Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ (39367 Views)

Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira / Nigeria Vs Ghana In Germany? What Victor Boniface Did After Scoring / Siasia Resorts To Gofundme To Raise Money For His Appeal At CAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by Bahamas95(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25
Na so one baba wife deceive people dat year say her husband borrow money buy form and some mumu Nigerians believe. cheesy
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by Ingocof(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25
EmmyMaestro:
Leverkusen star, Victor Boniface resorts to manual labour due to ‘delayed pay’

Super Eagles and Bayer Leverkusen forward, Victor Boniface, has left Nigerians reeling with laughter on social media after he started doing manual labour.

He jokingly stated that the Bundesliga club was yet to pay him his salary this month, so he had to go to the site and hustle for his ‘urgent 2k’.

Boniface shared a photo of himself clearing the leaves at a location abroad while dressed as a labourer.

The 23-year-old footballer captioned the post; “As levekusen never drop raba. Me don enter site go hustle for my urgent 2k.”

Boniface is one of the most humorous football player I know. Follow the guy on his social media accounts and know him better.
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by sucreblazing(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25
verifiablefacts:
So you dey live from hand to mouth? Try saving for the rainy days,no dey chop salary finish.
Abi na una dey their minimum wage?

You be mumu... na everything una dey take serious
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by babajero(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25
EmmyMaestro:
Leverkusen star, Victor Boniface resorts to manual labour due to ‘delayed pay’

Super Eagles and Bayer Leverkusen forward, Victor Boniface, has left Nigerians reeling with laughter on social media after he started doing manual labour.

He jokingly stated that the Bundesliga club was yet to pay him his salary this month, so he had to go to the site and hustle for his ‘urgent 2k’.

Boniface shared a photo of himself clearing the leaves at a location abroad while dressed as a labourer.

The 23-year-old footballer captioned the post; “As levekusen never drop raba. Me don enter site go hustle for my urgent 2k.”
probably working in his house.
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by 9JAMac10: 9:55pm On Jul 25
What’s comedian Victor boniface contributing to the national team aside corny skits n jokes . We Ron the verge of missing 2026 World Cup wake up Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone Case Designed With Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.