Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,270 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:29 AM

DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action (41349 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government / DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by mohims(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25
naija1stnigar:
go and tell that to your fulani masters that has written a letter to the IG seeking for security. Oloshi omo Eran
Yio ba furo iya e. Son of olosho wey no know who him father be. That simp you call your father is not your biological father. Even your mama no sabi who give her belle. Omo ale
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Franking: 8:31pm On Jul 25
Lazy political jobbers. People are hungry and in dire straits.... Nigerians are looking for avenues to vent...or are you ediots expecting people to die in silence while Tinumbu is wasting money?
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Smartcitizen: 8:32pm On Jul 25
mohims:

Abeg tell your mama say I dey wait for her for oriental continental hotel, room 303. Make ste come with any of your sisters. I wan do 3sum with them. I go send something for you too. Your mama sabi worship my gbola Wella🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The way you are calling mama and Papa shows you don't even have one because if you are from a home, you will have respect for your father and mother. How can you? Street boy like you that's why you supported a criminal to rule over you.

Fooools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by MaziObinnaokija: 8:33pm On Jul 25
grin grin cheesy grin
efighter:
Anybody wey wan commit suicide and doesn’t want to be buried after the suicide should troop to the streets in the name of protest
. NAH WHERE U HIDE SINCE undecided? Long time
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by MaziObinnaokija: 8:37pm On Jul 25
grin grin cheesy grin grin u never retired from EVIL angry
efighter:

. cheesy grin
E for Eleriibu
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by OCHKESTINE(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25
The same people that can't fish out any Kidnapper nor bandits?
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Mrexcell(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25
Yeye people are they scared to mention their names?
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Always82: 8:41pm On Jul 25
mohims:
We already know some of their sponsors. Please kindly go to your state and protest against your state government. Why travel to Lagos to cause problem? Nigeria no be Kenya. You mofos will learn the hard way if you try to unleash mayhem or cause trouble in Lagos. The government will use every force available at it's disposal. RIP in advance to the idiots that will embark on this protest. Una go collect wotowoto.
l hope your market is different from us.ooo.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Ceejay94: 8:43pm On Jul 25
mohims:
We already know some of their sponsors. Please kindly go to your state and protest against your state government. Why travel to Lagos to cause problem? Nigeria no be Kenya. You mofos will learn the hard way if you try to unleash mayhem or cause trouble in Lagos. The government will use every force available at it's disposal. RIP in advance to the idiots that will embark on this protest. Una go collect wotowoto.
Yoruba man 😂
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by mohims(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25
Smartcitizen:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The way you are calling mama and Papa shows you don't even have one because if you are from a home, you will have respect for your father and mother. How can you? Street boy like you that's why you supported a criminal to rule over you.

Fooools.
I dey wait for your mama and your sister for oriental continental hotel room 303. Abeg tell dem to come sharp sharp. I go pay dem well. Na 3sum I wan do with your mama and your sister. No worry I go settle you. Your mama na my customer dada
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by RepoMan007: 8:56pm On Jul 25
Compare and contrast the speed these people attain in exposing the sponsor of a peaceful protest to terrorists and their sponsors.
It only reinforces the need for a protest. People are already dying needless deaths and might care less about a "needful" one.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by whippersnapper(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25
ChizzyBuna:
Ask DSS to uncover sponsors of Boko Haram
Their intelligence no reach that side
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Yankee101: 9:03pm On Jul 25
A regime change looks good right now with all the wanton stealing going on
Seat up or be kicked out one way or the other
We are not your slaves. You serve us
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Xtraterestial: 9:17pm On Jul 25
The protest will happen eventually even if they stop it this time, the hardship will still push ppl to anger, this government failed and there's nothing that can change that.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by warrah(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25
mohims:

Taah mechie onu gi ezi. Egbe igwe gbagbuo gi

even google translate cannot help you to write Igbo very well, nwa ndi ara.... osi no egbe igwe......fool.

i bu ezigbote nwa ndi ara.......umu ndi ara, spewing trash...uncultured voltrons,... defenders of rubbish.

no go use your life find better thing to do rather than defending rubbish.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by warrah(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25
mohims:

I dey wait for your mama and your sister for oriental continental hotel room 303. Abeg tell dem to come sharp sharp. I go pay dem well. Na 3sum I wan do with your mama and your sister. No worry I go settle you. Your mama na my customer dada

nwa ndi ara, do you even know where oriental is; can you even afford a room there. fool. spewing trash like a bottom barrel fool. ezi ohia
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Bliztzer: 9:52pm On Jul 25
Dapromzy333:

https://news360ng.com/breaking-nigerias-secret-service-uncovers-sponsors-of-planned-nationwide-protests/

Useless set of people. They couldn't uncover sponsors of terrorist and bandits.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by 7upnigeria: 9:53pm On Jul 25
MasterJayJay:
No names published, DSS is useless.

Make anybody wey wan bath with blood just rush enter street. How the whole thing will go, it will start getting clearer by August 2.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by 7upnigeria: 9:56pm On Jul 25
Chinjo2:
As much as I don't have anything against the protesters, I will advise everybody to be very careful.
Nigeria is not worth dying for.

Fly that will follow dead body enter grave will not listen to warnings. I dey my house, they think its like EndSars. Tinubu Government will not make same type of mistake Buhari made during EndSars.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by DOM7: 9:56pm On Jul 25
Lie lie! Continue to be reactionary instead of being proactive it would soon get out of hand in your very face.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by idahme(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25
efighter:
Anybody wey wan commit suicide and doesn’t want to be buried after the suicide should troop to the streets in the name of protest

Stup*idity is hereditary, you just proved it

How will a grown man type something like this because he was given 30k? This is preposterous.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by 7upnigeria: 10:01pm On Jul 25
Afonja007:
Till today we are still waiting for owner of the 43million dollars they found in one flat at ikoyi ,sponsors of boko haram till today they yet to tell us their names ,

No wonder, empty skulls like you are the ones that will get killed during protest because youre even useless to yourself. Government has since published names of Boko haram sponsors. Only God knows what a worthless nuisance like you is still doing alive. Go and join protest so that Army can kill you lets know the useful people that are left.

Just like EndSars people that were killed, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IF YOU GET KILLED.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by mohims(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25
warrah:

nwa ndi ara, do you even know where oriental is; can you even afford a room there. fool. spewing trash like a bottom barrel fool. ezi ohia
Ask your mama, na for there she dey come meet me steady. Nne gi bu akwunna nna gi bu ezi
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by mohims(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25
warrah:

even google translate cannot help you to write Igbo very well, nwa ndi ara.... osi no egbe igwe......fool.

i bu ezigbote nwa ndi ara.......umu ndi ara, spewing trash...uncultured voltrons,... defenders of rubbish.

no go use your life find better thing to do rather than defending rubbish.
Nne gi bu akwunna nna gi bu ezi
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by dragunov: 10:05pm On Jul 25
stevo123:

All we are doing is peaceful protest, we know the government will want to hijack it.

Noted: we are waiting for Dem..

How many Nigerians Dem fit kill?

Isokay.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by asiga(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25
You just write long epistle of uncovering sponsors of protest without mentioning any name. Even me I can write this.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by DuttyChuks: 10:08pm On Jul 25
Story story stories! We know una tactics, it won't work! Protest must hold! Gwo gwo gwo ngwo!
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Afonja007: 10:25pm On Jul 25
7upnigeria:

No wonder, empty skulls like you are the ones that will get killed during protest because youre even useless to yourself. Government has since published names of Boko haram sponsors. Only God knows what a worthless nuisance like you is still doing alive. Go and join protest so that Army can kill you lets know the useful people that are left.

Just like EndSars people that were killed, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IF YOU GET KILLED.
why army no kill your papa and mama plus wole soyinka when dem protest against jonathan ,
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by LilX2: 10:33pm On Jul 25
mohims:

A big shame to your parents for bringing a brainless chimpanzee like you to thus world

Do you even know your father? Let’s start from there. Foolish bastard
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Father4all: 10:38pm On Jul 25
Useless DSS
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by mohims(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25
LilX2:

Do you even know your father? Let’s start from there. Foolish bastard
The simp you call Daddy is not your biological father. Even your Mum doesn't know whom your biological father is because she took many cocks while doing her olosho work and that was the time she conceived you and gave birth to a bastard you. Go and ask her to tell you your history. Omo ale
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by foleskay(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25
mohims:

Yio ba furo awon obi e. Omo ale. Salanga loma ku si. Mo fe do obo iya e
Lo do iya e nile. KO ma towobo lobo. Oloriburuku omo abipade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno / "Asiwaju 2023", Oyinbo Ladies Campaign For Tinubu (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.