Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,086 members, 7,973,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:42 PM

Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) (1650 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Please Hear Pastor Of Deeper Life Church / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by achorladey: 8:31pm On Aug 01
Kingsempires:
I did not tell your that the is nothing like fake pastor what i'm saying is that there is no christian denomination that is fake.so why do JWS sees other church as churches that will lead you to hell?

Who gave them the authority to separate wheat from weeds?
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Kingsempires(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01
Michael547:

I will feel bad......but does that mean there are no fake church?
i know that there are fake church.so like you say if i say your church is satanic you will feel bad.so therefore no one have the right call a church satanic or a bad church it is left of God to judge.every one is worshiping God the way him\she knows him

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Kingsempires(m): 9:27pm On Aug 01
achorladey:

Since Nans24 is the master of Kumuyi grin grin grin
Guy, you make point oo no be small point you make here ooo
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Kingsempires(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01
achorladey:

Who gave them the authority to separate wheat from weeds?
I don't no for them oo na them sabi
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Kingsempires(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01
Hmmm!!!
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by StillDtruth: 6:28am On Aug 02
achorladey:

Abi ooooo those manipulations of the scripture packed into their brains

Very.very mad people o grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by StillDtruth: 6:30am On Aug 02
achorladey:

Looool! You sabi the guy too. Ask am question now he start another round of questions without responding to yours.

Yes oo. I didn't know he was jw oo until Emusan told me.

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by StillDtruth: 6:46am On Aug 02
achorladey:

Knife has been used to perpetrate evil since 10,000 BCE it is advisable not to use knife to cut meat or fish when cooking grin grin grin

grin grin grin Imagine grin grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02
Kingsempires:
i know that there are fake church.so like you say if i say your church is satanic you will feel bad.so therefore no one have the right call a church satanic or a bad church it is left of God to judge.every one is worshiping God the way him\she knows him
So because I feel bad that someone said my church is fake makes my church not to be fake?
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Kingsempires(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02
Michael547:

So because I feel bad that someone said my church is fake makes my church not to be fake?
Ok let me say it like this,catholic is the true religion of God why orders have be decieved by satan.can you take it like that?

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02
Kingsempires:
Ok let me say it like this,catholic is the true religion of God why orders have be decieved by satan.can you take it like that?
I will take it if you can prove it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Kingsempires(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02
Michael547:

I will take it if you can prove it
You see yourself,what prove do you want me to give you.the way you disagree with their doctrine is the way catholic With some other churches disagree on your doctrine.so i should proof a church that you don't believe in

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02
Kingsempires:
You see yourself,what prove do you want me to give you.the way you disagree with their doctrine is the way catholic With some other churches disagree on your doctrine.so i should proof a church that you don't believe in
Is the Catholic Church not based on the Bible? If yes then the prove should be there. Don't you think so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Kingsempires(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02
Michael547:

Is the Catholic Church not based on the Bible? If yes then the prove should be there. Don't you think so?
You want me to prove that catholic is bibical.i know where you are going,so let me say no.so is it now jws that is bilbical they said Jesus dead on a pole with no christian support that,they also say the holy trinity was invented that it is satanic with most christian believe in the holy trinity,they don't see Jesus as God but christian sees Jesus as God.so let me say jws are the true religion and others are false.i guest you like this answer

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02
Kingsempires:
You want me to prove that catholic is bibical.i know where you are going,so let me say no.so is it now jws that is bilbical they said Jesus dead on a pole with no christian support that,they also say the holy trinity was invented that it is satanic with most christian believe in the holy trinity,they don't see Jesus as God but christian sees Jesus as God.so let me say jws are the true religion and others are false.i guest you like this answer
You've not still proved that the Catholics are the true Christians. Why are you taking me back to the JWs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Kingsempires(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02
Michael547:

You've not still proved that the Catholics are the true Christians. Why are you taking me back to the JWs?
i know where you are going that is why i said no there are not biblical.so which christian denomination do you think that is the true religion of God?if you said that there are fake denomination.

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02
Kingsempires:
i know where you are going that is why i said no there are not biblical.so which christian denomination do you think that is the true religion of God?if you said that there are fake denomination.
Even if I mention you won't agree.....how do we know if a church is fake or good? Do you agree that it is the bible that we would use to know?
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02
Michael547:

cheesy

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Kingsempires(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02
Michael547:

Even if I mention you won't agree.....how do we know if a church is fake or good? Do you agree that it is the bible that we would use to know?
yes i agree is the bible we will use to know.so my question is there any christian denomination that you will tell that there are not doing biblical things and they well not use a part of the scripture to defend themselves?
Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Michael547(m): 6:51am On Aug 03
Kingsempires:
yes i agree is the bible we will use to know.so my question is there any christian denomination that you will tell that there are not doing biblical things and they well not use a part of the scripture to defend themselves?
No there is no church that will not use part of the Bible to defend themselves. But what about areas of the bible where there are contradictions between two churches, can the two church be correct in contradictions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by achorladey: 1:39pm On Aug 03
Michael547:

No there is no church that will not use part of the Bible to defend themselves. But what about areas of the bible where there are contradictions between two churches, can the two church be correct in contradictions?

This is how hypocrisy gets exposed grin grin grin

No there is no church that will not use part of the Bible to defend themselves.

Just like Jehovah’s witnesses even their contradicting and conflicting doctrines. Good and Bookmarked.

But what about areas of the bible where there are contradictions between two churches

For example

Jehovah's Witnesses: Jesus is son of God who died while we were still sinners and Archangel Michael

Some Christian denomination: Jesus is son of God who died for all sinners and he is God.

can the two church be correct in contradictions?

From the above which is correct which is wrong? grin grin cheesy

Are they both correct or wrong grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Kingsempires(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03
achorladey:

This is how hypocrisy gets exposed grin grin grin

Just like Jehovah’s witnesses even their contradicting and conflicting doctrines. Good and Bookmarked.

For example

Jehovah's Witnesses: Jesus is son of God who died while we were still sinners and Archangel Michael

Some Christian denomination: Jesus is son of God who died for all sinners and he is God.

From the above which is correct which is wrong? grin grin cheesy

Are they both correct or wrong grin grin grin
The is nothing where i no go see for nairaland.is the any church i will call here that he will not see any fault in them.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by achorladey: 8:48pm On Aug 03
Kingsempires:
The is nothing where i no go see for nairaland.is the any church i will call here that he will not see any fault in them.

That's why he is asking yeye questions. He must have seen my response to his post and look away. He should have attempted the question and see the hypocrisy of his brains get exposed.

Even his own religious organization are filled with errors and mistakes grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration A Sin? Hear Pastor Kumuyi's Take (shocking) by Emusan(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03
Kingsempires:

The moment you deviated from this your question "So which christian denomination do you think that is the true religion of God?if you said that there are fake denomination." is the moment you gave him more rooms for his manipulation.

See how he stylishly dodge the question by saying "Even if I mention you won't agree..."

Was he not to be eager to tell you the name of the true church?

Is he a mind reader to have known you won't agree?

You should have insisted that he should name the name of the TRUE CHURCH by that you have already holds him to his word.

Remember he said "I will take it if you can prove it"

Then by now we will be looking for the Judge who will approve the 'PROVE' either TRUE OR FALSE!

Since, you opinionated that "...so my question is there any christian denomination that you will tell that there are not doing biblical things and they will not use a part of the scripture to defend themselves?"

And he strongly agreed with that by responding "No there is no church that will not use part of the Bible to defend themselves."

This has already put any church he might name as the true church into the union set.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions For Knowledgeable Christians / Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers / 12 Symptoms Of Spiritual Awakening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.