Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Experience With Women Round The World. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Women Round The World. (2593 Views)

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by luminouz(m): 1:48am
Bitterkola100:
The Irish woman, though brought up in poland introduced me to my fiancee. She herself was dating a Nigerian, an igbo guy, the guy do her strong thing she had to break up with the guy, she is married to a zambian now.

I was not aware they don't make tea with milk in poland and some other European nations unlike in the uk.

I made a very Nigerian/london style of tea mixed with milk, after drinking it babe wasn't herself again for some hours, adding milk to tea is strange in poland.
She hate it, she calls it london style.

Omoh...I gbadun your stories jare...

Dey keep them come... So Polish girls like Nigerian guys and are not racist? Do they have yansh?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Bitterkola100: 2:14am
luminouz:

Omoh...I gbadun your stories jare...

Dey keep them come... So Polish girls like Nigerian guys and are not racist? Do they have yansh?
o boy, generally polish people are very nice, the women love black men die just like most Europe women.

But the polish political system makes poland one of the most racist nation in the world.

Islam and blacks are like taboos in the polish political setup.
In the part of poland where i lived, grudziadz, you can live for one year without seeing any black.

I have never experienced any form of descrimination as a black man in poland once but the system makes it hard for you to enter as a black, they are the only european nation that doesn't recognize islam as a religion.

There's no single mosque in poland, my fiancee always tell me that "until the first church is built in Saudi arabia there will never be a mosque in poland".

Its a majorly catholic nation, my fiancee is a pentecostal church pastor, while i was i poland i never paid tithe for once, fhey don't recognize tithe, according to my fiancee "tithe is old testament"
It makes me ponder, if the Europeans that introduced Christianity to us do not pay tithe how come we in africa now pay tithe, does it mean we know the bible better than the people that introduced it to us?

As for yansh, if you dey find big yansh na africa and USA you go see am in different size, texture and color. Europeans no get yansh my brother.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by FirstCounsel(m): 3:19am
Interesting read

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Guynexttdoor: 3:57am
The criminal mindset of a nigerian girl is so alarming, they always want to benefit without efforts. They are all liars.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Kaczynski: 4:30am
North Korean women are way more fine af

Thailand babes are most fine across Asia

Brazilian and Venezuelan babes get big bunda

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Bliztzer: 5:22am
1Sharon:
grin

If Nigerian women are the most criminal minded women, who are the most criminal minded men in Africa?

If nigerian women will stop adding pressure on men, some of those criminal men would stop the act.

We may not be saying it but woman are the invisible force that remodel a society. I can proof it

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by 1Sharon(f): 5:22am
Bliztzer:

If nigerian women will stop adding pressure on men, some of those criminal men would stop the act.

We may not be saying it but woman are the invisible force that remodel a society. I can proof it

It's never your fault.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by jamesversion: 5:58am
@Bitterkola100, how are you able to travel this much??

I'd love to travel lie this too.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Adeoye11(m): 6:26am
One in a million piece to be read on Nauraland.

Very educative! You can even make a paper out of this @op.
Abeg you fit connect me with a Russian lady?
And what business are you into that made you travel so wide?
Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Dogalmighty17: 7:06am
I found your thread to be most enjoyable. Quite a pleasant read.
Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by KilimanjaroKING: 7:07am
Bitterkola100:
if i had wanted to plant any seed in africa it would have been Ghanaian, i don't know if i was lucky with them but you can't be with a Ghanaian woman and not like them, they are humble, loyal and respectful to a fault.

These their gen z girls are exception sha, the small small gen z girls dey try imitate Nigeria girls vibes these days.

This, i can testify to.
have worked in an organization chaired by a ghanian lady, even do she's young, beautiful and financial rich. Her respectful humble nature is top-notch 🤏🏽, she always treat everyone with so much respect that an external person would hardly believe she owns the establishment, imagine bowing lightly always to greet even the gatekeeper.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:21am
1Sharon:
grin

If Nigerian women are the most criminal minded women, who are the most criminal minded men in Africa?
SEE MARY... SEE ??
Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by franchasofficia: 7:28am
Idiotic thread of a senseless ill trained boy whose Nigerian mom did a very wrong job in training him to be a responsible son.

OP, you should be ashamed of your mother and sisters.

Nigerian women remain one of the best women on earth, the issue many guys have with Nigerian women is immaturity.

I am proud of Igbo women, if you are not proud of your sisters say it. I love our women, in fact their beauty is unmatched.

Whatever Nigerian women are today is as a result of the failure of Nigerian men who failed to provide the right leadership and society to breed the angelic women they desire hence they keep running abroad to console themselves with foreign women whose men built the wonderful society that produced angelic women.

Imagine their senseless comments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Baronthecelebri: 7:31am
Nigeria women are worst
Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Bitterkola100: 7:31am
Kaczynski:
North Korean women are way more fine af

Thailand babes are most fine across Asia

Brazilian and Venezuelan babes get big bunda

i have met few north korean women, i met three north Koreans in south korea, a make up enthusiast.
She excaped from north korea to china and from china she arrived south korea, all her family lives in north korea.

As liberal as south korea may be if you are from north your eyes go see pepper, the north korean woman was soaked in tears when she was sharing her story with my fiancee.
You hardly get employed in the south, you are most likely to be discriminated against in the south if you are from the north.

About beauty, until i visited south korea i never knew they were that beautiful, the striking thing about south korean women is their height and class, unlike other asians they are tall i swear.
Their economy is stable so their women have access to cash, they always drip on designers too.

I don't know much about Thais as i have met only a handful.

Until you meet Brazilians one on one you would think they are all that beautiful, i don't really like women on the big side and that's were most Brazilians fall into.

I have met a whole lot of Brazilians And they are just too big for my liking, dem too fat.

Over the last few decades the Brazilian economy has improved a lot, many low income earners has moved to mid income income so they are battling obesity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by infogenius(m): 7:44am
Very informative thread

following....
Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Botragelad: 8:03am
Bitterkola100:
o boy, generally polish people are very nice, the women love black men die just like most Europe women.

But the polish political system makes poland one of the most racist nation in the world.

Islam and blacks are like taboos in the polish political setup.
In the part of poland where i lived, grudziadz, you can live for one year without seeing any black.

I have never experienced any form of descrimination as a black man in poland once but the system makes it hard for you to enter as a black, they are the only european nation that doesn't recognize islam as a religion.

There's no single mosque in poland, my fiancee always tell me that "until the first church is built in Saudi arabia there will never be a mosque in poland".

Its a majorly catholic nation, my fiancee is a pentecostal church pastor, while i was i poland i never paid tithe for once, fhey don't recognize tithe, according to my fiancee "tithe is old testament"
It makes me ponder, if the Europeans that introduced Christianity to us do not pay tithe how come we in africa now pay tithe, does it mean we know the bible better than the people that introduced it to us?

As for yansh, if you dey find big yansh na africa and USA you go see am in different size, texture and color. Europeans no get yansh my brother.
Please, let's use the term 'racism' wisely. You claim you've never faced discrimination in Poland, yet you label it a racist nation. Protecting one's country from those who refuse to contribute or integrate isn't racist; it's preservation.

Look at the UK and France, etc – their leniency towards unchecked immigration has led to chaos. Every sensible person understands the dangers of allowing extremism to masquerade as religion. Wanting to maintain my cultural identity or race doesn't make me racist. We can't force people to integrate, but we can't accept those who refuse to, either.

Don't care what anyone calls you.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by siofra(f): 8:30am
1Sharon:
grin

Thank you, my sister. Exactly what was on my mind.
Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Bitterkola100: 8:34am
franchasofficia:
Idiotic thread of a senseless ill trained boy whose Nigerian mom did a very wrong job in training him to be a responsible son.

Nigerian women remain one of the best women on earth, the issue many guys have with Nigerian women is immaturity.

I am proud of Igbo women, if you are not proud of your sisters say it. I love our women, in fact their beauty is unmatched.

Whatever Nigerian women are today is as a result of the failure of Nigerian men who failed to provide the right leadership and society to breed the angelic women they desire hence they keep running abroad to console themselves with foreign women whose men built the wonderful society that produced angelic women.

you can see up there were i said the most criminally minded men are Nigerians, it's a two way thing.
It's nothing to be emotional about, na we we.

The psych of an average Nigerian woman is messed up, all their mind is demand, demand.
If you think i am lying add up a Nigerian woman on Facebook and ask her "how are you" if she no dey sick, her gas don finish, her mom dey hospital, she is hungry or the person she's owing money is threatening to arrest her grin
I block you as you as you start telling me such nonsense.

Once you knack a nigerian woman it is finish, she go crave shawarma today, fried rice tomorrow, wetin?

There's no sugar coating it, most Nigerian girls are lazy and barely resourceful, once they start developing breast and yansh they have arrived, no need to work again, men don suffer.

All my life in naija it's hard to meet an average Nigerian girl that can personally make juice at home, they can't Even cook fried rice well, you would hardly find a Nigeria woman that can personally prepare sharwama, pizza, pan cakes, rolls etc at home and these are what they crave for the most, common chin chin they can't make by themselves.

My irish friend for example have two kids for a polish man, her ex. the eldest is 20 now and married with a kid.

The girl while in high school was working as a cleaner for her dad's travelling agency company.
She goes to work twice weekly, despite her dad been a very wealthy man and easily Provides for anything she wants, as at 2018 they receive 50k naira equivalent for child benefit From the govt yet she still had the need to work at her young age.

After getting married, i was shocked to see her post an ad on facebook looking for a baby sitting job.

This is a girl that was gifted a toyota yaris and macbook for her 18th birthday.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by siofra(f): 8:35am
Guynexttdoor:
The criminal mindset of a nigerian girl is so alarming, they always want to benefit without efforts. They are all liars.

Like Nigerian men are any better. That's why South Africans hate you guys so much, that's why white women hold their purses tighter when you pass by and that's why other nations are restricting Nigerians from entering their country. All thanks to Nigerian goats men

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by siofra(f): 8:38am
Bliztzer:

When will you people ever stop shifting responsibility?

Anyway what do I expect from the Adam gender, always shifting blame.
Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by siofra(f): 8:41am
franchasofficia:

The mentality of these nairaland men is shit. How did we get here?

Always insulting their women, don't they see that men and women mirror each other in a society? If the women are criminals, the men are also criminals, the kids are criminals too.

Jesus 🤦
Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by cybernaut(m): 8:50am
siofra:

Like Nigerian men are any better. That's why South Africans hate you guys so much, that's why white women hold their purses tighter when you pass by and that's why other nations are restricting Nigerians from entering their country. All thanks to Nigerian goats men

Rubbish!
have sit emotional sucker fish

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by immanuelsize: 8:57am
Bitterkola100:
you can see up there were i said the most criminally minded men are Nigerians, it's a two way thing.
It's nothing to be emotional about, na we we.

The psych of an average Nigerian woman is messed up, all their mind is demand, demand.
If you think i am lying add up a Nigerian woman on Facebook and ask her "how are you" if she no dey sick, her gas don finish, her mom dey hospital, she is hungry or the person she's owing money is threatening to arrest her grin
I block you as you as you start telling me such nonsense.

Once you knack a nigerian woman it is finish, she go crave shawarma today, fried rice tomorrow, wetin?

There's no sugar coating it, most Nigerian girls are lazy and barely resourceful, once they start developing breast and yansh they have arrived, no need to work again, men don suffer.

All my life in naija it's hard to meet an average Nigerian girl that can personally make juice at home, they can't Even cook fried rice well, you would hardly find a Nigeria woman that can personally prepare sharwama, pizza, pan cakes, rolls etc at home and these are what they crave for the most, common chin chin they can't make by themselves.

My irish friend for example have two kids for a polish man, her ex. the eldest is 20 now and married with a kid.

The girl while in high school was working as a cleaner for her dad's travelling agency company.
She goes to work twice weekly, despite her dad been a very wealthy man and easily Provides for anything she wants, as at 2018 they receive 50k naira equivalent for child benefit From the govt yet she still had the need to work at her young age.

After getting married, i was shocked to see her post an ad on facebook looking for a baby sitting job.

This is a girl that was gifted a toyota yaris and macbook for her 18th birthday.

Op, you had been avoiding a particular question that they asked you several times and I want to remind you that.

What job do you do?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Irupetepete: 9:04am
I believe you immediately you gave your verdict about naija women..
Those people are differently wicked,self centered and heartless

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Bitterkola100: 9:13am
immanuelsize:

Op, you had been avoiding a particular question that they asked you several times and I want to remind you that.

What job do you do?
i no dey do one particular job, while in poland I worked briefly as a plumber In an architecture company, after that i have been a trader, i sell stuffs both online and offline, if you see me dey sell for market you go think say i be mad person but what i sell is what i can't say online.

It was in that company i met my irish friend "my destiny helper" she introduced me to her friend who eventually became my fiancee.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by RealityKings: 9:17am
Bitterkola100:
i and my fiancee did business with Bulgarians between 2020 and 21.
The few ones we met were exceptional compared to their counterparts in other european nations, not even americans comes close, despite having advantage of language. the only barrier they have is English language.

Their intelligency was a rude shock to my polish woman and her colleagues.

Most of them learn English all by themselves and they are very perfect at it.

❤️❤️❤️
Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by LordIsaac(m): 9:37am
In my opinion, I think the English language has a corrupting influence. The more eloquent a woman is in the use of English, the more mannerless she becomes.
Quote me daily!

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Blitzking: 9:38am
Bitterkola100:
As an avid traveller that has been to 12 african countries:

Benin rep, togo, ghana, ivory coast, cameroon, niger rep, Libya, tazania, kenya, zambia, egypt and rwanda.
I have spent at least two weeks in all these countries except kenya where i only spend two days at most but on swveral occasions because i normally transit in kenya when going to tazania because the tazania immigration started profiling me unnecessarily.

I have been to eight european countries: poland, my fiancee is polish, Germany, belarus, Bulgaria, italy, russia, uk, malta.

I have spent at least one month in these countries except uk, Manchester, where i have spent a week twice.

In asia i have been to South korea and Phillipines.

Been to USA, my first time been just before the covid, canada and argetina.

In Nigeria i have been to at least 20 states.

I am currently in kenya though and plan staying for at least six months this time.

I can authoritatively say that south korean women are the most beautiful women in the world.
i dont know how God created south korea to be different from other asian countries in terms of looks and and height, south korea women are always so very tall unlike their fellow Asians
The women are so always classy, elegant.

russian women and fellow eatern Europe women like Bulgaria, belarus, poland to a large extent are the second most beautiful women in the world, they are tall, slim with always perfect nose and face structure, in fact russian women are so fine that the fat ones i met are always also beautiful.

The country with the ugliest women i have seen so far is Germany.

In Nigeria, due to my love for tall and slim women i would say the fulanis are the most beautiful in Nigeria and among the most beautiful in the world too.

Togolese women have the biggest bum bum in all the nations i have been to, i don't know why oir musicians don't sing about togo women bum bum the way they do about ghanians.

The most respectful women i have met in my life are ghanian women, ghanian woman would offer to help you if you are handful, they can abadon whatever they are doing just to make you comfortable and ok, infact the word "please" was made specifically cor ghanian women, an average ghana woman would say "please" before or after any sentence.

The most hardworking, Godly, respectful women in the world are polish women.
Polish women are complete package, an average polish woman is the original way God made women until devil started wearing skirt and heels.

The most mannerless, insultive, nasty amd loose women i have come across are black Americans, damn.
Apart from the vibes, carefree attitude, God forbid.

The most intelligent set of women in the world are Bulgarians, surprisingly.
I met three Bulgarians with higher than normal iq, two learnt english by themselves without ever spending time with English speakers.

The laziest, most entitled, most annoying, criminally minded women i have met in my life are Nigerian women.

The best dressed women i have met are koreans, mostly the ones in city, the upper class.

My first encounter with a libya woman, despite not being close to her she covered her nose, as a sign that me and my aruba, my fellow naija man are smelling.

A togolese woman cursed me for playing with her little child, she called me ritualist without knowing me or haven't met me prior, just because i am a nigerian.

Rwanda women are heavenly, never seen a smile so fine as that of keza, tazania women are fine as well, i stayed in a university area in tazania and a female tz student nearly killed me with their sweet rice.

*Some ghanian men nearly killed me for holding the waist of a Ghanaian girl, so therefore ghana men are the most jealous and YEYE men in the world.

What's your experience with our beautiful women around the world?
Need to go to Togo to confirm something..but hope they are clean. Any idea about south African women and Indians.. what about British women..Jamaicans?
Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Bitterkola100: 9:40am
siofra:

Rubbish!
this is not a naija women bashing thread but it is what it is.

Personally what i hate about our women is the entitlement mentality, unwilliness to work and to some extent higiene.

* you become an atm manchine as soon as you show interest in an average naija woman.
The last one i encountered, wrote her on Instagram, told her how beautiful she looks and the next thing she is telling me how she works in a POS office and was scammed 100k and now her boss is on her neck to pay the money or she will be sacked.
As soon as i read the message i blocked her.

*the most annoying thing about you guys is when a woman starts complaining about how broke she is, i most times offer to teach them something they can be doing online to make little income because i was into dropshipping and domain flipping they NEVER accept to learn, they prefer you give them money. This is very annoying.
Imangine someone begging you for money and you offer to teach her how to make money for free and the person refuse but still begging you for money.

*higiene, this one na wahala.
My love for going down on women died after some experiences with naija women. Na this one pain me pass.
No matter how classy, beautiful and mature a naija woman is you must first stylishly put your finger there and smell before you go down, that's not nice abeg.

We naija men still grt oir own for body o but i will leave the complain for you women to do.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by sakanifemi123(m): 9:41am
I have never move out of shore of Naija, My experience I can share about my Naija girls is that the first day of meet they start billing as if they don’t leave well before you met them after some days frequently nacking follow, that doesn’t mean they won’t cheat on you. Not all naija girls are in that way but it is majority carry the vote….. maybe in the future we share more updates on fellow others countries girls experience.
Re: My Experience With Women Round The World. by Bitterkola100: 9:55am
Blitzking:

Need to go to Togo to confirm something..but hope they are clean. Any idea about south African women and Indians.. what about British women..Jamaicans?
i had few moments with British women, i believe they are too selective when it comes to dating or making friends with men, they hardly give me eye mostly due to my height, i am a 5. somthing short man grin dem no even send me sef grin but our host and the women we worked with were sweet and nice.

About higiene on togo girls, they are almost at par with naija women, though i didn't have any issue with the ones i was with.
I made some good friends in togo, i met a girl that answers "lucky" in togo.
She came to visit me in benin city last year, i have also had a male togolese friend, andre come visit me in lagos.

I never met a jamaican in my life, its my dream country.
The only soith african woman i have had a conversation with in real life was in ghana, na my chairman dey knack her.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It True? Family First. / Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" / Your Sincere Advice.

Viewing this topic: EngrKemp, akposking(m), Princesagga(m), hunterezi(m), melicent, bskyb(m), emmaodet, randy01(m), lebron7(m), MrSamsung(m), Tsarbomba and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.