Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k (338 Views)

₦1,200 Tuber Of Yam In Ibadan (Pictured) / The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / Man Complains After Buying Rotten Yam In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by guobe: 7:30pm On Jul 25
Someone was telling me today that the price of a piece of yam in Nigeria is 5,000 naira.
He said I should go to the market and confirm it myself.
How true is this?
Nigeria we really hail thee.

Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by illicit(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25
It depends...

2 Likes

Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by guobe: 7:34pm On Jul 25
illicit:
It depends...
What is the price range
Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by illicit(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25
guobe:

What is the price range

Haven't bought yam in a while tho but I overheard someone buying some fairly big tubers for 12k at Madalla

4 Likes

Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by doggedfighter(f): 7:39pm On Jul 25
It's true.

They told me 5k for very small tuber. I just left.

1 Like

Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by guobe: 7:42pm On Jul 25
doggedfighter:
It's true.

They told me 5k for very small tuber. I just left.
Yes the person said the yam is even small.
God have mercy.
Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by Anguldi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25
guobe:
Someone was telling me today that the price of a piece of yam in Nigeria is 5,000 naira.
He said I should go to the market and confirm it myself.
How true is this?
Nigeria we really hail thee.

Country bad oOoOO

3 Likes

Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by guobe: 7:43pm On Jul 25
illicit:

Haven't bought yam in a while tho but I overheard someone buying some fairly big tubers for 12k at Madalla
So you mean for one yam big tuber is 12k or I am not getting something right.
Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by guobe: 7:43pm On Jul 25
Anguldi:

Country bad oOoOO
Bad is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by illicit(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25
guobe:

So you mean for one yam big tuber is 12k or I am not getting something right.

No

Tubers

3 or 4 pieces, fairly big

1 Like

Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by SadiqBabaSani: 7:44pm On Jul 25
Yes
Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by guobe: 7:46pm On Jul 25
illicit:

No

Tubers

3 or 4 pieces, fairly big
It should be in the North as Agricultural products are cheaper there.
Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by illicit(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25
guobe:

It should be in the North as Agricultural products are cheaper there.

Hmmmm yeah

Madalla is in Niger state
Very close to Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by guobe: 7:50pm On Jul 25
illicit:

Hmmmm yeah

Very close to Abuja
Okay that is why but it is still expensive though.
Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by illicit(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25
guobe:

Okay that is why but it is still expensive though.

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by Kukutenla: 7:58pm On Jul 25
grin cheesy grin
Tinubulation na ya mate
Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by Mariangeles(f): 8:37pm On Jul 25
illicit:

Hmmmm yeah

Very close to Abuja

You stay in Niger state?
Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by illicit(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25
Mariangeles:

You stay in Niger state?

No

Abuja
Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by Mariangeles(f): 8:44pm On Jul 25
illicit:

No

Abuja

Okay.

You were off here for a while...hope you're doing okay?
Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by illicit(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25
Mariangeles:

Okay.

You were off here for a while...hope you're doing okay?

Doing fine

I took a break
Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by Mariangeles(f): 8:54pm On Jul 25
illicit:

Doing fine

I took a break

Good.

O wa nesestri. cheesy
Re: Is Is True That The Price Of One Yam In Nigeria Is 5k by illicit(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25
Mariangeles:

Good.

O wa nesestri. cheesy

Beeni o

(1) (Reply)

Bonaza Bonaza Bonaza / How To Make Nigerian Zobo Hibiscus Flower Juice I Sorrel Drink (video) / Soup Recipe: Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, Rich In Fibre And Vitamins A & C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.