Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,858 members, 7,902,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) (31552 Views)

Robbery Suspect Leads Policemen To Arrest 77-year-old Gunrunner In Delta (photos / 4 Policemen To Die By Hanging For Killing Okadaman / Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by Khallicopyro: 6:59pm On Jul 25
Everyday247:
LIES, Soldiers are more likely to extort citizens than police. cool
Na lie you lie. The soldiers for my place here no get that time... Them no go ever ask you for shi shi for checkpoint... Even if them see you with small parcel of weed or those kind things them no dey bother you as far as say na for your personal use... Their own be say no carry gun, no destroy government property, no disturb public peace.... God bless Nigeria Army

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by JaskanFactor: 7:12pm On Jul 25
European Nigerian army and European Nigerian police, being colonial security forces its part of their training to treat the public like animals.. extortion of the public is an essential part of the role they play in a colonial setting.
They have been unleashed on their own family their own brothers sand sisters while taking orders from oyinbo
While Nigerian babies are being found dead in the gutter, and kidding is a booming industry sector
Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25
They will shoot poor protesters just to protect the rich filthy one's in the society
Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by maxiuc(m): 7:30pm On Jul 25
Nigeria is finished country
Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by chipet67(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25
kerry57:
Hmmm, good one.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THE SENATE AND REP MEMBERS QUICKLY WENT ON RECESS TILL SEPT?

THEY KNOW WHAT IS COMING.
It is their normal recess. I dont see this protest going anywhere

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by Okoroawusa: 9:16pm On Jul 25
kerry57:
Hmmm, good one.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THE SENATE AND REP MEMBERS QUICKLY WENT ON RECESS TILL SEPT?

WHAT IS COMING?
Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by Deloo: 9:20pm On Jul 25
Where did this one happen?

Please! This rescue squad should come to Bayelsa state to come and rescue us from this same criminals in uniforms ooo
Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by ogahshtu: 9:23pm On Jul 25
Zonefree:
Why the useless olopa come dey run? undecided

Maybe him wan go take him gun
Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25
envoymedia:
Soldiers Stops Nigerian Policemen from extorting people on the road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z36cNNkNlmU
this video is as old as Tinubu
Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by jumper524(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25
Everyday247:
police exploit while soldiers extort.
Besides drivers are more willing to settle the military than police.
Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25
No difference between the two.

One thing I will never do in this life is run from someone holding same weapon like me, that's cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by KORLAR(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25
kerry57:
Hmmm, good one.

Lol. This has been their recess period over the years.

Nothing is coming, I tell you.
Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by poseidon12: 12:09am On Jul 26
Everyday247:

Not true. It's the other way around.
Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by Blessedarethepe(m): 4:18am On Jul 26
why the video? they just want to trend. pot calling kettle black.
Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 4:46am On Jul 26
Lawless Animal Country.
Poverty Robbing Poverty😭😭😭
Cursed Humans. Nonsense.
How comfortable are those wicked men milking the very very impoverished Nigerians.
So pathetic
Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 5:19am On Jul 26
Lol 😂
Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by Tanyogo(m): 6:49am On Jul 26
kerry57:
Hmmm, good one.

They want to run out of the country
Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by robinsonbrown37: 1:23pm On Jul 26
wa54m

Re: Soldiers Command Policemen To Return The Money They Took From Passengers (Video) by obagofizzy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26
Zonefree:
Why the useless olopa come dey run? undecided

Japan japa japa go London
See the man k leg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment / Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured / Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.