Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,304 members, 7,936,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template (1669 Views)

Aisha Yesufu - Yoruba Hatred For Igbo No Longer Hidden / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides / IGBO: No Apologies!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by ablejesus26(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24
SeeWahala:
Igbos in the south east will never ever protest against a government which they weren't a part or parcel of its ascension into aso rock.

BUT

We igbos living outside the south east, paying taxes outside the south-east and feeling the heat and hypocrisy of the past and present government MUST GO ALONG WITH THE PROTEST cool

Let them do their worst. No be we send them to grab it and run away with it cheesy

I am not sure You understand what You are talking about.
Protest at this time is plainly own goal,the failure personified called tinubu will never resign so what's the essence?
The protest will be hijacked and turned into a socio-strata war where those who have more than the hungry/angry protesters will be targets for looting and invading. Don't you thinking Igbos will be greatly affected by this??.

Election has consequences the failure personified called tinubu is already here to stay.
May the strongest survive.

2 Likes

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by SeeWahala: 4:36pm On Jul 24
ablejesus26:

I am not sure You understand what You are talking about.
Protest at this time is plainly own goal,the failure personified called tinubu will never resign so what's the essence?
The protest will be hijacked and turned into a socio-strata war where those who have more than the hungry/angry protesters will be targets for looting and invading. Don't you thinking Igbos will be greatly affected by this??.

Election has consequences the failure personified called tinubu is already here to stay.
May the strongest survive.

Well you're right. I too am afraid of what it could turn into. 😕 but what else can we do? We've tried all other avenues even at the polls and yet it's all rigged cry . . . A total waste of time from courts to polls 🙄

Something has to give, afterall we are knew something like this could happen waaaaay back for some time now
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by ablejesus26(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24
SeeWahala:

Well you're right. I too am afraid of what it could turn into. 😕 but what else can we do? We've tried all other avenues even at the polls and yet it's all rigged cry . . . A total waste of time from courts to polls 🙄

Something has to give, afterall we are knew something like this could happen waaaaay back for some time now

Lock down the Country on strike, protest now is nothing but own goal.
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by SeeWahala: 4:42pm On Jul 24
ablejesus26:

Lock down the Country on strike, protest now is nothing but own goal.

You've seen the recent statement from the NLC concerning this protest. Does it look like they are interested in taking the reins of the horse at this juncture?
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by haffaze777(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24
BaddestQueen:
watching

Okay Mr watcher
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by haffaze777(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24
Bigkoko:
Hahahah.... grin grin grin grin grin grin who be this? Where this small craze come comot from? Awon father of the nation. Shame no dey catch una say na drug mule una dey call father of the nation? Well, wetin i sabi sef?

E be your father either you like it or notgrin
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by BaddestQueen(f): 5:09pm On Jul 24
haffaze777:

Okay Mr watcher
miss
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Ojiofor: 5:19pm On Jul 24
Bigkoko:
https://www.nairaland.com/8162876/protest-hypocrisy-dada-olusegun-tinubus

Hypocrisy is what destroys a nation faster than hunger. Read carefully what the presidential aide Olusengun Dada, wrote/tweeted few years back. yes, Olusengun Dada, that is crying they want to burn the country. i know he's a coward though, but this here low budget, low class presidential budget even had the temerity to advocate violence against innocent police men when protesting isn't a crime.

Igbos, i don't think it''s ok to sit on the fence any longer. the northare doing their best to make sure Nigeria is on the patjh of progress once again. yes, they didnt talk in buhari's time, but tjhey didnt defended him as much as these swobs did. they wouldn't i reckon had mind if the nation erupt in protests back them, even though they be not part of it!

For the sake of the fact that you guys, me inclusive hate HYPOCRITES, i urge you to read these tweets and let your conscience lead you.

Not joining the protest isn't honorable but allowing hypocrites to escape natural and divine justice!

Udo!!!

So what concerns Igbos with his tweet?
If you want to protest must you drag Igbo into it?
When he was advocating for protest did he involve his tribe?
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by haffaze777(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24
BaddestQueen:
miss
I know your gbola is bigger than minegringringrin
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 9:11pm On Jul 24
If he be my father, i for don dash to one river goddess like that... i hate nonsense

haffaze777:

E be your father either you like it or notgrin
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 9:19pm On Jul 24
Hahahaha.... if you use your time well, you for no dey online 24/7 hours shouting jagaban like mumu wey hammattan dey beat for belly.... See sewer rat wey dey request for accounts. na the 30k stipend you give out from or the wan you pick for owambe?

For give hallinus small...he dey the same hustle with you and hunger just dey make post "Toh" grin

AdolfHitlerxXx:

Oh eyah. So you're a maiguard ? grin

No wonder you sound so hungry. Send me your account details let me help you out.

What I ate this morning is probably half your annual salary.. so grin
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:32pm On Jul 24
Bigkoko:
Hahahaha.... if you use your time well, you for no dey online 24/7 hours shouting jagaban like mumu wey hammattan dey beat for belly.... See sewer rat wey dey request for accounts. na the 30k stipend you give out from or the wan you pick for owambe?

For give hallinus small...he dey the same hustle with you and hunger just dey make post "Toh" grin

What I earn in a second, your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED have wet dreams of owning.

Many of us here no be your mate. Some of your peers already know me. Don't need to boast.

You're the hungry maiguard always crying. grin My earnings are secure as long as USA exists. That's all I can say.

By the way.... Tinubu will be on seat for 8 good years grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by haffaze777(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24
Bigkoko:
If he be my father, i for don dash to one river goddess like that... i hate nonsense

He's Nigeria president today and your father is?
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 10:11pm On Jul 24
Hahahaha..... yes na, we sabi you naaa. No be you and other small craze dey shout jagaban up & down like a red ass rhesus mokey wey banboon just knack? We sabi you na...make i send small food to this monkey, look's like hungry don finish the small craze!! Awon earner per second! grin grin grin naim hunger don finish hallinus?

Chop make you get strength small do your job small...even you too na mama born you! If you need more let me know!

AdolfHitlerxXx:

What I earn in a second, your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED have wet dreams of owning.

Many of us here no be your mate. Some of your peers already know me. Don't need to boast.

You're the hungry maiguard always crying. grin My earnings are secure as long as USA exists. That's all I can say.

By the way.... Tinubu will be on seat for 8 good years grin

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 10:13pm On Jul 24
So if better people dey mention their father, so you go join mention drug mule? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....no wonder your life dey as he dey. no improvement!

haffaze777:

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by bjdon: 10:21pm On Jul 24
Don't follow Northern hypocrites. Anti SAP riots in 1989, only the south rioted. June 12th riots 1993 and 1994 only the south rioted. The north only rioted when it was a southerner GEJ, that was in power.
The North have NEVER rioted when a fellow northerner is in power.
The South need to be wise. The ONLY reason the North is going to riot, is because Tinubu has cut them off from the national cake
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 3:24pm On Jul 25
Per second earner ..... People don shout Jagaban tired before you, nothing com out.

haffaze777:

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by haffaze777(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25
Bigkoko:
Per second earner ..... People don shout Jagaban tired before you, nothing com out.

But you never tell us who your father is
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 4:51pm On Jul 25
My papa? A fine gentleman of the highest order, cool, diplomatic and certainly egalitarian. He's non of those attributes of Asiwaju, non will he ever pay fake bishops to support him, or turn reverred Oro culture into spiritual agberos....

Hahahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣....be rest assured my dad no dey deal on heroin, nor addicted to drugs! He's not affiliated to drug cartels or ever embarked on a State capture... He will never loot a Full State knowing fully highest he's gonna be around for not more than 100yrs.

You get it now kiddo? Oya receive BMB Common Sense now!

haffaze777:

But you never tell us who your father is
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by haffaze777(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25
Bigkoko:
My papa? A fine gentleman of the highest order, cool, diplomatic and certainly egalitarian. He's non of those attributes of Asiwaju, non will he ever pay fake bishops to support him, or turn reverred Oro culture into spiritual agberos....

Hahahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣....be rest assured my dad no dey deal on heroin, nor addicted to drugs! He's not affiliated to drug cartels or ever embarked on a State capture... He will never loot a Full State knowing fully highest he's gonna be around for not more than 100yrs.

You get it now kiddo? Oya receive BMB Common Sense now!

An Igbo kid dey accuse someone of been a drug Lordgringrin

Wonder shall never end
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 9:37pm On Jul 25
That black soap you take dey bath naim dey worry you in case you no know....

haffaze777:
An Igbo kid dey accuse someone of been a drug Lordgringrin

Wonder shall never end
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by haslaw(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25
Bigkoko:
https://www.nairaland.com/8162876/protest-hypocrisy-dada-olusegun-tinubus

Hypocrisy is what destroys a nation faster than hunger. Read carefully what the presidential aide Olusengun Dada, wrote/tweeted few years back. yes, Olusengun Dada, that is crying they want to burn the country. i know he's a coward though, but this here low budget, low class presidential budget even had the temerity to advocate violence against innocent police men when protesting isn't a crime.

Igbos, i don't think it''s ok to sit on the fence any longer. the northare doing their best to make sure Nigeria is on the patjh of progress once again. yes, they didnt talk in buhari's time, but tjhey didnt defended him as much as these swobs did. they wouldn't i reckon had mind if the nation erupt in protests back them, even though they be not part of it!

For the sake of the fact that you guys, me inclusive hate HYPOCRITES, i urge you to read these tweets and let your conscience lead you.

Not joining the protest isn't honorable but allowing hypocrites to escape natural and divine justice!

Udo!!!

Alex Otti is paying your fada 18K in Abia and is still owing many months of salaries yet it is Lagos that is paying over N70,000 without owing any month you want to protest.

Go home to the SE and protest for the sake of your fada

I am not a Lagosian but I fully support Lagos people that insist that let everyone go back to his state and protest.

Over N700 billion worth of infrastructure was destroyed under the pretext of protest. Same infrastrucuter that Abia, Imo, Enugu Anambra and Ebonyi all combined do not have.

Must IIGB0S protest in Lagos?
Why are IIGB0S hell bent on protesting in Lagos?
Do IIGB0S have a diabolical and sinister reason for desperately wanting to protest at all cost in Lagos?
The worst governors in the history of Nigeria are in SE yet IIGB0S are not making efforts to protest in the SE
IIGB0S have not protested Monday sit-at-home that has been going on for years yet want to protest in Lagos
IIGB0S have not protested the wanton killings by IP0B and UGM yet are desperate to protest in Lagos

This protest is just another ploy for Chinasa/Charlyboy/IP0B/0BIDIENTS to burn down Lagos

Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by haffaze777(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25
Bigkoko:
That black soap you take dey bath naim dey worry you in case you no know....

But n igbo mn shouldn't be accusing someone of being drug dealer.
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by Bigkoko: 5:55am On Jul 26
Nnnaaa.....this Asiwaju sef!

Na everyday he dey recruit small small craze as supporters. Where this kolo escape from? Yabaleft, Oshogbo or Molete?

Carry your craze comot here..... This post no be for mentally challenged patients!

haslaw:

Alex Otti is paying your fada 18K in Abia and is still owing many months of salaries yet it is Lagos that is paying over N70,000 without owing any month you want to protest.

Go home to the SE and protest for the sake of your fada

I am not a Lagosian but I fully support Lagos people that insist that let everyone go back to his state and protest.

Over N700 billion worth of infrastructure was destroyed under the pretext of protest. Same infrastrucuter that Abia, Imo, Enugu Anambra and Ebonyi all combined do not have.

Must IIGB0S protest in Lagos?
Why are IIGB0S hell bent on protesting in Lagos?
Do IIGB0S have a diabolical and sinister reason for desperately wanting to protest at all cost in Lagos?
The worst governors in the history of Nigeria are in SE yet IIGB0S are not making efforts to protest in the SE
IIGB0S have not protested Monday sit-at-home that has been going on for years yet want to protest in Lagos
IIGB0S have not protested the wanton killings by IP0B and UGM yet are desperate to protest in Lagos

This protest is just another ploy for Chinasa/Charlyboy/IP0B/0BIDIENTS to burn down Lagos
Re: IGBO No More I Don't Care. Be Part Of The Protest! Dada Olusegen Gave A Template by haslaw(m): 6:04am On Jul 26
Bigkoko:
Nnnaaa.....this Asiwaju sef!

Na everyday he dey recruit small small craze as supporters. Where this kolo escape from? Yabaleft, Oshogbo or Molete?

Carry your craze comot here..... This post no be for mentally challenged patients!

IPOB C A N N 1 B A L S always want to destroy what they don not have.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vigillante, doing more harm than good? / Military Revenge In Benue And Niger Delta Area, Help Us Write To Obasanjo / Foreigners N Delta Fuel Conflict, Says Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.