Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,086 members, 7,973,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion (2521 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 6:43am On Jul 30
StillDtruth:

And God don already show us His Will be say bad bad things go dey fire devils like you. Calamity upon calamity go dey burn you and your house everyday, no matta d juju wey you keep for house. And for blasphemer, e go dey worse. God Curse and Punish you and your house and lineage forever all of una go wipe out like God take do to the Amelekite and co.

I think you curse and abuse people like the criminal allegedly crucified with Jesus!

Your ways are similar!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 9:31am On Jul 30
Steep:
You don't you don't even see your ignorance in all your post. The last time, I asked you to define grace you ran away.
You are like a man who doesn't know what a car is, but he argues with a driver because the driver said he can drive a car, does that makes sense?
Okay Grace is unmerited favor! Can you face front now?

1. The man certainly believe that Jesus was more than a mere man, that Jesus is a kingdom howbeit not an earthly king for him to ask Jesus to remember him even at the brink of death.

The thief believed that Jesus has power to forgive sin hence, believed Jesus was God.

Luke 5:21 And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, Who is this which speaketh blasphemies? Who can forgive sins, but God alone?

The thief recognized and called Jesus Lord, Is that not confessing Jesus, can you Muslims call Jesus Lord?

The thief believed Jesus has power over death and hell hence has the power to redeem him from the grave which power only God possess.
Luke lied! Matthew and Mark said the criminals both accused Jesus.

Gospel of Matthew (Matthew 27:38-44):
- Both criminals mocked Jesus along with the crowd.
- They said, "If you are the Son of God, come down from the cross."
- The robbers who were crucified with him also heaped insults on him.

Gospel of Mark (Mark 15:27-32):
- The criminals who were crucified with Jesus also heaped insults on him.[/b]
- They said, "Aren't you the Messiah? Save yourself and us!"
- Even those crucified with him also heaped insults on him.

All those crucifixion story na lie!
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Steep(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30
AntiChristian:
Okay Grace is unmerited favor!Can you face front now?
Why do you want to run? after how many days in another thread?
Can you now see that salvation is by grace? The theif asking for an unmerited favour from Jesus christ which is to be in Jesus kingdom. Can you now see that Pauls teaching lines up with Jesus teachings, works and life.

Luke lied! Matthew and Mark said the criminals both accused Jesus.

Gospel of Matthew (Matthew 27:38-44):
- Both criminals mocked Jesus along with the crowd.
- They said, "If you are the Son of God, come down from the cross."
- The robbers who were crucified with him also heaped insults on him.

Gospel of Mark (Mark 15:27-32):
- The criminals who were crucified with Jesus also heaped insults on him.[/b]
- They said, "Aren't you the Messiah? Save yourself and us!"
- Even those crucified with him also heaped insults on him.

All those crucifixion story na lie!

you think the bible is like the lie, lie kroan written by lunatic prophet Mohammad .
There is no contradiction in the bible.

The books of the injeel (Mathew,mark, Luke and john) gave different but complimentary account of Jesus life, teachings and works.

The account of the two thieves mocking christ was most probably the initial time of their crucifixion but later one of the repented and scolded the other and begged Jesus for the unmerited favour of being in Jesus kingdom.

1 Like

Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 3:49pm On Jul 30
Steep:
Why do you want to run? after how many days in another thread?
Can you now see that salvation is by grace? The theif asking for an unmerited favour from Jesus christ which is to be in Jesus kingdom. Can you now see that Pauls teaching lines up with Jesus teachings, works and life.

you think the bible is like the lie, lie kroan written by lunatic prophet Mohammad .
There is no contradiction in the bible.

The books of the injeel (Mathew,mark, Luke and john) gave different but complimentary account of Jesus life, teachings and works.

The account of the two thieves mocking christ was most probably the initial time of their crucifixion but later one of the repented and scolded the other and begged Jesus for the unmerited favour of being in Jesus kingdom.

Most probably! grin

So Matthew and Mark lied!
John didn't see it too!
Only Luke spoke the truth!

grin
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Steep(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30
AntiChristian:

Most probably! grin

So Matthew and Mark lied!
John didn't see it too!
Only Luke spoke the truth!

grin

Do you you have brain at all?
The books of the Gospel mostly focused on different aspect of Jesus life and ministry.
So if some of the gospel describes the thieves mocking him and one focused on what happened later when one of the theif asked him to be in his kingdom, where is the contradiction abdool?

1 Like

Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 6:15pm On Jul 30
Steep:

Do you you have brain at all?
The books of the Gospel mostly focused on different aspect of Jesus life and ministry.
So if some of the gospel describes the thieves mocking him and one focused on what happened later when one of the theif asked him to be in his kingdom, where is the contradiction abdool?

Abeg meshionu gi jáwé!
I said they lied you are saying they focused on different aspects!

Matthew said the two criminals abused Jesus!

Mark said a similar thing!

Luke shared them into two one abusing Jesus.

John didn't even get the story at all. He only reported Jesus handing over Mary to him.

That story is a lie!
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by StillDtruth: 7:07am On Jul 31
AntiChristian:

I think you curse and abuse people like the criminal allegedly crucified with Jesus!

Your ways are similar!

See how you Lie like Satan? Whereas, the only people i curse are those who do a wrong or evil eg you lying and blaspheming. May your ways always throw you into a pit of destruction and make you die like the unrepentant thief.
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by StillDtruth: 7:25am On Jul 31
AntiChristian:

1. I am not wicked. You are the wicked one one cursing, abusing and wishing people who doesn't agree with you death!

2. I don't think I mentioned the name of the LORD anywhere here to commit blasphemy so that your lie no enter! And it is not blasphemy to say the truth.

1) See it, you are still piling up more Lies!

You have seen that The Name of The Lord is Jesus Christ and you have been blaspheming Him. God shall surely punish you and put you death.

2) And here you are Lying again and saying you are here because you do not agree

Did anyone call you to aak your opinion? Not to even talk about the fact you are muslim, so you have no right to agree or disagree, exactly as a tailor has no say in the discussion of the make up of 4th mainland.

All you came to do is to blaspheme God.

God would punish you and your household forever. And evil shall never depart from thy house.
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 12:02pm On Aug 05
StillDtruth:

1) See it, you are still piling up more Lies!

You have seen that The Name of The Lord is Jesus Christ and you have been blaspheming Him. God shall surely punish you and put you death.

2) And here you are Lying again and saying you are here because you do not agree

Did anyone call you to aak your opinion? Not to even talk about the fact you are muslim, so you have no right to agree or disagree, exactly as a tailor has no say in the discussion of the make up of 4th mainland.

All you came to do is to blaspheme God.

God would punish you and your household forever. And evil shall never depart from thy house.

grin

Still pained?
Hope you haven't been shot protesting? grin
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05
StillDtruth:

Mad muslim no repentance for you.YOU SHALL GO TO HELL AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOREVER AND EVER!

Your case is not like the thief so, don't even hope you blasphemer son of satan.
May God help them
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05
sonmvayina:

I don't know why you are so obsessed on being a member of an organisation.
Every body who is not a Christian which include Jehovah's witnesses, islam, al, obey and follow the Torah....that would be billions of people...we don't need to belong to a cult. We just obey it in our daily lives...
Hmm!!! So funny
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05
sonmvayina:

That was in the beginning... Just had to please her...but not anymore
Bad!!! man
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05
AntiChristian:

No be by your will but God's!

You never know how you go die!
All your curses back to you and your generations!

God told Abram according to your Bible
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you. Gen 12:13

As you dey curse me one by one it will bounce back and your God will be cursing you one by one in a million folds!

Cos you no dey hear word!

Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you will be judged.

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, Matthew 5:44

grin grin
your question to mat7;1 i know Jesus said we should not judge,so why do you like making thread that is always criticizing christian.so my second question of mat5;44 is true Jesus said love your enemies,so how did your quran teach you to treat your enemies surah 9;5?
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05
Kingsempires:
your question to mat7;1 i know Jesus said we should not judge,so why do you like making thread that is always criticizing christian.so my second question of mat5;44 is true Jesus said love your enemies,so how did your quran teach you to treat your enemies surah 9;5?
If i said your quran is lieing will you accept it
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 3:50pm On Aug 05
Kingsempires:
your question to mat7;1 i know Jesus said we should not judge,so why do you like making thread that is always criticizing christian.
Because Christianity is a fake Religion started after Jesus by people Jesus do not know!

so my second question of mat5;44 is true Jesus said love your enemies, so how did your quran teach you to treat your enemies surah 9;5?

Jesus said love your enemies and pray for them!

Jesus chased out people with cord lol!
Gospel of John, Chapter 2, Verses 14-16:

"And he found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise." (John 2:14-16)

Just because they were buying and selling in the temple o!

And Paul said:
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14, NIV)

Context of Qur'an 9:6
The context of Qur'an 9:5 is related to a specific historical and military situation during the time of the Prophet Muhammad. This verse is often quoted with the phrase "fight and slay the Pagans wherever you find them."

In its historical context, this verse was revealed during a time of conflict between the early Muslim community in Medina and the various pagan tribes in the Arabian Peninsula who were hostile towards the Muslims. The verse addresses the Muslims' defensive military actions against those who were actively opposing them.

It is important to note that the interpretation of this verse, like other verses in the Qur'an, is subject to scholarly interpretation and should be understood within the broader context of the Qur'an and Islamic teachings on warfare, justice, and peace.
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05
So antichristian,you are trying to tell me that your religion that came 500 years after christianity is the one true religion why christianity is fake is this the lies they feed you in the mosque.I'm a christian i won't insult you but your words against christianity is getting out of hand.are you guys better than christian?
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 5:07pm On Aug 05
Kingsempires:
So antichristian,you are trying to tell me that your religion that came 500 years after christianity is the one true religion why christianity is fake is this the lies they feed you in the mosque. I'm a christian i won't insult you but your words against christianity is getting out of hand.are you guys better than christian?

Just because Jesus came after Moses does not make Moses less of a Prophet!
So just because Muhammad came later does not make Jesus less of a Prophet too!

What i am saying is that Moses didn't start any religion called Judaism!

Jesus didn't start any religion called Christianity!

People named the religions long after them!
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05
AntiChristian:

Just because Jesus came after Moses does not make Moses less of a Prophet! So just because Muhammad came later does not make Jesus less of a Prophet too!
What i am saying is that Moses didn't start any religion called Judaism!
Jesus didn't start any religion called Christianity!
People named the religions long after them!
So what is your point
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Expanse2020(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmm Churchgoers don't understand this story but i will TEACH you.

Jesus is the promised Messiah who will rule the world {Isaiah 9:6; Daniel 2:44} so what the Bible writers meant by believing in Jesus as Lord is accepting his system of rule as he was teaching his listeners what he will not tolerate in his government.
You can accept Jesus as Lord by obeying what he says without anyone using weapons to force you.
Now this is what makes that thief an outstanding believer!

Others accepted Jesus because they saw him perform miracles and heard him teach {Matthew 16:16} but this thief knew Jesus did nothing wrong {Luke 23:40-41} and was accused right there by their wicked religious leaders that he claimed he's the Christ while he is hearing them {Matthew 27:40-43} Jesus is dying on the torture stake yet this man looked into his eyes and acknowledged Jesus as Lord!

Ọmọ begging a dying man not to forget him in his kingdom has said it all, it means this thief has accepted Jesus as Christ (Messiah) who will rule as king just as Isaiah and Daniel prophesied. What more does this man need to believe if not the promised king?

So Jesus gave his a Visa to Paradise where this thief will be helped to learn all the things he needs to know about everlasting life during the 1,000 years reign under the kingdom of Christ! smiley
Where did you quoted that the thief call or accepted him has his lord.. in which scripture is that show us that verse.. yeyenatu🤣🤣🤣🥴Irolasan

1 Like

Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Expanse2020(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05
Kingsempires:
So antichristian,you are trying to tell me that your religion that came 500 years after christianity is the one true religion why christianity is fake is this the lies they feed you in the mosque.I'm a christian i won't insult you but your words against christianity is getting out of hand.are you guys better than christian?
But you too can heard most of your pastors coming out with thruth that Jesus didn't start any religion infact one pastor said the pagan of that time gave the disciples of the time Christians not even Jesus call them..
In Islam we believe all the prophets and what was given to them except what had been changed Or undergoes different surgeries of doctrine fed into books now adays...

1 Like

Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05
Expanse2020:

But you too can heard most of your pastors coming out with thruth that Jesus didn't start any religion infact one pastor said the pagan of that time gave the disciples of the time Christians not even Jesus call them..
In Islam we believe all the prophets and what was given to them except what had been changed Or undergoes different surgeries of doctrine fed into books now adays...
So what's your point?
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 5:47am On Aug 06
Kingsempires:
So what is your point

Christianity is false and the Bible is doctored!
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 11:52am On Aug 06
AntiChristian:

Christianity is false and the Bible is doctored!
Christianity is a fake religion what of your prophet that does child abuse,oh my God marry a girl of 6 year, marring his son's wife, supporting raping, killed many Jews doing his time. I guess the Angel that brought the Quran to Muhammad isn't angel Gabriel but a demon. Allah didn't instructed him to do so.this demon that decided Mohammed and said he is Angel Gabriel.his punishment Will be tof in hell fire for deceiving billions of people in the world. grin
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 1:31pm On Aug 06
Kingsempires:
Christianity is a fake religion what of your prophet that does child abuse
Child marriage is permitted in Islam. Which Bible verses goes against Child marriage? What were the ages of the 32 virgins given to your God from wars in Numbers 31:40?

,oh my God marry a girl of 6 year, marring his son's wife, supporting raping, killed many Jews doing his time. I guess the Angel that brought the Quran to Muhammad isn't angel Gabriel but a demon. Allah didn't instructed him to do so.this demon that decided Mohammed and said he is Angel Gabriel.his punishment Will be tof in hell fire for deceiving billions of people in the world. grin

This are funny lies Christians peddle around! He married a divorced wife of his adopted son! And this is permitted for him in Islam! In Numbers 31, didn't Yahweh support sparing virgins of war and sharing them among prisoners and Himself? Go and read Numbers 31 wella!

The people that wrote the Bible sef get as them be!

They are more than demon plus Lucifer plus Satan combined!
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06
AntiChristian:
Child marriage is permitted in Islam. Which Bible verses goes against Child marriage? What were the ages of the 32 virgins given to your God from wars in Numbers 31:40?

This are funny lies Christians peddle around! He married a divorced wife of his adopted son! And this is permitted for him in Islam! In Numbers 31, didn't Yahweh support sparing virgins of war and sharing them among prisoners and Himself? Go and read Numbers 31 wella!

The people that wrote the Bible sef get as them be!

They are more than demon plus Lucifer plus Satan combined!
Are you insane?thank God it was virgins and not married women,not like surah 4 were it permited to marry the captives wives,your wife is like your field.your quran permite beating of your wife,what a crash men!!.like i said the demon that called heself angel gabriel that came to deceive you guys Allah will punish that demon
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by SIRTee15: 2:12pm On Aug 06
AntiChristian:

Abeg meshionu gi jáwé!
I said they lied you are saying they focused on different aspects!

Matthew said the two criminals abused Jesus!

Mark said a similar thing!

Luke shared them into two one abusing Jesus.

John didn't even get the story at all. He only reported Jesus handing over Mary to him.

That story is a lie!

Check the timeline the two thieves mocked Jesus and when one sought repentance. They are 3 hrs apart.

Now to your post.
AntiChristian my problem with U is U run away when U get stuck and can't answer a question.
That's why I respect AbuTwin, at least that one will always respond and conclude even if his response contradicts his belief or argument.

I asked U why did God tell Israelites and ancient non Israelites to atone for sins with blood if all that's needed for forgiveness of sin is by asking?

Pls don't bug me with other ways God forgive sin, I need to know why God demanded blood for atonement of sin.

Now to the thief on the cross.
2 simple question will destroy your argument but I know U won't answer.

1. What work did that thief perform to enter paradise. U Muslims claim work and faith is needed to enter paradise. That thief died on that cross having faith but no work.
Why did Jesus promised him paradise that same day when there's no evidence of work done.

2. Can a mere man guarantee paradise to his fellow man. How can Jesus ' a mere man according to Muslims' give assurance of paradise to another mere man.
Who allows people into paradise, who forgives sin and gives salvation for people to enter paradise.

If God is the one that brings people into paradise, then why is Jesus acting as God and promising paradise. Who gave him such authority?
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 2:22pm On Aug 06
[quote author=SIRTee15 post=131363550]

Check the timeline the two thieves mocked Jesus and when one sought repentance. They are 3 hrs apart.

Now to your post.
AntiChristian my problem with U is U run away when U get stuck and can't answer a question.
That's why I respect AbuTwin, at least that one will always respond and conclude even if his response contradicts his belief or argument.

I asked U why did God tell Israelites and ancient non Israelites to atone for sins with blood if all that's needed for forgiveness of sin is by asking?

Pls don't bug me with other ways God forgive sin, I need to know why God demanded blood for atonement of sin.

1. What work did that thief perform to enter paradise.[quote]leaving this guys,all his thread is just all about blashpemy christianity
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 3:43pm On Aug 06
SIRTee15:

The story is a fabrication. Matthew and Mark says both thieves/ Criminals mocked Jesus. John didn't even saw anything like that but reported Jesus handing over the his mother to John while still on the cross! This is enough to crush all your false thinking below!

Now to your post.

I will always bug you with other methods available in your Bible since you have only chosen only one from them!

Blood Atonement is just one of the ways of Biblical atonement whether you agree or not!
Leviticus 17:11: "For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life."

1. What work did that thief perform to enter paradise. U Muslims claim work and faith is needed to enter paradise. That thief died on that cross having faith but no work.
Why did Jesus promised him paradise that same day when there's no evidence of work done.

We keep discussing a false story! Alright, Let me play along! A thief/Criminal who has lost all hope is about to die had faith in Jesus, a man he saw bleeding right in front of him. Did he believe he was God?

No, God no dey die! And you can't crucify God! And if i were to interpret that story, i will say Jesus promised him intercession since he said before in John 5:30, that by himself he can do nothing! grin

2. Can a mere man guarantee paradise to his fellow man. How can Jesus ' a mere man according to Muslims' give assurance of paradise to another mere man.
Who allows people into paradise, who forgives sin and gives salvation for people to enter paradise.

If God is the one that brings people into paradise, then why is Jesus acting as God and promising paradise. Who gave him such authority?

Jesus was a Prophet and messenger of God! The Criminal has been punished for his sins. And he has repented on the cross. Moreso he believe in the messenger of God!

However unlike Christians the criminal acknowledged Jesus' innocence and his own guilt. He never believed Jesus was sent to die like you do!

And finally, Jesus did not go to paradise that same day! He went to hell! grin
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by atoliman: 5:25pm On Aug 06
AntiChristian:
The story is a fabrication. Matthew and Mark says both thieves/ Criminals mocked Jesus. John didn't even saw anything like that but reported Jesus handing over the his mother to John while still on the cross! This is enough to crush all your false thinking below!

I will always bug you with other methods available in your Bible since you have only chosen only one from them!

Blood Atonement is just one of the ways of Biblical atonement whether you agree or not!
Leviticus 17:11: "For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life."

We keep discussing a false story! Alright, Let me play along! A thief/Criminal who has lost all hope is about to die had faith in Jesus, a man he saw bleeding right in front of him. Did he believe he was God?

No, God no dey die! And you can't crucify God! And if i were to interpret that story, i will say Jesus promised him intercession since he said before in John 5:30, that by himself he can do nothing! grin

Jesus was a Prophet and messenger of God! The Criminal has been punished for his sins. And he has repented on the cross. Moreso he believe in the messenger of God!

However unlike Christians the criminal acknowledged Jesus' innocence and his own guilt. He never believed Jesus was sent to die like you do!

Leave Christianity in peace, and enjoy Islam in peace. For me, Jesus is Lord and saviour
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06
atoliman:

Leave Christianity in peace, and enjoy Islam in peace. For me, Jesus is Lord and saviour
Correct
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by SIRTee15: 2:42am On Aug 07
AntiChristian:
Mathew and Mark reported earlier events during the crucifixion when both were mocking Jesus.
One later repented after he noticed events unfold that day and begged for mercy. This account was recorded in Luke.
How is that a contradiction?
Mark and Mathew gospels were sole eyewitness account of Peter and Mathew respectively.
Luke gospel is based on multiple eyewitness account and would be more comprehensive. Details missed by Peter or Mathew would be picked by others.

AntiChristian:

Ok now that you have admitted that God demanded blood for atonement in the bible and same God in the Qur'an said U dont need blood for forgiveness of sin...
Can U tell us when Allah changed his mind and and why.
When did Allah stop demanding for blood as atonement and why did he change his mind.

Why did Allah decide to remove blood as one of the ways to forgive sins. What made him change his mind and why.

Note: my question is based on the claim made by Muslims that Allah is same as Elohim in the bible.
Thank U for your honest answer.
AntiChristian:

Mr Man stop deflecting. No God died on the cross, God cannot die. It's impossible for God to die.
No Christian ever said God died on the cross.
AntiChristian:

Stop putting words into Jesus mouth. It's outright dishonesty and blasphemy.
Jesus promised him paradise not intercession. Jesus said 'truly I tell you, today U will be with me in
paradise'.

Intercession is only in your head.

AntiChristian:

So tell me what other messenger of God apart from Jesus promised paradise to people.
Just tell me one messenger of God when he was on earth who assured his followers of definite entry into paradise.
because I dont understand this your argument that messengers of God can dash people paradise. The thing be like blasphemy to me.
Na dem get paradise wey dem do dey dash people entry?

AntiChristian:

The criminal doesn't need to know Jesus died for him b4 seeking repentance. He never had the opportunity of hearing the gospel b4 he died so wouldn't know fully the ministry and mission of Jesus on earth.
However, the criminal acknowledged Jesus wasn't a mere man and had a kingdom. That was why he asked Jesus to remember him when Jesus entered his kingdom.

Note the criminal said Jesus has a kingdom in afterlife. Prophets don't have their own kingdom, they belong to the kingdom of God. At least I know Muhammed no get him own kingdom.
But the criminal asked to be admitted into the kingdom of Jesus because he knew Jesus had his own kingdom. Only divine being has kingdom in afterlife.
That proves the criminal knew Jesus wasn't a mere prophet but a divine being. That's why he could ask Jesus to lead him into his kingdom.
AntiChristian the criminal is wiser than you. He knew Jesus has a kingdom, he has the same belief as Christians.
AntiChristian:

Jesus said Father my spirit I commit into u.
Where is the Father?
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 6:48am On Aug 07
atoliman:

Jesus never called himself your lord but just like any other lord which means master!

He wasn't sent to you but to Israel!

Worship the God Jesus worshipped and not Jesus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shocked! What Richard Dawkings Cannot Do A Woman Polly Toynbee Can Do. Shocked / Oh God Of Creation, I Have A Question / Have You Ever Fasted Before? (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.