Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria (20026 Views)

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers / How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by eldoradoxx: 6:53am
Tinubu should wake up and seat up, he came to power and the very day he became President he imposed suffering on Nigerians by removing subsidy on fuel as if Buhari that paid till he left was not smart enough to know the consequences of removing fuel subsidy and floating the naira at the same time. The economy has been tumbling downhill since then. Hunger has gotten to Nigerians to a level many won't tolerate anymore. Imagine Mama put that used to sell the cheapest food to the masses now grosses over #1500 for one plate of food. People who eat 3 square meal per day have to pay #4500 for food per day. When you add transport cost, you can imagine what the poor Nigerian masses are facing.
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Bahamas95(m): 6:58am
I wan see how many protesters soldiers and police go kill for North, na only South dem dey get power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by tballeyy(m): 7:00am
TimeManager:
So it is true that the bitter losers are planning a violent protest. My condolence to some parents in advance.

-Kiss the truth!
back to sender
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Iamzik: 7:19am
SarcasticWords:
grin

Do not protest against the government.

Tinubu is working. Things are changing. Inflation is rapidly disappearing.
You people should be thankful.

The job of a president is not an easy one. Let us be patient and allow our president to adjust.

Lol this sounds like pure sarcasm because Tinubu protested against Jonathan grin grin
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Iamzik: 7:28am
Difrent:

We saw your hands of Esau all over the Kenyan protests
It was when President Ruto pointedly accuse Ford foundation of funding the protests that they reduced the tempo.

We dey wait for una for naija

Oga rest and leave Kenya alone.
We are not Kenya let the people protest it is their right. Everything is fucking expensive in a country where politicians loot without conscience.

Why is APC so afraid of protest? The same APC that rode to power on the back of monthly protest against Johnathan!! I don't recall Jonathan using military or police to threaten people back then.

Anybody still supporting this useless government is a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by BOYS2MEN: 7:35am
Omoh alhaja toto
Omoyorubatooto:
The stupidity of the stupid felons is the fact that those that are calling UN names now will be the first t start writing the same UN when the protest is out of control like they did in endsars
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Difrent: 7:35am
Iamzik:

Why is APC so afraid of protest? The same APC that rode to power on the back of monthly protest against Johnathan!! I don't recall Jonathan using military or police to threaten people back then.

And do you see any looting in any of those protests?
But the only protest una do, y'all was ordered to burn down Lagos and you did
So, Neve again
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by lizzywilliams40(f): 7:40am
See the Rise and Fall of Ijeoma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAQNNbDM4HE
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Iamzik: 7:50am
Difrent:

And do you see any looting in any of those protests?
But the only protest una do, y'all was ordered to burn down Lagos and you did
So, Neve again

And who told you that there will be looting in a protest that is yet to hold? Did you travel into the future to see it or are you a prophet?

If the police have credible intelligence that protest will be hijacked what is the right thing to do?

Citizens protest are always peaceful. Even endsars protest was peaceful until government mobilised counter protest and paid area boys and tours to beat up legitimate protesters. We have the footage of DSS shipping area boys to central areas in Prado jeeps to beat up peaceful unarmed protesters

Y'all should rest with your negative mindset. I'm happy that those calling for this protest are northerners let the police kill any of them then you will know the real meaning of revolution
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by wealthyhenry(m): 7:51am
SarcasticWords:
grin

The job of a president is not an easy one. Let us be patient and allow our president to adjust.

grin grin
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Difrent: 7:53am
Iamzik:

Y'all should rest with your negative mindset. I'm happy that those calling for this protest are northerners let the police kill any of them then you will know the real meaning of revolution

Shinedu is shifting the goal post again o

Is it only northerners now?

Shameless HYPOCRITE
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Coronavirus1: 7:56am
SarcasticWords:
grin

That's how we have be patient with Buhari government this time we can't be patience for another 4 to 8 years with this hardship ero
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by tishbite42: 7:57am
skultrick:
Only jobless people will protest. In all my life I have never joined any protest in Nigeria. The reason is because we are not a nation. We are not one people. The igbo man has no business being in same country with the yoruba man. Likewise, the yoruba man has no business being in the same country with the hausa man. The worse of it all is the igbo sharing same country with a fulani man.

I mean we are people of different ideologies.

Look at Europe, every tiny ethnic group have their country.

No protest can genuinely work I'm Nigeria.

BTW, the yeye northerners did protest during buhari tenure, it is tinubu tenure they want to protest.

Even the yeye endsars where many died for nothing they didn't protest. Instead they were looting people's business.

If this rubbish protest ever holds, many businesses will cry because all these hungry thieves will use that as an opportunity to steal people's hard earned money, of which the Igbo man will suffer the biggest casualty.

I urge every igbo man to arm themselves with cutlass and guns if possible.

To all the yeye obedients urging igbo people to join the protest, respect yourself and have Sense for once.

Any igbo man that joins this the northerners to protest is the BIGGEST F**L ON EARTH.

The northerners obviously want to destroy tinubus government. They hate to be out of power.

Again, I repeat, any stu**pid Igbo man leaving in the east or anywhere that joins this protest is an id**ot.

The fact is that no amount of protest will change the current reality Nigeria is facing. What we are facing now is the after effect of too many corruption, nepotism and every other rubbish.

From August, just like during endsars, I will Watch and read from my phone as zombi**es get killed.
God bless you
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Iamzik: 8:04am
Difrent:

Shinedu is shifting the goal post again o

Is it only northerners now?

Shameless HYPOCRITE

I am not chinedu....again this shows you are a tribal bigot. I am Yoruba if you care to know. It is not all yorubas that are blind supporters of government inflicted hardship.

The military killed endsars protesters and denied it. If they have guts let them attempt the same thing in the North

1 Like

Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by lightwind(m): 8:15am
Is there USA citizens living in Nigeria ¿?
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by freakyavia: 8:16am
The US of A and their tireless pock nose and need to show attention and presence
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Difrent: 8:18am
Iamzik:

I am not chinedu....again this shows you are a tribal bigot. I am Yoruba if you care to know. It is not all yorubas that are blind supporters of government inflicted hardship.

The military killed endsars protesters and denied it. If they have guts let them attempt the same thing in the North

Shame on you
The ENDSARS protesters that looted other peoples businesses are saints abi
I no blame you , will you say this if all your life investments went up in flames and you are not even apolitical
He should bear it as sacrifice abi?
So why isn't the deaths of ENDSARS protesters a sacrifice that its me a private citizen that should sacrifice for governments ineptitude.

Una dey think say na everybody no get sense like una
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Iamzik: 8:26am
Difrent:

Shame on you
The ENDSARS protesters that looted other peoples businesses are saints abi
I no blame you , will you say this if all your life investments went up in flames and you are not even apolitical
He should bear it as sacrifice abi?
So why isn't the deaths of ENDSARS protesters a sacrifice that its me a private citizen that should sacrifice for governments ineptitude.

Una dey think say na everybody no get sense like una

I like people who have enough IQ to stay on topic.
The protest will hold and it will be peaceful. That is my submission. Police and other security agencies will maintain law and order but citizens will express their right to peaceful protest.

You sound like you desperately want violence so that you can tell everyone "I said so"
You and your panic crew should rest. I believe the security agencies have learnt from endsars and they will ensure order
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Difrent: 8:52am
Iamzik:

I like people who have enough IQ to stay on topic.
The protest will hold and it will be peaceful. That is my submission. Police and other security agencies will maintain law and order but citizens will express their right to peaceful protest.

You sound like you desperately want violence so that you can tell everyone "I said so"
You and your panic crew should rest. I believe the security agencies have learnt from endsars and they will ensure order

You read me wrong

My concern is that the protest don't turn violent but if it does ,people like you should be bold enough to take responsibility.
Then after 10 days of protesting peacefully, everyone will go bank home and await the results of policies of the government.

If you and your sponsors think this protest will lead to change of government, then you are living in fools paradise
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Agboogashi: 8:53am
SarcasticWords:
grin

Obviously, you're under the influence of something only you and your God know.
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by OCHKESTINE(m): 8:54am
TimeManager:
So it is true that the bitter losers are planning a violent protest. My condolence to some parents in advance.

-Kiss the truth!

How to spot ignorance is when an individual underrate a situation or deliberately ignore knowledge.
It will pay you to at least go outside your area and see what Nigerians have been suffering since Tinubu removed the fuel subsidy without planning and devalued the Naira without an economic team to advise him.

You think speaking like a buffun will stop what is coming?

Because u can still feed doesn't mean 130m Nigerians can.
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by chatinent: 8:55am
They fear protest.

But not ready to work.
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by OCHKESTINE(m): 8:57am
Angelfrost:
No cause for alarm abeg...!

Most Nigerians won't participate in the protest.

Only a truly united nation can bring her government to its knees.

Currently 140m Nigerians are starving.

Do u have an idea the chaos 2m people can cause if they damn all consequences?

Nigeria is under policed, 2m people can bring the country to its knees if they throw caution to the wind.
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Offpoint1: 9:06am
MadeInTokyo:
If US issue alert, that means there is fire on the mountain, the protest will not be child’s play.
The foolish Tinubu Government is focusing on Lagos and Abuja to thwart the Protest, whereas the real agitators behind the protest are Northerners, inclusive of their politicians, religious leaders, traditional leaders, community leaders and youth leaders, the protest in the North will ground all economic activities to embarrass the Tinubu government.
I just tire. Northerners planned protest, organized it... But na Igbo Yoruba dey face. Funny country.
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Trustyourself: 9:14am
TimeManager:

-Kiss the truth!

The hungry ones are planning a peaceful protest
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Coolestguy2023: 9:24am
chidiakwari:
Nigerians should make sure they do not leave the street when they start the protest. If it’s going to take one year, let it take one year. Do not stand down. Do not be deterred.

Many of you will be killed and nothing will happen. As last, nothing will be achieved accept regrets and deaths
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Kukutente23: 9:24am
Nyamiriflathed:

As expected. There is a chance it may get out of hand and become violence as per the UN report. They don't want their citizens stuck when shit hits the fan.
If only Zombies had spoken the truth instead of defending failures, things wouldn't have generated to this
Zombies are evil
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Kukutente23: 9:32am
skultrick:
Only jobless people will protest. In all my life I have never joined any protest in Nigeria. The reason is because we are not a nation. We are not one people. The igbo man has no business being in same country with the yoruba man. Likewise, the yoruba man has no business being in the same country with the hausa man. The worse of it all is the igbo sharing same country with a fulani man.

I mean we are people of different ideologies.

Look at Europe, every tiny ethnic group have their country.

No protest can genuinely work I'm Nigeria.

BTW, the yeye northerners did protest during buhari tenure, it is tinubu tenure they want to protest.

Even the yeye endsars where many died for nothing they didn't protest. Instead they were looting people's business.

If this rubbish protest ever holds, many businesses will cry because all these hungry thieves will use that as an opportunity to steal people's hard earned money, of which the Igbo man will suffer the biggest casualty.

I urge every igbo man to arm themselves with cutlass and guns if possible.

To all the yeye obedients urging igbo people to join the protest, respect yourself and have Sense for once.

Any igbo man that joins this the northerners to protest is the BIGGEST F**L ON EARTH.

The northerners obviously want to destroy tinubus government. They hate to be out of power.

Again, I repeat, any stu**pid Igbo man leaving in the east or anywhere that joins this protest is an id**ot.

The fact is that no amount of protest will change the current reality Nigeria is facing. What we are facing now is the after effect of too many corruption, nepotism and every other rubbish.

From August, just like during endsars, I will Watch and read from my phone as zombi**es get killed.
You have been running from thread to thread posting same shite. Is all well?
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by skultrick(m): 9:37am
Kukutente23:

You have been running from thread to thread posting same shite. Is all well?

I have never done this before, I just got so irritated by all the ido**ts like you who can't read the handwriting on the wall.

*please note that the "idiot" is only if you are igbo. If you are not igbo you can go ahead and protest in your zoo
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by Kukutente23: 9:51am
skultrick:

I have never done this before, I just got so irritated by all the ido**ts like you who can't read the handwriting on the wall.

*please note that the "idiot" is only if you are igbo. If you are not igbo you can go ahead and protest in your zoo
Are igbos not in the zoo
Re: U.S. Embassy Issues Alert On Potential Nationwide Protests In Nigeria by OyinO: 9:52am
SarcasticWords:
grin

Yeye poo statements

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Are Not Slaves" -Coca-Cola Pay Nigerian Day-Workers $2.60 Per Day? / Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants / Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight.

Viewing this topic: funshint(m), Abee79(m), IkengaRussell(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.