Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,902 members, 7,902,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out (15215 Views)

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. / Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by hammer567: 2:41pm On Jul 23
EnterpriseMan:
She did not raise sh!t. She took over Biden's donations & the people donating to her are the ones scared for their lives because once Trump gets in, he will hunt every last of one of them.
Americans already knows who they're voting for, she's just there for decoration.

The shamed democrats party thinks she can plead to the women so they will vote for her🤣🤣🤣 so that they can force children to become gays and transgender. Trump will crush them all like the bugs they are.

HEHEHE

NO BE ME TALK THIS ONE...
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by gigabyte13: 2:43pm On Jul 23
Even Trump sef go shock....
Maka HARRIS PREPARE OOOOOOO
DEM GO WAN USE RACIST SLOGAN TAKE FINISH HER
NA SHE NO GO GREE LIKE
OBANA SEF NO GREE FOR DEM....
I WISH HER THE BEST OF LUCK.

Whichever way, whoever wins Americans gain
They are very patriotic people.
Foreign policy is where the battle ground is.
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by stevups(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23
efighter:
It’s a new beginning, unfortunately if and when she gets there, she may propose laws to be making men to change their surnames to their wives’ maiden names after wedding

Not in America. The power resides with Congress
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by Funflipper: 2:45pm On Jul 23
Fineman2:
Wow, this is great, democrats and americans really love this woman, Mr trump must be very sad and nervous with this development.

The orange douch bag is having a serious meltdown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by stevups(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23
nairaman66:
When will Nigeria get to this level, where a sitting president steps down?

You raised a great point
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by Funflipper: 2:49pm On Jul 23
TOPCRUISE:
Kamala Harris will not be voted. Those Americans showing support are simply saying Keep on twerking and dancing we are at your back.
When time to cast vote come they will be nowhere to be found. Ask Hillary

Kamala Harris is not Hillary Clinton. Trump will never ever be reelected as president. Know this and know peace.
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by Sonofgod1990(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23
Dat about 130bilion naira... money good aswear. if una dey donate make una remain d one wey una go use pay us when we bill una oo.BEtter clients,happy birthday 2 me...alcohol be kind to me
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by Funflipper: 2:57pm On Jul 23
Austindark:
Hillary Clinton raised even more in 2016.

Let's hope the election is free and fair.

You read she broke a record and you are saying clinton raised even more in 2016. Has there been any election in the United States that hasn't been free and fair? Well, you can buy into rump's silly narrative that the 2020 election was stolen, it is all up to you but come november 6th, there will be a recomfirmation of the 2020 election results after Kamala wipes the floor with trump.
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by qtx(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23
Fineman2:
Wow, this is great, democrats and americans really love this woman, Mr trump must be very sad and nervous with this development.

for wia? someone some people in USA have already referring to as black again after Obama? Besides, do you think this woman can handle the arab world including Russia? America is not ready for a woman president for now. Trump for now is the answer. you will say i said it.
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by Funflipper: 3:04pm On Jul 23
hammer567:
FAKE NEWS AGAIN.

INSTEAD OF THEM TO SAY, KAMALA TAKES OVER BIDEN ELECTION DONATION, THEY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SHE ALREADY WON THE ELECTION WITH MASSIVE SUPPORT.

I KNEW THEIR WAS A REASON I DECIDED TO SUPPORT TRUMP.

Still in doubt? Ok, wait until november 6th. Trump will be flogged like never before.
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by Funflipper: 3:06pm On Jul 23
qtx:

for wia? someone some people in USA have already referring to as black again after Obama? Besides, do you think this woman can handle the arab world including Russia? America is not ready for a woman president for now. Trump for now is the answer. you will say i said it.

It would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for trump (a felon) to be reelected as president.
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by qtx(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23
Funflipper:

It would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for trump (a felon) to be reelected as president.
I will not argue with you. Go and continue watching your NTA and LTV. lol
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by hammer567: 3:12pm On Jul 23
Funflipper:

Still in doubt? Ok, wait until november 6th. Trump will be flogged like never before.

TRUMPITES!

NEXT 4 YEARS RUNNING WILD.

MAGA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MaciaaH3wo
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by Funflipper: 3:13pm On Jul 23
qtx:

I will not argue with you. Go and continue watching your NTA and LTV. lol

And what do you watch?
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On Jul 23
Hapum aka biko
hammer567:
COCOCANDY, IF U IGNORE ME AGAIN, I WILL CHANGE MY MIND AND CONTINUE MY TIRADE AGAINST YOUR DEAR KAMALA WHOM U LOVE SO MUCH.

THIS IS NOT BLACKMAIL. angry embarassed tongue
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by fuckJones(f): 3:22pm On Jul 23
please send your donation to 8036473758 opay account, don't forget to add 100 naira for bank charges
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by ijebosb: 3:49pm On Jul 23
efighter:
It’s a new beginning, unfortunately if and when she gets there, she may propose laws to be making men to change their surnames to their wives’ maiden names after wedding

Huh? You are embarrassing yourself with this post.
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by LegacyB: 3:51pm On Jul 23
Austindark:
Hillary Clinton raised even more in 2016.

Let's hope the election is free and fair.
Not true pls. She has the highest in history. Do your research properly before coming online to spread misinformation .
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by ijebosb: 3:53pm On Jul 23
jubrilELsudan:
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL

ANYBODY WITH COMMON SENSE KNOWS THAT IT'S BIDEN'S CAMPAIGN MONEY THEY SHIFTED INTO HER CAMPAIGN ACCOUNT TO FOOL ALL YOU FLAT HEADS GULLIBLE PEOPLE

You do know that these type of donations are highly regulated.
The receiver has to report the name and amount of each donation.
These were individual donors, a lot of them.
Biden's campaign still has the money they raised in their account.

You shouldn't be spreading silly dis/misinformation like this.
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by ijebosb: 3:55pm On Jul 23
blowjohn:

No sir. That was a valid good point.
She can do it and some states will adopt it.

It's all part of the feminist/LGBT agenda

What does this even mean?
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how laws work and are passed in the US.

Just stop while you are ahead.
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by jedisco(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23
efighter:

Are you ever worried about issues that foster development especially in Nigeria and Africa? How have we Nigerians, who are carrying the worry of LQBTQ fared?

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by kingxsamz(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23
Fineman2:

People said she has no support base while totally forgetting that the democrats will vote for anyone their party presents. Biden was a liability and made it seem more reasonable to vote Trump. But now that they have an energetic, younger candidate who is also a woman, their hopes would be pumped up, hence the extreme inflow of donations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by Never4getU: 4:12pm On Jul 23
GanagiBitrus:

LIKE for Trump, SHARE for Kamala

I suppose u imagine this is Nigeria where the real winner is on the Internet? grin grin
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by Piroty: 4:14pm On Jul 23
Dialpad:
It is always funny to read the comments of those who have never been to America or know nothing about American politics, give beer parlor analysis of how Trump will win by a landslide.

You think democrats are sleeping?

So because you are there you automatically know better? world is a global village, grow up
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by GanagiBitrus: 4:33pm On Jul 23
Never4getU:

I suppose u imagine this is Nigeria where the real winner is on the Internet? grin grin
Right, but we still have our opinions on who the likely winner will be.
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by komzy589(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23
RodgersAkpafu:

she is not
she is answering her papa name
which btw is the way it is supposed to be
Okay no problem, keep answering your father’s name.
Re: Kamala Harris' Campaign Raised $81 Million In 24 Hours After Biden Dropped Out by RodgersAkpafu: 4:55pm On Jul 23
komzy589:

Okay no problem, keep answering your father’s name.
I'm a man
whose name am I suppose to answer kwanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isreal Must Stop The Rafah Operation - Emmanuel Macron / Pope Offers To Meet Putin, Still Waiting To Hear Back / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.