Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,358 members, 7,967,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:13 PM

August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma (9302 Views)

Protests Against Economic Hardship In Nigeria Likely To Be Hijacked, UN Warns / EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters / #EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by koyeni(m): 7:23am On Jul 25
SatoshiX:
If you have shops, stores or supermarkets in Ikeja computer village, Surulere, Shoprite outlets etc, and you're supporting this protests, I'll advice you to think twice.
Some people never recovered from the effects of the 2020 edition.
Those that will be grateful affected are those that probably don't have any political bankrolling.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

So because we have stores in those areas means we shouldn't have a peaceful protest for the betterment of the country?

3 Likes

Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by geoworldedu: 7:27am On Jul 25
Chucks13:
Stop waming them they won't listen 3 days ago Bangladesh defiants students did a protest and they died like Christmas chicken for being stupid so pls don't warn anybody again we are daring them to enter street and make the mistake and touch anybody or anybody property I repeat we will kill them all.

This was how they mislead our comrades on Endsars and alot of comrade fell to bullets till date we could not see their dead bodies now we told them if you want to protest do it in your state don't go other state and don't touch anyone or destroy peoples property but they said No and started given list of individual they want to attack for not supporting that idiot called obi, we are daring you to try if dem born una papa well.

Touch anybody or touch anybody property and die. Shey una dey mad for head ba? We are waiting for you all...

You sound like a paid warrior. They pay you to turn this protest to a tribal slur. We know people like you. This protest is not about obidient or batist. It's about the poor state of things in the country and it must go as planned. Only in Africans will you see cowards who will prefer to die in silence instead of speaking out, no matter the cost. Whether we die or live today, we will still die someday. We can die in protest, in war or even in hunger. It doesn't matter, so far we die for what we believe in.

2 Likes

Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Chucks13: 7:31am On Jul 25
geoworldedu:

You sound like a paid warrior. They pay you to turn this protest to a tribal slur. We know people like you. This protest is not about obidient or batist. It's about the poor state of things in the country and it must go as planned. Only in Africans will you see cowards who will prefer to die in silence instead of speaking out, no matter the cost. Whether we die or live today, we will still die someday. We can die in protest, in war or even in hunger. It doesn't matter, so far we die for what we believe in.

August 1st is not that far. Stop talking ok.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Iamzik: 7:32am On Jul 25
Tjra:

Nobody is scared of protest. Not even the President or the peasants on the streets.

All we want is peaceful protests. We know those behind this current one. There are recordings everywhere.

I learnt they've started entering night buses in preparation for their upcoming attacks.

They destroyed Southwest in 2020 and are planning season 2. NEVER AGAIN

Y'all are shutting your pants already

Tell the politicians you voted to reverse their stupid antipeople policies and nobody will think of protesting.

There is hunger in the land in case you don't know. Paint rubber of beans is 12k in a country that is this blessed. Our politicians are so irresponsible and we the citizens who are suffering don't want to tell them the truth.

I'm not even scare of planned protests, police can easily handle that.

What everyone should be scared 9f is unplanned organic protest which is inevitable if things continue to go bad like they've been since Tinubu made the mistake of removing subsidy and floating naira. Those two actions are a mistake but Tinubu and his online supporters are too proud or too ashamed to admit it
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by 8starmember: 7:34am On Jul 25
But not too early to loot public funds

Make una come out to join, it's just a peaceful protest

Let move the country forward
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Benoxvals(m): 7:35am On Jul 25
I detest whenever a Nigerian politician talks about making sacrifices..the sad thing is that since I was born in this country,every year that pass comes with difficulty and hardship and we all know that leadership is the problem but we all pretend that all is well.We’ve never enjoyed true democracy,the elections are being rigged and we always rig-in the unqualified to lead us.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by zeenaman: 7:37am On Jul 25
geoworldedu:

You were not aware of the role Kanu played in the protest? He changed from endsars to end Lagos. Same way Obi people are already changing this from end bad government to Tinubu must go. You guys have change trajectory for good. Nigerians will never go the same direction as you. Go protest in your villages
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by ShootThemAll(m): 7:41am On Jul 25
It's your duty to provide adequate security for a peaceful protest and protect protesters. They always make reference to EndSARS, what about OccupyNigeria protest in 2012, was it not peaceful. GEJ provided security for a peaceful protest, thieffnubuuu should do the same.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Cmanforall: 7:51am On Jul 25
Franklyspeakin:
why are politicians so worried ? if I was a governor that morning I will come out with my polo and joggers to join protest. follow them and move round providing top notch security? share bottled water and refreshments and finally receive them at govt house. I've realised that the masses feel happier when given the impression that their leaders value them.

You get sense grin
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Cmanforall: 7:52am On Jul 25
wman:
Why are these guys so scared of a protest? Do the right thing and see the protest end.

The news from Kenya and Bangladesh grin

Unfortunately, they will use the Sane policemen, who are suffering the hardship like others, to disrupt the protest
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Austineva(m): 8:03am On Jul 25
This evil killer of his people again?
We Biafrans will deal with him decisively in due time. That we have dissociated ourselves from protesting is not because of this monkey but because we are not Zoogerians and we have absolutely nothing in common with Zoogerians
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:04am On Jul 25
Goodvibes007:

The others beside him are also useless since they are in agreement. The SE has not been lucky with leaders.
Protest must hold. If you're not happy, just use the rope and save us of the wailing. At least one Idiot down more fools to follow.
All we want is a working Nigeria not the one that favour only few criminals with useless hungry youths supporting them cus of tribalism.
😡😡
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Shikini: 8:06am On Jul 25
Mumu man
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by ambale(m): 8:06am On Jul 25
Goodvibes007:
It's not may. It has already been hijacked by Obidients and the IPOB(s) amongst them. It has political colouration all over it.

Hunger still dey whine this one ooo😂
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by ambale(m): 8:08am On Jul 25
Franklyspeakin:
why are politicians so worried ? if I was a governor that morning I will come out with my polo and joggers to join protest. follow them and move round providing top notch security? share bottled water and refreshments and finally receive them at govt house. I've realised that the masses feel happier when given the impression that their leaders value them.

Infact this is the best approach, leaders need to make their followers feel loved

And your plans will get approved by them easily

But our leaders na to dey threaten dey know

If he start, Dem fit wait??
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Mitsurugi(m): 8:09am On Jul 25
Chucks13:

August 1st not too far.

😂😂😂😂😂😂
In other words you can't start a charity to feed people.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by ambale(m): 8:09am On Jul 25
These guys are worse than failures
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Mitsurugi(m): 8:10am On Jul 25
zeenaman:
The protest can happen in other states except Lagos. Igbos have put an end to any collective protests in Nigeria. I can remember Kanu asking them to burn Lagos down during the endsars. Igbos are a curse to humanity

Eeeyaaaaaah. Protest to allow them secede. Why are you bunched with a curse?
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by sukar886: 8:15am On Jul 25
Story for the gods
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Chucks13: 8:18am On Jul 25
Mitsurugi:

😂😂😂😂😂😂
In other words you can't start a charity to feed people.

August 1st is not too far.

1 Like

Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by geoworldedu: 8:21am On Jul 25
zeenaman:

You were not aware of the role Kanu played in the protest? He changed from endsars to end Lagos. Same way Obi people are already changing this from end bad government to Tinubu must go. You guys have change trajectory for good. Nigerians will never go the same direction as you. Go protest in your villages
Lies. You are definitely one of those paid by these politicians to keep up the tribal war that will make Nigeria remain underdeveloped and poor forever. If you think it is only the obidients that are interested in better governance, you are only fooling yourself because I am also interested. Even though I don't support any political party. If Obi, Tinubu, Awolowo, Zik or even Trump rule Nigeria anyhow, it is common sense for developed people to protest and ask for better governance. So stop spitting nonsense.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by lildush(m): 8:35am On Jul 25
Wat is wrong with this man's brain.? Clearly he is not mentally stable with some of his comments I have been seeing.. this is d kind of people we chose as leaders
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by chatinent: 8:41am On Jul 25
Tjra:

Nobody is scared of protest. Not even the President or the peasants on the streets.

All we want is peaceful protests. We know those behind this current one. There are recordings everywhere.

I learnt they've started entering night buses in preparation for their upcoming attacks.

They destroyed Southwest in 2020 and are planning season 2. NEVER AGAIN

You folks sound dumber every time you introduce tribe to justify bad governance.

Sounds like a practical illiterate used always as specimen.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Tjra: 8:43am On Jul 25
chatinent:

You folks sound dumber every time you introduce tribe to justify bad governance.
At least I am smarter than you and PitObi.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by NaijaShadow: 8:43am On Jul 25
Look at what this fool is saying
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by chatinent: 8:45am On Jul 25
Tjra:

At least I am smarter than you and PitObi.

I don't give a fck about the Peter Obi bladderdash. But you cannot be smarter than I am. You are one flesh available to be used by politicians on any event they call unto.

On Nairaland, you feel like Peter Parker. In real life, they have you in their cobwebs.

It's common sense.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Tjra: 8:48am On Jul 25
chatinent:

I don't give a fck about the Peter Obi bladderdash. But you cannot be smarter than I am. You are one flesh available to be used by politicians on any event they call unto.

On Nairaland, you feel like Peter Parker. In real life, they have you in their cobwebs.

It's common sense.
If you are truly smart, you won't be writing projects and assignments for school children while your mates are making serious money.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by ufuosman(m): 8:50am On Jul 25
Wetin dey fear dem self
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Theoarhics: 8:50am On Jul 25
Hijacked by hoodlums sponsored by govt officials
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by chatinent: 8:55am On Jul 25
Tjra:

If you are truly smart, you won't be writing projects and assignments for school children while your mates are making serious money.

And you that is smart is a Nairaland Jetli.

Get lost and have a nice century.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by ChristCee: 9:03am On Jul 25
Franklyspeakin:
I am sure you saw what happened to Donald Trump?
If you ever go high in life, remember this advice. Great people have enemies unfortunately no one is immune to a bullet. Value your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Golden Moments / GEJ Sued Over Fiscal Responsibility Act, Rising Debts / Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.