Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes (22884 Views)

#EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / COVID-19: Northern Governors Insist On Banning Almajiri System / Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by TopBanter: 10:06pm On Jul 26
phorget:

Where was Buhari having his way if not in that same yoruba land,slave and master relationships start and end right there.

Where has Buhari met most resistance from leaders aside Yoruba land?

Is it in your land where elected leaders hid while Kanu, Ekpa, Nworu and all madmen lined up illiterate and misguided youth, like Ikonso etal, to go and die 'protecting' ala Igbo?

Your leaders, who dare not say pim to Fulanis, show who the slaves and cowards are while all Yoruba leaders, irrespective of political Party affiliation , United to serve the demand below on Buhari.

You people have nothing but lies and revisionism to fall on because you have no history of been anything but slaves to others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Theoarhics: 10:08pm On Jul 26
The only ppl that won't join this protests are Yoruba cos na only them Tinubu appoint for key positions for govt despite their incompetences
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by capatainrambo: 10:16pm On Jul 26
Nyamiriflathed:
Good they are protesting in their region.

The north can burn down their own region. We don't give a fuk. It's when you ibos try to burn Lagos like you did in end sars that we will continue to call your evil out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZimvz1eIps?si=NsH5BYY7Dl4RRlTe
in your very eyes you will see the protest in Lagos. Just the same way asiwaju lost Lagos after the threats. Who dey reason cowards ? πŸ™„
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by phorget(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26
TopBanter:

Where has Buhari met most resistance from leaders aside Yoruba land?

Is it in your land where elected leaders hid while Kanu, Ekpa, Nworu and all madmen lined up illiterate and misguided youth, like Ikonso etal, to go and die 'protecting' ala Igbo?

Your leaders, who dare not say pim to Fulanis, show who the slaves and cowards are while all Yoruba leaders, irrespective of political Party affiliation , United to serve the demand below on Buhari.

You people have nothing but lies and revisionism to fall on because you have no history of been anything but slaves to others.

Those you call illiterates are doing what your educated cant even do, it's like having a 15 year old brother fight your battle then imagine if you decide to fight your battle by yourself.Illiterates are given you sleepless nights already now imagine what you'll do if the elites decide to join the group.
Buhari conquered yorubaland already and Tilumbu actually sold you out very cheap, his asslicking is so legendary and that is who you call a leader.

I shouldn't be meddling in slaves and masters business anyway but the moment you dare bring in the igbos in your failed marriage then you'll meet a very strong recesstance. Tell your president and your IGP to know how best to persuade your masters from destabilizing the country come 1st of August.
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by foleskay(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26
seunayantokun:
All of a sudden, northern youths cane into existence. When Buhari was misruling, wasn't it a bad government at the time?
It's normal. It's always a case of each to his tent. Is not Yoruba youths that protested against Jonathan? So if hausa youths protested against Tinubu its not so bad. That's how it shud be.
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Ken4Christ: 10:29pm On Jul 26
Shikini:
The tribalism displayed by Tinubu sef is disgusting.

Is it only Yoruba tribe we have in Nigeria?
Most key appointments are all given to his Yoruba people.

This alone is capable of causing other tribes to revolt

Buhari did the same if not worse.
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Everydaylove: 10:33pm On Jul 26
I like the part they are arranging for security to deal with any group the govt want to send to disrupt the peaceful protest

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by CyrusVI: 10:50pm On Jul 26
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yorubas will blames Igbos instead

Wetin carry Yoruba comw here now

Are u guys this obsessed??

Who cares what happens in the North

The protest is in the North, not Lagos, so why should they care

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Horus(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26
#EndBadGovernanceInNigeria

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by mipeesoft(m): 10:55pm On Jul 26
So aboki ni oko iya won meaning aboki nah dem mama husband... grin grin grin
LagosPrince:

Oga na master na

They shiver when the north bleats
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by mipeesoft(m): 10:57pm On Jul 26
grin grin grin....chaaaiiiii see somebody grandpa
Cindypresh:

That's tinubu's grandpa
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Neoteny(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26
Nyamiriflathed:

Same as Ebonyi .. Infact Ebonyi is worse. 60% of hawkers in Nigeria are from Ebonyi. Fulani herders should just take over the whole of Ebonyi for feeding their cows. Una Kuku don dey call them Fulani-Ibo before.

Even Simon Ekpa that his boys flog ibos fathers and mothers every monday is from Ebonyi. grin

You keep mentioning Ebonyi...what on earth makes you think I'm Igboe?

I'm actually fulani, so there. tongue

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by idanone(m): 11:16pm On Jul 26
Obiedun:
They can go ahead and destroy their state. Kwara will not do yeye protest
because we are comfortable in our suffering.
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Chucks13: 11:35pm On Jul 26
Funshowilliams:

Who is ur nwanne …is like you don’t even know ur mothers children maybe motor will jam u before that august 1st idiot ogun when wan kill you already Dey junction bustard

August 1st will settles it all. Wait no rushing una eyes go clear.

Aug 1st is 4 days away.

Why are you crying these much? Bastard always have one common identity and that is insulting people parent easy to identify a bastard like you.

Ndooh nwa ekuke.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by bejick(m): 11:53pm On Jul 26
TopBanter:

Try and act as if you're older than 10 now and then. They're protesting in their States. This is what should happen.

You Igbos should do likewise and protest in your states alone. No wahala.

Mu.mu so any protest in Lagos na Igbos dey protest, I just remember say una don sell all una papa land go sleep under bridge.
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by condralbedez: 11:54pm On Jul 26
TopBanter:

You people are too myopic to see the big picture.

The same North could not protest against Buhari in the eight years he was President with banditry, illegal weapons and death proliferating.

The agricultural sector was totally decimated across our entire nation under Buhari with bandits and herdsmen destroying farms, demanding 'settlement' money from farmers and making it near impossible for even the bravest to continue farming.

They never protested against such that has generated some of the problems Tinubu is attempting to turn around today. These development only show neutral Nigerians the real nature of our so-called unity.

They should protest peacefully in their States and include the immediate deliverance of regional autonomy as a non-negotiable demand if they are serious.

No one not even the desperate Northern leaders and born-to-rule Hawks, can sponsor regime change against Tinubu under false pretences. Take that to the bank.

Anything else they wish to do in their land, to include an odious show of hypocrisy and insincerity, is fine.

When your Messiah Tinubu and soyinka lead protest against GEJ they weren't myopic?
He who should go to equity must go with clean hands.

The Muslim -Muslim tickets didn't favour una, its now that you know that northern have the born to rule mentality..
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Funshowilliams: 12:20am
Chucks13:

August 1st will settles it all. Wait no rushing una eyes go clear.

Aug 1st is 4 days away.

Why are you crying these much? Bastard always have one common identity and that is insulting people parent easy to identify a bastard like you.

Ndooh nwa ekuke.

Even a goat is better than you..since God made you a human being but you think like a goat in your next life he will make you a lizard 🦎 🀣🀣🀣🀣 so all u do is nod ur head anumalu
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Mezie7(m): 1:41am
Kwakwanso, El rufia, Tambuwal, Aliero, makarfi, Goje, Buhari , Bafarawa, shekau Abdul ningi, Saraki Ibb Abdulsalami Abubakar and other northern political bigwig has been quiet. Even the VP has been quiet

I hope they are not hiding behind a finger ( protest) to show their grievance against this TINUBU government
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Diligence: 2:20am
"The Real Revolution that would change this BAT-led BAD GOVERNANCE, will start from The North..." Dele Farotimi

Wow! This is coming to fruition!

Finally, what they feared most, has now come upon them. And when push comes to shove in The North, the spineless, lilly-livered, faint-hearted, chicken-hearted Ebolans, BlindBatists, BATeria, Agbadorians just cower...
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Bridget95(f): 3:01am
SW dare not make pim whenever the North coughs. Bayo Onanuga dare not talk back at the north.

They all are fixated at the SE whilst their hairy balls is being dragged by the North.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Mbanda(m): 3:09am
condralbedez:
Its about to get down.... I thought they said the protest don't have leaders, that's it faceless protest.

Hell-anus and vulturebbqgrills the northern youths are the leaders, in case you guys lack the balls to notice that. .. bunch of hypocrites
Is that what helinues and yarimo said?
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Mbanda(m): 3:10am
omenka1:
angry
What is this one doing here? I thought you left nairaland with anger long ago.
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by aderadio1: 4:52am
TopBanter:

You people are too myopic to see the big picture.

The same North could not protest against Buhari in the eight years he was President with banditry, illegal weapons and death proliferating.

The agricultural sector was totally decimated across our entire nation under Buhari with bandits and herdsmen destroying farms, demanding 'settlement' money from farmers and making it near impossible for even the bravest to continue farming.

They never protested against such that has generated some of the problems Tinubu is attempting to turn around today. These development only show neutral Nigerians the real nature of our so-called unity.

They should protest peacefully in their States and include the immediate deliverance of regional autonomy as a non-negotiable demand if they are serious.

No one not even the desperate Northern leaders and born-to-rule Hawks, can sponsor regime change against Tinubu under false pretences. Take that to the bank.

Anything else they wish to do in their land, to include an odious show of hypocrisy and insincerity, is fine.

I had a felling that the north will betray Jagaban and we are partly the cause. It was obvious that Buhari was not doing fine but we kept adamant. I told a friend then that Northerners will not take this kind of bad leadership from anywhere in the south. Now it's crystal clear I was right.

Now you have admitted that bubu was a failure but when he was in aso rock it was all praises from all of us.
Hypocrisy is our biggest undoing.
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by TopBanter: 6:01am
aderadio1:
I had a felling that the north will betray Jagaban and we are partly the cause. It was obvious that Buhari was not doing fine but we kept adamant. I told a friend then that Northerners will not take this kind of bad leadership from anywhere in the south. Now it's crystal clear I was right.

Now you have admitted that bubu was a failure but when he was in aso rock it was all praises from all of us.
Hypocrisy is our biggest undoing.

Please speak for yourself and don't include those you do not know in your own complicity. When all were cowering in fear, I called out Buhari's and his inner cabal of Malami etal here.

In fact, on this same forum, I was virtually alone engaging Obidients insisting Naira redesign, fuel scarcity etal were machinations of the Buhari cabal, using 'hatchet men' Emefiele and co, to cause disaffection against Tinubu so he would not win and the monumental sleaze of the Buhari regime would not be exposed.

They preferred Atiku of PDP become President if they failed to get a stooge like Lawan as APC candidate.

I remember many discredited Nairaland Obidients and Igbos, like PrinceOfLagos etal, praising Buhari "champion of Nigeria's democracy" over his Naira redesign scheme while I insisted it was unneeded, punitively cruel on Nigerians and nothing but a ploy to frustrate BAT.

I have since been proven right about everything and with revelations about Buhari's leadership of Nigeria.

Some Nigerians are exposed and analytically intelligent enough to know how to be progressive followers who give leaders a chance but call them out uncompromisingly when they fail.

I am not part of any "us" group who failed to speak against Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Chucks13: 6:49am
Funshowilliams:

Even a goat is better than you..since God made you a human being but you think like a goat in your next life he will make you a lizard 🦎 🀣🀣🀣🀣 so all u do is nod ur head anumalu

Oh sorry thee pain s real. Aug 1st just 3 days away. All will be settle we shall see who will b shamed.

No need crying too much. Ok
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Ddeliverer007(m): 6:53am
Chucks13:
I just dey laugh obidients stupid propaganda very stupid and extremely childish indeed.

Guys no need to be making noise and you the damn faceless Northern group Aug 1st not too far, we shall see.

Peaceful protest is a great and cool we have no issue with that but any attempt to touch anybody or touch anyone property you will die its a promise. No hidding place for obi and obidients by Aug 1st. We praying it ends in confrontation so we can catch obi who has be our target for long we will reap his 2 ears and gave him to eat it raw like Samuel Doe of Liberia.

We dey wait. If obidients like let them use fake Northetn group as cover up we will still singles you all out.

We will not seat back and watch bastards to destroy our country it won't happen now and never.

Hahahaah. All these lengthy epistles just because you are afraid of the north? Hahahah

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by aderadio1: 6:58am
TopBanter:

Please speak for yourself and don't include those you do not know in your own complicity. When all were cowering in fear, I called out Buhari's and his inner cabal of Malami etal here.

In fact, on this same forum, I was virtually alone engaging Obidients insisting Naira redesign, fuel scarcity etal were machinations of the Buhari cabal, using 'hatchet men' Emefiele and co, to cause disaffection against Tinubu so he would not win and the monumental sleaze of the Buhari regime would not be exposed.

They preferred Atiku of PDP become President if they failed to get a stooge like Lawan as APC candidate.

I remember many discredited Nairaland Obidients and Igbos, like PrinceOfLagos etal, praising Buhari "champion of Nigeria's democracy" over his Naira redesign scheme while I insisted it was unneeded, punitively cruel on Nigerians and nothing but a ploy to frustrate BAT.

I have since been proven right about everything and with revelations about Buhari's leadership of Nigeria.

Some Nigerians are exposed and analytically intelligent enough to know how to be progressive followers who give leaders a chance but call them out uncompromisingly when they fail.

I am not part of any "us" group who failed to speak against Buhari.
So naira redesign is the only failure of buhari? Can you mention me anywhere you called buhari out for the scarcity of petrol, subsidy removal of multiple times, bandit and herdsmen killings and many others.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Vinnie2000(m): 7:12am
aderadio1:
So naira redesign is the only failure of buhari? Can you mention me anywhere you called buhari out for the scarcity of petrol, subsidy removal of multiple times, bandit and herdsmen killings and many others.

Thank God You see how Silly and mischievous he is.πŸ™πŸ™

He claims he was a Critic of Buhari but only criticized Naira redesign of Feb 2023.😏

Meaning he was supporting all the Nepotism, Benue Herdsmen killings, ASUU strike, etc of Bubu's Govt from 2015-2022.πŸ˜’πŸ˜•

He only opposed the Naira redesign because Tinibu opposed it.

I don't know if you are Y0ruba, but most Y0ruba APC supporters are really Mischievous and terrible Liars,
For now trying to Denying supporting Buhari.πŸ™πŸ™

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seized Pump Action Rifles: Nigerian Customs Meet With Turkish Ambassador(photos) / Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. / Court Orders Police To Explain Why DinoΒ melaye Is Still Being Detained

Viewing this topic: Gips, Kenpaly(m), NwaAdazzi(m), currencyz22, oludav(m), Localemperor and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.