Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG (2876 Views)

The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. / Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings / Dethronement Of Former Kano Emir Won’t Stop Our Investigation, PCACC Chairman Sa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Difrent: 10:14pm On Jul 26
Bantu10:

Just shut up you this clown. Imagine the brazen support for high level corruption. A tinubu getting contract from another tinubu to rip the nation dry and you re here talking trash. You guys re truly evil. Gosh!!

Clown
Them dey bash you gbas gbos
You still dey form and looking stupid

Respond like a sensible person you want us to believe you are
Why are you not attacking the SEPLAT deal?
A deal that made an igboman own the largest oil block in ND
You won't
But be masturbating on an Oando deal that happened over 2 years ago

Hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Olachase(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26
This Op no get sense

Did you know since when Oando had been operating
So ex-president GEJ kws about this and he couldn't stop them

I don't even take anything from you guys serious, you once told us Dangote Refinery is not Refinery buh fuel pump 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Anijay1212(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26
DesChyko:

I'll join hands with you in this prayer.

We have crude oil, we have refinery, $1 = 1500+.

How does patronizing a foreign refinery abroad make sense over a local one here?
Our elites brand of greed and wickedness is sickening beyond human comprehension.
How can a country blessed with raw materials prefer to sell it abroad and then import the finished product at exorbitant prices to the uttermost detriment of it's citizen.
It doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by grandstar(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26
DesChyko:
When I saw the Malta NNPC comment by Dangote, I suspected there was more to it. Our group decided to investigate further.

Our discovery was deeply shocking.

Firstly I will breakdown the whole Oil theft process and how Oil exporting and importing business works here in Nigeria.

NNPC grants importation licenses to a select group of oil companies, which are responsible for importing petroleum products into the country. These companies set the prices for petroleum products, and the media often refer to them as "oil marketers."

We’ve another set responsible for exporting/selling unrefined petroleum products both locally nd internationally. NNPC nd few partner companies plays a major role in this sector, along with high-ranking govt officials, military leaders, & politicians who r involved in oil theft.

To better understand this thread i will briefly explain how oil exportation and importation works in Nigeria.
Please note every point I will list you will need them as reference as we progress, very important

1. Extraction: Oil is extracted from the ground using drilling rigs.

2. Processing: The crude oil is exported(internationally) to refineries where it is processed into refined products

3. Transportation: The processed oil are transported from the refinery to storage tanks, blending facilities, and ports, typically via pipelines or ships.

4. Export: At the port, the oil is loaded onto tankers or other vessels and shipped to Nigeria and other countries

5. Sale: The oil is sold to buyers in Nigeria at a price set by the importer (oil marketer). The government subsidizes a significant portion of the oil price to make it more affordable for citizens, a practice known as fuel subsidy.

Now let’s link the list together

Recently, Oando PLC announced the approval to acquire 100% of Nigerian Agip Oil Company. This effectively means that the Tinubu family now owns Agip Oil, which is part of Eni S.p.A., an Italian multinational oil and gas company.

Agip Oil operates 17 onshore oil blocks and produces 11 million barrels of oil and condensates annually, and it also manages the Bonny natural gas liquefaction plant. One might wonder why such a successful company would divest 100% of such a critical asset.

Observing similar situations, like the case with Dangote, suggests that this sale was not made lightly. Now, these crucial oil fields and plants in Nigeria are under the control of Tinubu through Oando PLC which is Tinubu’s family owned not even NNPC.

Continuing, with their control over substantial oil reserves in the Niger Delta and the ability to explore further through Agip Oil, their next step is refining. Instead of building a refinery in Nigeria, they opted to construct one in Malta.

This move allows them to exploit the country's resources and obscure their activities.

In early 2021, Enemed Co Ltd, the leading fuel supplier in Malta, issued a tender for the leasing of storage tanks and a blending facility at the Ras Hanzir Oil Terminal in Malta.

Ras Hanzir Oil Terminal Limited won the bidding. It is owned and operated by the Tinubu family, with Wale Tinubu, who is also the chairman of Oando PLC, serving as its chairman along with other members of the Tinubu family and their associates.

The company has already established a functioning refinery in Malta, they have now acquired the storage tanks and blending facility oil terminals, which were recently exposed to the public.

After Tinubu was sworn in as president, his first major move was to announce the removal of fuel subsidy, while the government continued to pay in secret, allowing him to increase petroleum product prices. This move was designed to benefit his own monopoly.

With the recent forced acquisition of Agip Oil by Oando PLC, Tinubu as an individual has become the largest oil exporter, explorer, and marketer in the whole country, second only to NNPC.

https://x.com/AnonXNG/status/1816857417721712741

The last paragraph is a big fat lie.

How many barrels per day is 11m bpd by AGIP? That's only 30,000bpd. What other oilfields does Oando control? I doubt it's more than 50,000 bpd.

I am certain Chevron and other international oil companies in Nigeria engage in much higher volumes.

All the article is interested in is creating a conspiracy theory that alleges Tinubu's hand in the petrol importation saga.

Tinubu may have a hand in things but I dislike manipulated stories.

Basically, the only person wey fit get mind put hand for Dangote eye, that person must get strong power like Mr. President. No small man fit try am.

1 Like

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by BALLOSKI: 12:05am
RealLordZeus:
How can investigation be like beer parlor gists.

To think I actually concentrate to digest the whole thing
Give us your own.
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by BALLOSKI: 12:07am
"I'm not here to play identity politics - Tinubu

I don't not have share in any oil company. Subsidy was removed in the interest of Nigeria - Tinubu

But he's here fully exploiting the system.

This country is doomed.
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Kenmatt(m): 2:43am
Okoroawusa:
If una tire una go come down from that horse wey una climb. Na so una analyze Buhari's clone tire.

Ndi uchu!

What has that got to do with this?

The guy is actually driving on point.

"Conscience is an open wound,only truth can heal it" Usman Dan Fodio.
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Kenmatt(m): 2:48am
TimeManager:
I don't know the type of weed these bitter people from across the niger are really smoking. Your campaign of calumy got to achieve nothing than spread mischieve among headless mob. OANDO is an oil player in the oil and gas industry spanning over three decades, the owner is a private citizen entitled by law to conduct a legitimate business. Mr. Wale is not an NNPC executive being accused of conflict of interest. OANDO legitimately bought AGIP's onshore assets. Tinubu has recently approved the 100% acquisition of EXXONMOBIL's onshore assets to SEPLAT and ordered all litigations with NNPC be settled out of court. SEPLAT becomes the owner of the largest oil block in nigeria. Why don't you attack SEPLAT for acqiuring EXXONMOBIL ASSETS?. SEPLAT is your kinsman, you won't attack him, right?.
Athur Eze could get oil block lincenses in several countries but it is a crime for Mr.Wale to acquire business abroad.

-Kiss the truth!

You don't have a point.

The chronological analysis of OP is something to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by StormpyBee: 7:49am
angry
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by franchasofficia: 8:01am
Anybody doubting this is insane.

Aliko Dangote doesn't ever talk or condemn any federal government of Nigeria

For Dangote to start singing on daily basis and now granting daily media interviews attacking federal government, he has seen what ordinary Nigerians haven't seen.

He has seen that this one is beyond what he can fight so he screamed out so Nigerians can join him in the fight for his survival, which means he knew President's hand is in his trouble.

The day all these started, I gave you guys a clue by mentioning some names you can check my past posts on this forum.

I said it boldly: Oando guys.

The single reason Tinubu hated Goodluck Jonathan and fought against him by inciting Yorubas against Goodluck lying to Yorubas that Goodluck gave all key political appointments under his government to Igbos which is a big lie because the only key positions Goodluck appointed Igbos into were:

Minister of Finance - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Chief of Army Staff which he removed when Northerners claimed he was killing their people in the name of fighting Boko Haram.

Next was SGF - Anyim Pius Anyim

and that's it. But Tinubu lied to his Yoruba tribesmen and fought Jonathan vehemently just because Goodluck Jonathan refused to appoint this same Oando Wale Tinubu as Minister of Petroleum and instead appointed Alison Dieziani.

The truth will surely come out even though it's already out for sensible Nigerians who have the wisdom and understanding

1 Like

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Psady(m): 8:36am
Okoroawusa:
If una tire una go come down from that horse wey una climb. Na so una analyze Buhari's clone tire.

Ndi uchu!
Lol! Until they come to speak the truth of their stupidity on the clone issue ,even this won't sink .
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Hedonisco: 9:01am
You allowed a criminal mastermind manipulate his way to presidential power. This mistake will be the greatest ever made by Nigeria.
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by GerogeI(m): 9:53am
@OP
You got a couple of things wrong, but yes, you are sniffing something, but Dangote is also not innocent.

1. Upstream oil production has no direct link to Downstream retail of petroleum products. So do not link Agip to petrol import, even though we know the acquisition by Oando might not have sailed through without Tinubu as president. But big oil companies are looking to leave Nigeria, all of them. Not just because of electric vehicles in future, but because Nigeria has constantly been annually forecasted for implosion since Niger Delta militancy in 2008.

2. How Wale Tinubu got to own Oando is another story altogether, but in 2016 he sold the down stream part of Oando to Vitol and Helios, cause of his poor forcast of oil prices in buying ConocoPhillips oil assets between 2013 and 2015. So Wale Tinubu has little or nothing to do with those Oando filling stations that NNPC just bought since 2016. Infact, one might say he was fighting to get them back since Tinubu became president. If you check House of Reps, supended the sale of OVH Energy assets by Vitol and Helios to NNPC, after money has been paid.

3. However, MRS and Oando have been long term competitors since 2010 or 2012, not sure of exact date. I can also tell you the Dangote Refinery as built by Dangote, was originally an Oando Refinery Proposal. How Dangote got them and implemented them is a mystery. So I expect there is a lot of bad blood between the two sides, especially if Wale Tinubu is watching a competitor implementing his pet Project which was botched from inside, by his own executives around 2011.

4. Monopolization of Petroleum products import was not started by Tinubu, but by Buhari, with northern business interests. Sometime early in his second term, he claimed to suspend subsidy payment, and them proceeded to run an arrangement where only NNPC could recieve subsidy for petroleum import. So since 2016 only NNPC has been importing petroleum products because any other person that does will make a loss. That is precisely why global petroleum Giant like Vitol, became desperate to sell Oando Marketing(OVH Energy), even though they could drown Nigeria in petrol and diesel without any forex problems. Infact that was why they entered Nigerian Market initially.

But someone was buying all those petroleum products for NNPC. Who? I think that's where Dangote comes in. Buhari's daughter even became a director in NNPC. I do not have a clear line of what went on, but one person has been importing petroleum products for all of Nigeria since 2016, that person or persons got so comfortable with it, that they invested in Dangote Refinery, after monopolising the industry. To get the magnitude, That single entity has been making the annually profits of Sahara Energy, OVH Energy, MRS, Forte Oil, Mobil (Retail Nigeria), Aiteo, Total, NIPCO, and all independent marketers, alone since 2016. All these companies became its indirect subsidiaries cause they could not import on their own and get subsidy. Let's not forget that this kind of monopolization of imports by NNPC was first executed using Ifeanyi Uba's Capital Oil around 2010. Buhari's Govt. took it to a new level.

This is the main origin, back yard nepotism. Dangote Refinery at its size and complexity, should not cost more than 5 billion USD, but its tagged at 20 billion USD. With Nigeria's FG originally owning 20% stake. 20% of 20 billion is 4 billion USD. It seems based on real value, Dangote Refinery was built entirely with funds from Nigeria's Federal Government. This seems like a typical pattern of a certain former CBN Governor, who is romoured to have facilitated the use of a banks depositors fund to enable the acquisition of same bank.

5. NNPC is still monopolizing petroleum products imports. Probabky as revealed, Only the new Zar is doing the import for NNPC. While Dangote is telling you this, he might not be telling how he might have benefitted from same monopoly under Buhari. Why do you think Otedola sold forte oil and invested in Dangote Refinery? Maybe the time of oil terminals has come to end for a new type of monopoly.

6. The Malta import angle is just an opportunity that arose for WaleTinubu, if its true. It can not be the long term plan.
Why? Dangote Refinery execution strategy, was based on the execution strategy in the original Oando Refinery plan. This was based on the Jamanagar Refinery owned by Reliance Industry India. It was built in 3 years using multiple contractor's and top notch project management which focused on keeping the battery limits between the contractor coherent and clean with the overall design. Dangote took same approach, using multiple Indian contractors, without the top notch project management for the battery limits. Jamanagar Refinery costed just about 3 billion USD in 2009. Dangote's cost 20 billion USD and is still not running more than the atmospheric distillation towers, which makes it only as complex as those drum refineries in Niger Delta bushes. So Dangote still cannot replace imports, until he is able to produce high octane petrol.

Wale Tinubu had every opportunity to build this Refinery since 2010, the plan was Oando's, there is no way he can compete with a Refinery using a Blending plant. To compete, he needs another Refinery. So competition cannot be his long term plan. Dangote on the other hand is drowning in the cost of a refinery that has a 400% cost over run. He needs special access to crude, and monopolistic access to sell whatever the Refinery is producing in order to survive.

The question here is who is right- Dangote and the mis-managed Oando Refinery Plan, or Oando and Buharis' oil monopoly. You tell me.
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by vanbonattel: 10:19am
Psady:
Lol! Until they come to speak the truth of their stupidity on the clone issue ,even this won't sink .

How can the truth about the clone issue be known when you locked up the man who made the allegations and even refused to charge him for the allegations, and continued to hold him after all other charges are cleared.

You are the one afraid of the clone matter being revealed. There are some truths about it you are hiding.
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by victorDanladi: 11:20am
RealLordZeus:
How can investigation be like beer parlor gists.

To think I actually concentrate to digest the whole thing
😆

You know them now.

They will carry their beer palor gist to pages of social media.

You have forgotten BUHARI IS JUBRIN OF SUDAN KIND OF CONSPIRACY THEORY
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by victorDanladi: 11:23am
TimeManager:
I don't know the type of weed these bitter people from across the niger are really smoking. Your campaign of calumy got to achieve nothing than spread mischieve among headless mob. OANDO is an oil player in the oil and gas industry spanning over three decades, the owner is a private citizen entitled by law to conduct a legitimate business. Mr. Wale is not an NNPC executive being accused of conflict of interest. OANDO legitimately bought AGIP's onshore assets. Tinubu has recently approved the 100% acquisition of EXXONMOBIL's onshore assets to SEPLAT and ordered all litigations with NNPC be settled out of court. SEPLAT becomes the owner of the largest oil block in nigeria. Why don't you attack SEPLAT for acqiuring EXXONMOBIL ASSETS?. SEPLAT is your kinsman, you won't attack him, right?.
Athur Eze could get oil block lincenses in several countries but it is a crime for Mr.Wale to acquire business abroad.

-Kiss the truth!

They will just come up with one stupid conjectures and drop TINUBU name in it.

And when you read and read,it will not just make sense.

As Long as TINUBU name appears,they are fine!
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by victorDanladi: 11:26am
Olachase:
This Op no get sense

Did you know since when Oando had been operating
So ex-president GEJ kws about this and he couldn't stop them

I don't even take anything from you guys serious, you once told us Dangote Refinery is not Refinery buh fuel pump 😂😂
They have once told you BUHARI is Jubrin of Sudan...That OBI made Labour party win UK elections
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Psady(m): 11:44am
vanbonattel:

How can the truth about the clone issue be known when you locked up the man who made the allegations and even refused to charge him for the allegations, and continued to hold him after all other charges are cleared.

You are the one afraid of the clone matter being revealed. There are some truths about it you are hiding.
Haha! U seem to know more like the man locked up .You can aswell clear our doubt on the matter .
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by vanbonattel: 11:46am
Psady:
Haha! U seem to know more like the man locked up .You can aswell clear our doubt on the matter .

Why running from the truth? Hear it from the horses mouth, you have been trying to silence the horse. Charge him for incitement and libel and urge him to prove what he said in the open court, that's when you will hear the tee hee hee about the clone issue.
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by vanbonattel: 11:48am
victorDanladi:

They have once told you BUHARI is Jubrin of Sudan...That OBI made Labour party win UK elections

Not they, a man made that allegation in the open, why lock him up in the secret without trying him?

Did you notice that it was when he made that allegation that they got desperate to arrest him? Something is fishy with the whole clone business.
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:52am
TimeManager:

-Kiss the truth!
Does dis same Arthur Eze possess any refinery outside Nigeria?

Pls I want to know first!
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by victorDanladi: 12:03pm
vanbonattel:

Not they, a man made that allegation in the open, why lock him up in the secret without trying him?

Did you notice that it was when he made that allegation that they got desperate to arrest him? Something is fishy with the whole clone business.
So you still believe BUHARI is a clone story??
Una too mumu for that side of the country.

He was arrested because he jumped bail!

You listen too much to your Radio BIAFRA!
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by jom28gy(m): 12:20pm
This is serious, and it's sounds unbelievable, it may or may not, but near the truth, please, what is Malta, a country or what? Then Nigeria youth needs to wake up from their slumber to change this country, otherwise the future is bleak, as per dangote, he is suffering from what he has done to others, he don't want healthy competition,
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by jom28gy(m): 12:30pm
Kenmatt:

You don't have a point.

The chronological analysis of OP is something to write home about.
who is wale? Isn't it the son of tinubu, if so his story is true
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by jom28gy(m): 12:35pm
Okoroawusa:

Ndi uchu!
I can't believe you're saying this, you like as this country dey so? Ndi eriri eri;
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Hiokkk: 12:42pm
?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Plane: Ibori Fooled Nigerians! : Plane Moved With Cash, Documents / Nigerian Indicted In $42m Fraud In Us / How Come Southern Nigerian Marry White People.

Viewing this topic: EdgeUp, Odotech, ceeceeuwa, Lifediary and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.