Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,362 members, 7,967,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:35 PM

No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable (23802 Views)

There Is No Need For August 1st Protest, Nigeria Is Better Than You Think / Protest- Nigeria Ministry Invite Youths To Apply For 110 Billion Investment Fund / APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by kayyyy44: 2:13pm On Jul 26
Ah here comes the most untalented musician in Nigeria 🀑

If at all he qualifies to be called a musician 😏
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by AguluLiar: 2:14pm On Jul 26
Smithkafors:
Nigeria is ok and you were rejoicing when you got US passport. Abi this follow for the 2million.

Una just dey breath tribalism everywhere.

Go and hustle and stop wasting away on Nairaland.

The real tribalists are your delusional blodas from your cursed Mkpurumini land

1 Like

Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by ucbenjamin696(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26
Yeye juz wan thread datz all me decode
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Franking: 2:17pm On Jul 26
He should have kept his smelly mouth shut like other supposed celebrities for obvious reasons. But this one thinks with his anus.
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by sukar886: 2:19pm On Jul 26
Mumu boy
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Cheeryfeet: 2:20pm On Jul 26
Malista:
Portable u dey craze. Since that Ogun state governor dash u small money u don dey misyarn. After all, na APC u dey support na.

Leave am. Because if that en don dey talk of connection. Person wey e favor go think say others dey lazy or no Sabi. Las las e go go round no be here all of us dey.
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Iamanoited: 2:22pm On Jul 26
ASO-ATIKU SOWORE OBI ARE ASO VILLA'S DESPERADOS. THEY'RE THE TERRORISTS BEHIND THE EXPECTED PROTEST.
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by MaziObinnaokija: 2:22pm On Jul 26
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin. grin angry sad i don comotyo name, HEAVEN nor SURE U again
CyrusVI:

Just Portable is against the protest , all Yorubas are tribalist

The whole Afenifere supports the protest same as Falana, Dele momodu, Sowore, yet u don't call them liberals

Sometimes, I wonder if Logic is ever being taught In your Igbo schools

Whoever did this to u should be made to drink hot oils with their head deep in a hot pot
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by obaidan: 2:25pm On Jul 26
when the dumb Nigerian youth make foolish people their celebrities and role models, e dey get consequence,
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by MaziObinnaokija: 2:27pm On Jul 26
sad SOFTSKILL,AguluLiar will NOT make HEAVEN undecided angry
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by hillary22: 2:28pm On Jul 26
Portable is the biggest illiterate in the whole world. Bastard
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by ukaface(f): 2:28pm On Jul 26
Abi
Portable omo oluabi ( na like this them Dey talk am?)
Abeg preach this to your kinsmen, make dem no destroy our eardrums with ebi pa wa upandan
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Mom007(f): 2:37pm On Jul 26
This is how you know they have been paid off.
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by tnerro1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26
And you no see money pay for motor wey u buy? Dey form Spiderman πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by haslaw(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26
Smithkafors:
Nigeria is ok and you were rejoicing when you got US passport. Abi this follow for the 2million.

Una just dey breath tribalism everywhere.

Portable get US passport?
E be like say your brain dey leak
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by gare(f): 2:57pm On Jul 26
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by liver123(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26
Who take this dirty idiot serious
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Chucks13: 3:06pm On Jul 26
I will say it again only lazy and jobless idiots will jump out to protest.

We warned these lazy idiots in 2015 when we saw these problem coming to go and focus on their lives and shun nonsense politics and stop insulting Buhari day and night but they never listened but now after wasting a whooping 8 years of their lives with nothing to show now want to protest. Lazy wasted souls.

Hate portable as much as you can he was nobody before but he focused on his life and discovered himself today he is very ok paying his bills many are here far intelligent and creative more than Porable but laziness has killed their destiny waiting for that idiot called Obingo to rain cash from heaven for them...

If dem born una papa well enter street and cause any destruction you will die.

Lazy idiots.
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by abibun: 3:07pm On Jul 26
Nigeria okay, yet the idiot was ranting the other day about sango road
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Shikena(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26
β€œNigeria is okay, you are the one who is not okay."

Portable don break table grin
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by stainzvill(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26
Scallywag
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by NaMe4: 3:27pm On Jul 26
Well, this is a typical example of an average Nigerian for you!

Just pick one random bus driver and place him in position of influence eg in NNPC, there's a high probability you invariably birthed a new cartel.

Once it's okay for them, the sense of accountability, empathy and even patriotism would be non-existent.
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by ttbaba(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26
Not really his fault...is the situation of the Country that allow riftrat and thug like him to to have fame and money....
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by breezeng: 3:35pm On Jul 26
Thrash
Eni to lowo lΓ²wΓ², ki o ma pe Δ™gbΔ™ lΓ²lΔ™.
Eniti ko I tii ku, ko ma fi afòju şe yèyè..........
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Redhot111(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26
Thank God I have never liked portable from day one. From the 1st time I heard his 1st music till now, never a day have I liked him and his music and unlike me, I normally don't hate people based on 1st time evaluation. Now I know why my spirit always hate this guy.
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Whois(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26
Abi governor dapo don send am another credit alert
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Shollez(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26
Don't mind them JareπŸ€£πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ, money dey Nigeria that's why you went to buy credit car.
HAVE YOU PAY YOUR GBESE?
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Redhot111(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26
Goodnewsforlife:
Igbos go insult this boy tire today

You are wrong. Sane Nigerians will constructively oppose him would be an exact way to put it
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by nuruajao: 4:01pm On Jul 26
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by United04: 4:02pm On Jul 26
CyrusVI:

Just Portable is against the protest , all Yorubas are tribalist

The whole Afenifere supports the protest same as Falana, Dele momodu, Sowore, yet u don't call them liberals

You have fallen into the same level with him. Because one person mentioned Yoruba, then you don't know what is tot in Igbo schools. Sense is too far from you.

Whoever did this to u should be made to drink hot oils with their head deep in a hot pot
Re: No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable by Kingdavid579(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26
After the protest him go cast them even release his payments receipt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) / Confusion As Disco Announces Tariff Increase, NERC Silent / Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.