Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,287 members, 7,936,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid (26259 Views)

Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. / Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments / Why Muslims Should Visit Cemeteries Regularly - Salihu Ajetunmobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by t2luv1: 4:25pm On Jul 26
Just looked up Saudi Investment Corp. controls 20% of JP Morgan Chase Bank. By the way that is a Jewish owned Bank. It is all about the Money people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by femi4: 4:27pm On Jul 26
BewareOf419:
I so much love Islam because we should avoid investing in brewery business but we can collect allocation from brewery companies
Honestly....don't mind the bunch of Hypocrites.

They all watched jack Bauer 24 series S01-08 without issue with terrorist using hijab but they can call for the head of Nancy isime for using hijab in a movie production

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by AbuTwins: 4:28pm On Jul 26
BewareOf419:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/kano-destroys-alcoholic-drinks-but-receives-n525-7-billion-in-federal-allocations-since-2015/#:~:text=Kano%20State%20and%20other%20northern,companies%20that%20produce%20alcoholic%20drinks.

Is this specific to alcohol?

What are the components of the VAT revenue?

Let me break it down for you!

You claim is that they collect VAT from alcohol sales........Premise 1

Show us the VAT revenue they collect from alcohol sales not from all sales!

If the revenue enters a joint account how can you tell me the money sent to Kano is from Alcohol specifically?
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by bizzibodi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26
adams123:

It is prohibited for Muslim to benefit from alcohol companies' profit

Sayyiduna Anas ibn Malik (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) cursed ten people in connection with alcohol: the wine-presser, the one for who it is pressed, the one who drinks it, the one who carries it, the one for whom it is carried, the one who serves it, the one who sells it, the one who benefits from the price paid for it, the one who buys it, and the one for whom it is bought.” (Sunan Tirmidhi, no: 1295)
There hypocrisy is raised to power 10000.
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by bizzibodi(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26
AbuTwins:

If the revenue enters a joint account how can you tell me the money sent to Kano is from Alcohol specifically?
It is better to reject all d money because alcohol money is inside(haram) in another way it is better for Muslim to reject in totality a bowl of assorted meat pepper soup with goat,beef, chicken &
pork because d bowl of meat is already contaminated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by Banjoramos(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26
Jazakum llahu khair
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by Hammylawali: 5:46pm On Jul 26
Lukgaf:

By Ridwan Sanusi

Can you please explain more on the forex aspect. Because their are halal trading forex platforms
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by CorrectionFLuid: 6:13pm On Jul 26
adams123:

Because Muslims are doing things that are prohibited in Islam doesn't mean those things are no longer prohibited.

The guy he quoted, who I also quoted was making the assumption that it's christians who make the beer, and that they the turkish Muslims can't stop them. Just like the Muslims in Nigeria can't stop christians here from making beer.
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by CorrectionFLuid: 6:18pm On Jul 26
AbuTwins:

You're just trying to skirt around the fact that Muslim governors even with all the sharia still want to be getting VAT from alcohol sales.

There's nothing stopping the law makers from making a law mandating FIRS from collecting VAT from alcohol sales, and tax from breweries.

Let the states where these are made and sold enjoy the taxes. Exceptions are always made in law.

Stop pretending like there's nothing that could be done about it if really your governors and lawmaker want to practice Islam properly.

Stop pretending like your hands are tied. They're not. Assuming people who break that particular ruling on alcohol are to go to hell, y'all are going there straight. LMAO. But chill, y'all not going to hell, cos the fake prophet lied. No names mentioned.
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by BewareOf419: 10:50pm On Jul 26
AbuTwins:

Did you have problem opening the link and read to see the truth or you're on opera mini free 50mb daily?
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by BewareOf419: 10:53pm On Jul 26
femi4:
Honestly....don't mind the bunch of Hypocrites.

They all watched jack Bauer 24 series S01-08 without issue with terrorist using hijab but they can call for the head of Nancy isime for using hijab in a movie production

Hypocritic is running in their veins!
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by Eniolohunda: 11:01pm On Jul 26
Jazakum lahu khairan op, this is worth sharing . And it would be appreciated if you could also share some halal way of investment especially for those of us outside Nigeria.
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by Antlislaam: 2:34am On Jul 27
BewareOf419:

Hypocritic is running in their veins!

Even in their blood awon arinya
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by IamHonourable1: 11:37am On Jul 27
Confused religion
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by AbuTwins: 12:04pm On Jul 27
BewareOf419:

Did you have problem opening the link and read to see the truth or you're on opera mini free 50mb daily?

I read it. I am using a portable laptop!

The specific revenue due to Kano state was not specifically from Alcohol.

All revenues are pooled in an account! It is not labelled revenue from alcohol, revenue from soap, etc!
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by AbuTwins: 12:28pm On Jul 27
CorrectionFLuid:

You're just trying to skirt around the fact that Muslim governors even with all the sharia still want to be getting VAT from alcohol sales.
This is not proven anywhere!

There's nothing stopping the law makers from making a law mandating FIRS from collecting VAT from alcohol sales, and tax from breweries.
You can tell your people to sponsor the bill. Let them tally the total generated from alcohol, remove it and share the rest!

Let the states where these are made and sold enjoy the taxes. Exceptions are always made in law.

Stop pretending like there's nothing that could be done about it if really your governors and lawmaker want to practice Islam properly.

Stop pretending like your hands are tied. They're not. Assuming people who break that particular ruling on alcohol are to go to hell, y'all are going there straight. LMAO. But chill, y'all not going to hell, cos the fake prophet lied. No names mentioned.

It's none of my business. The revenue comes from many sources. No one can say it is the alcohol money part that goes to Kano!
That's classic ignorance!
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by CorrectionFLuid: 12:40pm On Jul 27
AbuTwins:
This is not proven anywhere!

You can tell your people to sponsor the bill. Let them tally the total generated from alcohol, remove it and share the rest!

It's none of my business. The revenue comes from many sources. No one can say it is the alcohol money part that goes to Kano!
That's classic ignorance!

As long as VAT from alcohol was included in the total money pool, and the money was shared on percentages, then your state got a percentage of money from alcohol sales. No matter how small it is. Trying to shift responsibility, or defend, or deny is worse than ignorance. Y'all are the ones destroying people's legitimate businesses. You also shouldn't shift responsibility for making sure you don't get these monies.

Just so you know, we have no problem with you spending alcohol money, which you are doing by the way. We enjoy seeing you commit haram. Wide large scale intentional Haram en masse. LMAO. It is the hypocrisy we detest. And the businesses destroyed along with it that should sadden anybody with a human heart.

Lastly I care not about the rapist's ruling. Nothing is wrong with spending alcohol money. Damn that rapist, genocidist fake prophet baby killer, and spend it with pride and joy.
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by AbuTwins: 2:30pm On Jul 27
CorrectionFLuid:

As long as VAT from alcohol was included in the total money pool, and the money was shared on percentages, then your state got a percentage of money from alcohol sales. No matter how small it is. Trying to shift responsibility, or defend, or deny is worse than ignorance. Y'all are the ones destroying people's legitimate businesses. You also shouldn't shift responsibility for making sure you don't get these monies.
All these you vituperations no make sense! Will i be the one to remove the alcohol revenues? Does the governors have control over it?
If for example the total revenue is 2 Trillion and the amount due to alcohol is 50 Billion while Kano got 80 Billion, What is the probability that Kano got from the alcohol revenue? grin

Just so you know, we have no problem with you spending alcohol money, which you are doing by the way. We enjoy seeing you commit haram. Wide large scale intentional Haram en masse. LMAO. It is the hypocrisy we detest. And the businesses destroyed along with it that should sadden anybody with a human heart.
I am a worker and i feed from my work! I don't spend alcohol money as you lied! Alcohol money is labelled. There's no such label here!

Lastly I care not about the rapist's ruling. Nothing is wrong with spending alcohol money. Damn that rapist, genocidist fake prophet baby killer, and spend it with pride and joy.
No wonder! This is how you're brought up! Parents should learn to train their kids well!
Too much lies yet no proof!
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by CorrectionFLuid: 2:50pm On Jul 27
AbuTwins:
All these you vituperations no make sense! Will i be the one to remove the alcohol revenues? Does the governors have control over it?
If for example the total revenue is 2 Trillion and the amount due to alcohol is 50 Billion while Kano got 80 Billion, What is the probability that Kano got from the alcohol revenue? grin

I am a worker and i feed from my work! I don't spend alcohol money as you lied! Alcohol money is labelled. There's no such label here!

No wonder! This is how you're brought up! Parents should learn to train their kids well!
Too much lies yet no proof!

When you people no longer have argument, you start attacking parents. Lol. See how you're absolving your governors of Haram, instead of holding them to account.

You absolve them of having no control over it, then claim that the so called money that is mixed up is actually labelled. Then switch to attacking the person. Haha.

Just go oga abụ. You may be a good person, so don't defend this ok. Everybody clearly knows what's up. And like I said, we don't mind. It's the hypocrisy we hate.
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by AbuTwins: 5:41am On Jul 28
CorrectionFLuid:

When you people no longer have argument, you start attacking parents. Lol. See how you're absolving your governors of Haram, instead of holding them to account.
I should hold them to account? Am I God? It's God's duty to hold everyone to account and not individuals.

You absolve them of having no control over it, then claim that the so called money that is mixed up is actually labelled. Then switch to attacking the person. Haha.

Money directly earned from alcohol like clubs, bars, breweries, etc are labelled! We don't earn from that. If someone who works in a brewery pays me for my services I will accept the payment due to my services! The money is a sin for him not me!

Just go oga abụ. You may be a good person, so don't defend this ok. Everybody clearly knows what's up. And like I said, we don't mind. It's the hypocrisy we hate.

It's not hypocrisy!
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by BewareOf419: 7:31pm On Jul 28
AbuTwins:

I read it. I am using a portable laptop!

The specific revenue due to Kano state was not specifically from Alcohol.

All revenues are pooled in an account! It is not labelled revenue from alcohol, revenue from soap, etc!

So your Governors that are fighting alcohol can't tell FG to stop allocating VAT generated from alcoholic beverages to them right?
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by danzaki63: 9:52pm On Jul 28
[quote author=CorrectionFLuid post=131156364]

Lol, you want to sound clever but you actually aren't.

Muslims have controlled this country and it's laws for decades both as civilian and military heads of state.

They also are the majority in the Senate, and house of reps. They've had more states, more ministers, senators, representatives, presidents, heads of state, governors LG chairs etc

How come they never bothered to create a way for state governors to opt out of VAT gotten from alcohol?

Muslim governors didn't need the constitution to legitimize sharia and hisbah. They also didn't need the constitution to enforce laws of the sharia even as it sharply contradicts the country's own constitution. It's this sharia and hisbah that they use to destroy people's businesses, which are actually legitimate in the eyes of the constitution.

But suddenly their hands are tied when it comes to sharing sweet sweet intoxicated mullah according to you. LMAO

If your governors shut down breweries, it's just for face value. To do eye service. I know many Muslim governors that have shares in beer companies. Some of them were even governors that brought sharia to the north west.

My job affords me the privilege to look into entities' investments, and also make and sell (transact) investments in the name of these entities.

So in this life, always try to speak for yourself and yourself alone. Don't assume what the next person is doing, or will do. [/quote This is purely your opinions,right, Northerners ruled, could they amend the constutition alone? If you invested for any serving or former muslim Governor, he knows what he will reap hereafter, If however you included a beer company shares in his portfolio, that is left for you and God.Ask your representatives to seek for amendments, very Simple. The constition did not bar Sharia, So, destroying beer is a reaction, and anyone bringing beer into Sharia compliant states knows the risk he is taking.
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by danzaki63: 9:55pm On Jul 28
BewareOf419:

Mention the name of those governors!

So Constitution says you should destroy those beer bottles, crates, sachets, etc after collecting VAT from them right? Hypocrite is your surname
Go to court !!!! The constitition did not say, but it didnt bar me from destroying them either.
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by BewareOf419: 8:03am On Jul 29
We are only revealing the stupidity of islam in Nigeria, no need of going to court since Saudi Arabia where Islam started from had approved selling of Alcoholic drinks

danzaki63:
Go to court !!!! The constitition did not say, but it didnt bar me from destroying them either.
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by AbuTwins: 9:44am On Jul 29
BewareOf419:

So your Governors that are fighting alcohol can't tell FG to stop allocating VAT generated from alcoholic beverages to them right?

I am still telling you there's no evidence the money sent to them is specifically from Alcohol!
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by danzaki63: 12:05pm On Jul 31
BewareOf419:
We are only revealing the stupidity of islam in Nigeria, no need of going to court since Saudi Arabia where Islam started from had approved selling of Alcoholic drinks

That is the same stupidity that makes you use toilet roll to clean you Nyash after excreting instead of using clean water. I am not surprised.
Alcohol is only approved for diplomats in some selected areas in Saudia, If you like go there and drink and see what will happen.
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by BewareOf419: 1:38pm On Aug 01
danzaki63:
That is the same stupidity that makes you use toilet roll to clean you Nyash after excreting instead of using clean water. I am not surprised.
Alcohol is only approved for diplomats in some selected areas in Saudia, If you like go there and drink and see what will happen.

You dey maad guy, Brewery companies plenty for North I think you know, your Northern governors with your hisbah ought to have set those companies ablaze because of islam
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by BewareOf419: 1:52pm On Aug 01
AbuTwins:

I am still telling you there's no evidence the money sent to them is specifically from Alcohol!

See many brewery companies in northern Nigeria. Your hypocrite is legendary and second to none

Tell hisbah and your governors in northern Nigeria to kukukma burn all brewery companies in their states to ashes rather than collecting VAT from them while burning their crates outside and stop being hypocrite

Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by danzaki63: 9:50pm On Aug 09
BewareOf419:

You dey maad guy, Brewery companies plenty for North I think you know, your Northern governors with your hisbah ought to have set those companies ablaze because of islam
APART FROM kADUNA WHERE ELSE IS BEER BREWED? MENTION IT OR KEEP SHUT FOR EVER.
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by BewareOf419: 2:13am On Aug 10
danzaki63:

U no see Kano right? U better use ur glasses 🥸
Re: 10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid by BewareOf419: 3:32am On Aug 11
I don keep you shut forever 🤣

danzaki63:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims / Muslim Students Protest Discrimination Against Hijab In Lagos / What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.