Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,358 members, 7,967,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template (1693 Views)

Aisha Yesufu - Yoruba Hatred For Igbo No Longer Hidden / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides / IGBO: No Apologies!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 6:10pm On Jul 23
https://www.nairaland.com/8162876/protest-hypocrisy-dada-olusegun-tinubus

Hypocrisy is what destroys a nation faster than hunger. Read carefully what the presidential aide Olusengun Dada, wrote/tweeted few years back. yes, Olusengun Dada, that is crying they want to burn the country. i know he's a coward though, but this here low budget, low class presidential budget even had the temerity to advocate violence against innocent police men when protesting isn't a crime.

Igbos, i don't think it''s ok to sit on the fence any longer. the northare doing their best to make sure Nigeria is on the patjh of progress once again. yes, they didnt talk in buhari's time, but tjhey didnt defended him as much as these swobs did. they wouldn't i reckon had mind if the nation erupt in protests back them, even though they be not part of it!

For the sake of the fact that you guys, me inclusive hate HYPOCRITES, i urge you to read these tweets and let your conscience lead you.

Not joining the protest isn't honorable but allowing hypocrites to escape natural and divine justice!

Udo!!!

2 Likes

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 6:12pm On Jul 23
Don't fear. folloow the template asiwaju presidential aide gave Nigerians few years back!

1 Like

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by EreluRoz: 6:12pm On Jul 23
We igbos have all agreed not to join any protest, we've agreed to give the president more time

13 Likes

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 6:15pm On Jul 23
Following dada Olusengun template for protesting!

he told y'all that security agents would be outnumbered if every one converge together and swoop on them. Dada Olusegun is a master protest planner. Dig out his protest tweets and you will learn m,ore!

food & drinks would be available on the days of the protests!
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 6:16pm On Jul 23
You and who? IGBOS dont reward sycophants and hypocrites. If your own Igboness does, then maybe you and that gutterman of Lagos share the same mother! grin grin grin grin grin

EreluRoz:
We igbos have all agreed not to join any protest, we've agreed to give the president more time

6 Likes

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 6:18pm On Jul 23
According to Dada Olusegun...any police man that shoots any protester, no mercy should be accorded the killer. straight and swift justice!

4 Likes

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by EmeeNaka: 6:18pm On Jul 23
Northern youths should come out first.

3 Likes

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 6:19pm On Jul 23
The North is ready... The date remains same. they want the Igbos to join.

EmeeNaka:
Northern youths should come out first.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by SeeWahala: 6:24pm On Jul 23
Igbos in the south east will never ever protest against a government which they weren't a part or parcel of its ascension into aso rock.

BUT

We igbos living outside the south east, paying taxes outside the south-east and feeling the heat and hypocrisy of the past and present government MUST GO ALONG WITH THE PROTEST cool

Let them do their worst. No be we send them to grab it and run away with it cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by lexylaw09: 6:25pm On Jul 23
U mean this types of template that the gentlemen ojuckwu, Kanu, ekpa and obi is giving you ..... please don't..follow Azikiway . The man of peace

5 Likes

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by opamoses1: 6:26pm On Jul 23
You can protest but it needs to be peaceful else, the police would not hesitate to use force. 🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 6:29pm On Jul 23
Well said.
When ever you buy anything outside the SE, you pay taxes to the state or LG where you live. You deserve better.

IGBOS are known not to reward hypocrites by looking the other side, or feigning ignorance. Igbos are known for Justice, Ofo nuo Ogu!

Natura justice means Dada Olusegun tweets advocating "strong" protests few years back, but clamping down on it now, is reason enough to hit the street and shove their hypocrisy down their smelling anus!

A better Nigeria will profit all, not only Igbos!

SeeWahala:
Igbos in the south east will never ever protest against a government which they weren't a part or parcel of its ascension into aso rock.

BUT

We igbos living outside the south east, paying taxes outside the south-east and feeling the heat and hypocrisy of the past and present government MUST GO ALONG WITH THE PROTEST cool

Let them do their worst. No be we send them to grab it and run away with it cheesy
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 6:31pm On Jul 23
Accordng t Dada Olusegun, Asiwau presidential aide on whatever, "any police that kills a protester will get swift justice too". So if you know of that police go tell am not to take orders to shoot protestes!

Most of the police men that took part in the protest in kenya are currently in hiding! That should be a warning!

opamoses1:
You can protest but it needs to be peaceful else, the police would not hesitate to use force. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Chinkoalhaji34: 6:34pm On Jul 23
Protest for what?

Make una gather una people wey go fit bring change first before making noise. Na only empty drums dey make the loudest sound. Igbo self don turn to 'protest for show' instead of real action.

22 Likes

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 6:37pm On Jul 23
Tinubu's Media Aide, Dada Olusegun Begins To Delete Old Tweets Calling For Violent Protest, War.

They said all these against a democratically elected President in 2011,2012.

Hypocrites and emergency lovers of NIGERIA!

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 6:39pm On Jul 23
Go and tell Asiwaju security agents to kill a protester...Dada Olusegun has already us what to do to the killer!

Chinkoalhaji34:
Protest for what?

Make una gather una people wey go fit bring change first before making noise. Na only empty drums dey make the loudest sound. Igbo self don turn to 'protest for show' instead of real action.
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 7:05pm On Jul 23
Instead of Dada Olusegun to resign...the f00lish hypocrite was buysing deleting old tweets and trying to bury evidence! A good student of the certificate forger! Read below what honorable people do!!!

[b]
Days ago, Cheatle appeared before a US House subcommittee where she admitted that Trump's assassination attempt was a failure on the part of the Secret Service

U.S. Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle has stepped down after widespread calls by lawmakers for her to resign following the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump on July 13, three sources told NBC News.

An official announcement on her resignation is expected later this morning, two law enforcement sources said.

Cheatle’s resignation comes a day after she faced questions from angry lawmakers from both parties exasperated over the Secret Service’s failure to protect Trump.

Her responses, however, didn’t satisfy the leaders of the House Oversight Committee that held the hearing Monday.

“Today, you failed to provide answers to basic questions regarding that stunning operational failure and to reassure the American people that the Secret Service has learned its lessons and begun to correct its systemic blunders and failures,” Chairman James Comer R-Ky., and Ranking Member Jamie Raskin, D-Md., wrote in a joint letter to Cheatle hours after the hearing ended.

The two members said that the committee and American people “demand serious institutional accountability and transparency that you are not providing,” especially during a presidential election year.

“We call on you to resign as Director as a first step to allowing new leadership to swiftly address this crisis and rebuild the trust of a truly concerned Congress and the American people,” they wrote.[/b]
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by lexylaw09: 7:33pm On Jul 23
Bigkoko:
Well said.
When ever you buy anything outside the SE, you pay taxes to the state or LG where you live. You deserve better.

IGBOS are known not to reward hypocrites by looking the other side, or feigning ignorance. Igbos are known for Justice, Ofo nuo Ogu!

Natura justice means Dada Olusegun tweets advocating "strong" protests few years back, but clamping down on it now, is reason enough to hit the street and shove their hypocrisy down their smelling anus!

A better Nigeria will profit all, not only Igbos!

well since you understand the economics around taxation and how it works then why don't you staÿput in your region so the money will remain around your cycle. Then u come out and trade also . The northerners only come out on trade mostly and there economy is better in terms of agriculture. The Yorubas are mostly OK with there governors and other elected leaders, from lagos to osun state to kwara you will notice tĥ relative peace between the Yorubas and there elected government.
So be it

2 Likes

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 7:42pm On Jul 23
My dear friend, as soon as the pipilines taking Gas from Imo & Abia states to Lagos & export markets are shut off..... We will know you lots really wants the Igbos to stay put in their region!!!

You cant be taking Gas & Oil from Ala-igbo and still open that stinky, ye;loowish teeth of yours to tell them to sit in their region, are you normal at all?

You see these hypocrisy wey una sabi, everyone don dey take note of am!

lexylaw09:
well since you understand the economics around taxation and how it works then why don't you staÿput in your region so the money will remain around your cycle. Then u come out and trade also . The northerners only come out on trade mostly and there economy is better in terms of agriculture. The Yorubas are mostly OK with there governors and other elected leaders, from lagos to osun state to kwara you will notice tĥ relative peace between the Yorubas and there elected government.
So be it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Emmabyte: 7:53pm On Jul 23
Don't worry uncle dangote will join you not my Igbo people
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by helinues: 7:55pm On Jul 23
All the best to them having the protest in their region
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Racoon(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23
Yobe people were protesting days ago pulling down Billboard of the catastrophe you lots enthroned. Nobody call them out It is the Igbo una dey always see in una dreams. Bloody hypocritical tribalist and bigot. The heat will get tougher and tougher.

2 Likes

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:54pm On Jul 23
Protest in your region..no wahala

Protest in our region and you will be given free hometraining. Mark these words. grin

2 Likes

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 4:40am On Jul 24
Drop your location na just one Aboki bike ride go use you send msg to him grand papa free of charge to the other world!! No be to hide for a faceless forum. After the aboki do the needful with you, i know other rhesus like you go stand dey watch how he go tie rope for your legs and then drag your smelling body through your street! We go watch live.... grin grin grin grin grin

AdolfHitlerxXx:

Protest in our region and you will be given free hometraining. Mark these words. grin
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Salewa97: 5:03am On Jul 24
This one don dey sound like another Igbo wahala.

Protests wey no go change anything, just noise-making for social media.

Instead of focusing on real development, dem dey gather for protest like say na dem go solve Nigeria problem. Na only talk, talk, talk dem sabi.

2 Likes

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by aderadio1: 5:05am On Jul 24
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Not even region, protest in your state, local govt, or even in your village.

1 Like

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:03am On Jul 24
Why hide under Ab0ki while wearing your wife's skirts and shivering ? grin

Yorubas no dey make noise. But we are the Ruling Class along with the North. We are your Colonial Masters after the British left. There's nothing you can ever do about it.

You will remain our slaves. Evil laughter 😈

Bigkoko:
Drop your location na just one Aboki bike ride go use you send msg to him grand papa free of charge to the other world!! No be to hide for a faceless forum. After the aboki do the needful with you, i know other rhesus like you go stand dey watch how he go tie rope for your legs and then drag your smelling body through your street! We go watch live.... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 3:36pm On Jul 24
So you want me to roll in the mud with pigs? You dey so funny.... grin grin grin grin. Won't do that kiddo! We get people wey dey know how to really treat public miscreants. Na ab0ki go run for me...

Ruling class ni.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Abeg i dey prepare for night duty biko. Awon ruling class wey never eat since morning! Such a pitiable low life!

AdolfHitlerxXx:
Why hide under Ab0ki while wearing your wife's skirts and shivering ? grin

Yorubas no dey make noise. But we are the Ruling Class along with the North. We are your Colonial Masters after the British left. There's nothing you can ever do about it.

You will remain our slaves. Evil laughter 😈

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by haffaze777(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24
He was right then and now,everyone has right to protest,Tinubu will lead your protest himself as the father of nation.
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 3:48pm On Jul 24
Hahahah.... grin grin grin grin grin grin who be this? Where this small craze come comot from? Awon father of the nation. Shame no dey catch una say na drug mule una dey call father of the nation? Well, wetin i sabi sef?

haffaze777:
He was right then and now,everyone has right to protest,Tinubu will lead your protest himself as the father of nation.
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by BaddestQueen(f): 3:55pm On Jul 24
haffaze777:
watching
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:17pm On Jul 24
Oh eyah. So you're a maiguard ? grin

No wonder you sound so hungry. Send me your account details let me help you out.

What I ate this morning is probably half your annual salary.. so grin
Bigkoko:
So you want me to roll in the mud with pigs? You dey so funny.... grin grin grin grin. Won't do that kiddo! We get people wey dey know how to really treat public miscreants. Na ab0ki go run for me...

Ruling class ni.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Abeg i dey prepare for night duty biko. Awon ruling class wey never eat since morning! Such a pitiable low life!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foolscap Media: Hilarious Site On Nigerian Politics / What Exactly Is Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.