Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) (43784 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team / NDLEA Arrests Lagos Drug Baron, Seizes Cocaine, Millions Of Naira / Drug Baron And Leader Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested By SARS Operatives. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by HugoBoss10(m): 11:31am On Jul 24
But i thought otherwise immediately i saw the headline cool
You poster really got me on this one grin

Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by ericmor: 11:31am On Jul 24
kalvoken:
Check well, he was among those fighting citizens who wanted to exercise their fundamental right kn election day.

Trust me, this case will die a natural death. Baba wey mo well will order his release and issue a stern warning to rhise disrupting his business.

He doesn't need any baba, the NDLEA are just using them to make money. They will get nothing less than 200m from this one because this one is the real big fish compare to others they have been arresting and that was why they were just releasing shot anyhow after they nab him because they know say money don land
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 11:33am On Jul 24
Brendaniel:

I don't want to, if it is disturbing you, it is your problem o grin

I know you don't want to sir cheesy You wouldn't coz you told a lie and now you have nothing reasonable to say to defend it!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 11:35am On Jul 24
chisomkachy:
After years of evading arrest, NDLEA nabs most wanted Lagos drug baron, Temo

. Marwa commends officers for professionalism, urges them to intensify the heat on drug cartels

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/EfrDtxFFuwd8GD79/?mibextid=oFDknk
Let's ask ourselves how this drugs got into the country, first.

It's not just to arrest him. He needs to be interrogated so he can name those who helped him smuggle this drugs into the country.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by Gajagojo: 11:35am On Jul 24
Government should legalise cannabis so it can have a NAFDAC number and pay taxM9et 9f the m9ney from weed should go to government
2e3d is now very l3gal in many countries e.g and has not created issues
That mean that you don't buy from criminals but registered dealers
Let NAFDAC concentrate on more serious issues
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by Aruhbi(m): 11:37am On Jul 24
Tinubu wannabe
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by Brendaniel: 11:45am On Jul 24
SmartyPants:

I know you don't want to sir cheesy You wouldn't coz you told a lie and now you have nothing reasonable to say to defend it!

No, I didn't tell a lie, I just don't want to start digging into history here....
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by Clobisman(m): 11:45am On Jul 24
Name checkers will be disappointed because this isn't the name they were hoping to see. Those that control the media have succeeded in painting a narrative in making it seem like the easterners are the only one in this heartless trade but social media has made it possible for us to see that the southwest and North are all partakers in this trade

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by Melonsmasher: 11:53am On Jul 24
Shey all these goods/drugs na for Nigerian youths shocked
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by Umuinyioku: 11:56am On Jul 24
Funkyswagzz:
Ahh this name is so disappointing. My fellow name checkers I feel so bad
Why disappointed? You think your tribesmen are insulated from drugs,abi ?Since your Yoruba stock is involved, what do you say now?

Lesson: Drugs trafficking and crime is not synonymous with only one tribe but universal scourge embracing all tribes.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by Umuinyioku: 12:00pm On Jul 24
TechCapon:
grin

I swear I came here thinking to see one chukwuebuka Emeka grin grin

Imagine my relief when I saw Suleiman jimoh grin
Nothing is wrong with drugs trafficking. Better than skull mining.

In solidarity with TEMO!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by Umuinyioku: 12:01pm On Jul 24
Brendaniel:

Media gas lighting na, if they tell you the history of drug carriage and dealings from Lagos alone from the 80's you will see that Igbos might not even near what this other people are doing...

I know Igbos still have work to do in curbing this illegal drug thing because personally I don't even want Igbos to be labeled with it...
Nothing wrong with drugs trafficking please.

Better than skull mining.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by Chucks13: 12:02pm On Jul 24
AqualinaXYZ:
I saw the headline thinking say NDLEA don arrest Tinubu with white powder on his nose

Didn’t know it was Tinubu associates

He’ll be freed before tomorrow morning

Like Escobar Ukatu who hailed from your village ba?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by caye(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by Iceberg3: 12:13pm On Jul 24
Congratulations to philipponzaghi grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by 7upnigeria: 12:26pm On Jul 24
SafariHunter:
See goods

Sometimes e good as them they catch them.
Youths don mad finish

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by Monimaker22: 12:31pm On Jul 24
Yorubas and drugs na 5 &6
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by Monimaker22: 12:33pm On Jul 24
Umuinyioku:
Nothing is wrong with drugs trafficking. Better than skull mining.

In solidarity with TEMO!

If it were to be igbo name, your hormonal imbalance will be your routine.

When you see a yoruba man defending some that's obviously bad, know he benefit from it.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by diego101(m): 12:48pm On Jul 24
Sometimes when we see news like this
Some of us will be like NDLEA is working, LOL
Most of these Ndlea officers works for this drug barons , all these men settles them financially or otherwise Maybe this man did a bussiness gone wrong
Dem don free am sha 😆

AqualinaXYZ:
I saw
the headline thinking say NDLEA don arrest Tinubu with white powder on his nose

Didn’t know it was Tinubu associates

He’ll be freed before tomorrow morning
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by Umuinyioku: 12:50pm On Jul 24
Monimaker22:

If it were to be igbo name, your hormonal imbalance will be your routine.

When you see a yoruba man defending some that's obviously bad, know he benefit from it.
Sorry, I am not a Yoruba please.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by NewHe: 12:58pm On Jul 24
Some people are disappointed that their ancestors...... name wasn't connected yet!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by NewHe: 1:04pm On Jul 24
SafariHunter:
See goods

Youths don mad finish
You can say that again! They preparing to protest nationwide to re-enact #EndSARS!
Thank God, their source of insanity is being dismantled!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by EmmyDJourno: 1:15pm On Jul 24
As I no see Asiwaju Tinubu for the name of the Drug Dealer, I just ignore the story😚
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by tsnoop(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24
chisomkachy:
After years of evading arrest, NDLEA nabs most wanted Lagos drug baron, Temo

. Marwa commends officers for professionalism, urges them to intensify the heat on drug cartels

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/EfrDtxFFuwd8GD79/?mibextid=oFDknk

You Dey do drugs yet you still Dey stay in the same area where u Dey take sell the drugs

Check out post for super clean cars and original electronics
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24
I read only the headlines. So now our beloved drug baron el president is in kirikiri?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24
Wetin happen, I think say na the usual suspects 😂😅😂😅
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by kayyyy44: 2:05pm On Jul 24
: I swear e sweet me die🤣😂🤣😭
TechCapon:
grin

I swear I came here thinking to see one chukwuebuka Emeka grin grin

Imagine my relief when I saw Suleiman jimoh grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by commoditiesnig: 2:19pm On Jul 24
SafariHunter:
See goods

Youths don mad finish
Lol 😂 i tell you

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by obotematics: 2:23pm On Jul 24
Chai, this one too much oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

71-year-old Man Rapes Runaway Pupil In Ogun (Pictured) / 14-Year-Old Ghanaian Girl Raped By Five Men Contemplates Suicide (Photos) / Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.