Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,152 members, 7,939,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship (16271 Views)

30,000 New Polling Units’ Crisis Ahead Of 2015: Jega Dares Senate / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan / Nigerian Gay Pastor Dares Senate, Recruits More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Afam4eva(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2011
Eko Ile:

Who are you to dictate to another man what he can or can not do? Are you God? Abi no be God create them same way you were created?

You have a point there. Who're we to dictate to a thief whether or not to steal and kill their victim. Who're we to to tell grown Bottom men whether or not to violation. Are we Gods? Why should we shout down politicians when they loot the treasury.

Once again you have proven to be an okpoko. Btw, are you man-lover?
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2011
Eko Ile:

Who are you to dictate to another man what he can or can not do? Are you God? Abi no be God create them same way you were created?
undecided yes o. who are we to dictate against paedophilia, armed robbery, murder and rape?
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by EkoIle1: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2011
afam4eva:

You have a point there. Who're we to dictate to a thief whether or not to steal and kill their victim. Who're we to to tell grown Bottom men whether or not to violation. Are we Gods? Why should we shout down politicians when they loot the treasury.

afam4eva:

You have a point there. Who're we to dictate a thief to steal or not to steal. Who're we to to tell grown Bottom men whether or not to violation. Are we Gods? Why should we shout down politicians when they loot the treasury.

You mean ghayy people steal too? Why is it so hard to have an honest debate without all the irrelevant rubbish and analogies?.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Afam4eva(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
Eko Ile:

You mean ghayy people steal too? Why is it so hard to have an honest debate without all the irrelevant rubbish and analogies?.

If you allow gay people to go ahead and leave despicable act then you should be able to extend goodwill to robbers and rapist too.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Limaoscar: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2011
These are indeed the last days Mehn
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Odunnu: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2011
The man isnt even cool to look at.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by EkoIle1: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2011
afam4eva:

If you allow man-lover people to go ahead and leave despicable act then you should be able to extend goodwill to robbers and despoiler too.

A,gain who are you to dictate to other people what's despicable? In what way have they affected your life? Have they turned you ghayyy? Have they been taking away food from your table?

Why are you so interested in what another man is doing in the corner of his room? Are you mad because they didn't ask you to joined?  Sounds like many of you are ghayy gan sef.

Is corruption that's actually killing nigerians left and right not despicable?  What laws or bills have these scumbags passed to put themselves in jail for just one year?

Gullible and delusional nigerians.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by EkoIle1: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2011
Limaoscar:

These are indeed the last days Mehn

Is it your understanding that when God created ghayy people, he didnt know they are going to turn ghayyy? Or he knew, but just decided to use that excuse to wipe us all out?

You people cant even make a little sense to justify your hate and discrimination.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by bonna4u(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2011
If it were around the 15th or 16th century in europe, this pastor would have been burnt on a stake for even thinking of legalizing homosexuality.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Meddler(f): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2011
So Boko Haram that's actually killing ppl gets Amnesty. While ppl loving themselves in their private home gets 14 years in jail. I can totally see how that makes sense. So in essence the LGBT group has held this country hostage since last year. Mehn dis senate dey try ooooo. And here I was thinking that I was supposed to be more wary of Boko Haram instead of the LGBT community. I definitely had my fears misplaced. So here is to all you men who enjoy dancing with each other in straight clubs or guys walking down the street and holding hands. I've got my eyes on you. Next time I see two guys dancing in a club when there are babes plenty I'm going to jeje walk out of the club and report you to the first officer I see.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by olyivy(f): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2011
Eko Ile:

I always knew this duma.zz is a fago.tt. mtsew!

Look what your kinsman 'pastor' is bringing to Nigeria, i hope you now see where our problems in this country is coming from.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Sagamite(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2011
olyivy:

I always knew this duma.zz is a fago.tt. mtsew!

Look what your kinsman 'pastor' is bringing to Nigeria, i hope you now see where our problems in this country is coming from.

At least give him credit he has never denied it.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by phreakabit(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2011
This OLAJIDE of a guy get mind sha! Probably doing this on purpose thinking Naija jails are like the ones in USA where Fagism thrives . . . . . Can't wait to see what happens to this FAGO*
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by HISchild: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2011
"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" - 1 Pet 4:17-18
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by vascey(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2011
As much as I don't condone any form of homosexuality,

I would like to appeal against the kind of anti-gay comments I have seen here, akin to ethnic cleansing.

People should desist from any form of violence against those who are/ are perceived to be gay.

The law is being made, if it is signed into law, then let it take it's cause.

If not, simply ask yourself- What would Jesus do? He would say "Let him who has not sinned cast the first stone"

For all have sinned and fallen short of his glory. So don't be so quick to condemn.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by strangest(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2011
Boom to all them bat.ty boys, Thanks senate for cleansing our land, it is well,
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by OlaPhils(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2011
na Him create them , i guess. i believe He made a mistake by creating women or if ur mama and another women were lovers , o wonder if u will exist. any one cut with such act should spend the rest of his or her life in jail or should be use to
Eko Ile:

feed to lion
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by OlaPhils(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2011
i guess u are also calling God a lia . God did not made them gays, the choose it them selves, like He made u to say all these with ur mouth
Eko Ile:

Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by olap001(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2011
Could someone please explain why the word 'g@y' is censored
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
If a g@y man is the messiah that Nigeria needs to push it into the league of developed nations, he has my support. Since I relocated to the UK, I have learnt to mind my own business and not use paracetamol for someone else headache like we do in Nigeria. If a man wants to be gay, na him sabi, if a woman wants to be lesbo, na she sabi.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by honeric01(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2011
^^^

Sorry this is Nigeria and we do not condole this rubbish, move where they condole this.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by EkoIle1: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2011
Ola Phils:

i guess u are also calling God a lia . God did not made them man-loving-men, the choose it them selves, like He made u to say all these with your mouth

Humans sabi make me laugh sha. I thouht we attribute everything in life to God? Abi your own God just they do anything cluelessly for no reason?.  lol.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by odeexpress(m): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2011
Whether we like it or not, accept it or not, what is bad is bad and should not be condoned. In the first instance, the man cannot be called a reverend. Who is a reverend? Can anyone be a reverend or a pastor just because they have a fellowship? This habit should be kept far away from Nigeria plssssssssssssssssss
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 04, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

Sorry this is Nigeria and we do not condole this rubbish, move where they condole this.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it is not bad however I am not God that I should judge people based on their orientation or the way they see life. We are all accountable for the way we have lived our lives on earth.

I already live in a country that condones it and it's not a gutter country that's full of sh*%$t like Nigeria. By the way, I have learnt to live and work in an environment that appreciates diversity, I won't resign from a global coy that is the world's largest by Asset cos my immediate boss is man-lover, , that's why I won't use Phensic tablets for another man's headache.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by musiwa43: 1:27am On Dec 04, 2011
my brother na aro. no laugh o
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by madaic1: 1:37am On Dec 04, 2011
In the beginning, God created Adam N Eve, not Adam N Steve,
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Chiori(m): 1:44am On Dec 04, 2011
And as it was in the beginning, so shall it be, now and forever, world with an end. Amen!
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by rhymz(m): 2:41am On Dec 04, 2011
saxywale:

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it is not bad however I am not God that I should judge people based on their orientation or the way they see life. We are all accountable for the way we have lived our lives on earth.

I already live in a country that condones it and it's not a gutter country that's full of sh*%$t  like Nigeria. By the way, I have learnt to live and work in an environment that appreciates diversity, I won't resign from a global coy that is the world's largest by Asset cos my immediate boss is man-lover, , that's why I won't use Phensic tablets for another man's headache.
So what exactly is your point?? That it is accepted in the UK, so we should as well?? When did west become the arbiter of what is right and wrong?? If you can adjust to the very accommodating society then be sure you wont find it hard to adjust to Nigeria's ban on same-sex union. Afterall, we live in a society that allows polygamy which is seen as a crime in your darlin UK, nobody has lost a sleep over the fact that the UK bans polygamy. Let every country run its affairs the way it deems fit, does not make anyone of them right or wrong it is a matter of societal idiosyncrasies and should be seen through that lens.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by rhymz(m): 2:48am On Dec 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

A,gain who are you to dictate to other people what's despicable? In what way have they affected your life? Have they turned you ghayyy? Have they been taking away food from your table?

Why are you so interested in what another man is doing in the corner of his room? Are you mad because they didn't ask you to joined?  Sounds like many of you are ghayy gan sef.

Is corruption that's actually killing nigerians left and right not despicable?  What laws or bills have these scumbags passed to put themselves in jail for just one year?

Why do you sound so mad?? Are YOU g'ay??
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by toshmann(m): 5:43am On Dec 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

No mind them. Senate and PDP are looking for something to use and change topic from utmost incompetence economically and security wise. This govt has failed the people and now they are looking for ways to change topic.

Wetin concern me concern gay people?
How many of them are bothering my life?
Did they cause unemployment?
How many laws have been passed against boko haram?
The senator amongst them that was accused of supporting boko haram, what has the senate said about him?
The Nigerian govt has used super eagles to distract us for the last 20yrs. However, they've run out of luck since even soccer has been affected by the Nigerian failure. They're desperately looking for another distraction.
How many gay people have applied for marriage in Nigeria?
Yeye senate!
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Relax101(m): 5:55am On Dec 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

Just tell us, you ve been licking your oga's arse.
We understand.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Turbocharged: 6:09am On Dec 04, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] We have to define church b4 calling every gathering a church.
The Church is the body of Christ and not a gathering of "need-to-be-mercied-for" activists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Claims Victory Over Nigerian Army In New Video / Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting / Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.