Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,951 members, 7,973,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:47 PM

Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record (2396 Views)

Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by opamoses1: 12:59am On Jul 23
papyjaypaul:
Even Hillary did better than this but we know how it went. Trump will be beating 2 women back to back. Na only against man e know win. Biden's time has shown the weakness of America as a World Power and this is not the time to take chances. They make the work of Trump easier because they lump both Kamala and Joe as 1, so they will blame her for Biden's administration.

More people are opening their eyes to reality even if they are die-hard blue or red. America needs a strong hand at the moment and Trump, with his excesses is that guy that will put America first and stand up to Putin and co. Obama got it right when the social media was just taking up but now they banned Tiktok and the 2008 set are now in their 30s, they see life for what it is.

There's a saying that when you're younger, you're liberal, as you get older you get conservative.
Most people start becoming conservatives when they hit 40. Even in Nigeria, same applies - people tend to become more conscious and protective of their own tribe once they get close to 40.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by Came4amod: 2:08am On Jul 23
Chinkoalhaji34:
This one no be surprise at all! Kamala dey shine like star. Her energy and commitment to the people really dey inspire. With her breaking records, we fit see say change dey come, and she’s leading the way. Big ups to her for this achievement!

Lol 😂 .. we wea dey see future go still talk am again .. .. she can't win .. women can't be trusted with such power .. sad but true

How is she gonna talk Kim Jon or Putin out of war .. lol 🤣🤣🤣 yeah u sef laugh .. 😂🤣
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by otipoju(m): 2:23am On Jul 23
ednut1:
popular vote don’t determine who wins in America. What do you mean she is black, is that an advantage in a country where only 12% are black. What has she done for black people in her legal career Nothing. Even women wont vote her. She is not the traditional woman with children and cant relate
Only a dreamer will believe she stands a chance vs trump. 😂

I hear you. That 12% vote makes a lot of difference.

Listen carefully. Hilary Clinton has MORE people who wanted her to be president than Trump. That is a fact.

Yes she did not win the election but it means that Americans are not antagonistic to the idea of a female president...in spite of the stains Hilary came with.

Therefore the ground is wet already and receptive for Kamala. What she did or did not do for black people is irrelevant.

The advantage of her being black is that she is from a minority demographic and other minorities like the Hispanics and Asians and the Alphabet community are more inclined to vote for her with the hopes that it enhances the possibility of one of theirs becoming president in future. I hope you know she is Asian too. Her mom was from India. That is another 6%

Now if Trump was a morally upright man without plenty of garbage...it might be tougher but a squeaky clean, experienced, black, female, Kamala will Trump over Donald.

She already has raised 90 million in campaign donations in 24 hours.... a record broken.

Brother she will beat Trump silly and She is not someone that Trump can verbally attack anyhow....it will be seen as bullying.

She has the votes of fathers who one day wish their daughters can be all they can ever be.

Kamala has my vote for sure.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by grandstar(m): 2:47am On Jul 23
CyrusVI:
I wouldn't like to see a woman become an American president. E go too pain me walahi

I wish Trump well, I know he's an extremist but I'll rather have a psycho-extremist as leader than have a woman as one

Trumps propised economic and international policies will not only destroy the American economy, but set countries on fire.

If he wins, that's simply due to the Democrats mishandling of illegal immigration.

It's an eyesore

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by raskymonojendor: 3:13am On Jul 23
otipoju:

Listen carefully. Hilary Clinton has MORE people who wanted her to be president than Trump. That is a fact.

Yes she did not win the election but it means that Americans are not antagonistic to the idea of a female president...in spite of the stains Hilary came with.

Therefore the ground is wet already and receptive for Kamala. What she did or did not do for black people is irrelevant.

The advantage of her being black is that she is from a minority demographic and other minorities like the Hispanics and Asians and the Alphabet community are more inclined to vote for her with the hopes that it enhances the possibility of one of theirs becoming president in future. I hope you know she is Asian too. Her mom was from India. That is another 6%

Now if Trump was a morally upright man without plenty of garbage...it might be tougher but a squeaky clean, experienced, black, female, Kamala will Trump over Donald.

She already has raised 90 million in campaign donations in 24 hours.... a record broken.

Brother she will beat Trump silly and She is not someone that Trump can verbally attack anyhow....it will be seen as bullying.

She has the votes of fathers who one day wish their daughters can be all they can ever be.

Yeah. Hillary had the popular vote. Trump won via the electoral college. Kamala should really focus on the swing states and the Republican Voters Against Trump, Never Trumpers, RINOs e.t.c
For VP, she needs to pick a centre politician or conservative Democrat. Someone like Manchin.

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by otipoju(m): 3:23am On Jul 23
raskymonojendor:

Yeah. Hillary had the popular vote. Trump won via the electoral college. Kamala should really focus on the swing states and the Republican Voters Against Trump, Never Trumpers, RINOs e.t.c
For VP, she needs to pick a centre politician or even if possible a centre right. Someone like Manchin.

Trust me they will figure it out.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by ednut1(m): 3:37am On Jul 23
otipoju:

delusions 🥱🥱
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by Bongadu: 3:48am On Jul 23
she got sweet succulent boobies

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by 4gunners(m): 3:52am On Jul 23
CyrusVI:
I wouldn't like to see a woman become an American president. E go too pain me walahi

I wish Trump well, I know he's an extremist but I'll rather have a psycho-extremist as leader than have a woman as one
Why?
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by Max24: 3:59am On Jul 23
ednut1:
If Hillary Clinton could not defeat Trump. Kamala cant
High level game of power show by democrats: Never let them see you coming. Surprise them. Before they figure out what's happening you have gone. Kamala is coming ! Out with the old and In with the new !
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by otipoju(m): 4:32am On Jul 23
ednut1:
delusions 🥱🥱

No wahala. Have a great night.

I no get power to dey argue unnecessarily.

If to sey you sabi argue, you suppose counter my points with your own counter arguments.

But because you no get anything meaningful to say...you call an analysis delusions.

Is it only blacks that will vote for her ?
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by mkoabiola: 5:18am On Jul 23
I prefer her to this extremist and racist .

Immigrants are in trouble if trump wins

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by raskymonojendor: 5:31am On Jul 23
mkoabiola:
I prefer her to this extremist and racist .

Immigrants are in trouble if trump wins
They will run to Canada as usual. Those ones have a porous border 🤣

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by kingthreat(m): 5:39am On Jul 23
Chinkoalhaji34:
This one no be surprise at all! Kamala dey shine like star. Her energy and commitment to the people really dey inspire. With her breaking records, we fit see say change dey come, and she’s leading the way. Big ups to her for this achievement!

Commitment to shit. The woman is an opportunist.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:57am On Jul 23
ednut1:
Dey play, this is a whole different election.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by EnlightenedUFO: 8:01am On Jul 23
efighter:

Trump worshippers here will cry blood

Yep, they are already in a racist meltdown

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by lastkingsman: 8:29am On Jul 23
ednut1:

QED

Joe was able to beat Trump because he flipped the swing states. I don't see any democrat that can flipped the swing states against Trump right now.

Kamala replacing Biden only means they will get more popular vote but will definitely lose the swing states.

Trump is president in waiting already
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by Gerrard59(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23
ednut1:
popular vote don’t determine who wins in America. What do you mean she is black, is that an advantage in a country where only 12% are black. What has she done for black people in her legal career Nothing. Even women wont vote her. She is not the traditional woman with children and cant relate

He would not tell you that more black men voted for a white man in Georgia against a clear black woman, not a biracial Kamala.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by ednut1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23
Gerrard59:

He would not tell you that more black men voted for a white man in Georgia against a clear black woman, not a biracial Kamala.
i no get strength to argue
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by chic2pimp(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23
Gerrard59:

Stacey Abrams got around 84% of the Black Male votes during Her failed Gubernatorial election bid. The black male vote would be the least of Her concerns especially as the Black men for Kamala coalition has already raised over $1.5M in 24 hrs. I also predict she'll do well better amongst white and Latino women than people think especially as Single, Childless and prosperous women continue to rise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by Gerrard59(m): 2:55am On Jul 24
chic2pimp:

Stacey Abrams got around 84% of the Black Male votes during Her failed Gubernatorial election bid. The black male vote would be the least of Her concerns especially as the Black men for Kamala coalition has already raised over $1.5M in 24 hrs. I also predict she'll do well better amongst white and Latino women than people think especially as Single, Childless and prosperous women continue to rise.
That group of voters have always voted for the Democratic Party. So, nothing new. I just think should the GOP lose this election, that is the end for them to enter the WH anytime soon. The demographic numbers don't favour them unless there is a seismic change.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:40am On Jul 24
Since this thread is about campaign fundraising-

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by Never4getU: 10:38am On Jul 24
CyrusVI:

Be dreaming!

Kamala Harris isn't a new gamer in the American or international politics. She's more fierce than u can imagine.

She's a pain the ass for Russia and all American enemies. If u think she's a weakling u're on ur own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:27pm On Jul 24
ednut1:

Please don’t speak for female voters in America, you don’t qualify to do so just as I don’t qualify to speak for male voters in Canada. Maybe it’s because you are in Canada but Black women here in America, myself included, will be voting for Kamala. Every Black woman and Black men and most of the White women I know are behind her.She has done tons of things for Blacks in her legal career, look up her record on GOVERNMENT websites, not YouTube. You’re also grossly underestimating the power of the Black vote, something that even the Republicans don’t do. Kamala has been a member of a Black sorority for over 30 years, and has the support of the coalition of Black sororities and fraternities as well as Black women in general. A Black male public figure held a conference call two days ago that thousands of Black men joined and $500,000 were raised on that call alone. I don’t know one Black man who is for Trump, the only Black men who like Trump are the ones on Nairaland, most of whom don’t live in this country. Nikki Hailey’s PAC (Republicans) are backing her, the Jamaican diaspora in America, and multiple other groups. White women want their reproductive rights back, they’ll vote for her. Even superstar George Clooney just donated big money to her campaign. She can’t be stopped and even Trump knows that. Pay attention to the audience at Trump’s rallies—its White people of a lower class. Which celebrities are endorsing him? How many White people with class that aren’t directly associated with the party are voicing their support for him? Trump knows he doesn’t stand a chance which is why he’s making excuses not to participate in the debate in September. But guess what, Sir? I’m going to be quiet and let the actions speak.

See you in November!😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record by Bossly: 5:11am On Jul 25
Reservist isonu.
When will you join your terrorist comrades in Ukraine?

🤓

1stGenAmerican:

Please don’t speak for female voters in America, you don’t qualify to do so just as I don’t qualify to speak for male voters in Canada. Maybe it’s because you are in Canada but Black women here in America, myself included, will be voting for Kamala. Every Black woman and Black men and most of the White women I know are behind her.She has done tons of things for Blacks in her legal career, look up her record on GOVERNMENT websites, not YouTube. You’re also grossly underestimating the power of the Black vote, something that even the Republicans don’t do. Kamala has been a member of a Black sorority for over 30 years, and has the support of the coalition of Black sororities and fraternities as well as Black women in general. A Black male public figure held a conference call two days ago that thousands of Black men joined and $500,000 were raised on that call alone. I don’t know one Black man who is for Trump, the only Black men who like Trump are the ones on Nairaland, most of whom don’t live in this country. Nikki Hailey’s PAC (Republicans) are backing her, the Jamaican diaspora in America, and multiple other groups. White women want their reproductive rights back, they’ll vote for her. Even superstar George Clooney just donated big money to her campaign. She can’t be stopped and even Trump knows that. Pay attention to the audience at Trump’s rallies—its White people of a lower class. Which celebrities are endorsing him? How many White people with class that aren’t directly associated with the party are voicing their support for him? Trump knows he doesn’t stand a chance which is why he’s making excuses not to participate in the debate in September. But guess what, Sir? I’m going to be quiet and let the actions speak.

See you in November!😀

(1) (2) (Reply)

George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) / Photos Of Ground Force One, The U.S President's $1.1 Million Armored Bus! / Must We Industrialize To Develop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.