Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,823 members, 7,902,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign (17235 Views)

One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania / Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol / Michelle Obama Reveals Why She Stopped Smiling At Trumpโ€™s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Fineman2: 2:22pm On Jul 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDnboK9xk3o?si=xUtS7ai5zMfCFyBW

We are going to win in November," a smiling Harris told campaign workers in her fiery speech at campaign headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware.

Turning her fire on Trump, Harris referred to her past role as California's chief prosecutor, saying she "took on perpetrators of all kinds."

"Predators who abused women. Fraudsters who ripped off consumers. Cheaters who broke the rules for their own gain. So, hear me when I say I know Donald Trump's type," she said to applause.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Fineman2: 2:22pm On Jul 23
This is getting more interesting, go Harris

I like the way she smiles when talking

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Masterviolence(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23
The deep state is hell-bent on preventing their pockets from running dry.
Trump's strong-headedness is the reason I think this election won't be a flawless conquest for him.
The fact that he's putting an end to the cash cow in Ukraine upon assuming office is one of the many reasons they hated him so much.

Except he cut a deal with the deep state, the journey is not a smooth sailing for him.

But.
The democrats and deep state has handed him the oval office by nominating a woman like Harris who's part of the current failed government, trump should be preparing to get back soon.
It won't be easy but Trump will win.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by AqualinaXYZ: 3:46pm On Jul 23
Tinubu said heโ€™s 78

While Trump is 84

But Trump is granting interviews telling Americans his plans and dreams

While younger Tinubu is dodging debates interviews without a manifesto not even telling Nigerians and his supporters his plans

Instead heโ€™ll be in Aso Rock lock his doors and be sniffing cocaine from morning till night

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Hackerman4745: 3:47pm On Jul 23
If this woman wins this election it would be a slap on Trump and the end of his political career.

Again, I don't see the USA as a country that would love to be ruled by a woman.

The closest woman to the seat was Hilary Clinton and she lost.

Let me help you close your spouse's WhatsApp messenger and get the messages delivered to your own phone directly...
It's easy cheap and fast..
Let me help you dolge that heart break

0.9.1.3. 1.1.8 .0.1.9.8

22 Likes

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by FactBoyz: 3:47pm On Jul 23
Seems like NL mods promote Harris here. However, I trust Trump to beat her hands down

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Svlla: 3:47pm On Jul 23
Ok
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by datola: 3:47pm On Jul 23
She might be another big history in the US politics

6 Likes

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by LegacyB: 3:47pm On Jul 23
Police and thief.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Emu4life(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23
This is Nairaland. A Nigerian Forum.

Stop forcing US news on us please. Nairaland Mods, is Nairaland so out of news that we are now more concerned about America elections than our own very problems??

Everywhere for Nairaland just dey buzz "Kamala, Harris, Trump, America" bla bla bla.
Haba!

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by sleek214(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23
The United States can not hand over the country to a woman at this critical time that Russia, China, North Korea and Iran are forming an Alliance to destroy the West.....not to talk of handing it over to a Black woman..... Trump will win both the popular votes and the electoral college votes.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Ttipsy(f): 3:48pm On Jul 23
Suck his dickkk then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Elzazzi: 3:48pm On Jul 23
grin grin grin
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Serviceweb: 3:48pm On Jul 23
this politics is getting more interesting

1 Like

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Oscarchims: 3:48pm On Jul 23
The battle line is drawn... Gwo gwo gwo ngwo

1 Like

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by ipobcannibals: 3:48pm On Jul 23
Developers/ipob will insult her for attacking their god, Trump who is about to declare biafla once he gets back into the White House

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by D4gmail1: 3:49pm On Jul 23
grin Aunty go and rest. You are going home after the election.

11 Likes

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by skillzlujan(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23
Masterviolence well-done!!!!! you truly understand American politics๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by bigdammyj: 3:49pm On Jul 23
Noted.
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by sevo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23
Masterviolence:
The deep stated is hell-bent on preventing their pockets from running dry.
Trump's strong-headedness is the reason I think this election won't be a flawless conquest for him.
The fact that he's putting an end to the cash cow in Ukraine upon assuming office is one of the many reasons they hated him so much.

Except he cut a deal with the deep states, the journey is not a smooth sailing for him.

But.
The democrats and deep states has handed him the oval office by nominating a woman like Harris who's part of the current failed government, trump should be preparing to get back soon.
It won't be easy but Trump will win.

beer Parlor analysis

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by tiswell(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23
Small lamala nyash just deu shake grin

2 Likes

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by dalongjnr: 3:51pm On Jul 23
Bye!
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by ElevationD: 3:51pm On Jul 23
A certain Mrs. Hilary Clinton should be on that ballot please.

1 Like

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by otherway: 3:51pm On Jul 23
Lol!

As they say, if you want to know future events, watch the Simpsons.

Behold the next president of the unites states and the first female president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybuqMA946d0?si=1CkPCHHqaFOtYb0D

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by DeBigdick(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23
Trump go knack this one.

2 Likes

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by AntiChristian: 3:51pm On Jul 23
Na this one go beat Trump?

Well, a snail can win a Cheetah in a race only if the Cheetah falls asleep!

See her use the "women abuse" card!

6 Likes

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by victor4ekele(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23
American politics is toxic and imagine them preaching democracy to Africa as if they are saint. mtcheew

6 Likes

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Michella25: 3:52pm On Jul 23
I'm sorry
But I don't see her winning this election.

4 Likes

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by cutecommend: 3:53pm On Jul 23
it is well
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by slivertongue: 3:53pm On Jul 23
his type will defeat you hands down.

6 Likes

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Lordbinsmar: 3:54pm On Jul 23
grin
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by franchasofficia: 3:54pm On Jul 23
Laughing Kamala how are you going to tame mad men like Putin, Kim Jong Un, and their Moslem fans headed by Iranian terrorist government; by laughing with them?

Tell us how you plan to tame the mad men ruling Russia, North Korea, Iran and co in order to bring peace and sanity to the world?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guinea Coup Leaders Freezes All Government Accounts / Youtube Office Shooting: Female Suspect Dead, Three Others Injured / Trump Accepts Deal For Temporary End To Painful Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.