Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,096 members, 7,973,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion (2523 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Leemzyy(f): 9:48am On Aug 10
Kingsempires:
na you first called my religion fake.you don't know anything of your religion and you are calling christianity fake.just check this out;boko haram,ISIS,taliban e.t.c. They all kill people in the name of Allah i guess you love the way boko haram kill&bomb churches.just like the way your fellow mulsim killed innocent deborah in sokoto because she said Jesus is the greatest.your guys really train wide lions in islam.have you hear of christian terrorist,so the evidence are everywhere that islam is fake.christianity is love, kindness, happiness,helping etc.not like surah9;5 that is why it is not a sin for you guys to kill non-mulsim.leemzy you don't suppose to be making noise because you know nothing about christianity.so i guess you are the one insane grin
Mr man and d next verse says what?or thats all u know
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 10:06am On Aug 10
Leemzyy:
Mr man and d next verse says what?or thats all u know
So am i lieing Or do you want to denied the verse.mrs woman stop being ignorant or have you not come across this verse that i mention in our quran grin
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Leemzyy(f): 10:06am On Aug 10
Kingsempires:
so because of you are in islam makes is the right religion.o mor!!! See point oooooo, you sabi make point ooooo!!! cheesy so what makes islam right is because you are a mulsim.i can see that islam have blind you that you can see anything truth accept from the ones from your imam or religion grin
Point huh?well then what does suratul nisa'i chapter 171 said mr man?if you cant answer this then abeg dont mention me again
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 10:14am On Aug 10
Kingsempires:
so because of you are in islam makes is the right religion.o mor!!! See point oooooo, you sabi make point ooooo!!! cheesy so what makes islam right is because you are a mulsim.i can see that islam have blind you that you can see anything truth accept from the ones from your imam or religion grin

Is there anything rational in all you've been typing since?
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Leemzyy(f): 10:16am On Aug 10
Kingsempires:
So am i lieing Or do you want to denied the verse.mrs woman stop being ignorant or have you not come across this verse that i mention in our quran grin
Are u dumb?i said your answer is there in suratul tawbah chapter 4 and 6,or are u very dull that u only know chapter 5?very dull unexperience asshole
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 10:39am On Aug 10
Leemzyy:
Are u dumb?i said your answer is there in suratul tawbah chapter 4 and 6,or are u very dull that u only know chapter 5?very dull unexperience asshole
Why are you insulting me,this is an argument and you are insulting me.did i say anything relating to this verse you quote here.stop being agressive
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Leemzyy(f): 10:43am On Aug 10
Kingsempires:
Why are you insulting me,this is an argument and you are insulting me.did i say anything relating to this verse you quote here.stop being agressive
Lol u see your life?u just talk about the surah in verse 5 isnt it?and now i told you about your answer and u avoiding the all d chapters i commended 4 you,abi you dont know them?well u aint a muslim so am not suprised
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 10:44am On Aug 10
AntiChristian:

Is there anything rational in all you've been typing since?
I understand.what i am saying is the truth,you know most times if someone is saying the truth,majority sees the person as an idiot.but that can not change the truth
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 10:46am On Aug 10
Kingsempires:
I understand.what i am saying is the truth,you know most times if someone is saying the truth,majority sees the person as an idiot. but that can not change the truth

Na so one mad man talk say Obi go win election!

To him what he said was the truth!

And some still believed Obi won till today!

Seems there are many mad men among us!
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 10:51am On Aug 10
AntiChristian:

Na so one mad man talk say Obi go win election!

To him what he said was the truth!

And some still believed Obi won till today!

Seems there are many mad men among us!
Lies covers the truth it does not mean that people will not still see the truth
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 11:10am On Aug 10
Kingsempires:
Lies covers the truth it does not mean that people will not still see the truth

The truth that God is divided into three but is actually one?
That God can't even express himself that he is three but one authentically anywhere in the Bible!

Anyways truth is subjective!

A Kid's truth will be of course childish!
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Leemzyy(f): 11:18am On Aug 10
Kingsempires:
Hehe mr man why did you avoid all the chapters i suggested 4 you especially the one in suratul nisa'i chapter 171 abi you hand has failed you ni?
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 11:23am On Aug 10
AntiChristian:

The truth that God is divided into three but is actually one?
That God can't even express himself that he is three but one authentically anywhere in the Bible!

Anyways truth is subjective!

A Kid's truth will be of course childish!
So 1x1x1 will give you 3 or 1 divided by 1 divided by 1 will give you three 3 ?we all know the answer is 1 but the are three figures that i divided/times and it gives me 1 .so the three persons in one God is so simple to understand
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 11:39am On Aug 10
Kingsempires:
So 1x1x1 will give you 3 or 1 divided by 1 divided by 1 will give you three 3 ?we all know the answer is 1 but the are three figures that i divided/times and it gives me 1 .so the three persons in one God is so simple to understand

When you add yourself plus your mum and Dad is that 1X1X1=1?

3 Persons is three different persons!

When your Jesus died did the father die with him? No! The father is separate from him! Even the Holy Spirit is separate too!

1+1+1= 3!

And they are not one in any physical sense!
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 11:51am On Aug 10
AntiChristian:

When you add yourself plus your mum and Dad is that 1X1X1=1?

3 Persons is three different persons!

When your Jesus died did the father die with him? No! The father is separate from him! Even the Holy Spirit is separate too!

1+1+1= 3!

And they are not one in any physical sense!
So what is the meaning of God is omnipresent ?if you say Jesus died why did God not die is just like saying that God is not omnipresent.
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 11:55am On Aug 10
Kingsempires:
So what is the meaning of God is omnipresent ?if you say Jesus died why did God not die is just like saying that God is not omnipresent.

How is God being omnipresent related to Jesus's death and God being three persons? lipsrsealed

You have three Gods!

One is the father- He can't die nor can he become man!

The second god is Jesus. He can die and can become man! Jesus died alone without his father and spirit!

The third is the Holy Spirit. He can't die and can't become man!

Three Gods with different works!
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10
AntiChristian:

How is God being omnipresent related to Jesus's death and God being three persons? lipsrsealed

You have three Gods!

One is the father- He can't die nor can he become man!

The second god is Jesus. He can die and can become man! Jesus died alone without his father and spirit!

The third is the Holy Spirit. He can't die and can't become man!

Three Gods with different works!
a car has tyres,springs,bulbs e.t.c. So those that mean the car is not 1 because of they do different work in a car
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 12:39pm On Aug 10
Kingsempires:
a car has tyres,springs,bulbs e.t.c. So those that mean the car is not 1 because of they do different work in a car

So who is the tire of God? Jesus!

Who is fuel of God? Holy Spirit?

Your God is not like car parts from Ladipo market!

Tyre/springs/bulbs, etc can NOT stand and exist perfectly on THEIR own!

JESUS, HOLY SPIRIT AND FATHER CAN EACH EXIST PERFECTLY ON THEIR OWN!

For example your Jesus died! Did the the Holy Spirit and the Father died with Jesus? No!
But in a car if the engine knocks the car is dead too!

Bring another analogy for your three Gods! See how you don't even understand your truth!
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10
AntiChristian:

So who is the tire of God? Jesus!

Who is fuel of God? Holy Spirit?

Your God is not like car parts from Ladipo market!

Tyre/springs/bulbs, etc can NOT stand and exist perfectly on THEIR own!

JESUS, HOLY SPIRIT AND FATHER CAN EACH EXIST PERFECTLY ON THEIR OWN!

For example your Jesus died! Did the the Holy Spirit and the Father died with Jesus? No!
But in a car if the engine knocks the car is dead too!

so if a car engine is dead,those it mean that the tyres or the spring of the car are not good.a car can not work again if the engine is dead and also a car that have good engine can't work without the tyres or springs.so in conclusion,God the father,God the son,and God the holy spirit work together as one God.so simple to understand
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 2:15pm On Aug 10
Kingsempires:
so if a car engine is dead,those it mean that the tyres or the spring of the car are not good.a car can not work again if the engine is dead and also a car that have good engine can't work without the tyres or springs.so in conclusion,God the father,God the son,and God the holy spirit work together as one God.so simple to understand

Let's pick out your faults!

If a car engine is dead, then the whole car is faulty and useless! It can't go anywhere!

So when Jesus died can we say the father and the Holy Spirit were both Faulty and useless?

Jesus said in John 5:30, that by himself he can do nothing! He judges as he hear from God!

The father didn't say such statement! In Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

So God is not like a car spare part as with HIM alone all things are possible.

Jesus on his own hand has no power of himself!

It is a lie that God works together with Jesus and the Holy Spirit!
If that was true God and Holy Spirit would have been crucified with Jesus and die too!

But God no dey die!

Your truth remain false!
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10
AntiChristian:

Let's pick out your faults!

If a car engine is dead, then the whole car is faulty and useless! It can't go anywhere!

So when Jesus died can we say the father and the Holy Spirit were both Faulty and useless?

Jesus said in John 5:30, that by himself he can do nothing! He judges as he hear from God!

The father didn't say such statement! In Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

men!!! You can't use my bible to fight me.so what of john1;1-10, 10;25-30, 20;28, 5;23 mat14;33 there are so many of the verses that the bible proves Jesus being son of God grin.by the way let me ask you,i know you mulsim believe that someone have a soul.so my question is if someone dieds the spirit seperate from the boby those that means that the soul and the boby of that person makes the person two ?men!! Are you going to say that i make a wrong point this time.
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by SIRTee15: 5:24pm On Aug 10
AntiChristian:

There's nothing like Christian or Christianity during your Jesus's time! Everything was a creation of some people after Jesus left.

How does God have a son? Explain how God got the son? How the son had his father as his God? How son worshipped father and prayed to him?

If God has a son then the God family will need to be worshipped
but god's son won't be barren! God would have a grandson and great grandson or daughters. I don't think God would be discriminatory.

What you worship is falsehood! Jesus didn't worship himself by God!

So finally U admit that if God has a son, he should be worshipped.
Alhamdulilah!!!
I now have small respect for U- just very small, because everybody here know saying your brain too dey touch, there are definitely missing screws in your brain.
But as we all know, even a dead clock is correct twice a day.
Anyway kudos to U. I respect people who doesn't choose and pick what to defend in their faith. It shows u are a honest and sincere Muslim even though it's a false religion.
Unlike Abutwin and Qasim who came here and denied surah 43.81, claiming the verse never said son of Allah should be worshipped. It shows they were embarrassed by that verse.

Now to your question. What Christians call 'The Son of God' is actually the word of God that proceed from the Father.
The word of God is the 2nd person of the triune God and when it became flesh, he's called the Son of God.

The term Son of God was used to describe the Messiah who is to come and establish the kingdom of God on earth.
Because the Messiah is expected to be a divine being sent by the Father, the 2nd temple Judaism coined the term Son of God for this divine Messiah.

It's not like there's a physical son that exist in heaven and would need to produce his own progeny.

Muhammed lived in a desert far away from civilisation, didn't know much about Christian theology and couldn't read or write.
He just dictated what he felt was his understanding of Christian belief based on his limited knowledge.
That's why I dont believe God spoke to Muhammed. It's just too glaring.
At least God would know what Christian believe and won't be committing blunders when it comes to correcting those beliefs.

Regarding the name Christian. The truth is it's doesn't matter what U call yourself, it's very inconsequential.
Koko is to follow Jesus and be a member of the church Christ established.
Note- there's a difference btw denomination and the church.
Jesus Christ established the church and not denomination. The later is man made.
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by SIRTee15: 5:31pm On Aug 10
Leemzyy:
Hey mr man never in your last life say i am deficient in knowledge,just because i wish not to answer u doesnt mean i am clueless of you guys stupidity,do u even know me?no!,well then let me tell you about myself,i was born in a muslim family,i grew up in qatar,i attended an islamic school,i did my Quran memorization when i was just nine year of age,i know and understand every word in the holy book cus i am more fluent in arabic than even english i aint good in eng,i have met with Qaris like Sudais,shuraim and sheik muhammad(i am sure u might know them),i have participated in alot of islam competion so plss u dont know, me nvr judge me 4rm just a forum like dis ok?

I will never understand Muslims.
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by SIRTee15: 5:38pm On Aug 10
Leemzyy:
Hey mr man never in your last life say i am deficient in knowledge,just because i wish not to answer u doesnt mean i am clueless of you guys stupidity,do u even know me?no!,well then let me tell you about myself,i was born in a muslim family,i grew up in qatar,i attended an islamic school,i did my Quran memorization when i was just nine year of age,i know and understand every word in the holy book cus i am more fluent in arabic than even english i aint good in eng,i have met with Qaris like Sudais,shuraim and sheik muhammad(i am sure u might know them),i have participated in alot of islam competion so plss u dont know, me nvr judge me 4rm just a forum like dis ok?

I will never understand Muslims. So U came here and attacked me of calling u deficient in knowledge when even your own books calls u deficient in knowledge and inferior to men when it comes to being a witness.

The religious books of Muslims confirmed women are deficient in knowledge. Muhammed himself said so.
Yes, Muhammed proclaimed women are deficient in knowledge and their witness is only half that of men.
Muhammed said the testimony of a Leemzyy is only half of that of AntiChristian. shocked shocked shocked

Why are U not attacking Muhammed that called u deficient in knowledge and intellect.
But here shouting and raving just because I referenced what Muhammed said about her.

That's how I asked honesttalk why black Muslims are called Abd by Arab Muslims and he started fighting me claiming I insulted him.
Yet no black muslim will fight an Arab Muslim for calling them a racial slur abd.
Honesttalk told me it's not my business if Arab Muslims call black Muslims abd, yet he was very angry and accused me of calling him abd.

Seriously the Stockholm syndrome in islam needs to be researched and studied. It's beyond ordinary.
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by SIRTee15: 6:10pm On Aug 10
Leemzyy:
I thought you had a single sense but now i know u no different 4rm your pic,so 4 ignoring you now makes me a dull baby,you think all the scholars i met are 4 saying or doing sake?i met them 4 what u claim i lack, do u think yesterday as friday i should ignore my religion rites and obligations just 4 your sake right?Ana la ahtaj ilaa shafaqatik elaa ayi shukran laa,wish i could clarify you in a language u understand more,let me ask you mr man,how many countries and places have u gone to seek 4 knowledge on your religion?how many risk have u gone through on behalf of your religion?and u are here bashing me that yen yen yen abeg get out,

B4 U jumped into the arena I warned U this place is not for the weak heart.
We bringing down satanic strongholds here thus once U enter be ready for battle.

I went thru your epistle but sorry to tell U I'm not convinced.
I don't believe you have memorised your Koran, I even doubt U read your Qur'an regularly.
The naive question U asked gave U away. No Muslim scholar will be stupid enough to ask such a question because they know it's a trap for them.

See the answer your Muslim colleague AntiChristian gave to that question. He admitted if God has a family- everyone in that family would be worshipped. He's validating surah 43.81.

How ignorant of U to ask me a question that exposes your own religion and validate Christianity.

I repeat again, U are very naive.

As per your waka up and down including Qatar....no be your fault.
In case U don't know, it's everybody's right to travel. Travelling is not a privilege but a right.
However, when our leaders have used poverty destroy our people...the few ones rich enough to travel will use it as a tool of oppression and arrogance.

By the way, as a Christian I don't need to travel to Jerusalem or Vatican to know about my God. He's a spirit and can reveal himself to me wherever I live and amongst the brethren I worship with. I dont need to learn any special language because God can commune with me in any language I speak.
Unlike a religion that the adherent need to learn Arabic in order communicate properly with their God. They must also travel to Mecca or middle east if they want to know more about their God because the God originated from middle east which them makes this god makes him an Arab God.

Finally U haven't answer my question
I have answers yours and your Muslim brother confirmed my answer. It's only fair to answer mine.

I will make it answer for U and not complicate things.
Do U think this picture below is pagan practice?
Be honest.

Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Leemzyy(f): 6:52pm On Aug 10
Mr sirtee15 as for kissing of the stone,is an act of worship that has no connection except forAllah may his name be exalted,as sayyidina umar said when he kissed the stone,he said he is aware that the stone neither has power 2 benefit or harm,but if he didnt have seen the prophet doing so,then he also wouldnt have kissed it,its not 4 barakah as some says as no basis attached,so now mrtee i asked your fellow this question but he no even know anything and he ran away,i asked that what did suratul tawbah chapter 171 says, should be ashamed that u and your partners in crime cant even answer dis simple thing,u dont even know your bible so am not suprise that u cant answer this
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Leemzyy(f): 7:03pm On Aug 10
SIRTee15:

I will never understand Muslims.
And plss mr man stop claiming God has a son,what does suratul jinn chapter 3 said?what about suratul al-isra chapter 17?
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by SIRTee15: 8:01pm On Aug 10
Leemzyy:
Mr sirtee15 as for kissing of the stone,is an act of worship that has no connection except forAllah may his name be exalted,as sayyidina umar said when he kissed the stone,he said he is aware that the stone neither has power 2 benefit or harm,but if he didnt have seen the prophet doing so,then he also wouldnt have kissed it,its not 4 barakah as some says as no basis attached,so now mrtee i asked your fellow this question but he no even know anything and he ran away,i asked that what did suratul tawbah chapter 171 says, should be ashamed that u and your partners in crime cant even answer dis simple thing,u dont even know your bible so am not suprise that u cant answer this

Can the black stone forgive and remove the sin of those that sincerely kiss it?

Bring the question here, don't tell me to go and read the koran. I'm not a Muslim and I don't believe in the book.
I'm not a Quranic expert. There's a Christian called TenQ, he's good with the Qur'an. Ask him any question regarding your Qur'an and I'm sure he will answer.

By the way U have not answers my question.

Is below a pagan practice?

Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by SIRTee15: 8:02pm On Aug 10
Leemzyy:
And plss mr man stop claiming God has a son,what does suratul jinn chapter 3 said?what about suratul al-isra chapter 17?

If Allah has a Son, should he be worshipped?
That's my question, not whether he has a Son or not.
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Leemzyy(f): 8:33pm On Aug 10
SIRTee15:

If Allah has a Son, should he be worshipped?
That's my question, not whether he has a Son or not.
Sorry to divert your question but plss can you tell me d diff between servant and son?pls tell me d diff
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Leemzyy(f): 8:36pm On Aug 10
SIRTee15:

Can the black stone forgive and remove the sin of those that sincerely kiss it?

Bring the question here, don't tell me to go and read the koran. I'm not a Muslim and I don't believe in the book.
I'm not a Quranic expert. There's a Christian called TenQ, he's good with the Qur'an. Ask him any question regarding your Qur'an and I'm sure he will answer.

By the way U have not answers my question.

Is below a pagan practice?
Do u even read what i wrote abt the black stone,i said it neither have d power 2 harm nor benefit,so why that question again,and yes na paganism be that are you okay?
Re: The Wahala Of The Thief And The Crucifixion by Kingsempires(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10
Leemzyy:
Do u even read what i wrote abt the black stone,i said it neither have d power 2 harm nor benefit,so why that question again,and yes na paganism be that are you okay?
Which question did you ask you.i na dey run ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Encourage His Disciples To Buy Swords? / What Did Alexander The Coppersmith Do To Apostle Paul? / Hell Is Waiting For Women In Trousers: Escape It!!! What are your thoughts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.