Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:34 AM

Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery Of Our Rewards. (pt3) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery Of Our Rewards. (pt3) (101 Views)

Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery Of Our Rewards / Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery Of Our Rewards. (pt3) by DejiPlug(m): 4:21am On Jul 25
Praise GOD

LORD, my eyes are on YOU, and I've come to hear YOU. Thank YOU for doing it for me. Thank YOU for the privilege of appearing before YOU, and the testimonies that validate YOUR faithfulness.

Pastor Adebayo.

Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery of Our Rewards.
Our positioning is very crucial to our experience. Our positioning determines our possession.
Isaiah 45:19 KJV‬
[19] I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right

Our privileged service and opportunity to serve is a setup by GOD to bless us.
Exodus 23:25 KJV‬
[25] And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

HE is hallowed to fulfil HIS part of the deal in this season of harvest of rewards. But, no matter how heavy a downpour is, if you are hiding under a tent, you cannot be drenched by the rain.

The reward season is here, how do I access
We must be met rejoicing in the LORD. Joy is a facilitator of harvest. Whatever affects the level of our joy affects the level of our rewards
Philippians 4:4 KJV‬
[4] Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

You don't know when the angel will bring good tidings
‭1[i]Thessalonians 5:16 KJV‬
[16] Rejoice evermore.
Habakkuk 3:17-19 KJV‬
[17] Although the fig tree shall not blossom, Neither shall fruit be in the vines; The labour of the olive shall fail, And the fields shall yield no meat; The flock shall be cut off from the fold, And there shall be no herd in the stalls: [18] Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. [19] The LORD God is my strength, And he will make my feet like hinds' feet, And he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments[/i].
It doesn't matter the situation or environment, I must guard my joy. That's what GOD is looking for.
Understand that, delay is not denial, and that it looks like nothing's happening doesn't mean something is not happening. Harvest will be lost if joy is out of place. Our duty is to ensure our joy is not out of place.
Joel 1:11-12 KJV‬
[11] Be ye ashamed, O ye husbandmen; howl, O ye vinedressers, for the wheat and for the barley; because the harvest of the field is perished. [12] The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men
A perception is that, while the husbandmen were waiting for the fruits, they began to get discouraged and lose their joy, and the harvest/tree began to wither.
Your testimony is coming, beware of losing your joy over one thing, it will affect other things.
Deuteronomy 28:47-48 KJV‬
[47] Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things; [48] therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in unclothedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee
GOD Forbid
Joyfulness is a requirement, murmuring complicates matters
Numbers 11:1 KJV‬
[1] And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp
Your continuity will bring your eventual change of story.
Guard against whatever attempts to steal your joy.

Good News! You will abide in your place till your rewards come.
I receive grace to maintain and sustain my joy in Jesus name

Jesus is Lord

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons You Are Not Making Money As A Music Artist / Burna Boy Live Performance At Untold Festival Romania #burnaboy #untoldfestival / Nigerian Singers Rema And Tems Are Included In Barack Obama’s 2024 Summer.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.