Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,085 members, 7,973,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:36 PM

Doing Amazing Things For The Lord From The Altar Of Intercession (4) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doing Amazing Things For The Lord From The Altar Of Intercession (4) (71 Views)

A Pastor Was Chased Away From The Altar After Calling For Seed-sowing(vid) / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doing Amazing Things For The Lord From The Altar Of Intercession (4) by Interesting15: 8:43am On Jul 24
Wisdom For Destiny Daily Devotional *(24th July, 2024)*

by *Sunday Akanni*

TOPIC: Doing Amazing Things For The Lord From The Altar Of Intercession (4)

Psalms 122:6-9
"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces.” For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, “Peace be within you.” Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek your good."

*Message*

As believers, we are spiritual priests of God destined for a lifestyle of continual intercession. We have been instructed to intercede, and in God's wisdom, embedded in the instruction is an avenue to set yourself up for divine all-round prosperity in the kingdom. See what the Bible says:

*"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces.” For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, “Peace be within you.” Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek your good." Psalms 122:6‭-‬9*

There is always a 'Jerusalem' for everyone to intercede for. Your 'Jerusalem' can be a person, a geographical location, a church, a tribe, and so on. Every believer has been instructed always to seek to know the 'Jerusalem' they must intercede for per time, and engage that ministry unfailingly.

Now, the other parts of that scripture talked about how those who are faithful to the assignment of their own Jerusalem will prosper. Great blessedness is attached to the conformity of your Jerusalem to God's perfect Will. In other words, when the things you are interceding for are becoming conformed to God's perfect Will, you also will flourish.

Intercession is one of God's unfailing strategies to ensure His children will keep flourishing on all sides

*Prayers*

Help me Lord to give greater priority to intercession.

*Further Reading*‭‭‭‭

Isaiah 60:1‬
Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "WISDOM FOR DESTINY" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Afraid Of Failing (3) / God's Fatherhood: A Foundational Principle / Harnessing The Power Of Invocation For Spiritual Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.