Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,366 members, 7,910,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:31 PM

Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) (1364 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Please Hear Pastor Of Deeper Life Church / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 5:28pm On Jul 27
Steep:
If he said celebrating birthday is a sin then he is wrong.
What matters is to honour God with whatever we are doing.

Romans 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

14:6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.

14:8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

14:9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.
So which pastor do you know that does not teach any wrong?
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by obonujoker(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27
Birthday Celebration right from the bible days has been used to perpetrate evil...

So it's advisable for children of God not to celebrate birthdays

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Steep(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27
Michael547:

So which pastor do you know that does not teach any wrong?

There is no pastor that is perfect except Jesus Christ, but however there are some important foundational teachings of Christianity that a denial of it could potentially mean that such person may not actually be a Christian.
Doctrine such as, the doctirne about God, the deity of christ, salvation through faith in Jesus christ, The sinless life of Jesus, The finished work of christ on the cross, the resurrection of Jesus, and his return. These are very important doctrine in Christianity.

Just ensure you study the scripture yourself, then be active in sunday school, I would recommend articles such as assemblies testimony, search it on line they are free.
Spend more time on the person of Jesus christ and his finished works.
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27
Steep:

There is no pastor that is perfect except Jesus Christ, but however there are some important foundational teachings of Christianity that a denial of it could potentially mean that such person may not actually be a Christian.
Doctrine such as, the doctirne about God, the deity of christ, salvation through faith in Jesus christ, The sinless life of Jesus, The finished work of christ on the cross, the resurrection of Jesus, and his return. These are very important doctrine in Christianity.

Just ensure you study the scripture yourself, then be active in sunday school, I would recommend articles such as assemblies testimony, search it on line they are free.
Spend more time on the person of Jesus christ and his finished works.
So which pastor or church has the correct interpretation of doctrines in those matters that you listed up there?

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by nans24: 8:57pm On Jul 27
Michael547:

So which pastor or church has the correct interpretation of doctrines in those matters that you listed up there?

Your seven leaders in warwick have the correct interpretation of doctrines to protect pedophiles. grin

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27
Michael547:

smiley
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27
nans24:

Your seven leaders in warwick have the correct interpretation of doctrines to protect pedophiles. grin
Are you serious?
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Steep(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27
Michael547:

John piper, John Mac author, tunde bakare, to name a few, then there are some youtubers that are are also sound like pastor Mike winger, Allen parr etc however that does not mean they are perfect.
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by nans24: 9:02pm On Jul 27
Michael547:

Are you serious?

Very serious. Doctrines to protect child molesters and drag the victims to court. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27
nans24:

Very serious. Doctrines to protect child molesters and drag the victims to court. smiley
So....is that the kind of people you say has the correct doctrines?
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27
Steep:
John piper, John Mac author, tunde bakare, to name a few, then there are some youtubers that are are also sound like pastor Mike winger, Allen parr etc however that does not mean they are perfect neither does it mean I condemn those I didn't mention.
All these pastors that you've mentioned, are they in agreement in biblical doctrines apart from the ones you've mentioned? If yes, why are they not under one umbrella of church?
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27
Michael547:

All these pastors that you've mentioned, are they in agreement in biblical doctrines apart from the ones you've mentioned? If yes, why are they not under one umbrella of church?

1 Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3
Hmmm! undecided
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by nans24: 9:16pm On Jul 27
Michael547:

So....is that the kind of people you say has the correct doctrines?

Yes o.....according to you and MaxInDHouse.

Here is one of the doctrines. This single doctrine has won alot of victims money grin

Your organisation tried to hide this doctrine when they noticed the mess they were in but thank God for online apostates.

Let me leave it here for the public to see.... Hope you dont mind.

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27
nans24:

Here is one of the doctrines. This single doctrine has won alot of victims money grin

Your organisation tried to hide this doctrine when they noticed the mess they were in but thank God for online apostates.

Wow.....so please what church has the true teachings today?
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27
nans24:

WHY not include what God's word say about WITNESSES nah? smiley

Do not accept an accusation against an older man except on the evidence of two or three witnesses. 1Timothy 5:19
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by nans24: 9:32pm On Jul 27
Michael547:

Wow.....so please what church has the true teachings today?

Is that all you have to say about an organisation that tells its elders to leave the matter of a pedophile and child abuser in Jehovahs hands?

Are you that cruel and heartless or are you blind? Let me put the picture again so you can read it.

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35pm On Jul 27
nans24:

Is that all you have to say about an organisation that tells its elders to leave the matter of a pedophile and child abuser in Jehovahs hands?
Are you that cruel and heartless or are you blind? Let me put the picture again so you can read it.

Do you still BELIEVE in God's word or you have turned your back on the Bible? smiley

MaxInDHouse:

Do not accept an accusation against an older man except on the evidence of two or three witnesses. 1Timothy 5:19
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Steep(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27
Michael547:

not necessary.
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27
Steep:
not necessary.
What exactly is not necessary?
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27
nans24:

Na wa for you oo....you've said they are a bad people na.....oya show me the good ones na...why are you taking me back to them na?
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Steep(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27
Michael547:

What exactly is not necessary?
they are under one umbrella of Jesus christ but not in my human set up/organisation.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27
Steep:

not necessary.

You guys are just funny walahi talahi!

You're claiming some pastors are wrong then you mentioned some that their ideology suits your liking but they're not in agreement yet you said that's not necessary!

Well if you must know it's not just necessary but COMPULSORY because it's when they work together as one body that what they're teaching could yield positive results unlike you choosing just what suits you the whole world will see what they're able to achieve with their teachings!

Mind you those you're against there are millions in support of them so your opinion doesn't count! smiley
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27
Michael547:

Na wa for you oo....you've said they are a bad people na.....oya show me the good ones na...why are you taking me back to them na?

What can an empty headed Apostates figure out apart from bad?
Nothing good comes to their minds! Luke 6:45

So he can never ever see anything good in any organization of worshipers! smiley

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27
MaxInDHouse:

What can an empty headed Apostates figure out apart from bad?
Nothing good comes to their minds! Luke 6:45

So he can never ever see anything good in any organization of worshipers! smiley
Wow Really?.....I was expecting him to also bring out information from the true church.
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by nans24: 9:50pm On Jul 27
MaxInDHouse:

I knew you would ask me that stupid question. grin

Bear in mind that the useless witness rule has cost your organisation millions of dollars. cheesy

They will need that money back in one way or the other because there are numerous cases they will lose and victims to pay.

Please dont forget to donate to the worldwide work because they get the money from there. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27
Steep:
they are under one umbrella of Jesus christ but not in my human set up/organisation.
What do you mean by human set up organization?
Are you saying those pastors and their members are not organized?
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by nans24: 9:53pm On Jul 27
Michael547:

grin
So nothing to say about child abusers pretending to be a church?

You must be satan himself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27
nans24:

grin
So nothing to say about child abusers pretending to be a church?

You must be satan himself. cheesy
Since I am Satan, why not show me light na....where can I find the true church? Why are you only having information about so-called bad churches?
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27
Michael547:

Wow Really?.....I was expecting him to also bring out information from the true church.

After Cain turned his back on pure worship did he return to continue worshiping God again?

After Korah and the rest turned their backs in pure worship did they find anything better?

After the Pharisees turned their backs on Jesus did they find anything better?

After the first century Apostates turned their backs on the Apostles and Elders did find anything better?

Those are four brothers (Apostates) in ancient times so their fifth brother can never ever find a better performing group than God's people! Luke 16:28 wink
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27
MaxInDHouse:

After Cain turned his back on pure worship did he return to continue worshiping God again?

After Korah and the rest turned their backs in pure worship did they find anything better?

After the Pharisees turned their backs on Jesus did they find anything better?

After the first century Apostates turned their backs on the Apostles and Elders did find anything better?

Those are four brothers (Apostates) in ancient times so their fifth brother can never ever find a better performing group than God's people! Luke 16:28 wink
Na wa
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27
nans24:

I knew you would ask me that stupid question.

So you have turned your back on God's word shey?

Well we are for God's word not what you think! wink
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Steep(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27
Michael547:

What do you mean by human set up organization?
Are you saying those pastors and their members are not organized?

Man made organization like Jehovah witness...

Where did say pastors and their members are not organized?
It is not necessary for everyone to be in one local church.
What matters is that they are continue the teachings of the apostles of christ which are written in the bible.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Televangelist Tammy Faye Messner Dies / Only For Those Who Know Their Bibles: Old Testament Stories / Get Inspired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.