Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,313 members, 7,967,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:34 AM

Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record (2388 Views)

Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by EnlightenedUFO: 10:25pm On Jul 22
Kamala Harris sets presidential donations record with $81 MILLION in 24 hours since Biden dropped out and she announced her campaign.

What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by TemplarLandry: 10:27pm On Jul 22
cool

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by atiku4President(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22
Watching
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by Chinkoalhaji34: 10:31pm On Jul 22
This one no be surprise at all! Kamala dey shine like star. Her energy and commitment to the people really dey inspire. With her breaking records, we fit see say change dey come, and she’s leading the way. Big ups to her for this achievement!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by CyrusVI(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22
I wouldn't like to see a woman become an American president. E go too pain me walahi

I wish Trump well, I know he's an extremist but I'll rather have a psycho-extremist as leader than have a woman as one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by doggedfighter(f): 10:35pm On Jul 22
Good product sells very fast.....

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by doggedfighter(f): 10:36pm On Jul 22
CyrusVI:
I wouldn't like to see a woman become an American president. E go too pain me walahi

I wish Trump well, I know he's an extremist but I'll rather have a psycho-extremist as leader than have a woman as one

It would have been nice if the pycho- extremist will just lead only you.

13 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by MasterJayJay: 10:41pm On Jul 22
CyrusVI:

The universe doesn't care about your stoneage mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by Nonexisting1: 10:44pm On Jul 22
She will still lose. A pipe cleaner as alleged, can not be the president of the most powerful country. Democrats will eventually select a capable man before they lose to racist Trump.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by onumadu: 10:51pm On Jul 22
Contrary to what some people think, she will be very very difficult to defeat.
Mark this post.

6 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by folake4u(f): 10:53pm On Jul 22
doggedfighter:

It would have been nice if the pycho- extremist will just lead only you.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by doggedfighter(f): 10:56pm On Jul 22
folake4u:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Isn't this madness ?

Preference for psycho-extremist to a sound woman.

E reach to laugh jo 🀣

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by raskymonojendor: 10:56pm On Jul 22
Trump is trending in Nigeria while Harris is trending in America. If Nigerians could vote in American election, Trump would have won before 12 noon.

10 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by folake4u(f): 10:58pm On Jul 22
doggedfighter:

Isn't this madness ?

E reach to laugh jo 🀣

It's too funny mehn.

I weak oh. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by Okoroawusa: 11:00pm On Jul 22
The best woman for the job

5 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by Amwitty(f): 11:01pm On Jul 22
I love to see women win.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by SpatialKing(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22
I'm supporting her...

Green card n citizenship sure for me

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by keymatt(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22
The gays and mentally deranged people (American version of Agbadorians) are supporting Kamala.
Agbados are known supporters of wicked people. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by Righthussle: 11:12pm On Jul 22
My people only give their hard earned money to old lying pulpit bandits.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by Slayar: 11:23pm On Jul 22
My money is on kamala,show me where to stake .

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by ednut1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 22
If Hillary Clinton could not defeat Trump. Kamala cant

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by OgaTheTop2: 12:04am On Jul 23
Madam President in waiting!

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by OgaTheTop2: 12:05am On Jul 23
ednut1:
Dey play...

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by raskymonojendor: 12:05am On Jul 23
keymatt:
The gays and mentally deranged people (American version of Agbadorians) are supporting Kamala.
Agbados are known supporters of wicked people. grin grin grin
This gay this gay that is stale in America.

Trump has gay supporters too. Infact, Trump set an American record by appointing a gay man into his cabinet.

That's Richard Grennel and his wife below with Pence swearing them in. Trump also at rally waving the LGBTQ rainbow flag.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by tiger28: 12:15am On Jul 23
Michelle obama will quadruple this in less than 12 hours....

Kamala is toooo lightweight against Trump.

I am a US voter for over 30 years

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by engrchykae(m): 12:23am On Jul 23
doggedfighter:

Isn't this madness ?

E reach to laugh jo 🀣
remember that women are deadly when it comes to politics in Europe and America.
They are the teachers of the devil

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by otipoju(m): 12:25am On Jul 23
ednut1:

I hope you know more people voted for Clinton than Trump. Facts.

So although she lost the election, more people actually wanted her to be the president. Meaning that they are not opposed to the idea of a female president.

Kamala Harris has very minimal dirt on her.
She has been a loyal vice president and therefore got the endorsement of Joe who will be on the campaign trail with her.

She is black and Asian, both minorities and will appeal to the underdog affection that Americans have.

She is a woman and younger than Trump and this will appeal to those demographics as well.

Although she is experienced, she is still the underdog and in a position to make history.
Americans love the underdog.

As for Trump,people have seen what Trump is capable of and know the chaos that his presidency brings with its potential for authoritarian dictatorship.

Morover, He has plenty of dirt on him that will be smeared on his face to discredit him...compared to the restraint that Biden people had to show based on Hunter Biden's legal issues.

We have enough time till the elections as Kamala is not a new face to the American populace.

My guess is that Harris will win by a landslide.

Women from both parties will vote for her.
Blacks in vote parties will vote for her
Young people will vote for her
Minorities will vote massively for her.

She will slowly peel away Trumps fan base and Trump will be left with the white adult males and racists in general.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by ednut1(m): 12:31am On Jul 23
otipoju:

I hope you know more people voted for Clinton than Trump. Facts.

So although she lost the election, more people actually wanted her to be the president.

Kamala Harris has very minimal dirt on her.
Has been a loyal vice president
She is black
She is a woman
Although she is experienced,
She is still the underdog and in a position to make history.

Americans love the underdog.

People have seen what Trump is capable of.
He has plenty of dirt on him that will be smeared on his face to discredit him.

We have enough time till the elections.

My guess is that Harris will win by a landslide.

Women from both parties will vote for her.
Blacks in vote parties will vote for her
Young people will vote for her
Minorities will vote massively for her.

She will slowly peel away Trumps fan base and Trump will be left with the white adult males and racists in general.
racists

She is a
popular vote don’t determine who wins in America. What do you mean she is black, is that an advantage in a country where only 12% are black. What has she done for black people in her legal career Nothing. Even women wont vote her. She is not the traditional woman with children and cant relate
Only a dreamer will believe she stands a chance vs trump. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by efighter: 12:32am On Jul 23
EnlightenedUFO:
Kamala Harris sets presidential donations record with $81 MILLION in 24 hours since Biden dropped out and she announced her campaign.

What do you think?

Trump worshippers here will cry blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by Lamasta(m): 12:33am On Jul 23
Chinkoalhaji34:
This one no be surprise at all! Kamala dey shine like star. Her energy and commitment to the people really dey inspire. With her breaking records, we fit see say change dey come, and she’s leading the way. Big ups to her for this achievement!
Is she not the current VP to Biden Which change are you now expecting

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by Throwback: 12:38am On Jul 23
Great for the Democrats.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by papyjaypaul: 12:39am On Jul 23
Even Hillary did better than this but we know how it went. Trump will be beating 2 women back to back. Na only against man e know win. Biden's time has shown the weakness of America as a World Power and this is not the time to take chances. They make the work of Trump easier because they lump both Kamala and Joe as 1, so they will blame her for Biden's administration.

More people are opening their eyes to reality even if they are die-hard blue or red. America needs a strong hand at the moment and Trump, with his excesses is that guy that will put America first and stand up to Putin and co. Obama got it right when the social media was just taking up but now they banned Tiktok and the 2008 set are now in their 30s, they see life for what it is.

There's a saying that when you're younger, you're liberal, as you get older you get conservative.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Hamas Warns Civilians Not To Leave Gaza / Raoul Moat: Britain's Most Wanted Villain / PHOTOS: The Beautiful Pictures Of Kenya's Westgate Shopping Mall Before Terroris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.