Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,305 members, 7,936,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma (9174 Views)

DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action / Protests Against Economic Hardship In Nigeria Likely To Be Hijacked, UN Warns / #EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Tjra: 9:04am On Jul 25
chatinent:

And you that is smart is a Nairaland Jetli.

Get lost and have a nice century.

Chaii.. E be like say e enter your body oo cry

Well, sorry dude. I apologize. Just wanted you to let you know no one has monopoly of insults .

When on social media, Please learn to attack the message and not the personality. Don't let politics and your love for any Politician get you too emotional.

I admire your hardwork as an academic. I started life doing exactly what you do now and I would never denigrate any legit hustle.

Be good bro.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Badguy77(m): 9:16am On Jul 25
E be like say Thunder no dey work again cos tell me why thunder no go fire this man...?

It was not early when he removed stupid subsidy and fuel price is 800 naira per liter BA?

It was not early when the cost of foodstuffs sky rocket and the people can no longer eat 2 square meal?

It was not early when they embezzle the country dry abi?

Thunder fire all of them and their children one by one..
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Macphenson: 9:17am On Jul 25
Kobojunkiee:
Why have the people refused to demand his immediate impeachment even with all the damning evidence that shows he has had a hand in the killings of his own people? Why? undecided

Because he is being backed up by the evil APC Federal government. The good people of Imo state never voted him but supreme court rigged him in.

Ever since he stole power, Imo state became a killing field and a grave yard.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Felaincarnated: 9:18am On Jul 25
419er go whine us but no panic. Aluta continua 1st August
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by SatoshiX: 9:23am On Jul 25
koyeni:

So because we have stores in those areas means we shouldn't have a peaceful protest for the betterment of the country?
It's obviousdon't have stores in those areas, so my suggestions is not for your type.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by chatinent: 9:24am On Jul 25
Tjra:

Chaii.. E be like say e enter your body oo cry

Well, sorry dude. I apologize. Just wanted you to let you know no one has monopoly of insults .

When on social media, Please learn to attack the message and not the personality. Don't let politics and your love for any Politician get you too emotional.

I admire your hardwork as an academic. I started life doing exactly what you do now and I would never denigrate any legit hustle.

Be good bro.

E no enter my body. I don't give no fcks.

I don't support any politician.

Peter Obi is a failure to me. He failed as gov.

Atiku failed as VP, and has never been exemplary to show he cares for the betterment of the country.

Tinubu is a big failure too, Lagos' politics as examples.

This trio are only ambitious.

I'm indigenous to Lagos so I speak with facts.

But you all? Y'all want your country to move forward and the best part you chose is causing division. It's always about who moves in or out of Lagos! One would think it's Dubai you guys talk about. Common Lagos for we country naim una dey use brag. Many of you aren't even from Lagos or birthed in Lagos!

You wanna argue?

Drop birth cert!

Lagos aren't even the UK where very many who brag with Lagos enter in droves! Lagos is just like any metropolis in any state!

It sounds rather behind 1960 that majority of the yorubas always want to use Lagos to make a point. You'd think things are cheaper there or there's an additional benefit it adds to livelihood. Meanwhile, na still we Nigerians dey relocate UK, Canada, and the US pass. Now this isn't about the yorubas alone, of course their Igbo counterparts also find hurtful words to retaliate to score cheap points (points that aren't even necessary)!

What we do to ourselves is worst than what we call racism the whites do/did to us.

You talk about attacking the message! I did. But you attacked me. That's cool. It happens.

I have seen people who support this govt give credible reasons. The other day, someone said the president was the one who made him who he is today. Now that's a good reason to be loyal. If it was me, I'd be loyal too. But majority does it because of tribe, party alliances, or whatever reasons best to them..whichever is also constitutional...but it doesn't change the fact that the administration has been hell and you supporters know this but you'll rather turn off your conscience than let the oppossion glimpse you have punctured your pride in saying the truth.

Puncture? Hell no! It shows you are a man of integrity! I like Mr A doesn't mean I approve of every bad thing he does. And it doesn't mean I am schooling Mr B because I am still with Mr A while he does bad things. The enemy of my enemies no suppose concern me. I should fight my own battles.

Hate speech is a crime and you energetically fuel it always. Where is the 'One Nigeria's spirit when we are mentally divided!

The best tool to rule millions of fools is the "divide and conquer." And it's being used. You fight yourself to the finish, they keep benefiting from the fruits of your ruination. Only when you are united can you succeed but that thinking is far from the average Igbo, Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba man!

So if these four group didn't agree to live together, evident from the tribalism and hate speech, I vouch that it's divorce is better off.

I see no reason to fight for nay politician, unless it is a job paid for. Other reasons like padipadi, or allegiance, I'd rather keep mute.

And for the research writing, you are free to insult. It happens and I ain't pained.

I am immune to whichever level of insults hurl at me.

Still have a nice century.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by bong4(m): 9:29am On Jul 25
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/24/august-1-protest-too-early-may-be-hijacked-like-endsars-southeast-govs/

This one should be answering questions on the whereabouts of the 3000 Imo Youths he "sent to Britain and Europe" for training and employment instead of boldly showing his face here.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by chidiokay: 9:32am On Jul 25
Goodvibes007:
It's not may. It has already been hijacked by Obidients and the IPOB(s) amongst them. It has political colouration all over it.

Like we saw thugs entering govt SUV rite !! between the obedient and thugs who has penchant for chaos, anarchy and looting

Between obedient and thugs who stands to benefit disrupting the protest .. is protest good for Tinubu why will obedient help avert whats detrimental to Tinubu govt

In Nigeria we gave hosted over 5 national protest even under military regime, which Tinubu actively participated .. 2012 we protested why all of a sudden Protest as become a treason, what ever happened in Endsars can't the police learn from it and proffer proactive guides to mitigate chances of hijack
Instead of threatening Nigerians/protesters why is the police not sending strong warning to hoodlums, agberos and thugs in Lagos .. or should we pretend we don't know they are the ones govt will send to disrupt the protest.
you can't beat a child and expect the child not to cry then still beat the child not to cry ... fem !! these is common with Naija old moms
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by engrchykae(m): 9:55am On Jul 25
BUT TINUBY REMOVED FUEL SUBSIDY EARLY
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by jaxxy(m): 10:13am On Jul 25
Clowns
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Blackdisciple(m): 10:42am On Jul 25
Na una go still send in thugs just as you guys did during endsars and you will expect the peaceful protesters to over look thugs walai we go remain resilient
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by ibrahimismaila0: 11:23am On Jul 25
nesman:
[img][/img]
protest is not the best. Protest doesn't bring good results
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by koyeni(m): 11:52am On Jul 25
SatoshiX:

It's obviousdon't have stores in those areas, so my suggestions is not for your type.

The joke is on you.if you are in computer village, meet me at Jara mall.
Before this disaster became president, we were clearing one laptop for #10K; did same yesterday and it costs me #74K for each.The same applies to guys that sell cars
You guys keep making excuses for our leaders. The country is upside down, you are here saying people should not pretest peacefully
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Livingstone124: 12:13pm On Jul 25
Chucks13:

Pls enter street and touch anybody or property first oga then let's see wetin go follow am.

Na so we planned peaceful Endsars idiot like you blew it up and innocent comrades were killed but defiants like you that misleads them still alive enjoying life you see how wicked you are, but this time it will be your turn to go where those comrades went untimely.
listen every tribe has their own madness and can match your tribe madness in anyway. Suffering and smiling tribalistic bigot. If you don't want to protest fine, stay aside your coward house and let the real men do the peaceful protest. TINUBU started the protest during Jonathan era. Na turn by turn. Calm down chicken hearted imp.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Emman08: 1:42pm On Jul 25
This Uzodinma is literally among the top 5 most stupid men in Nigeria grin grin
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Godsonkemz(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25
Dear supreme court governor of Imo state,
This protest is not against anybody as you alleged. This protest is a clarion call for every patriotic Nigerian to restore hope for the common man, to fight against hunger and hardship, crumbling economy, hyperinflation and high cost of living, increasing price of petroleum products, etc. The protest is against the bad governance. If you are threaten by the protest just as your oga, then it means that you're a beneficiary of bad governance.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Kobojunkiee: 2:54pm On Jul 25
Macphenson:
Because he is being backed up by the evil APC Federal government. The good people of Imo state never voted him but supreme court rigged him in.
Ever since he stole power, Imo state became a killing field and a grave yard.
The supreme Court rigged him in yet like Zombies the people made absolutely no attempts to get rid of him? Either the people are cowards like the rest of Nigerians are or they are satisfied with him and whining is merely a pastimeundecided
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Macphenson: 4:55pm On Jul 25
Kobojunkiee:
The supreme Court rigged him in yet like Zombies the people made absolutely no attempts to get rid of him? Either the people are cowards like the rest of Nigerians are or they are satisfied with him and whining is merely a pastimeundecided

The people trying to remove him are rhe ones idiots call unkown gun men. The security apparatus has been desperately protecting him. He moves about with bullet proof vest and sleeps in Obinze barracks. His daughter did her traditional wedding in Abuja. Cowards cant make a sitting governor to be this scared but idiots who cant stand the sound of a single bullet will brand them cowards.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Kobojunkiee: 5:06pm On Jul 25
Macphenson:
The people trying to remove him are rhe ones idiots call unkown gun men. The security apparatus has been desperately protecting him. He moves about with bullet proof vest and sleeps in Obinze barracks. His daughter did her traditional wedding in Abuja. Cowards cant make a sitting governor to be this scared but idiots who cant stand the sound of a single bullet will brand them cowards.
What the fk did you just say? Are you telling that a bunch of criminals tried to use violence to remove a supposedly elected official in Nigeria?? What kind of nonsense is this?

To remove a sitting governor, the zombie people need to wake up and demand their mandate be given back to them. That is instead how you go about removing a governor who you do not approve of. You start by petitioning your senators and reps for immediate impeachment; get rid of all those that deny the request of the people. Go from there. undecided

Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Macphenson: 5:11pm On Jul 25
Kobojunkiee:
What the fk did you just say? Are you telling that a bunch of criminals tried to use violence to remove a supposedly elected official in Nigeria?? What kind of nonsense is this?

To remove a sitting governor, the zombie people need to wake up and demand their mandate be given back to them. That is instead how you go about removing a governor who you do not approve of. undecided

Did the zombie governor with the bias supreme court allow the people's will to prevail? Are u not aware of the supreme court's abracadabra that foisted this calamity of a governor?
Are u not aware that ever since he took over Imo state became a theatre of war and grave yard with very high insecurity?

The irony of the whole thing is the idiots that will attack Alex Otti who is even delivering democracy dividens to Abia people will not mention this supreme court disaster of a governor because he is in APC.
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by Kobojunkiee: 5:18pm On Jul 25
Macphenson:
■ Did the zombie governor with the bias supreme court allow the people's will to prevail? Are u not aware of the supreme court's abracadabra that foisted this calamity of a governor? Are u not aware that ever since he took over Imo state became a theatre of war and grave yard with very high insecurity?
■ The irony of the whole thing is the idiots that will attack Alex Otti who is even delivering democracy dividens to Abia people will not mention this supreme court disaster of a governor because he is in APC
1. Sadly, the zombies —the unresponsive party in this case — are clearly the people here who, because of a fraud perpetrated against them by courts have refused to fight back; they even refuse to use their votes which were ignored to at least try to get rid of the man. undecided

2. Leave Abia alone and focus on the Zombie IMO people for whom whining has become a pastime. undecided
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by TableLeg(m): 7:15am On Jul 26
What does Uzodinnma know?
Fooool!
Re: August 1 Protest: Too Early, May Be Hijacked Like EndSARS - Governor Uzodinma by InvertedHammer: 7:31am On Jul 26
Chucks13:

Can you name any govt since we entered this shit democracy of a thing that has ever kept to their promise just name one? So is it to destroying same suffering people property and livelihood and increases the suffering in the name of protest the solution or stupudity
/
That's why I suggest "No protest"
It is easier to jump off 3rd mainland bridge or die crossing the desert. I am sure 40 days prayers and fasting will force Jesus to come down and take over the reign of Nigeria.

I am with you. It is better and safer to remain docile--graveyard peace is bae.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) / Barack Obama Is Not The First American Black President! / General Aliyu Mohammed “Die-to-rule” Gusau Exposed As Top Boko Haram Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.