Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,362 members, 7,967,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:32 PM

Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes (26516 Views)

Day 5: Rivers Protesters Hit The Streets Again For #EndBadGovernance / Day 3: Lagos Protesters Are Outside Again For #EndBadGovernance / Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Santalpharay: 7:29am On Jul 27
You all can destroy yourselves for all I care. Am sitting quietly in my corner and will be observing things. Let no Tunde or Ramatu disturb my sleep. The Abokis should be your utmost concern. You can call my number when the protest is over so that I will come and count the cost. Meanwhile, I hear that Tinubu is busy acquiring Agip oil through Oando making himself number 1 oil mogul in Nigeria, exporting crude to Malta,( Tinubu family refinery is in Malta) refine the crude there and import back and sell to marketers in Nigeria through Agip oil while Dangote is crying up and down.
Nigeria is a private business to few people. Our OYEL Crew. How far😜😜😜
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Santalpharay: 7:38am On Jul 27
TopBanter:

Try and act as if you're older than 10 now and then. They're protesting in their States. This is what should happen.

You Igbos should do likewise and protest in your states alone. No wahala.

Shatap for once. IGBOS ARE NOT PROTESTING! NOT EVEN ANYWHERE. You lots can finish yourselves for all I care. Any Igbo person that join the protest should be handed over to me for a proper punishment. Let us enjoy our Tinubu in peace.
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by seunayantokun(m): 7:38am On Jul 27
foleskay:

It's normal. It's always a case of each to his tent. Is not Yoruba youths that protested against Jonathan? So if hausa youths protested against Tinubu its not so bad. That's how it shud be.
The Yoruba protested for Jonathan and spearheaded support movements for him and he became president. Later, some protested against him while some remained on his side. At the re-election attempt, they were divided. But remember, how Jonathan was repeatedly resisted in north despite all he did for them. They just wouldn't want a southern Christian to be there. Has there ever been any movement for good government in this country which the Yoruba have not been part of? LP Peter Obi won presidential election in Lagos. Do you think that happened without lots and lots of Yoruba votes? What made them change their mind at the governorship election? Many of them who didn't vote for Tinubu are now supporting him despite the fact that they are not gaining anything from him and his government, except hunger. Why do you think they are doing that? Well, like you stated, it is time we went back to regionalism or brake up the deceit called Nigeria. I think the Igbo and other ethnicities need to work along that line. I don't know why anybody would like to be president of a country put together for everlasting inhumanity and poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Santalpharay: 7:42am On Jul 27
phorget:

Kwara have been conquered already.

Painful to the heart and soul 😭😭😭
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Vinnie2000(m): 7:48am On Jul 27
seunayantokun:

The Yoruba protested for Jonathan and spearheaded support movements for him and he became president. Later, some protested against him while some remained on his side. At the re-election attempt, they were divided. But remember, how Jonathan was repeatedly resisted in north despite all he did for them. They just wouldn't want a southern Christian to be there. Has there ever been any movement for good government in this country which the Yoruba have not been part of? LP Peter Obi won presidential election in Lagos. Do you think that happened without lots and lots of Yoruba votes? What made them change their mind at the governorship election? Many of them who didn't vote for Tinubu are now supporting him despite the fact that they are not gaining anything from him and his government, except hunger. Why do you think they are doing that? Well, like you stated, it is time we went back to regionalism or brake up the deceit called Nigeria. I think the Igbo and other ethnicities need to work along that line. I don't know why anybody would like to be president of a country put together for everlasting inhumanity and poverty.

Nobody Disagrees that Y0rubas supported Peter Obi or Goodluck Jonathan in 2011.πŸ™

But Truth is Tinibu/APC govt is Painting Y0rubas in bad lights by
1. Practicing Tribal Favouritism for Yorubas which has Angered others.
2. Blaming Buhari/North for Nigeria's current Woes, when you guys FULLY supported him in 2015. πŸ™πŸ˜•

This 2nd Point is the Biggest Anger of the North currently, for Yorubas/Tinibu. angry

You Guys wants to make them the BAD GUYS, when you pple Contributed in Buhari's 8years FAILURES.πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by tishbite42: 7:52am On Jul 27
TopBanter:

Please speak for yourself and don't include those you do not know in your own complicity. When all were cowering in fear, I called out Buhari's and his inner cabal of Malami etal here.

In fact, on this same forum, I was virtually alone engaging Obidients insisting Naira redesign, fuel scarcity etal were machinations of the Buhari cabal, using 'hatchet men' Emefiele and co, to cause disaffection against Tinubu so he would not win and the monumental sleaze of the Buhari regime would not be exposed.

They preferred Atiku of PDP become President if they failed to get a stooge like Lawan as APC candidate.

I remember many discredited Nairaland Obidients and Igbos, like PrinceOfLagos etal, praising Buhari "champion of Nigeria's democracy" over his Naira redesign scheme while I insisted it was unneeded, punitively cruel on Nigerians and nothing but a ploy to frustrate BAT.

I have since been proven right about everything and with revelations about Buhari's leadership of Nigeria.

Some Nigerians are exposed and analytically intelligent enough to know how to be progressive followers who give leaders a chance but call them out uncompromisingly when they fail.

I am not part of any "us" group who failed to speak against Buhari.
From your rants, it seems the Naira redesign is the only wrong Bubu did in eight years
Thats really wonderful
Why would Tinubu need the CBN vault for a free and fair election?
You Yorubas are very hypocritical
On a very good day, the whole South are supposed to back Tinubu against the treacherous and entitled North but who can trust the Yorubas?!
Not even a day old baby

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by seunayantokun(m): 8:00am On Jul 27
Vinnie2000:

Nobody Disagrees that Y0rubas supported Peter Obi or Goodluck Jonathan in 2011.πŸ™

But Truth is Tinibu/APC govt is Painting Y0rubas in bad lights by
1. Practicing Tribal Favouritism for Yorubas which has Angered others.
2. Blaming Buhari/North for Nigeria's current Woes, when you guys FULLY supported him in 2015. πŸ™πŸ˜•

This 2nd Point is the Biggest Anger of the North currently, for Yorubas/Tinibu. angry

You Guys wants to make them the BAD GUYS, when you pple Contributed in Buhari's 8years FAILURES.πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
Why can't we all focus on going back to our regions in true federalism or break it up now? Why can't we all agree now that Nigeria has expired without recording any success?
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Santalpharay: 8:17am On Jul 27
LagosPrince:

Stop stalking me

That is, I don't know who gave the Almajiri phone instead of a plate for begging?πŸ‘€πŸ‘€. Surprises
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Zool6: 8:45am On Jul 27
[Yarigba co*w
Is Ihedioha bigger than BAT OBj and El Rufai ?? Ur slave master that outed u in seat said they are kicking u out cowards bedwetting Ononuga claim the ppl organising the protest are faceless see the yarigba slave masters here they ain't hiding

quote author=Nyamiriflathed post=131161222]
Oga na master indeed. πŸ˜‚[/quote]

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Zool6: 8:55am On Jul 27
American fought over 5000 wars to be where they are today German fought and lost WW2 but today German is Europe biggest Economy
Modakeke vs IFE 2 yarigba groups nearly wiped themselves off this planet ,,,Igbos came out stronger richer living u to skull mining and cry of ebi pawaa ,today u are cutting off ur legs and selling for mere 20k less than $15 what a shame ,,

Nyamiriflathed:

Yeah right.

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Lovelyn451(f): 8:58am On Jul 27
TopBanter:

Try and act as if you're older than 10 now and then. They're protesting in their States. This is what should happen.

You Igbos should do likewise and protest in your states alone. No wahala.
ONE NIGERIA
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by xnsandrxns: 9:01am On Jul 27
AfonjaPriest:

Yes O! IBB said it, with no equivocation.
You people just speak without thinking
Typical halfheads
This is a statement that he didn't make and this is also a statement that is exactly opposite of the truth.
Because this is a man that the Yorubas forced out of government, in a military regime at that.
Is that a cowardly act?
We are above you
We see your game and it's childish
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by BluntCrazeMan: 9:07am On Jul 27
MasterJayJay:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/07/26/northern-group-rallies-19-northern-states-endbadgovernance-protest-arranges-lawyers
Young men are talking..

And Old men are busy hustling for news for their channels.

I want to know the News Outlet that old man over there is working for..

He is not even ashamed that he is rushing to hear what the age-mate of his own son has to say.
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by AnyanwuSK: 10:23am On Jul 27
The constitution don't recognize regions so mind how you use it
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by TopBanter: 10:27am On Jul 27
tishbite42:

From your rants, it seems the Naira redesign is the only wrong Bubu did in eight years
Thats really wonderful
Why would Tinubu need the CBN vault for a free and fair election?
You Yorubas are very hypocritical
On a very good day, the whole South are supposed to back Tinubu against the treacherous and entitled North but who can trust the Yorubas?!
Not even a day old baby

Buhari did a lot more wrong than the Naira redesign. That example was to highlight the fact some of us know the North never like to relinquish power.

When they do, they want a stooge in charge. Knowing Tinubu will never be their compliant servant, they did all they could to see him lose including using Nigerians as collateral damage.

Tinubu did not oppose the redesign policy because he needed CBN vault as you falsely claim. He made it clear it was a desperate effort to sabotage him and he rejected it on the principle that the act of punishing Nigerians so severely, so some people addicted to having power directly or by proxy, is callous and wrong.

Per the bolded, Yorubas are not begging Southerners to back Tinubu at all. We are not even into Nigeria like that anymore to want or need your famzing.

When Fulani herdsmen menace and banditry threatened to overwhelm Nigeria, recently under Buhari, we never asked for anyone's help or support.

Yoruba leaders went it alone to stand up for the entire Nigeria against needless killing it seems Buhari, by commission or omission, was backing to the extent it would have appeared to non-Nigerians that Nigeria consist of only Fulanis and Yorubas. Abi we asked for your help?

Yorubas have always been different and loftily principled above others even as we are not perfect. Nigeria's history validates this.

No ethnic group has stood up for Nigeria in times of trouble more than Yorubas.

Your name calling therefore means nothing. Worry about yourself and the future of your people. Most analytically intelligent Yorubas know southern unity, or indeed national unity, is fraudulent.

Pragmatism dictates that smart ethnic groups should begin preparing for the inevitable transfer of power away from the centre towards regions.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Chucks13: 10:36am On Jul 27
Ddeliverer007:

Hahahaah. All these lengthy epistles just because you are afraid of the north? Hahahah

Aug 1st just 4 days away we shall see.

Only a lazy man like you talks too much over issue like this so pls meshionu for now and let's see Aug 1st.

If dem born you papa well enter street and disturbs anybody that is all we asked for.
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Obiedun(m): 10:39am On Jul 27
idanone:
because we are comfortable in our suffering.
May your comfortability in your suffering last longer
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by TopBanter: 10:41am On Jul 27
aderadio1:
So naira redesign is the only failure of buhari? Can you mention me anywhere you called buhari out for the scarcity of petrol, subsidy removal of multiple times, bandit and herdsmen killings and many others.

Lol. Your just reaching now. I called out Buhari over banditry and the government complicity abetting proliferation of weapons in the hands of herdsmen.

Ditto many other issues. No poster highlighted Buhari's arrogant dismissal of restructuring more than myself.

I spammed Nairaland with the image below the most to show Buhari and his Northern cabal, with their casual dismissal of restructing, are the real enemies of Nigeria.

At the end of the day, progress for all is about the ideas that will deliver such and not about individuals.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by mpeg(m): 11:00am On Jul 27
I thought they own Nigeria! They for replace him with his vice. Why trying to cause neusans
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by AfonjaPriest: 12:32pm On Jul 27
xnsandrxns:

You people just speak without thinking
Typical halfheads
This is a statement that he didn't make and this is also a statement that is exactly opposite of the truth.
Because this is a man that the Yorubas forced out of government, in a military regime at that.
Is that a cowardly act?
We are above you
We see your game and it's childish
You are good to go. Speak more; IBB is listening.
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27
Chucks13:

Aug 1st just 4 days away we shall see.

Only a lazy man like you talks too much over issue like this so pls meshionu for now and let's see Aug 1st.

If dem born you papa well enter street and disturbs anybody that is all we asked for.

We are not disturbing anybody. It’s a protest. It’s when you disturb us that we will change it for you..
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by DOM7: 12:48pm On Jul 27
A man that enjoy protest and his chronics, the man that see himself as mini god that he can remove and install people in leadership is today reaping what he sown over time but is afraid and inciting people everywhere in order to avert the protest., wicked soul you may escape it now but you cannot escape God's judgement.
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Godstime001: 1:00pm On Jul 27
Obiedun:
They can go ahead and destroy their state. Kwara will not do yeye protest
But Kwara is North too na. Shey they have Emi grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Monimaker22: 1:06pm On Jul 27
Funny enough i have not seen any yoruba comments condemning the northerners instead dey are mute now, even the spearheaded is known but no yoruba dare mention or caution dem.

The Northerners in Lagos go soon get Emir to teach the yorubas that they ain't anything.

No wonder IBB do laugh at their elders.

Yorubas where are thou people

Yorubas where are your shield and armour

Yorubas where are your agberoes

Yorubas where are your elders of the self acclaimed lagos.

Yorubas where are your oro festival?

Shame on you guys

U call igbos coward but yet when war is mentioned you shiver and wear 10 pampers everyday.

See a new northern group calling for protest, una no get mind challenge dem, una wan form civilised Humans, ogun kill una there.
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Monimaker22: 1:09pm On Jul 27
Ddeliverer007:

We are not disturbing anybody. It’s a protest. It’s when you disturb us that we will change it for you..

Noisemakers continue
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Obiedun(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27
Godstime001:
But Kwara is North too na. Shey they have Emi grin grin grin grin
Trash!
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by Jagaban2012: 2:34pm On Jul 27
I like this caption

19 allied Northern group ...

Now, let hear of the 5 allied south east group .....Ibo people can only think of Lagos state and other south west region to stage their protest ....
They thought it well to organized their protest in the south west region , Yoruba States ....but find it hard to thought it well to protest against the simeon Ekpa and his group that have held the whole region hostage even since the time of GEJ .....

And you say , this Nigeria is one entity??

Regionalism region government is the sure answer
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by MrSly(m): 4:02am On Jul 28
Revealpanda:
You can never find heliunes and his other APC miscreants here.

Change the title to South East, Igbo or Obi see them flock in this thread like monkeys
The peanut those guys receive is to ta kle PO and igbos and they have standing instruction not to say pin about the North, their master.
Re: Northern Group Rallies 19 Northern States For #endbadgovernance Protes by MrSly(m): 4:08am On Jul 28
Nyamiriflathed:

What of the tribalism displayed by peter Obi?
Ngige is in Yoruba team till today and Ithat is what rendered him politically irrelevant in Anambra till today. Then the question is what is it about Yoruba politics? It is a selfish politics characterised by embezzlement, tribalism and cronyism. A very bad politics by bad people and no one wants that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow / Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform / Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.