Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her (16332 Views)

Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Beautiful Photos / Toke Makinwa Goes Bungee Jumping On World's Highest Bridge, Fans React / Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Photo, Falz & Other Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by kayyyy44: 7:36am On Jul 25
With God? Or with clitocurrency undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by Haaland21: 7:37am On Jul 25
shortgun:
Wise people will not be affected by hardship because they saw the calamity and prepared accordingly.
Conversely, foolish people failed to prepare, they wasted all their time chanting,
"Peter Obi will never be president."

Deal with it.....Sore losers and bitter souls

Without the support of the SW, Obi cant be a President.

The North has said......Cownu should not be released.

Deal with it.
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by digitaccountant: 7:45am On Jul 25
She is right. God answers prayers when you have an open heart to listen to his words and keep his commandments. Divine Economy has blessed my life as well.
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by Yankee101: 8:02am On Jul 25
Thank God for Ayeni wife
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by saintbillion(m): 8:17am On Jul 25
Igbofirstfarmer:
do we have a bad economy?.
It's gone from bad to worse.
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by caye(m): 8:17am On Jul 25
JoeEeL:
Religion compounds the foolishness of a black man.

Many people used to talk like her before apc met Nigeria. Today their lives are beyond damaged. The religious dumbos, some of them even reading my comment now. They can't even recognize themselves or their lives anymore. No meaning.

That is cos these religions tend to focus on breaking societal and communal units, making u a lone warrior.

There's no "I", if there's no "we". That ure OK today is no guarantee of tomorrow or no be shan George they cry 3 months ago say her last card, 3 million, them thief am? Where will u be tomorrow Toke?

U ppl should stop using religion to break the bond of rallying around and organization. U are not different from those that think they are so connected spiritually but now broken beyond comprehension.

Oga mii, I slaute your wisdom sir!

You spoke what had been in my mind for years...what I had been suspecting, but couldn't bring it into words:

JoeEel: Many people used to talk like her before apc met Nigeria. Today their lives are beyond damaged.
Baba, when Tinubu was "enthroned" ( I can't say voted), many prophets and pastors in SW were making declarations " that this Tinubu regime will favour (ONLY) me & my family; even in famine, I will smile!".
Majority of those clerics are now experiencing low patronage in their businesses; some of their chucrch members no longer attend church regularly or be cajoled to pay big-big tithes, due to the annoyance of hunger and ppl " don dey open eyes" gradually.
Many Christians who were sheepishly following the yearly prophecies of Pa Adeboye & others are now very extremely angry ( but dem dey bottle dé anger for now).

JoeEel: That is cos these religions tend to focus on breaking societal and communal units, making u a lone warrior.
Nigerians, most esp. Yorùbá Christians , think that they can be successful, eat well, be rich, their children go to fine-fine schools and their lives will still be secured from the legions of hungry, poor and increasingly violent poor masses. They believe " pentecostal grace" will be enough for them.
While we praise self-reliance and seeking to better oneself, we must also remember ,
" agbajọwọ la fi n sọ'ya" ( only united , can we overcome poverty ).

This means that if we lose our country to religious and economic terrorists ( fulani/ bokos, and political looters) , our lives will become meaningless even if we succeed individually.

The Chinese and south Koreans know that your personal success IS ALSO DEPENDENT ON THE SUCCESS OF YOUR COMMUNITY/ ETHNICITY. That's why :

- they won't sell their brothers to the whites
- they help themselves succeed economically
- they invest in helping one of them to rise, and that one will pull others up

- in their families, 1 person won't be using witchcraft to destroy the lives of the young children of the family

- they no longer engage in human sacrifice or rituals, as these bring negative karma to ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY

Many Christians have been killed by bad roads causing accidents, terrorists and ritualists.
How do you expect to continue to prosper under these conditions individually, if NOTHING IS DONE to deliver our ethnicities COLLECTIVELY?

Kudos to you Ẹgbọn.
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by Archtype(m): 8:19am On Jul 25
God like Abuja bigmen and Senators (sin-ators)

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by Manager001: 8:21am On Jul 25
Biger gods fall on you!
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by LDaVinci: 8:26am On Jul 25
Franklyspeakin:
so it's confirmed that it's actually a very bad economy

You have no idea. All the restaurants and fun spots on the island are empty these days.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by Gerrard59(m): 8:27am On Jul 25
Her uncle is a member of Tinubu's economic team. The same man worked with Tinubu while at ExxonMobil. Toke has narrated how she knows all the house parties in VI, Ikoyi and Banana Island.

Toke and poor economy is an oxymoron.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:32am On Jul 25
Story Abi na your Toto you Dey use
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by caye(m): 8:51am On Jul 25
LDaVinci:

You have no idea. All the restaurants and fun spots on the island are empty these days.

Olodumare o!
So, it's also true that most ppl can't afford to go to malls or restaurants like B4?
It's even being reported that many Nigerians cannot buy meatpie again.
Even me, ever since 1akara= 100 naira, I no dey buy am again.
God!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by Dcaliphate(m): 8:52am On Jul 25
Igbofirstfarmer:
do we have a bad economy?.
You're kidding right?
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:32am On Jul 25
JASONjnr:
She will get criticized and abused for this..... But this won't stop anything..

Gone are days where morales was a thing to behold. These days, morales dont count. Parents care less of what their kids do to bring home money. As far as they're taken out of poverty.

She's comfortable with her lifestyle and whatever she's doing to get the money is no one's business....
wat is she doing to get money!
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by DLifeless1: 9:36am On Jul 25
She mean't with her smelly STD kpekus, bad economy no fit affect her.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:39am On Jul 25
Tjra:

Why are the wise billionaires clamouring for Protests? Is there something we don't know?
Abokis are the ones calling for protest.

Don't be a coward, call dem out directly!
cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by Tjra: 9:43am On Jul 25
MichaelSokoto:

Abokis are the ones calling for protest.

Don't be a coward, call dem out directly!
cool
I have witnessed many protests in my lifetime and I am yet to see any Aboki protests in Southwestern states despite their high population in several settlement towns here.

They only protests in their home states. No one is against this. They are free to protest.

To this current protest calls, we know those behind it. And you also know yourselves but are too timid to make it open.

This is not 2020 bro. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:52am On Jul 25
Tjra:

I have witnessed many protests in my lifetime and I am yet to see any Aboki protests in Southwestern states despite their high population in several settlement towns here.

They only protests in their home states. No one is against this. They are free to protest.

To this current protest calls, we know those behind it. And you also know yourselves but are too timid to make it open.

This is not 2020 bro. Be warned.
Me I can NEVER partake in any protest cos we saw d oncoming calamity then during presidential election.

So why shld I cry more than d bereaved?

Na abokis ppl say dem wan protest, nothing concern Obi OBIdients wit protest, anybody doing dat is OYO!

Shalom!
cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by Bayyajidda(m): 9:56am On Jul 25
Adakintroy:
Go find farm work do for village
Make nobody come disrupt my hustle with protest. Now that lines are falling in pleasant place for me. . Since Jonathan no good I no wan hear pim!

See who get hustle. Dey play
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by nwirinedu(m): 9:58am On Jul 25
With cltocurrency all things are possible. cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by Adakintroy: 10:02am On Jul 25
Bayyajidda:

See who get hustle. Dey play

No go oo. them go teargas una
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by Bayyajidda(m): 10:07am On Jul 25
Adakintroy:

No go oo. them go teargas una

Dey play. Go to Kano and tell them no go. That blind bat is toying with a time bomb.
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by AguluLiar: 10:13am On Jul 25
shortgun:
Wise people will not be affected by hardship because they saw the calamity coming and prepared accordingly.
Conversely, foolish people failed to prepare, they wasted all their time chanting,
"Peter Obi will never be president."

Obi is already the president of kingdom, inhabited by biafran monkeys and cannibals
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by Adakintroy: 10:23am On Jul 25
Bayyajidda:

Dey play. Go to Kano and tell them no go. That blind bat is toying with a time bomb.

I de sorry for una . Una go die plenty. Them no touch una for end sars una don de cry de call CNN. This one them go really video una dead body. You no get power to go farm but you get to protest.

De play with tinubu Hussle. I de sorry for una
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by Gerrard59(m): 10:29am On Jul 25
LDaVinci:

I am yet to be convinced that the Nigerian economy is that bad. grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by LDaVinci: 11:17am On Jul 25
Gerrard59:

I am yet to be convinced that the Nigerian economy is that bad. grin

Can I ask you a question? Do you live in Lagos, and if you do, how often do you go out for entertainment and relaxation? I mean normally, as in over say, the last five or even ten years, do you do so regularly? To restaurants, bars, hotels, clubs, etc.
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by LDaVinci: 11:22am On Jul 25
Adakintroy:

I de sorry for una . Una go die plenty. Them no touch una for end sars una don de cry de call CNN. This one them go really video una dead body. You no get power to go farm but you get to protest.

Coward and slave.
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by TopNotchTrends(m): 11:59am On Jul 25
Na so... She is now a christian
Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by Bayyajidda(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25
Adakintroy:

Pity for yourself. As old as you are, you care more about "Tinubu Hussle" when your fellow Nigerians especially children are dropping dead due to starvation. I rather stand with the oppressed people than stand with the heartless oppressors because they are my tribesmen.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Goes Religious, Says With God, No Bad Economy Affects Her by ufotunang: 12:17pm On Jul 25
How will this Tinubu renewed shege hard economy be hard for you when you have sugar daddies taking care of you and paying your bills 🙄

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fallout: Beyonce Under Fire For Blackface Photos. / Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary / First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.