Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable (22508 Views)

End SARS Protest : Nigeria Needs More Than Endsars - RIFA / Is #endSARS Protest Nigeria's Version Of Arab Spring? / APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by adenigga(m): 6:28am On Jul 26
Amid the economic hardship faced by the citizens, controversial Nigerian singer Portable has stated that there is no reason for the planned nationwide protest.

DAILY POST reports that many Nigerians, under various bodies, are planning a nationwide protest between August 1 and 10, 2024, following the rising cost of living under President Bola Tinubu’s administration.

Speaking in a post on his Instagram story on Thursday, Portable argued that there is no reason to protest, claiming people who intend to protest are jobless.

The singer, while warning that no one should ask him to perform during the protest, attributed the development to laziness.

“It won’t be well with anyone who tells me to perform during the protest. Don’t you have a producer too? You should also collect the mic and join the protest too.

“Please, I need money, I’m hustling. If you take your job seriously, you won’t join the protest. Don’t fight for Nigeria, fight for yourself.

“Nigeria is okay, you are the one who is not okay. There is money in some places, you are the one who did not hustle or not loyal to your helper.

“You are the one who doesn’t make connections. There are people who can help, there are jobs. You are the one who is not working. Fight for yourself,” Portable said.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/No-reason-to-protest-Nigeria-okay-Portable

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by DMerciful01(m): 6:51am On Jul 26
Hmm

1 Like

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Ttalk: 6:59am On Jul 26
Succinct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Melonsmasher: 6:59am On Jul 26
Metho

12 Likes

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Smithkafors(m): 7:04am On Jul 26
Nigeria is ok and you were rejoicing when you got US passport. Abi this follow for the 2million.

Una just dey breath tribalism everywhere.

209 Likes 20 Shares

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by LagosPrince: 7:06am On Jul 26
Your car will enter portholes again and this time, you will be remembered for this comment.

214 Likes 18 Shares

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by tungamaje: 7:09am On Jul 26
I just looked at his forehead and saw a patch. Abi no be him picture be that?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Never4getU: 7:12am On Jul 26
This idiot is beginning to irritate

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by SpatialKing(m): 7:13am On Jul 26
Who takes this clown 🤡 serious

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by CyrusVI: 7:15am On Jul 26
SpatialKing:
Who takes this clown 🤡 serious

But you'd have taken him seriously if he said the opposite

That u think your opinion matters than his is even funny

U think he cares about how high or low u rate him??

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by CyrusVI: 7:22am On Jul 26
Smithkafors:
Nigeria is ok and you were rejoicing when you got US passport. Abi this follow for the 2million.

Una just dey breath tribalism everywhere.

Just Portable is against the protest , all Yorubas are tribalist

The whole Afenifere supports the protest same as Falana, Dele momodu, Sowore, yet u don't call them liberals

Sometimes, I wonder if Logic is ever being taught In your Igbo schools

Whoever did this to u should be made to drink hot oils with their head deep in a hot pot

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by SpatialKing(m): 7:25am On Jul 26
CyrusVI:

But you'd have taken him seriously if he said the opposite

That u think your opinion matters than his is even funny

U think he cares about how high or low u rate him??

Does it matter what he says...
Who cares what he says
His opinion doesn't matter

Same Portable received 2 million naira gift from Ogun state governor recently he didn't even hide it...

He now benefits from the system

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Ebigwei007: 7:26am On Jul 26
I no blame am at all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Gadafii: 8:43am On Jul 26
This one na anywhere bele face.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Wiseman2y(m): 9:32am On Jul 26
Empty brain too is talking. He took part in end sars protest o, I blame people that take this dude serious. Owo ko Mo were(money doesn't know mad people).

30 Likes

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Malista(m): 9:54am On Jul 26
Portable u dey craze. Since that Ogun state governor dash u small money u don dey misyarn. After all, na APC u dey support na.

45 Likes

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Goodnewsforlife: 10:15am On Jul 26
Igbos go insult this boy tire today

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by JoeRizzla(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by GboyegaD(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26
Who let the dogs out?

This is what happens when you give relevance to something irrelevant.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by spiSeyi: 12:57pm On Jul 26
Nigeria is okay for him grin and he doesn't need the protest leave the stage for the hungry Nigerians undecided

13 Likes

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Zwooks: 12:57pm On Jul 26
Look at this dirty thing

11 Likes

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by samtoles: 12:58pm On Jul 26
The clown speaks again. I heard the Ogun State governor gave him some money to shut up when he complained about the bad roads in his community. He came online after and started hailing the govt.

He is a mad man that needs to be chained.

Anyway, if you are struggling due to the current economic hardship, I have got something that will fetch you constant income online, everyday. 10k, 20k, 50k, na so I dey pocket am, and its completely legit and real. Been doing it for over two months, so make I help you. Send me WhatsApp: 0813-776 - 3560

10 Likes

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Klington: 12:58pm On Jul 26

These are the issues.

An average Nigerian, once he starts seeing small small cash, him go thing say na him hustle pass everybody.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by GanagiBitrus: 12:59pm On Jul 26
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Nanauju2(f): 12:59pm On Jul 26
Controversial singer indeed

Is this one a singer or political mole

18 Likes

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by helinues: 12:59pm On Jul 26
Zazu gbege
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Promise47(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26
Portable dy work for APC nonsense we must protest Tinubu is a yahoo boy

11 Likes

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by opwa4us(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26
This is coming from someone who was alleged to have stole inside maruwa because he has no job. I pity those who made u yeyebrity

10 Likes

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26
Na WA oo!

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by nusirat(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26
Omo ognon to soro soke, if you are not ok, please work hard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG / 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again / Mohammed Idris: Why Bandits Kidnapped Me – Niger Commissioner

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.