Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,324 members, 7,967,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:42 AM

Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. (817 Views)

'Take It Back' Movement Lists 8 Locations For August 1 Protests / Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC / Vat Hike Will Impoverish Nigerians - Take It Back Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by alsudan: 12:58pm On Jul 26
I guess this Yoruba convener should not disturb us in Abuja, but should go to Ogbomosho his village to protest according to Ronus.

3 Likes

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by vanbonattel: 1:01pm On Jul 26
Questions: Why are yorubas hell bent on the destruction of Abuja?

Answer: So that they can move the FCT to Lagos after they say that Abuja is unsafe. grin

This is no hunger protest, they are after their own agenda.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by CyrusVI(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26
What movement is this??
When was it formed? cheesy
What did they represent?? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by vanbonattel: 1:07pm On Jul 26
CyrusVI:
What movement is this??

The convener is your brother,call him and speak language to him, stop disturbing us here over your t4ibal protests. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by shortgun(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26
vanbonattel:
Questions: Why are yorubas hell bent on the destruction of Abuja?

Answer: So that they can move the FCT to Lagos after they say that Abuja is unsafe. grin

This is no hunger protest, they are after their own agenda.
What?
You mean Yorubas want to destroy infrastructures in the Abuja?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by culf: 1:49pm On Jul 26
What a request! Hahhahaha

1 Like

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by Nyamiriflathed: 1:51pm On Jul 26
CyrusVI:
What movement is this??
It's just one of those sowore's boys movement.

4 Likes

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by Shikini: 1:54pm On Jul 26
In civilised worlds, govt will oblige but trust Nigeria, Wike will say he is renovating the Eagle Square.

Most protests in Nigeria (including #EndSARS) are usually peaceful until agents of govt infiltrates the camp to cause mayhem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by Shikini: 1:56pm On Jul 26
CyrusVI:
What movement is this??

Ask Thiefņubu

2 Likes

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by Timmi: 1:59pm On Jul 26
alsudan:
I guess this Yoruba convener should not disturb us in Abuja, but should go to Ogbomosho his village to protest according to Ronus.

This is another mushroom fly-by-night, envelop-collecting nonentity that wants to trend for bad reasons. The person that sign the letter obviously is not the son of his father, if you inquire very well, his mother might have collected from the people from the land of rising wailers.
Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by WhiteNRed: 1:59pm On Jul 26
grin Whether their protest happens or not, as an Igbo guy, it doesnt concern me.
We made our statement from the unset.

But like I have said before, the Yorubas will still be the ones to destroy Thiefnubus goverment. It is in their nature.

2 Likes

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by vanbonattel: 2:01pm On Jul 26
shortgun:

What?
You mean Yorubas want to destroy infrastructures in the Abuja?

The motive is clear.

2 Likes

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by aswani(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26
CyrusVI:
What movement is this??

You dey mind dem?

I will not be surprised if this character doesn't exist and has been invented by an Obidient in order to make an idiotic point.

I am suspecting that TimiOfEde boy. Dem don bam all him moniker for here tire.

1 Like

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by Melagros(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26
COMRADES, we're growing more wings day by day
Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by vanbonattel: 3:27pm On Jul 26
aswani:

You dey mind dem?

I will not be surprised if this character doesn't exist and has been invented by an Obidient in order to make an idiotic point.

You called for protest and now denying? Aren't you ashamed of yourselves?

1 Like

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by Mrexcell(m): 4:45pm On Jul 26
Wow this is really very audacious hope this guy is not working for tinibu's apc.
Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by Mrexcell(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26
aswani:

You dey mind dem?

You ronu guys really loves living in denial Obidients have really dominated ur couscousness and souls.

1 Like

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by helinues: 4:52pm On Jul 26
Na Wike dey in charge of Abuja, I trust him on this kind of situation

8 Likes

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by helinues: 4:53pm On Jul 26
CyrusVI:
What movement is this??

The good thing be say na Abuja be their venue, still fair

8 Likes

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by Viscuz: 4:53pm On Jul 26
helinues:
Na Wike dey in charge of Abuja, I trust him on this kind of situation

Talk without sneezing always or you take some meds

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by Viscuz: 4:54pm On Jul 26
helinues:

The good thing be day na Abuja be their venue, still fair

Unleash your touts and get stab in self defense enough is enough.

Remember

Tik

Tok

Tik

Tok

Tik

Tok
Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by FirstCounsel(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26
grin
Viscuz:

Talk without sneezing always or you take some meds
Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by Nyamiriflathed: 7:12pm On Jul 26
Mrexcell:
Wow this is really very audacious hope this guy is not working for tinibu's apc.
It is sowore. Everybody not Indomie generation knows Sowore owns that movement.

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by JuicyEarth: 7:49pm On Jul 26
What if this protest is Government sponsored? Like a black ops to return Nigeria's capital to Lagos; A safe haven for this current government.

Before you spill your bile let use Abia State as a case study of this discourse. Since the return of democratic governance in Abia State in 1999, except Sen Orji Uzor Kalu, no other Governor have used the Government House PERMANENTLY. They rest Governor's resorts to rhetorics on reasons of not staying at GH. I would have loved to state circulated unconfirmed reasons but in other not to feed tribal bigots here, I will swerve. These preceding governments all govern Abia from the comfort of their havens, ensuring that nothing make their homes less the real Government House. They used this method to contend threats to their lives, family/ies and governance (enjoyment and looting spree).

Now let's revert back to my earlier assumptions. Tinubu being a good strategist knows danger lurks in the corridors of his government. That even with all the security paraphernalias around Aso, he is not safe if coup d'etat should happen. Having seen how Goodluck Jonathan government was topple, which he is an enablers. Tinubu; A good strategist, a core Yoruba man he is, will in this instance look for ways to return to his safe haven to govern Nigeria but will have to do such in a manner he will not be implicated as one who bite the hand that feed him or led to the whittlingof the Northern hegemony and power of Southern protectorate. The quest for Esaus hands began earnestly while the voice remains that of Jacob.

Do you know that in the face of chaos, the President who have the rubber stamp Senate in his pockets can relocate the Federal Captial or be excused to govern from his safe haven. Please try not to link the relocation of some departments of CBN to Lagos in this but which government can function without his bank close by?

The capital being in the North have being the greatest undoing of Southerners and Tinubu knows the dangers it poises to him, having learned from the mistakes of Goodluck Jonathan while also the North know its advantages and will do anything possible to retain the seat of power in Abuja.

The question is, will Tinubu outwit the Northerns with this protest to return the capital to Lagos?

Before you engage, try to demystify the sudden Local Government autonomy and clamour for Confederation cum creation of more States. All these could be part of the sphinx.

Whether you protest or not, we are virtually stooges to these politicians especially the game masters.

1 Like

Re: Take It Back Movement Joins August 1st Protests. by EmeeNaka: 7:51pm On Jul 26
They should go to Eagle square. They should not disturb the good People of SE and SS doing business in Abuja.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido, His Dad & Entire Adeleke Family Thanksgiving Service At CKC Church / Its Time For Nigeria Youth To Come Together And Stop These Old Fools / 75 Million Nigerians Are Very Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.