Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost (11569 Views)

Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa / A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Carmartng: 9:14am On Jul 25
Following the popularity of online marketing, Carmart.africa was launched in 2019 to revolutionize the online car marketplace, making it accessible for both sellers and buyers. This goal began with the simple mission of creating a platform that made car sales and purchases seamless with the bonus of charging no commission or rewards from either buyers or sellers. 

Before now, there wasn’t any other online car marketplace in Nigeria quite like this. However, Carmart.africa doubled down on its goal of ensuring dealers get the best deals on their cars and buyers get the best car deals, without any commission, rather than serving as the third party that facilitates and lures buyers for either private car sellers or dealers.

How to sell cars free on carmart.africa

To sell your car on Carmart.africa, follow these steps:

Click on the “Sell Car” button on the website. >> https://carmart.africa/sell-car
Fill in the required information about your vehicle, including make, model, year, mileage, price, and location.
Write a detailed description of your car, highlighting its features, condition, and any recent maintenance or upgrades.
Upload clear, high-quality photos of your car from various angles

Hit “Publish Item” and start receiving inquiries!

FOR SELLING OF CARS FOR FREE, Visit>>> https://carmart.africa/sell-car

Frequently Asked Questions About Selling Cars on Carmart.africa

Here are some of the most common questions we get asked concerning selling cars on our platform and here are the clear answers we’ve provided for dealers; 

How Much Do I Pay to Sell a Car on Carmart.africa?
We don’t charge sellers any amount to sell on our platform. Unlike other websites that charge a certain percentage for car sales advertisement Carmart Nigeria prides itself on being 100% FREE  with no hidden charges.

How often do Buyers visit the Website to Buy Cars?
We have outsold other competitors in the market within a few years of launch. Currently, over 100 cars are sold on our platform every day! Our sellers have the privilege of uploading cars every day and getting them sold out FAST!!!! So, if you intend to sell your car very fast, register on Carmart.africa and start selling.

How long will my ad remain on the website?
Ads are automatically deactivated from the website after three months. You will receive an email a week before D-Day and another on the day of deactivation. You can put them online in the following month by logging into your account on the site. After this delay, your ad will be permanently removed from the website.

I sold my item. How do I delete my ad?
Once your product is sold or leased, log in to your account, and you’ll see the option to remove your ad.

How to buy cars on carmart.africa
If you’re interested in buying cars on Carmart.africa (formerly known as CarMart.ng), here’s a step-by-step guide:

Visit the Website or App: Go to the Carmart.africa website or download their app from the Google Play Store1. You can explore a wide range of new and used cars available for sale.
Search for Cars: Use the search filters to narrow down your preferences. You can filter by make, model, year, price range, and location.
View Listings: Browse through the listings to find cars that match your criteria. Each listing provides details about the car, including photos, specifications, and seller information.
Contact Sellers: If you find a car you’re interested in, reach out to the seller directly. You can use the contact information provided in the listing or use the messaging feature within the app.
Inspect the Car: Arrange a meeting with the seller to inspect the car in person. Check its condition, take it for a test drive, and ask any relevant questions.
Negotiate and Finalize: If you’re satisfied with the car, negotiate the price with the seller. Once you agree, complete the necessary paperwork and payment to finalize the purchase.
Remember that Carmart.africa aims to provide a seamless and secure experience for both buyers and sellers.

FOR CHEAP CARS, Visit>>> https://carmart.africa/cars-for-sale

Sponsored Post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Pootle: 7:57pm On Jul 25
ok
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by rentAcock(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25
I have a 1998 camry for sale for just 8Million

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by 10thTenthMan: 7:58pm On Jul 25
Learn from the failure of Cars45 Abi Wetin be their name and their fake bidding.

People will sit behind computers at the back of their office punching fake bidding and they claim the bidding is from various people around Nigeria. Lies. People are punching fake figures on the bidding board then arrive at a final bid figure that grossly undervalues your car,intentionally. They undervalue your car claiming the inspection report determined the bid amounts. In two days they have sold your car 2 to 3 times the value they bought from you.

Anyway I do not think you run that same business model.

Make I hold my peace first. 😄😄😄

I wish you well in your business endeavors and venture.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by williams2326(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25
Ok
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by FuckTheMod: 8:00pm On Jul 25
grin
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Miraclee7: 8:00pm On Jul 25
They are obviously the best
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Offpoint1: 8:00pm On Jul 25
APC are threatening you with death not to join protest... Forgetting you'll likely get kidnap and killed, or die of hunger before their disastrous 4 years.

It's better you die fighting for a better Nigeria, than die because of bad Nigeria.

The choice is yours

15 Likes

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Kelklein(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25
Some of these online platforms go buy your car for peanut and sell at exorbitant prices..

Would rather take my car to car stands..

8 Likes

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Auction9ja: 8:01pm On Jul 25
Auction9ja will be launching soon cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Auction9ja . com
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by dfrost: 8:01pm On Jul 25
Hmm.
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Idaytesj29(m): 8:02pm On Jul 25
rentAcock:
Lol 😂

1 Like

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by chopnaira: 8:02pm On Jul 25
Great idea. Like a classified website to sell cars.

2 Likes

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Endymi: 8:03pm On Jul 25
Carmartng:

Sponsored Post

Please which good car can I get for my wife for 5 million Naira.
I need urgent recommendations please.
Location is south.

1 Like

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by LabStores: 8:08pm On Jul 25
Good
And for you lab products, try us.

LabStores.ng is the place
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by MrJames007: 8:10pm On Jul 25
10thTenthMan:
Learn from the failure of Cars45 Abi Wetin be their name and their fake bidding.

People will sit behind computers and the back of their office punching fake bidding and they claim the bidding is from various people around Nigeria.

Lies. People and punching fake figures on the budding board then arrive at a final bid figure that grossly undervalues your car,intentionally.

They undervalue your car claiming the inspection report determined the bid amounts. In two days they have sold your car 2 to 3 times the value they bought from you.

Really?

Are they that bad? Thought of selling my car on their platform sometime ago but didn't have time to take it for inspection. Hmm
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by shekauvsbuhari: 8:13pm On Jul 25
rentAcock:
1998 Camry for 8m? You are funny 🤣

1 Like

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by SpaceX: 8:14pm On Jul 25
I have a Mazda to sell.
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Timagex(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25
MrJames007:
Really?

Are they that bad? Thought of selling my car on their platform sometime ago but didn't have time to take it for inspection. Hmm

Cars 45? Run o!!

3 Likes

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by bassdow: 8:15pm On Jul 25
f
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Nahunger(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25
grin
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by bassdow: 8:15pm On Jul 25
JiJi . NG ti takeOver

2 Likes

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by bassdow: 8:16pm On Jul 25
bassdow:
JiJi . NG ti takeOver
doubt any ADVERT can change the tides

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by bassdow: 8:16pm On Jul 25
bassdow:
doubt any ADVERT can change the tides
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by 10thTenthMan: 8:28pm On Jul 25
MrJames007:
Really?

So I will simply tell you the process and when you go, you decide based on your experience.

-When you get to their office you tell them if you want to sell or buy a car.

-You, want to sell.

-They will request for the Car Papers. All Papers must be complete for the deal to go through.

-Then they assign a technician to inspect the car. The one I met was a lady in their VI Office. She was good. In fact she identified some minor things I didn’t know were wrong with my SUV.

- Then the technician gives feedback on the results of the inspection.

- You car is then entered into a bidding process. You will see a TV with a sort of table/Chart with prices coming in as bids. The bid lasts for a specified period. Can’t remember whether 15 minutes or 30 minutes.

-Then the highest amount on the bid board is what they will tell you that they will pay.

-Cars45 bidding board stopped at 1,000,050 naira. My 2008/2009 Highlander SUV was 1,000,050. One million and fifty thousand naira only.

-Now I wasn’t selling the car because it had issues. I just wanted to change the car because I felt I deserved a new and wanted to use the money from the sales and boost my funds for a new car. That way I can expand my options.

- I jejely took my car and went home. Went on some sites and posted it myself. put for sale sign on it and informed friends in groups etc.

-Sold it for 3m and rested.

To me o, that bidding is not real. Those figures aren’t real. To me, those figures are manipulated. To me o, some boys are in the office pressing figures with claim that people are bidding for the Cars. You cannot grossly under value a car today and sell it 3 times the price it was sold to you, by tomorrow. No!

Give them a try. Perhaps your experience might be different. But to me they grossly undervalued my vehicle.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by adonainana: 8:29pm On Jul 25
10thTenthMan:

People will sit behind computers and the back of their office punching fake bidding and they claim the bidding is from various people around Nigeria.

Lies. People and punching fake figures on the budding board then arrive at a final bid figure that grossly undervalues your car,intentionally.

They undervalue your car claiming the inspection report determined the bid amounts. In two days they have sold your car 2 to 3 times the value they bought from you.

Yes ooo

Cars 45 was so big they had thier own website and even employed foreigners as operational stragetic partners im talking around 2020
When Camry was like 2m naira and thereabout .

Nigeria ruined cars 45 so bad that they ended up on jiji posting ads like any other car seller

The last thing that now happened to them
Was they eventually I think last year stopped putting reports on cars they have inspected for buyers in advance .

They had a rating from A- E. Almost every Nigeria used car had an E rating ( based on the detailed examination of its transmission, gear and engine and braking systems ) and when it was displayed for intending buyers, Nigerian sellers started complaining that they were spoiling business for them. Even for correctly saying the odometer and mileage had been tampered with Nigerian car sellers took offence

And thus car 45 natural death

So whatever this one calls themselves , dead on arrival

Nigerians are too dishonest to be dealing with online

3 Likes

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by adonainana: 8:41pm On Jul 25
10thTenthMan:

So I will simply tell you the process and when you go, you decide based on your experience.

-You, want to sell.

-They will request for the Car Papers. All Papers must be complete for the deal to go through.

-Then they assign a technician to inspect the car. The one I met was a lady in their VI Office. She was good. In fact she identified some minor things I didn’t know were wrong with my SUV.

- You car is then entered into a bidding process. You will see a TV with a sort of table/Chart with prices coming in a bids. The bids last for a specified period. Can’t remember whether 15 minutes or 30 minutes.

-Then the highest amount on the bid board is what they will tell you that they will pay.

-Cars45 told bidding board stopped at 1,000,050 naira. My 2008/2009 Highlander SUV was 1,000,050. One million and fifty thousand naira only.

-Now I wasn’t selling the car because it had issues. I just wanted to change the car because I felt I deserved a new and wanted to use the money from the sales and boost my funds for a new car. That way I can expand my options.

- I jejely took my car and went home. Went on some sites and posted it myself. put for sale sign on it and informed friends in groups etc.

To me o, that bidding is not real. Those figures aren’t real. To me, those figures are manipulated. To me o, some boys are in the office pressing figures with claim that people are bidding for the Cars.

Give them a trial. Perhaps your experience might be different. But to me they grossly undervalued my vehicle.

Can you imagine eBay type of bidding for items in a dishonest country like Nigeria. How many people even have internet access and don’t have work.

Nigeria that even the president lied and finessed his way into office. Who in their right sense would go and bid the right price of course even if the bidding was real, they will bid rubbish on purpose.

It’s like the seller just came to give them a free car wetin concern them .

The company didn’t do thier market research well enough .

Reminds me of a foreign company who wanted to start a bicycle sharing app scheme in Nigeria and the first consultant they met simply said “ In Nigeria you go with your capital and an idea and you simply leave with Common sense in exchange for your capital and idea “

Online car bidding in a country that has the most dishonest people on planet earth

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by sterlingD(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25
rentAcock:

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by ekeneokwologu(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25
I buy used Nigerian cars just send a dm. Car must have document and custom paper. Within lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo,lakwe and Eleko axis only. Thanks.
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by MrJames007: 8:49pm On Jul 25
10thTenthMan:

-You, want to sell.

- You car is then entered into a bidding process. You will see a TV with a sort of table/Chart with prices coming in as bids. The bid lasts for a specified period. Can’t remember whether 15 minutes or 30 minutes.

-Cars45 bidding board stopped at 1,000,050 naira. My 2008/2009 Highlander SUV was 1,000,050. One million and fifty thousand naira only.

To me o, that bidding is not real. Those figures aren’t real. To me, those figures are manipulated. To me o, some boys are in the office pressing figures with claim that people are bidding for the Cars. You cannot grossly under value a car today and sell it 3 times the price it was sold to you, by tomorrow. No!

Give them a try. Perhaps your experience might be different. But to me they grossly undervalued my vehicle.
Thank you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fairly Used Cars For Sale / TOKS 2001 Model ACURA MDX Forsale......... / Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.