Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,823 members, 7,902,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Authentication Of Police Character Cert At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Abuja - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Authentication Of Police Character Cert At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Abuja (41 Views)

Authenticated Documents At Ministry Of Education And Foreign Affairs Abuja / Processing Nigeria Police Character For Visa Processing / How To Do Your Nigeria Police Finger Print(police Character For Travel Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Authentication Of Police Character Cert At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Abuja by next2u: 8:07am On Jul 24
Police character certificate is a legal document that is issued by the Nigerian POLICE FORCE to Nigerians or non Nigerians that was born and lived in Nigeria.

The police character certificate is a legal document that is required by embassies for visas, immigration purposes, for resident permit abroad ,for employment ,for citizenship application and others.

After processing the police character certificate , most places that ,it will be use , do required the document ,to be authenticated at ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja.

Alot of applicant ,do have the challenge of processing their authentication of their police character certificate due to distance , busy schedule , work and present location in Nigeria or abroad .

This advertisement is for applicant , that is looking for assistance for legalization of their police character certificate in ministry of foreign affairs .

I will attached some of the police character certificate ,i recently assisted some applicant to authenticated at ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja.

Only serious applicant should contact me , i don't want time wasters in my DM

if you can come yourself to process it , that is fine ,but those that cannot come due one reason to another , then you can contact

MR RICHARD 08024995989 call & whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Email Confirmation From Your School To Ministry Of Education To Authentication / Legalization Of Documents In Romanian Embassy In Abuja / Authentication Of Documents ( Waec) In Ministry Of Education & Foreign Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.