Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,766 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action (41158 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government / DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by LilX2: 10:50pm On Jul 25
mohims:

The simp you call Daddy is not your biological father. Even your Mum doesn't know whom your biological father is because she took many cocks while doing her olosho work and that was the time she conceived you and gave birth to a bastard you. Go and ask her to tell you your history. Omo ale

Are you done typing thrash of what your mum did thinking it will pain me? No one send your papa or mama cos normally this is a faceless forum , dem never born your generation well to say it face to face , your face for turn map of Lagos now now , now runaway little kid
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Omalicious1: 10:50pm On Jul 25
Dapromzy333:

https://news360ng.com/breaking-nigerias-secret-service-uncovers-sponsors-of-planned-nationwide-protests/

BAT, you protested during GEJ's regime. Pls allow other people to protest na...aren't you the father of protest?

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by TerAdo: 10:57pm On Jul 25
mohims:
We already know some of their sponsors. Please kindly go to your state and protest against your state government. Why travel to Lagos to cause problem? Nigeria no be Kenya. You mofos will learn the hard way if you try to unleash mayhem or cause trouble in Lagos. The government will use every force available at it's disposal. RIP in advance to the idiots that will embark on this protest. Una go collect wotowoto.
Nigeria no be Kenya that's why we remain where we are.

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by mohims(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25
TerAdo:

Nigeria no be Kenya that's why we remain where we are.
It is well. The situation in Kenya is terrible now. The military and the police are killing Kenyans like chickens.

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by 7upnigeria: 11:12pm On Jul 25
Afonja007:
why army no kill your papa and mama plus wole soyinka when dem protest against jonathan ,

You think I come from a useless family like your own. Only frustrated people want to die and my family is NOT ONE OF THEM. Your WORTHLESS FAMILY can go and PROTEST AND GET KILLED, NOBODY CARES just like nobody cares about those that died during EndSars.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Enemiesmasquera: 11:31pm On Jul 25
mohims:
We already know some of their sponsors. Please kindly go to your state and protest against your state government. Why travel to Lagos to cause problem? Nigeria no be Kenya. You mofos will learn the hard way if you try to unleash mayhem or cause trouble in Lagos. The government will use every force available at it's disposal. RIP in advance to the idiots that will embark on this protest. Una go collect wotowoto.
Zombiee has spoken
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by mohims(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25
Enemiesmasquera:
Zombiee has spoken
So says a bastard who doesn't know who his father is. His mother is an olosho, she conceived him after taking so many cocks and then gave birth to a bastard. And the bastard calls one simp daddy not knowing that the simp aren't his father. Omo ale whose your Daddy? Even your olosho mum doesn't know who your biological father is. Your case is so pathetic. You are a mumu man. Sorry o! Make God no allow them kill you
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Blazetrailer: 11:42pm On Jul 25
Whether this protest succeeds or not, I am happy. This administration will live with the consequence till the end of this term..

Mind you, no government or administration in Nigeria, having faced so much criticism and independent opposition from the masses like this, early in its life, comes back for a second term. Jonathan's is an example.
Coming back of this fake "strategist" ....e go hard!!
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Enemiesmasquera: 11:49pm On Jul 25
mohims:

So says a bastard who doesn't know who his father is. His mother is an olosho, she conceived him after taking so many cocks and then gave birth to a bastard. And the bastard calls one simp daddy not knowing that the simp aren't his father. Omo ale whose your Daddy? Even your olosho mum doesn't know who your biological father is. Your case is so pathetic. You are a mumu man. Sorry o! Make God no allow them kill you
Lol. You just described your father perfectly
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by DrChukki: 12:00am On Jul 26
mohims:

RIP to you in advance ...

If they ever try to sh00t at the innocent peaceful protesters, the stray bullet will hit you wherever you are. Idịōt
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by BOYS2MEN: 12:12am On Jul 26
grin your papa wey commit suicide by hanging on a corn-tree
efighter:
Anybody wey wan commit suicide and doesn’t want to be buried after the suicide should troop to the streets in the name of protest
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Kingzjayzee: 12:15am On Jul 26
MasterJayJay:
No names published, DSS is useless.
them dey whine us ni 😁
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Smartcitizen: 2:59am On Jul 26
mohims:

I dey wait for your mama and your sister for oriental continental hotel room 303. Abeg tell dem to come sharp sharp. I go pay dem well. Na 3sum I wan do with your mama and your sister. No worry I go settle you. Your mama na my customer dada

Says a useless idiot without a family.

Do you know who your parents are?

Who gave you home training?

Useless street boy like you.

Keep making mouth very soon we will treat your FUVK UP like we did to Oba of Lagos and sold his Staff of office at jiji.com.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by BrodaJato: 6:54am On Jul 26
Protest dey come

Instead of you to tell Tinubu to step down, you're busy looking for sponsors of the protest.

Oga let me give you names of the sponsors.

1. Hunger
2. Inflation
3. Fuel pump price
4. Minimum wage
5. Power or no light
6. Bad roads
7. Budget padding
8. INEC rigging of election with impunity
9. Highest cost of Governance
10. Highest bidder appointments
11. Excessive borrowings for looting
12. Crude oil theft
13. Non functional refineries
14. Excess electricity tarrif
15. Excessive bank charges
16. Resource control
17. 1999 constitution
18. No restructuring
19. Consumption instead of production
20. Arable farmland without subsidized mechanized farming equipments
21. Breakdown of law and order
22. Injustice at the courts
23. Failed civil service system
24. Non functional educational system
25. Japa syndrome
26. Corruption
27. Unaccountability of public office holders
28. Poor road networks
29. Worst housing Program
30. Non real estate funding
31. Interest rates for entrepreneurs
32. Devastating e
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by mohims(m): 7:32am On Jul 26
Smartcitizen:

Says a useless idiot without a family.

Do you know who your parents are?

Who gave you home training?

Useless street boy like you.

Keep making mouth very soon we will treat your FUVK UP like we did to Oba of Lagos and sold his Staff of office at jiji.com.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You may be one of those who may not return alive from this protest. The government knows how to handle dessident like you.
Channel this same energy to look for your biological father. See born bastard dey still get mouth talk. Tufiakwa. Born bastard, I shame on your behalf sha
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by mohims(m): 7:36am On Jul 26
DrChukki:

RIP to you in advance ...

If they ever try to sh00t at the innocent peaceful protesters, the stray bullet will hit you wherever you are. Idịōt
You are just days away from your death. Stupid dessident. You think you can overthrow a democratically elected government and smuggle Mr Pandora through the back door, you'll learn the hard way. We know your plans and the government is fully prepared for chimpanzees like you. You'll see that wahala that you are looking for. Nigeria no be Kenya. Go ask Kenyans how far now. They are collecting wotowoto now. You will learn the lesson of your miserable life. Ewu Somalia

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by mohims(m): 7:38am On Jul 26
Enemiesmasquera:
Lol. You just described your father perfectly
I have a father. Born bastard can you tell us who your father is? Not even your Mum knows the scoundrel that got her pregnant because she was doing her olosho work when she conceived you. Born bastard please hide your face. Burry your head in shame. I spit on you and your useless mother.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by achimendy(m): 8:22am On Jul 26
mohims:

No matter how much Tinubu gave you to discourage or kill the spirit of the planned protest through your write-up on nairaland tell him it still wont work. Nigerians have made up their mind, time for change has come, no form of threat and oppression from the authorities will scare the common man. Them say poor man no dey fear death. So take note.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Smartcitizen: 8:22am On Jul 26
mohims:

You may be one of those who may not return alive from this protest. The government knows how to handle dessident like you.
Channel this same energy to look for your biological father. See born bastard dey still get mouth talk. Tufiakwa. Born bastard, I shame on your behalf sha

I'm managing my father's estate and businesses and God knows I don't have any reason to live in LAGOS. Why should I?

That smelly shit hole 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And for you a slave who doesn't have a choice than to lick Tinubu's son BUMBUM.

Rice sharing STAMPED is always waiting for una .

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by HRMK: 8:53am On Jul 26
the right thing or step is for tinubu to open the border and allow cheap food to come in for the people!the populace is hungry!!
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by mohims(m): 9:03am On Jul 26
Smartcitizen:

I'm managing my father's estate and businesses and God knows I don't have any reason to live in LAGOS. Why should I?

That smelly shit hole 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And for you a slave who doesn't have a choice than to lick Tinubu's son BUMBUM.
Keep deceiving yourself. We all know that you are a born bastard. That simp you call a father is not your biological father. I am giving you a first hand information FOC. Even your Mum doesn't know the scoundrel that got her pregnant. Ozuor na bastard you be

Rice sharing STAMPED is always waiting for una .

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by mohims(m): 9:05am On Jul 26
achimendy:

No matter how much Tinubu gave you to discourage or kill the spirit of the planned protest through your write-up on nairaland tell him it still wont work. Nigerians have made up their mind, time for change has come, no form of threat and oppression from the authorities will scare the common man. Them say poor man no dey fear death. So take note.
I'll will ask you how market on the 3rd of August. If you are embarking on the protest, I pray God protects you and preserve your life

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:12am On Jul 26
Offpoint1:

I just dey laugh una mumu... Even the government know the implications if any protest turn violence, that's why they're restless doing everything to prevent that... But you mofos think you know better.

You think government can stop the masses if things get out of hand? Please what's the ratio of the security forces to the masses or the youths?

Endsars was just like 0.2% of the youths and the securities were overwhelmed.

There's a reason government are always in panic mood where nationwide protest is mentioned... Make una dey use una head. Government can't stop anarchy, they can only prevent
Leave them!

ENDSARS was Jez like 3 to 6 major places, dis one called by Northerners is going nationwide!

If Jagaban can Jez return fuel price back to how he met it, I seriously think d call 4 protest will automatically die down overnight!

undecided
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Topmosthigh1: 9:25am On Jul 26
OkCornel:
But they can’t uncover the sponsors of Boko Haram, ISWAP and Fulani herdsmen terrorising farmers?

This DSS na joke.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Gagzznation: 9:30am On Jul 26
Why are they running upandan, didn't they know that it will get to this?......They should stop using the DSS and other security agencies to threaten the masses, because currently all backs are against the wall......And there's nowhere else to go, other than forward.
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by dododawa1: 9:39am On Jul 26
Why always LAGOS

Everyone should go back to their State

And

Protest

Bag of rice is ₦80,000

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by bdon123(m): 9:42am On Jul 26
Dapromzy333:

https://news360ng.com/breaking-nigerias-secret-service-uncovers-sponsors-of-planned-nationwide-protests/
DSS that is known for lies....we no dey bliev those ones again.Same DSS that said emefiele is terrorist sponsor n till date jav never proven it lol.funny people
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by bdon123(m): 9:43am On Jul 26
efighter:
Anybody wey wan commit suicide and doesn’t want to be buried after the suicide should troop to the streets in the name of protest
So of us are so hungry we dont mind suicide by protest
Re: DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action by Smartcitizen: 9:48am On Jul 26
[quote author=mohims post=131151631][/quote]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least I have one with good family business and properties to take care of.

If you have at least a neighbor as a father you wouldn't have been a slave to any man.

Go look for a good father and stop being a slave to those in power.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters / PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 / Ayefele Building: Protesters Pull Down APC Billboard, Chant 'ajimobi Ole!'(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.