Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids (27371 Views)

Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist / Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction / Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by tunde1200(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24
Ojiofor:
And the bandits I mean the terrorist that kidnapped hundreds of innocent school children are been pardoned and encouraged by northern political leadership but are mad when south ask for the release and pardon of Nnamdi Kanu.

They will release him after rehabilitation wait
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Ojiofor: 5:01pm On Jul 24
tunde1200:

They will release him after rehabilitation wait

His supporters are waiting.
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Harddiskng(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24
Zonefree:

She had opportunities to escape but did not because she's comfortable there.
Her abductors treated her better than her former society.

Don't cry more than the bereaved. Only a mad person enjoys the sweetness of madness.

I have no pity left for women under Islam
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by tunde1200(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24
Not only the North
Southeast also part of it be sincere for once.
Druggie
Baby factory
Kidnapping
Killing of uniform men nko.

Sleekfingers:
The major problem of this country is the North.

Out of school children, na north
Terrorists na North
Religion intolerance na north
Child marriage na north
Begging headquarter of Africa na north
Etc
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by tunde1200(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24
Ojiofor:

His supporters are waiting.

And not part of them?
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by 3kay945(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24
For the fact that some peeps have physical features as humans does not necessarily means they are.

This is my conclusion. Some Africans and Arabs fall into the above category. shocked
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Ojiofor: 5:08pm On Jul 24
tunde1200:

And not part of them?

Why do you ask?
My last comment isn't that difficult to understand it is a simple english.
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Padipadi: 5:15pm On Jul 24
Zonefree:

She had opportunities to escape but did not because she's comfortable there.
Her abductors treated her better than her former society.

Don't cry more than the bereaved. Only a mad person enjoys the sweetness of madness.

Stockholm syndrome at work. She's like the 3rd boko escapee chick we v read about saying things like they prefer to be with their abductors or chose to not escape.
May we not be unfortunate, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Sleekfingers: 5:18pm On Jul 24
tunde1200:
Not only the North
Southeast also part of it be sincere for once.
Druggie
Baby factory
Kidnapping
Killing of uniform men nko.

Of course, southeast are among. But the north is the worst.

Look at the backwardness in the North.....if not for the south. Nigeria will be like DR congo , Mali , somalia, south Sudan Niger republic
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Remman(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24
SmartyPants:

He was in charge of the military and police in the area, right?
The governor whom according to reports occupied the military personel on duty with other security tasks in another location, paving way for Boko haram to carry out their crime via the route where the military should have been. They (northern politicians) all politicised it at the time and they all prevented GEJ from attacking the terrorists. In fact, Buhari said an attack on boko haram was an attack on the north, which made all of them suspecious.
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by KnownUnknown: 5:27pm On Jul 24
Bliztzer:

He didn't learn anything from them. If he learnt anything from jesus, he would be peace loving man. Jesus never killed a man, nor did he rape any one. So he never learnt anything from jesus.

Let me at this time be frank with you: Islam is never a religion of peace, but a religion subjugation, brute and control over other men.

Jesus the Jew who came to “bring a sword not peace”. Jesus the cult leader who fantasized about killing and torture. Jesus the “god” who fantasized about being a king and heading his own supernatural feudalism? That fucking Jew charlatan from the book of silly fairy tales? That Jesus was an inspiration for Mohammed along with the other scumbag Hebrews from the silly book.
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Bliztzer: 5:37pm On Jul 24
KnownUnknown:

Jesus the Jew who came to “bring a sword not peace”. Jesus the cult leader who fantasized about killing and torture. Jesus the “god” who fantasized about being a king and heading his own supernatural feudalism? That fucking Jew charlatan from the book of silly fairy tales? That Jesus was an inspiration for Mohammed along with the other scumbag Hebrews from the silly book.

When demon speaks we know that they hate the truth. You called jesus "cult leader" who is Muhammed?

Christian were killed for their belief, and stance for the truth. Did jesus ever lead Christians against any religion, people, tribe in a bloody battle?

You quote the word of the scripture out of context. You have no understanding of what you talking about.
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by KnownUnknown: 5:49pm On Jul 24
Bliztzer:

When demon speaks we know that they hate the truth. You called jesus "cult leader" who is Muhammed?

Christian were killed for their belief, and stance for the truth. Did jesus ever lead Christians against any religion, people, tribe in a bloody battle?

You quote the word of the scripture out of context. You have no understanding of what you talking about.

Jesus never existed talk less of leading anything. Stupid bleeps and religious delusions. Demon deez nuts. “Scripture” is filled with depravity and it’s the height of stupidity to venerate foreign scumbags. When the madness is pointed out they reply with “out of context”. Within context or out of context, your “scriptures” are rubbish.
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by SmartyPants(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24
Remman:
The governor whom according to reports occupied the military personel on duty with other security tasks in another location, paving way for Boko haram to carry out their crime via the route where the military should have been. They (northern politicians) all politicised it at the time and they all prevented GEJ from attacking the terrorists. In fact, Buhari said an attack on boko haram was an attack on the north, which made all of them suspecious.

Can we see these reports?
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Bliztzer: 7:58pm On Jul 24
KnownUnknown:

Jesus never existed talk less of leading anything. Stupid bleeps and religious delusions. Demon deez nuts. “Scripture” is filled with depravity and it’s the height of stupidity to venerate foreign scumbags. When the madness is pointed out they reply with “out of context”. Within context or out of context, your “scriptures” are rubbish.

Hehehe. When you depart this world one day. You will realiize your fallacy of hopeless hope. You think you are a figment of evolution. Look again, and tell your re right. Many people like you re on the other side wishing for a second chance, you re here believing that there is no God. If the scripture is wrong or doesn't exist, wait! Grave no to far, soon u go understand. Keep it up!
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by KnownUnknown: 8:27pm On Jul 24
Bliztzer:

Hehehe. When you depart this world one day. You will realiize your fallacy of hopeless hope. You think you are a figment of evolution. Look again, and tell your re right. Many people like you re on the other side wishing for a second chance, you re here believing that there is no God. If the scripture is wrong or doesn't exist, wait! Grave no to far, soon u go understand. Keep it up!

Stupid bastard. How would you depart the world when you’re dead?!! You’re not departing anything, you will just be dead. All the silly fairy tales have turned you people into perpetual morons. God my ass.
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Bliztzer: 9:14pm On Jul 24
KnownUnknown:

Stupid bastard. How would you depart the world when you’re dead?!! You’re not departing anything, you will just be dead. All the silly fairy tales have turned you people into perpetual morons. God my ass.

The most unfortunate being who thinks he is a mistake in puzzle of existence. I am not surprise that you kind are get bolder n bolder. Even the devils knows there is a supreme being but you, you think you re the master of your destiny. grin grin grin

All of you atheist, for you to know that there is God, you need to visit villages where witchcraft is a normalcy there, then you will know that you re helpless being before this unseen forces. I don't pity you, most of you re just to hard stupid to understand what is happening right here. You judge everything by physical laws, not knowing there is another law that supercedes the natural law.

Continue in your foolhardiness!
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by xtervaganza(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24
Apc kidnapped these people and destroyed their lives
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by KnownUnknown: 9:47pm On Jul 24
Bliztzer:

The most unfortunate being who thinks he is a mistake in puzzle of existence. I am not surprise that you kind are get bolder n bolder. Even the devils knows there is a supreme being but you, you think you re the master of your destiny. grin grin grin

All of you atheist, for you to know that there is God, you need to visit villages where witchcraft is a normalcy there, then you will know that you re helpless being before this unseen forces. I don't pity you, most of you re just to hard stupid to understand what is happening right here. You judge everything by physical laws, not knowing there is another law that supercedes the natural law.

Continue in your foolhardiness!

Man, shut up!!
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Bliztzer: 2:30am On Jul 25
KnownUnknown:

Man, shut up!!

The truth is not hiding, it is right before you all this time.
You have no excuse for being ignorant. The fool says in his heart, "there is no God."
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by BluntCrazeMan: 7:34am On Jul 25
Kashim Shettima should be the one we should be calling whenever there is any story on Chibok-Girls.!!

He was the Borno State Governor as at April-2014 when they were kidnapped.
He didn't do anything as a State Governor.
He just kept blaming Jonathan.!!
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by KnownUnknown: 10:27am On Jul 25
Bliztzer:

The truth is not hiding, it is right before you all this time.
You have no excuse for being ignorant. The fool says in his heart, "there is no God."

The idiot thinks people reason with their hearts.
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Truvelisback(m): 10:46am On Jul 25
Eight men dey knack one underage girl.
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Bliztzer: 10:56am On Jul 25
KnownUnknown:

The idiot thinks people reason with their hearts.

grin grin grin
You still want to justify your unmitigated delusion.

Do you love with your brain?
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by KnownUnknown: 1:11pm On Jul 25
Bliztzer:

grin grin grin
You still want to justify your unmitigated delusion.

Do you love with your brain?

You are too ignorant for me to bother with.
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by stainzvill(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25
sad
Re: Ehi Abdul: I Was Married To 8 Terrorists, Says Pregnant Chibok Girl With 2 Kids by Bliztzer: 2:13pm On Jul 25
KnownUnknown:

You are too ignorant for me to bother with.

grin
Ignoramus dey call me ignorant.

You need to learn that you re far from the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christopher Glee's Comment About African Nations Causes Uproar Online / Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests / Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.