Of SA Cops Arresting Toddler - Scuffling With Dad (PICS) / Dumb SA Cops Arrested For Boozing During Lockdown (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Omoawoke: 9:31pm On Jul 22
IyfeNamikaze:
Yes, give it to us gbas gbos undiluted like that since we don't have common sense in this country.

Someone that you are supposed to use 2 by 2 to wedge his head. You are licking the ass of a common black SA. You don’t know it’s the whites that built SA and minus them, they are worse than Somalia.
Forget Nigeria problem, these black SA hate you as a Nigerian and are lazy and cast their frustrations on innocent Nigerians in their country. The person you are quoting won’t spare you if you happen to go to SA, he will gladly draw your blood when they start their xenophobic attack. Continue, na low self esteem dey worry you
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 9:32pm On Jul 22
Omoawoke:

Someone that you are supposed to use 2 by 2 to wedge his head. You are licking the ass of a common black SA. You don’t know it’s the whites that built SA and minus them, they are worse than Somalia
Forget Nigeria problem, these black SA hate you as a Nigerian and are lazy and cast their frustrations on innocent Nigerians in their country. The person you are quoting won’t spare you if you happen to go to SA to draw your blood when they start their xenophobic attack. Continue, na low self esteem dey worry you
We know you're coons

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Omoawoke: 9:33pm On Jul 22
KingCold:
Oh goodness you're so stupid it defies logic, 😂 If this is some kinda banter, forget it...Anyone watching will think both of us are fools. try next door dum dum

shut up!! you lowly Black SA, you have nothing to say.

Show me how you black SA have contributed anything innovative! you are shameless. Spits!
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 9:34pm On Jul 22
Omoawoke:

shut up!! you lowly Black SA, you have nothing to say.

Show me how you black SA have contributed anything innovative! you are shameless. Spits!
Of course I have nothing to say to an idiot like you. take a hike Skull mining ar$ewipe
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Omoawoke: 9:35pm On Jul 22
KingCold:
We know you're coons

Prove it wrong that you can achieve anything on your own. You are sore losers! We aren’t praising whites, we are pointing out the obvious facts to you that you are nothing better than Somalia without the whites and that’s fact. You guys have zero achievements other than being criminals, hiv capital, and murderers
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 9:37pm On Jul 22
Omoawoke:

Prove it wrong that you can achieve anything on your own. You are sore losers! We aren’t praising whites, we are pointing out the obvious facts to you that you are nothing better than Somalia without the whites and that’s fact. You guys have zero achievements other than being criminals, hiv capital, and murderers
Guy, we know Nigerians are oyinbo ar$e kissers..so far you're proving me right. Keep going.. grin

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Omoawoke: 9:38pm On Jul 22
KingCold:
Guy, we know Nigerians are oyinbo ar$e kissers..so far you're proving me right. Keep on..

Lazy xenophobe. Go and get work and tell your criminal brothers to stop looting Nigerian businesses.

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 9:40pm On Jul 22
Omoawoke:

Lazy xenophobe. Go and get work and tell your criminal brothers to stop looting Nigerian businesses.
LOL...oh "xenophobia" what else?

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Omoawoke: 9:45pm On Jul 22
KingCold:
LOL...oh "xenophobia

King Limpopo, you are obviously obessesed with Nigerians, unfortunately, you as a black Southie are very irrelevant and useless.. God forbid, I regard you as a sensible human. I spit on your lazy alien shaped limpopo head

When hunger catch you, you will drop your phone and go and carry torch to find the next Nigerian business to loot

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 9:50pm On Jul 22
Omoawoke:

King Limpopo, you are obviously obessesed with Nigerians, unfortunately, you as a black Southie are very irrelevant and useless.. God forbid, I regard you as a sensible human. I spit on your lazy alien shaped limpopo head

When hunger catch you, you will drop your phone and go and carry torch to find the next Nigerian business to loot
LOL, you mean these type-of heads right? Look, you're clearly frustrated, don't know if it's the hunger over there, don't take it on me homie

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 9:51pm On Jul 22
Omoawoke:

And keep going,, for someone who comes from a zoo like Nigeria, you sure pointing a lot fingers hey? You really don't want me to spam this thread with pictures of your barbaric skull-mining shenanigans, do you? continue

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by themanderon: 9:58pm On Jul 22

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 9:58pm On Jul 22
Kingray10:
I heard they have witchcraft as a course in SA.
They should kindly go and consult the lecture of those courses wink
From which University na?

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Omoawoke: 9:59pm On Jul 22
KingCold:
And keep going,, for someone who comes from a zoo like Nigeria, you sure pointing a lot fingers hey? You really don't want me to spam this thread with pictures of your barbaric skull-mining shenanigans, do you? continue

Your obsession drives you here and it will finally drive you crazy. You can go ahead and litter the thread with whatever you want, no be today. But here’s the thing, you as a black southie are a commoner and have zero value
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Chucks13: 10:00pm On Jul 22
I'm surprise to see these things called South African these plenty in NL.
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22
KingCold:
Oh goodness you're so stupid it defies logic, 😂 If this is some kinda banter, forget it...Anyone watching will think both of us are fools. try next door dum dum

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 10:04pm On Jul 22
Omoawoke:

Your obsession drives you here and it will finally drive you crazy. You can go ahead and litter the thread with whatever you want, no be today. But here’s the thing, you as a black southie are a commoner and have zero value
You're the one obsessed with us skull miner..you saw me with my South African self your eyes saw red,..going through articles and all, trying to smear me hahahaha.. !I don't give a damn about you..fate's got you in a chokehold already, you're born in one of Africa's worst countries if not the world mate..you're feeling the heat homie and you're trying to vent your frustrations on me. South Africans are not the reason you're hungry mate, take your frustration on Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 10:04pm On Jul 22
WannaHowzit:

😂😂😂
this fool bathong

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Omoawoke: 10:08pm On Jul 22
KingCold:
You're the one obsessed with us skull miner..you saw me with my South African self your eyes saw red,..going through articles and all, trying to smear me hahahaha.. !I don't give a damn about you..fate's got you in a chokehold already, you're born in one of Africa's worst countries..you're feeling the heat homie and you're trying to vent your frustrations on me. South Africans are not the reason you're hungry mate, take your frustration on Tinubu

You made a mistake, there are enough of Nigerians living a far better life than you are, comparing one on one. You have your own problems in SA and we know many of you are equally suffering poverty from the bottomless pit. As far as I am concerned, you could be among this 18.3 million people, no wonder you are jobless and quick to run to nairaland

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22
Omoawoke:

SA can't help it if it has whites, which you're using as an excuse to overlook black achievements. Here's a crash course in black SA excellence - hope you'll be able to sleep tonight. Can Japageria compare after 60 years of mismanagement, you don't even come close - which is why you shamelessly run to SA to get free services you don't even pay taxes for. Losers.🇳🇬👎🏾💩💩💩

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 10:11pm On Jul 22
Omoawoke:

You made a mistake, there are enough of Nigerians living a far better life than you are, comparing one on one. You have your own problems in SA and we know many of you are equally suffering poverty from the bottomless pit. As far as I am concerned, you could be among this 18.3 million people, no wonder you are jobless and quick to run to nairaland
Bruv..you're the world capital of hunger and starvation, the capital of poverty sit down homie. No amount of spinning can dispute that

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22
Omoawoke:

Here's SA looking like Somalia without your white gods. Hope you don't kill yourself 🇳🇬👎🏾

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Omoawoke: 10:12pm On Jul 22
WannaHowzit:

Here's SA looking like Somalia without your white gods. Hope you don't kill yourself 🇳🇬👎🏾
Who are the blackies Sa on Forbes list lmao

Every country has the rich and poor, so no big deal. But so unfortunate that all the people below poverty line in SA are all black SA
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 10:13pm On Jul 22
WannaHowzit:

SA can't help it if it has whites, which you're using as an excuse to overlook black achievements. Here's a crash course in black SA excellence - hope you'll be able to sleep tonight. Can Japageria compare after 60 years of mismanagement, you don't even come close - which is why you shamelessly run to SA to get free services you don't even pay taxes for. Losers.🇳🇬👎🏾💩💩💩

He should list the achievements of Nigeria since their independence in the 60s and will shall list our strides and achievements since our democracy in 94..then compare indices like electricity, water and sanitation, literacy, healthcare, and so and on//They're nowhere our level the only thing they know is making noise on the internet
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Omoawoke: 10:14pm On Jul 22
WannaHowzit:

You are posting trash from a political party trying to score political points.
We are giving you raw data from unbiased sources

What happened to poverty in Limpopo?
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 10:16pm On Jul 22
Omoawoke:

Who are the blackies Sa on Forbes list lmao

Every country has the rich and poor, so no big deal. But so unfortunate that all the people below poverty line in SA are all black SA
hahahahaha..You not gonna try that cop-out with me you dum dum. You are the CAPITAL of poverty.let it sink in..Forbes lists mean jack fuckall! when most are languishing in squalor and poverty
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22
Omoawoke:

Lol, Obi just told you Japagerian per capita income has dropped from $1700 to just $1000 (check frontpage). South African per capita income is $6000. That's 6 times bigger.

So, how are Japagerians living a better life than South Africans when all you do all day is scout the internet for countries to escape to?🇳🇬👎🏾

Your silly giant of Africa slogan has gone to your head💩💩💩
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Omoawoke: 10:17pm On Jul 22
KingCold:
hahahahaha..You not gonna try that cop-out with me you dum dum. You are the CAPITAL of poverty.let it sink in..Forbes lists mean jack fuckall! when most are languishing in squalor and poverty

WannaHowzit:

Lol, Obi just told you Japagerian per capita income has dropped from $1700 to just $1000 (check frontpage). South African per capita income is $6000. That's 6 times bigger.

So, how are Japagerians living a better life than South Africans when all you do all day is scout the internet for countries to escape to?🇳🇬👎🏾

Your silly giant of Africa slogan has gone to your head💩💩💩

Argue with this.

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 10:18pm On Jul 22
Omoawoke:

You are posting trash from a political party trying to score political points.
We are giving you raw data from unbiased sources

What happened to poverty in Limpopo?
The Limpopo that looks better than anything you have there? The Limpopo that hosted World Cup games? grin grin grin grin You can useless jibes at us, but deep down you know, Nigeria can never stand next to SA on anything..You country looks like MArabastad
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Umuinyioku: 10:19pm On Jul 22
emperor4love:
and also brought hiv ,gay guys with big head and skinny body,now I know why the whites treat ur ass as required, yes the see u guys are lazy ,without big farms and technology owns by white in south Africa,mayb wit this skinny hiv guys with hunger as additional, kwashiokor nd malnutrition will be a normal stuff to u indigenes nd,u zulus will still be wearing palm raft like in Mr bones movie we all see it...bunch of lazy stupid drunk young lads that made up your lands,you guys should be grateful to the Dutch and migrant,maybe by now,you guy would have been in cage or jungle,sounding huuuu like ape and chimpz...what am I say,ur youth are so lazy ,that ur women have to option for migrants nd white just to survive and get de best life,that's how lazy an average zulu can't provide for his family and woman,am not talking about child pregnancy and burglar youth, looking for avenue call protest and xenophobia to loot shops and see food to eat,wat a lazy black nation or community situated in africa ,map,Nigeria government would have left u guys to be anhilated or wipe out or chase far inside bush so u guys remain primitive rather know wat is going on around de world right away, Mandela will be weeping seen majority assh#le youth wasting there lazy sef off
Good response to the South African eediot.
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Nonexisting1: 10:19pm On Jul 22
No video evidence. Them go explain tire. Money exchanged hands and just like a woman's legs, the gate of prison was thrown wide open. Mad people come here dey talk nonsense. Cat kor, buusu ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teenager Rapes Autistic Patient In Ogun, Gets Arrested (Photo) / 22-year-old Girl Snatches Facebook Lover Car At Gun Point / Tenant’s Decomposing Body Found In Lagos Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.