Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids (27372 Views)

Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist / Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction / Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by dre11(m): 11:27am On Jul 24
Ihyi Abdul, the most recently released victim of the April 2014 abduction in Chibok, Borno State, says she was married to eight men while in Boko Haram captivity.

Daily Trust had reported how the Joint Task Force, Operation Hadin Kai, handed over the rescued Chibok girl and 332 other individuals to the Borno State government for rehabilitation.

The 332 individuals, including 110 women and 220 children, were rescued from the Bama-Pulka axis during a clearance operation in Sambisa Forest.

At a presentation at Maimalari Cantonment in Maiduguri, the Theatre Commander of Operation Hadin Kai, Maj-Gen. Waheed Shuaibu, said 27-year-old Ehi Abdul, who is three months pregnant, was rescued on June 23, 2024, along with her two children in Sambisa Forest.

Briefing journalists at the headquarters of Operation Hadin Kai Theater Command, at Maimalari barracks Maiduguri, she said, “I trekked for days before getting to a military checkpoint in Nigeria where they took me and my children in.

“I married eight men and gave birth to three children for different husbands. I did not escape all the while because I did not want to escape earlier until now.

We the Chibok girls are not kept in the same camp, and I don’t know why they are still in captivity but those of us have chosen to remain in Sambisa, while others have not had the chance to escape.

“As for education, I cannot say anything for now but am not sure I can continue with education.”

https://dailytrust.com/i-was-married-to-8-terrorists-says-pregnant-chibok-girl-with-2-kids/#google_vignette

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Zonefree(m): 11:29am On Jul 24
“I married eight men and gave birth to three children for different husbands . I did not escape all the while because I did not want to escape earlier until now.
She had opportunities to escape but did not because she's comfortable there.
Her abductors treated her better than her former society.

Don't cry more than the bereaved. Only a mad person enjoys the sweetness of madness.

84 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by TemplarLandry: 11:30am On Jul 24
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by atiku4President(m): 11:30am On Jul 24
8 terrorists not satisfied with 70 virgins when they die

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by kingbee90: 11:32am On Jul 24
Another reason why Boko Haram must be crushed!!!

But wait oh! What's the obsession of these Terrorists with Toto sef?
I have always believed that their agenda is to spread sharia everywhere, preach & forcefully convert everyone to Islam but it seems I'm wrong because what all terrorists worldwide do is to kidnap & rape women & little girls on a regular basis.
If you hate Alcohol & advocate for hijab, why so obsessed with Toto & rape?

Am I missing something here?

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Remman(m): 11:50am On Jul 24
VP Shettima should be held responsible for letting Boko haram to successfully kidnap these girls before his eyes and under his very nose.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by CyrusVI(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The North are the only ones concerned with this "Go and Multiply" thingy

The essence of existence is to reproduce and populate our Earth....thats the only thing that matters to most of them there

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by gbaskiboy: 1:13pm On Jul 24
Things they happen for this country called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Maisee: 1:13pm On Jul 24
I tot this terrorist already have 72virgings waiting for them in heaven why are they still doing all this on earth

9 Likes

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by EyeCumInPiece: 1:13pm On Jul 24
These people too like sex. Even for afterlife, dem still dey expect 72virgins. grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Sunofgod(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24
Serious shagging

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by callmevirus(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

1 Like

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by nairalanda1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24
Zonefree:

Don't cry more than the bereaved. Only a mad person enjoys the sweetness of madness.

Stockholm syndrome. Read about it. Makes for enlightening reading.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by metalgear11(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24
Zonefree:

Her abductors treated her better than her former society

It's called Stockholm syndrome.

14 Likes

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by aycorporat(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24
This is serious. I can imagine the plans the parents have for their girl child before this unfortunate incident.

BTW, why would it take this number of years as these innocent girls were forcefully taken away against their wish?

This evil was what birthed these whole nonsense of kidnapping spreading to almost every part of Nigeria now.

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by SmartyPants(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24
Remman:
VP Shettima should be held responsible for letting Boko haram to successfully kidnap these girls before his eyes and under his very nose.

He was in charge of the military and police in the area, right?

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by nairalanda1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24
CyrusVI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The North are the only ones concerned with this "Go and Multiply" thingy

The essence of existence is to reproduce and populate our Earth....thats the only thing that matters to most of them there

SO also the South

And it must be said, that while one should not have too many children, many nations like China, Japan, Korea and many European nations, including Russiya face demographic crisis from having too few children

Too few children means not enough workers to pay tax and earn revenue to take care of the older generation. This of course also hinders productivity, and at the same time causes issues and crisis

Instead of laughing like a bigot at other tribes, perhaps it is wise to ponder at their wisdom, and at the same time put pressure on your beloved TInubu to make sure our country develops our people to be productive...so that we can take over and outlast the first world.?

51 Likes

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Dcaliphate(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24
8 dirty diccks angry, terrible things are happening in this thing we call a country

6 Likes

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by just2endowed: 1:16pm On Jul 24
immediately one terrorist dies in holy battle, she is married off to the next man in action.

5 Likes

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by OPICANTO2223: 1:18pm On Jul 24
Them
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by AngelicBeing: 1:18pm On Jul 24
sad
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Racoon(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24
Chai! The PTDS this woman must be going through now no be am at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by cococandy(f): 1:19pm On Jul 24
Using the word “married” very liberally

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by hammer567: 1:21pm On Jul 24
ISLAM INDEED.

8 OF THEM ON 1 LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL

I FEEL ASHAMED FOR ISLAM

LET ME FEEL ASHAMED ON THEIR BEHALF.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by nairalanda1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24
cococandy:
Using the word “married” very liberally

She was actually their slave. But the thing is, in our society, women who are used as such are regarded as soiled because they have'slept around' even when a gun is shown to have been influencing the decision....so she uses the term...married...which at the very least diminishes the trauma that she is feeling right now...even though she feels revolted.

It is very difficult to talk about rape, especially if one is the victim. (Yes, even for men too, as well as women).

7 Likes

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by onuman: 1:21pm On Jul 24
Zonefree:

It's absolute madness to enjoy under captivity.
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by lexy2014: 1:22pm On Jul 24
Zonefree:

I was shocked like buhari when I read that part of the story.

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by zebszebs: 1:22pm On Jul 24
Ehi
Ihyi

Which one?

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by MrBachelor: 1:23pm On Jul 24
10 years.

Very useless corntree.
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by EreluRoz: 1:23pm On Jul 24
Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos / Osinbajo And Amosun Commission Procter Gamble Factory Agbara In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.