Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,309 members, 7,967,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) (18221 Views)

INEC Insists APGA Won’t Participate In Anambra Governorship Election / Festus Okoye: Why APGA Won’t Participate In Anambra Governorship Election / INEC Confirms Rivers APC Won’t Participate In 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26
grin grin
Failure is an orphan. Laslas na only Obi and his gay son will take part in the protest

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by Thomaslablancma: 7:42pm On Jul 26
this country is very stupid ..I wonder how I got here ..imagine things are going on wrongly and you are all pulling out from protest ..seems this drug basterd ebola Tinubu is using juju for all of you ..insane country
adamusuleiman3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUBzVKbUmk0?si=uqlATJOw2CRlwYvc

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/07/why-we-wont-participate-in-planned-nationwide-protest-nans/

4 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by phemmie06(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26
Your non participation has nothing to do, you're only postponing the evil days

5 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by flokii: 7:43pm On Jul 26
See as lips black.. I'm sure that nigga is the type you'd see inside the bushes on campus blowing trees while lectures are ongoing.
Student life.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by Celestialsword: 7:44pm On Jul 26
gozmok1:
Lagos is home to all Nigerians. Lagos is property of nobody.
When Akinola Aguda recommended that capital of Nigeria be relocated to Abuja, too many Yorubas followed to Abuja for lucre.
But too many Igbos remained behind in Lagos, contribute to development of Lagos till today.
Crude oyel proceeds from the Niger delta region also helped to build Lagos. Igbos don't destroy what they built.

Only a handful of Aboki will reduce ronu f00ls talking now to nothing. Ofemanú people are illlivered. I Don't take their ranting to be serious. The only thing they can do to harm or hurt you, is back biting, back stabbing, betrayal and double standard. A typical ofemanú man is a coward!
You said it all

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by leksbore(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26
What has NANS ever done for Nigerian student....NANS WHO U HELP? with or without you....protest shall go on

5 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by slimfit1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26
NyamiriSlayer:
To those bastards wey wan protest:-

You destroy gov. property, you are dead

How much are they paying you?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by Teymanhenry(f): 7:52pm On Jul 26
NyamiriSlayer:

The hardship has caused some people to commit suicide already. Not everyone cares whether they live or die in this current hardship

6 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by Houseontherock1: 7:52pm On Jul 26
It's very sad
Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by akajos4real: 7:53pm On Jul 26
No Problem Mr NANS President. Remember, what goes around comes around. To collect and justify is very easy. You will soon come to us in no distance time. Remember then, the very good Mr President will not become bad overnight. Nigeria we hail thee. The problem as I have always known it are the youths majority of whom are not ready to work but live off handouts given to them. Time, Time and Time will be the JUDGE.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by LDaVinci: 7:55pm On Jul 26
Laple0541:
Now that the NANS had backed out of the strike, seems it’s only the brewery fraudster and his zombie supporters will remain for the strike.

Anyway, they have the right to strike, but I will advise they do it in the East this time around since the last one (#Endsars) was in the West. if they witness one-quarter of the level of destruction experienced in Lagos the last time, they will know what’s up!

When it eventually dawn's on you that Lagos is the melting point of Nigeria, you will stop this silly talk.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by Omoawoke: 7:55pm On Jul 26
gozmok1:
When Akinola Aguda recommended that capital of Nigeria be relocated to Abuja, too many Yorubas followed to Abuja for lucre.
But too many Igbos remained behind in Lagos, contribute to development of Lagos till today.
Crude oyel proceeds from the Niger delta region also helped to build Lagos. Igbos don't destroy what they built.

Only a handful of Aboki will reduce ronu f00ls talking now to nothing. Ofemanú people are illlivered. I Don't take their ranting to be serious. The only thing they can do to harm or hurt you, is back biting, back stabbing, betrayal and double standard. A typical ofemanú man is a coward!

Every part of Nigeria is home to all.

But as long as there is politics, there is culture and identity as well and Lagos belongs to Yoruba.
If you think some day, you will use stubbornness to collect the ancestral land of some tribe, you must really be a low thinker to think you are the only one that’s smart. The harder you try to fight over someone’s property, the more resistance you will meet. It’s a battle you will never see finish, so give up already.
You must be jonzing to think Yoruba will foolishly handover Lagos to you, except you come with real force and violence and even with that, Lagos is surrounded by all the Yoruba states, just think about it, it’s a battle you will never ever win.

So give up and focus your energy in building your own region and leave Lagos alone. Go there and do your business and stop dragging it with the owners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by LDaVinci: 7:55pm On Jul 26
Teymanhenry:

The hardship has caused some people to commit suicide already. Not everyone cares whether they live or die in this current hardship

Thank you jaare. Compassionate comrade.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by wman(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26
Old fools.

They've paid them.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by LDaVinci: 7:57pm On Jul 26
Omoawoke:

Every part of Nigeria is home to all.

But as long as there is politics, there is culture and identity as well and Lagos belongs to Yoruba.
If you think some day, you will use stubbornness to collect the ancestral land of some tribe, you must really be a low thinker to think you are the only one that’s smart. The harder you try to fight over someone’s property, the more resistance you will meet. It’s a battle you will never see finish, so give up already.
You must be jonzing to think Yoruba will foolishly handover Lagos to you, except you come with real force and violence and even with that, Lagos is surrounded by all the Yoruba states, just think about it, it’s a battle you will never ever win.

So give up and focus your energy in building your own region and leave Lagos alone. Go there and do your business and stop dragging it with the owners

You are wasting your energy. No one can try to bar Nigerians from their economic nerve centre. No one.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by benitwater(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26
gozmok1:

well done history twister,sell that to ur gullible people,nzobu things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by LDaVinci: 7:57pm On Jul 26
wman:
Old fools.

They've paid them.

They weren't involved on EndSars and yet it happened. They can go to sleep and this one will still happen.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by obalolaunited(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26
gozmok1:

Only a handful of Aboki will reduce Igbo f00ls talking now to nothing. Igbo people are illlivered. I Don't take their ranting to be serious. The only thing they can do to harm or hurt you, is back biting, back stabbing, betrayal and double standard. A typical Igbo man is a coward! like our fore-fathers are who ran away with ashewo when the war he started he couldnt finish it we ojukwu children are chestbeaters
[/quote][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][quote]

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by LDaVinci: 7:59pm On Jul 26
Thomaslablancma:
this country is very stupid ..I wonder how I got here ..imagine things are going on wrongly and you are all pulling out from protest ..seems this drug basterd ebola Tinubu is using juju for all of you ..insane country

The guy is a ritualist. But no amount of rituals can stop 200 million frustrated people.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by Mawan(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26
Iam also not participating.
My reason is that the converers failed to spell / point out the objectives.
I mean, demands that are not ambiguous.
Specific demands that are understandable.
For example, #Bring back subsidy #Declear state of emergency on hunger in the land now #Reopen the borders Now.

This their #End bad government, for me is nether here nor there.

The best the president will do with this their #end bad govt protest is to tell them he has heard. Nothing more because there is nothing there for him to work with.
Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by Laple0541(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26
LDaVinci:

When it eventually dawn's on you that Lagos is the melting point of Nigeria, you will stop this silly talk.

So you want to melt Lagos like your brother Chinasa did then run to Anambra afterward I guess?

If dem born unna well make unna try am this time around!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by Mawan(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26
Iam also not participating.
My reason is that the converers failed to spell / point out the objectives.
I mean, demands that are not ambiguous.
Specific demands that are understandable.
For example, #Bring back subsidy #Declear state of emergency on hunger in the land now #Reopen the borders Now.

This their #End bad government, for me is nether here nor there.

The best the president will do with this their #end bad govt protest is to tell them he has heard. rNothing more because there is nothing there for him to work with.
Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by BigBashiru: 8:03pm On Jul 26

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by Lovenorth: 8:04pm On Jul 26
Who is NANS? And When has it conducted an election on the matter? Where was NANS when students were hungry?

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by johnjose68: 8:04pm On Jul 26

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by masui(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26
Chochovini:
It‘s obvious SOME Nigerians are not yet tired of sufferings.

NANS is not existing again. If they are active, they would have been on the front line

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by vengertime: 8:04pm On Jul 26
Who are these thieves

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by LDaVinci: 8:04pm On Jul 26
Laple0541:

So you want to melt Lagos like your brother Chinasa did then run to Anambra afterward I guess?

If dem born unna well make unna try am this time around!

My dear tribalist brother. Not everyone who disagrees with you must be Igbo. I am a Lagosian. You may not be.

And I stand firmly with peaceful protests.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by BigBashiru: 8:05pm On Jul 26
LDaVinci:

The guy is a ritualist. But no amount of rituals can stop 200 million frustrated people.

Tinubu is a savage, ritualist and a cold blooded murderer.

That infinity face cap he wears everywhere is the public sign of his cult membership.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26
MasterJayJay:
How can you pull out of something you are not part of?

Una go explain tire!!

Babablu bulabu.
remember Sahara reporter has also created awareness of government officials paying someone people to speak against the protest including Portable. So this guy is doing his pay master job and he knows very well that he can't control the hungry angry youths.

Me, I'm prepared

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by aestake: 8:06pm On Jul 26
NyamiriSlayer:

You are dead already.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Participate In Planned Nationwide Protest – NANS (Video) by LDaVinci: 8:06pm On Jul 26
BigBashiru:

Tinubu is a savage, ritualist and a cold blooded murderer.

That infinity face cap he wears everywhere is the public sign of his cult membership.

I swear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe / Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents / Sacked Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Hold Plenary, Install New Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.